Habits Of My Heart °Jeffrey D...

By Mgrimes01

"Hi I'm Emma ... I saw your advertisement in the newspaper" - This book contains high levels of sexual conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
General information
Chapter 12
Thank you!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hey!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update soon!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 41

2.1K 77 15
By Mgrimes01

"Jeffrey, wake up baby" Emma whispered as she ran her small hands through my messy and oily hair.

"Five more minutes" I groaned, placing my hands on my stomach.

"Are you hungover?" Emma chuckled, stroking my side.

"A little" I giggled, thinking about last night actions.

"Do you remember what happened last night, little jerk?" She asked, hitting my chest playfully.

"No, not at all" I chuckled, rubbing my eyes.

Irony.

Emma laughed and covered her body with the sheets. I sat up and turned to the nightstand. It was already 11:00 am. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Emma wrapped her short arms around me and nuzzled her head against my neck.

"What's wrong big guy?" She whispered.

"Just tired baby... and nervous" I replied.

"Don't be, I'm so excited for the ultrasound scanning" Emma spoke, stroking my back.

"Me too, I love you" I smiled, placing a kiss on her arm.

"You were a mess last night" Emma giggled, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"I know, too much whiskey" I laughed, looking down at myself. "I really owe you something tonight" I added, referring to handjob Emma gave me last night.

"What about we take a bath together? That's enough for me" She replied, smiling.

"Deal"

--

After sharing a long and lovely bath with Emma, we both got dressed and fixed up. I decided to wear my favorite ripped jeans and a dark, short-sleeve shirt. I dried my hair and covered it with a black cap. While I was making myself ready, Emma decided to make some breakfast for me and Andrew. Before exiting the bedroom, I changed the bedsheets and made the bed.

"Goodmorning, again" I said, smiling and wrapping my long arms around Emma as I entered the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, handsome" She replied, turning to me. "Andrew is not here, he left this" She added, handing me a little yellow note.

Goodmorning love-birdies. It was nice crashing on your couch.
I took a few painkillers in the drawer. Hope you guys don't mind.
Thank you, again! cya soon.

xoxo Andy

"He's probably with Norman right now, don't worry," I said, looking down at the little yellow note. "I hope he didn't take all the painkillers, I really need some" I added, closing my eyes.

"Didn't the bath help?" Emma asked, rubbing my temples with her soft hands.

"Only a little" I whispered, placing my hands on her stomach.

"What happened between you and Norman last night?" She asked, looking down at my arms.

I didn't want to talk about it. Norman is my best friend and I hate fighting with him. What happened last night was stupid but necessary. Juliet doesn't deserve to get ignored, especially not after she helped Norman at the hospital. Norman was very egoistic and he deserved to know that. At the bar, I told him that he was a jerk and a complete idiot. Norman went berserk and called me many stupid things. He was drunk, but still sober enough to know that he was wrong. I was not defending Juliet because she is Emma's best friend, I did it because I knew she deserved better. I love Norman very much, but he needs to understand that he can't continue playing with girls emotions like that. If he wants a girl, he needs to fight for it, and Juliet is worth fighting for. Even Emma told me that.

"I told him my opinion and he left the bar" I sighed, looking down at Emma's stomach. "He's mad at me" I added.

"Call him" Emma whispered.

"N- No, not now" I replied, looking Emma deeply in the eyes.

"Are you sure? He's your best friend, Jeffrey!" Emma spoke.

"I will call him later, don't worry" I replied, smiling at her.

Suddenly Emma turned around and let out a big sigh. She looked down at the scrambled eggs and closed her eyes. "Not again, seriously?! this happens every god damn time" She hissed, removing the frying pan from the cooker.

The scrambled eggs were burned.

"Shhh, we can grab breakfast on the way to the hospital" I suggested, placing my hand on Emma's warm shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm not mad... I'm just nervous" Emma smiled.

"Starbucks?" I asked, looking down at the messy frying pan.

"Definitely"

--

When we arrived at the hospital Emma grabbed my hand and squeezed it really hard. We were both really nervous, but also very excited. We were finally able to know the baby's sex. Emma was already ready to buy baby stuff and so was I.

In the hallway, we found a doctor, who showed us the way to the sonographer's office. She opened the door into the room and I smiled weakly.

I was a nervous wreck.

"Welcome back!" The sonographer chuckled, smiling at both of us as we entered the room.

Emma placed herself on the examination couch and grabbed my hand. I kissed her palm and smiled weakly.

The sonographer started the transducer and watched Emma as she lifted up her shirt. A few seconds later, she placed gel on Emma's stomach and began the ultrasound scanning.

"This is your baby" The sonographer began, showing us the little baby on the black screen.

A smile formed Emma's lips.

"The baby looks healthy"

I was so happy that I began tearing up. Emma looked at me and smiled. She was happy too.

"Is it possible to see the gender now?" I asked, looking at the sonographer.

"Yes, it's a girl" She replied, moving the mouse around on the screen.

I squeezed Emma's hand and smiled.

I was right from the beginning. It was a girl. Daddy's little girl.

"We want to buy the pictures." Emma said to the sonographer, sending her a warm smile.

--

"I still want to name her Olivia," I said as we entered our apartment.

"Me too" Emma giggled, smiling at me and placing her bag on the kitchen counter.

I wrapped my arms around Emma and kissed her forehead. I slowly stroke her back, and she enjoyed it. "I love you so much, Emma" I whispered, closing my eyes. "You and Oliva are the best thing that has ever happened to me" I added.

"I love you more, teddy bear" Emma giggled, placing her hands on top of her belly.

"I wanna make love to you so badly right now" I whispered, placing my hands on her hips.

"Do it.. then" She replied, licking her soft lips.

I picked Emma up as she wrapped her long legs around my waist. She was heavy, but I didn't care. All the way to the bedroom, Emma sucked on my neck. My weak spot.

I placed her on the bed and giggled. She placed herself on top of me and helped me take off my clothes. We couldn't get enough of each other. Happiness and lust streamed through our veins .

While Emma undressed me, I began unzipping her jeans. Within minutes we were both half naked, and I was hard rock hard. I tossed Emma's panties to the floor and started rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Lay down, princess" I whispered, taking her bra off.

I put the covers over us and moved my hands to her thighs. Emma slowly ran her soft fingers through my hair as she threw her head back in pleasure. I darted my tongue out and let the tip just lightly flick over her hard clit. She cried out as I did it again and again.

"Jeffrey, please" Emma moaned, pushing her sex against me. "Your soft mouth" She added.

"I love you"

-----------------------

Hope you enjoyed it! Short chapter sorry, It's horrible. ://

/Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.9K 38
negan x reader after becoming a 'mom' to her deceased sister's kid, y/n questions if she can do her job correctly..especially when she meets the new...
862K 10K 49
Hello! This is a whole bunch of Daryl imagines. I do requests! Some smut, if I do, will warn you before hand so you aren't freaking out. If you want...
134K 3.3K 37
Daryl Dixon FF I Found You, I Found Love, I Found It Where It Wasn't Supposed To Be. I DO NOT OWN THE WALKING DEAD CHARACTERS OR PLOT I ONLY OWN THEO...
209K 7K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...