Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

Galing kay AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... Higit pa

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 35- Her True Nature

2.6K 111 62
Galing kay AFT3RH0UR5

"Good! Now...which one of you will I kill first"

>>Izayan<<

I hung my head down loosing all hope. The guns stopped right underneath my feet and I can feel the vines around my body getting tighter. I can feel Flowey smiling with satisfaction and he chuckles. 

"Ok...We've down our part...now you do yours...Let him go"

"No no no...That's not gonna do... I told you to throw your guns to me and so you did...I never said I was going to let him go and give him back to you, did I now?"

There was a short pause...

"You Son of a bitch!"

"Scarlet! Dont provoke him!'"

I can hear Flowey chuckling as I feel his hands around my jaw, tightening his grip around my throat. I feel his breath hitting against my cheek and our skin was touching....cheek to cheek...

"Yes Scarlet, you certainly don't want to provoke me...Especially with Corporal Cobalt right here in my grasp, I can easily kill him with just the wave of my hand"

I suddenly feel a vine wrap around my head, covering my eyes. The vine got tighter every second and it felt like my head was going to burst. Afterwards I feel something poking my neck but it didn't pierce into my skin, I can just feel the sharp point.

"No!!"

There was a short pause...

"Then promise me you won't dare speak to me like that again. I certainly do not deserve the disrespect from a revolting human like you."

"I promise! Anything! I'll do anything you ask me to! Just please... Don't hurt him"

Flowey chuckles softly...

"Good... "

I feel whatever that was poking me, slowly move away from my neck but the vine around my head was still remained covering my eyes. It loosened and I was relieved that I didn't die.

He also removes his face away from mine and pushes me aside, leaving me hanging where the vines tied around me...

"Hmm... My my, this is very hard to decide. I just can't seem to choose who I should play with... You both do look rather fun to torture"

The atmosphere was dark. It felt unsettling and dangerous, obviously with me in Flowey's grasp. I can die any second but there was something else, I just can't quite figure it out.

"Izayan... "

I catch notice of my name to hear it coming from Scar...

"Whatever happens...I'm going to get you out alive...okay?"

I hesitate to answer because i didn't want to believe her but at the same time I did. I don't want to get my hopes up and suddenly realize that the next second I'm already on the edge between life and death and she can't do anything about it.

But I nod in response to ease her worries. She smiles and looks over her shoulder at Eric. He gazes back at her and shakes his head...

"What are you guys talking about"

Scar looks back at me and walks forward. Eric, who was right behind her, runs up to her and pulls he back. I was so focused on the that I didn't realize what was happening around me. I see them talking and arguing.

Eric was trying to stop Scar from doing something but I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. I switch my gaze over to my right to see one of Flowey's vines sneaking up behind Scar. 

Eric couldn't see it cause Scar's body was right in front of it. He couldn't see anything behind her. I see it getting closer and closer. I then knew what Flowey was trying to do...

"Scar look ou-!"

Something wraps around my mouth and I was pulled back. Flowey cups his hand under my chin and forces me to look into his eyes...

"Now look what you've done...you just got your friend killed"

He forces my head back towards Eric and Scar. It was only a split second when they realized I called out to Scar and she knew what I tried to shout out. She quickly turns around but it was too late...

By the time she fully faced the vine, it was already launching towards her. I open my mouth to yell at her to duck but it all happened so fast. One second I see her eyes widen from fear and the next...

I shut my eyes..

I couldn't bare to watch...

I hear her being hit and banged against the wall. Afterwards I hear her drop on the ground...

"Well this has gotten very interesting...I was so sure I could've killed her...but..."

He sighs and laughs softly...

"I guess he was stupid enough to rush to his death"

Flowey was now dying from laughter...

"Rush into his de-?..."

Then I knew what he meant...

"NO!!"

"Oh my god no, no no no...please no!"

I needed to know. So I opened my eyes, hoping that I was wrong...but I wasn't.

Instead of Scar laying on the floor bleeding...it was Eric...

I gasp unable to stand the sight. I feel a tear run down my cheek as I continue to stare at Eric laying across the floor, motionless.

Scar rushes over to him and falls to her knees. She rolls him onto his back and places her head against his chest. I see a tear slip but she immediately sits up and wipes it away and starts to resuscitate him.

I began to assume to worst...

I notice the bleeding was coming from his head as I see a stream of blood rushing down the side of his temple and down to his jaw. His eyes were shut and his clothes stained with his own blood.

