In The Clear (Sequel to Kick...

Av forever_emison

Alison is back in her hometown to finish out her last 2 months of high school, alongside newly found friend H... Mer

Rocky Start
Make Me Cry
Jealous
Shocking News
Food Fight
Issues
Nominees
Written In The Stars
Coronation
Motion
Wet
Always Mine
Not Possible
A WISH UPON A STAR!
Dough
THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
E
Graduation (Part I)
Graduation (Part II)
The Rescue (Part I)
The Rescue (Part II)
EMISON ON EPISODE!
YOUNOW!
Trust Issues
Mission
Fight
Feelings
Too Weak
Caught
Planks
The War (Part I)
The War (Part II)
Two Weeks
Clean Slate
Yet Again
Activity Fair
Monily
Bits and Pieces
Princess
Tri
Limo
Threesome
Good Mourning
Bathroom
Sophily
How Do I Do This?
Home
Merry Christmas
Jessica
Hospital
Life
Fighting
Wedding
7 Years 8 Months and 13 Days
I Did Something Bad
Visions
Case
Fear
Diagnosis
Horror
Comfort
Leaving
Apology
Preparing

New Beginnings

8.1K 149 65
Av forever_emison

Emily POV

I turn my head to Alison who is staring out of the airplane window, her eyebrows furrowed as we start to take off. I nudge her lightly, "hey. You okay?"

She turns her head to me and offers a light smile, "yeah. I just like looking at the takeoff. We're leaving this place for...God knows how long."

I nod in agreement and gently take her soft, silky hand into mine, kissing the top of it, "you've been through a lot lately. You need rest." I lift up the arm rest and she smiles in gratitude as she moves closer to me, her head resting on my chest peacefully.

I use my free arm to wrap it around her shoulders, pulling her closer as I start to play with the loose strands of her blonde perfection. My lips place themselves atop her head with a kiss as soft as a pillow.

"Thank you," she mumbles and I can only chuckle lightly as Hanna grunts, "ew. You're guys are so cute it's gross."

Alison vibrates with laughter as she picks her head up, "then we're about to be revolting." I raise an eyebrow and she tilts my head down, leaning up to kiss me.

I smile at her adoringly when she pulls away and Hanna throws her sweatshirt at us, "nasty."

We both chuckle and she snuggles back into me, "wake me up when we get home."

Home.

*

Alison POV

"Welcome to mi casa," I say as I unlock and open my front door.

Hanna walks inside with the biggest smile as she looks around, "it's so amazing! Where's my room!"

Emily chuckles and Mom walks in, "Alison show them the guest rooms. Emily can have the guest room to the right and Hanna's to the left."

I nod and lead them upstairs, Emily's fingers laced with my own as I give them a small tour and drop Hanna off at her bedroom.

"So. This is my room?"

I nod and smile once she sets her suitcase down, "it's nice."

"And it's right next to mine. So any midnight kisses...can be slipped in possibly. Or cuddling." She grins at me and walks closer, "that sounds amazing Princess."

I giggle as we brush noses, then I rest my hands on her arms as I push myself up, connecting our lips as my stomach dances in various ways.

"Get unpacked and I can show you around town. You're going to love it handsome." I brush her hair out of her face and she smiles, "I already love this place. You're here."

I blush and leave the room, getting dressed into something proper for touring Rosewood.

After about a half hour Hanna comes bouncing out of her room in jeans and a tight top, showing off her cleavage while Emily emerges in black joggers and of course, her Havoc jacket over a white tee shirt.

"Let's go then."

"Don't be home too late! I'm cooking dinner," Mom calls with a smile and I nod at her before leaving the house. We walk down the road until we pass a house, "this house belongs to my best friend in the entire world. Miss Spencer Hastings."

"Where is she?" Hanna asks and I shrug, "probably at the Brew."

"The Brew?" Emily inquires and I giggle, "the Rear Window Brew. It's a cafe. And our usual hangout area. You'll love it babe. Come on."

I drag her by her hand passed the church, the fire department, Rosewood PD, the Grille and we stop.

"This, is the Brew. Best place for any teenager attending Rosewood High to hangout, no doubt. Come on." I open the door and say, "there's tables, couches, chairs, comfy chairs. It's like a lounge with..." I point at the counter with a smile.

"There's breakfast sandwiches, regular sandwiches, coffee of any type, tea, scones, croissants, cake pops. Just about anything, really." Hanna gasps, running to the counter, "hi! Can I have a grande Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel and foam please? Thanks." She hands the cashier a 20 and smiles brightly at me.

"She fits in perfectly," I joke and laugh.

"Alison? Alison Fucking DiLaurentis?!"

I turn around and squeal, "Spencer!" She hugs me once I reach her and smiles, "what the actually hell are you doing here? Thought you were stuck in Kentucky with your crazy family?"

I blush and chuckle, "yeah turns out, they're not so crazy. I'll explain everything later. But first, Emily this is Spencer, Spencer this is Emily." 

Emily walks over and shakes her hand, "nice to meet you."

Spencer looks her up and down and glances at me, "nice to meet you too."

I smile excitedly at her but she only raises her eyebrows in confusion before Hanna runs over, "hi! I'm Hanna Marin, Alison's non-psychotic friend from Kentucky." 

Spencer chuckles and shakes her hand, "nice to meet you Hanna."

Hanna looks at Spencer's outfit and raises an eyebrow, "are you a nerd or something?" I widen my eyes and go to scold her but Spencer nods, "you could say that. I prefer a person of high intelligence with a perfect 4.0 GPA and a clean record."

Hanna snorts, "totally a dork."

Spencer smiles and eyes Hanna, "I'm sure I'll like you."

Emily looks around uncomfortably so I grab her hand, "Emily is going to UPenn next fall. Isn't that great?"

Spencer frowns, looking at Emily, "really? What's your GPA?"

Emily shrugs in her jacket, "I dunno. High?"

I bite my lip, feeling the tension already before I speak again, "so. Where's Aria?" Spencer shrugs, "probably with Ezra somewhere. He's helping her 'study'." I groan in utter annoyance, "seriously? They're still together? I thought they broke up!"

She shakes her head in disappointment, "so did I. They got back together after the PTA meeting last week. She caught him on his way out and...you know how it went from there." I grimace in disgust, "back to his apartment?"

Her tongue clicks as she crosses her arms in annoyance, "yup. And she totally blew our dinner and movie plans off. God I hate their relationship. It's like I don't even exist to her when he's around."

I pout and rub her arm, "I'm sorry Spencey. No worries, I'm back so you have nothing to worry about. It'll work out."

"So are you gay?" Hanna asks and we all snap our heads to her with wide eyes before Emily and I say, "shut up Hanna."

*

"So what's up with that Emily chick? You two...together?" Spencer asks as we sit on the bench in the park.

Emily and Hanna are at home. I said I'd meet them there after I caught up with Spencer.

"Yeah...sort of. I don't know. It's not exactly official yet but soon. Why?"

Spencer sighs, "Alison. You can't be with someone like her." I raise my eyebrows, "excuse me? What does that mean? Someone like what?" She gives me a look that I know all too well.

It's her "are you stupid?" look. I get it all the time.

"It means that...she's dangerous, Alison. I get that you went there and picked up a badass biker chick but...what about Noel?" I scoff, "Noel? Please."

"Alison. You've had a crush on Noel forever. You guys hooked up like 6 times last year!"

"Well...yeah but that was last year! Spence, Emily's different. I really like her. Please, try to accept her. For me?" She sighs and shakes her head, "I don't know Alison. She's going to bring your reputation down as Queen B. You love your Queen card."

I shrug, "I'm Alison DiLaurentis. If I say she's cool, she's cool. And plus...I think she could be the one, Spencer. I really do."

She looks at me with a concerned look before closing her eyes and sighing, then groaning, then looking at me again, "fine. I will give her a chance. But if she hurts you like I think she will...she's done."

I smile beamingly, "oh thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much!" I throw my arms around her frame as I squeeze her tightly, earning me an annoyed groan from the brunette.

"Oxygen needed."

I giggle as I let go and she chuckles, shaking her head.

"Okay. So tell me everything."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Yay!

Spalison :D

Spanna, obviously.

Little rocky for Emily to begin with, huh?

What will happen when school starts?

Will Emily be cool like Alison thinks or will she be an outsider?

What about Sparia?

Bad Ezria. Bad.

Anywhoooo

Review and Comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
144K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
15.3K 508 24
It has been a year since Alison DiLaurentis has disappeared, leaving her friends and her family in her wake, in their grief and confusion. The five...
250K 7.8K 75
Alison Dilaurentis, the new one in here. Shy, unconfident, betrayed. Emily Fields, mysterious, does whatever she wants, doesn't care about anything. ...