"Ahh well...so sorry for your lost but don't blame me for his death, he was idiotic enough to rush into it"

I feel the rage boiling and rushing through my veins. The moment Flowey finished his sentence Scar stops herself from resuscitating Eric and slowly lifts her head to gaze up at him. She was angry enough for me to tell that she finally reached her breaking point.

She sent him a death glare and I was pulled back right behind Flowey. A vine wrapped around my neck and slowly tightened...

"Ohoo did I push a button?"

She pushes herself off of her knees and onto her feet. She clenched her hands into fists and there was an angry menacing look in her eyes. I can hear from where I was her breath pacing, she was trying to control her temper...

"S-Sca..."

The vine tightened around my neck and I can feel my face turning purple. I was going to pass out soon if this keeps up...

"Let go of him...now"

Flowey raised his hand in the air and shook them, teasing Scar...

"Ooo im so scared"

He cackles and begins to laugh. Scar furrowed her eyebrows into more of a pissed off emotion. She was getting tired of his games. Now, I'm fading in and out of consciousness. I close my eyes for a couple seconds...

"This is your last warning asswipe! Put him down!"

"No way...and besides what's a measly human like you going to do about i-"

He stops himself and I feel the vine around my neck loosen. I gasp for air and quickly open my eyes to see what was going on...

But not until I see a ball of fire heading towards Flowey and I...

"Woah!"

Flowey dodges and the vine that once wrapped around my body drops me. I land on my feet but loose balance and fall over to my side. I hiss in agony from the sharp pain in my ankles. I hear an explosion and cover my head, making sure no debris hit me and knocks me out.

I look over to Flowey, still covering my head, to see his face. His expression looked horrified...He was shocked and...scared?...

"Who said I was even human?"

I try to figure out what was going on as Flowey continued staring into Scar's direction. I turn my head to see why Flowey was so shocked...I found out why...

Ahead of me...

I see flames devouring the halls and the walls being burnt away, but that wasn't what caught my eye... 

Behind the flames stood a person... A person who I didn't even know or met before...A person who I couldn't recognize anymore...

Her hair was long... long enough that it mixed in with the flames around her. Her eyes were a bloodshot red. She had a wicked smile planted right across her face. Her clothes looked like they were from the Medieval Age, like pirates.

She held a ball of fire in each hand, ready to attack for anyone who dared to threaten her. My eyes widen with fear and my chest churned...

I was lied to all along...

"Scar?..."

She doesn't move. Her legs were nailed to the ground and her arms stayed in their place, holding the fire in her hands. She doesn't even move her head to look at me, she stayed gazing at Flowey who I didn't even notice, was right behind me.

I then remember that I needed to get away from him so the first thing I do was start crawling away from him...

"Now where do you think your going, huh!"

I flip myself onto my back to see him walking towards me and his vines reaching out. I panic and start crawling backwards as fast as possible. They expanded out to me but fire launched towards him and hit his vines right before they got me.

I look back to see Scar finally moving and walking towards us. The flames behind her followed and trailed right behind her, leaving the hallway completely destroyed. Flowey grunts from frustration and tries to attempt to capture me again.

I bolt straight up and turn my back towards him, running into Scar's direction. She fired yet another flame at him and I can hear the sizzling of his vines being burnt right behind...

"What's wrong Flowey? Thorn catch your tongue?"

She delivers an evil laugh afterwards and I continue running. I spot Eric on the ground and once I do I rush over to him. I still wasn't sure if he was dead or not but I wanted to find out for myself...

"My my, what a surprise! I certainly did not expect this!"

"Well surprise bitch"

I slide across the floor to get to Eric. I stop right next to him and examine his face. The blood the streamed down his head had stopped and it was sticky. I notice that his lips weren't purple but still pink. He did look bad but...he looked fine...

"Yes a very huge surprise but if you don't mind bud I'm trying to complete a mission right now"

"Sorry but I cant let you get anywhere near him and if you so as much do I'll make sure to cut off your head and gladly deliver it to your...'Master'..."

"You don't scare me. You may be able to control fire but I have the upper hand here"

"Oh yea? How so?"

I look up to see Flowey's vines rise up behind him and point towards Scar. His hands were above his head, commanding them to do whatever he told them to do. Scar spawned a flame in her hand and took a stance.

I continue staring at Flowey's vines to see anything happen but nothing occurred. I look down at Scar's feet to yet see 2 other vines on each side making their way over to her. The minute I saw I yelled out to her...

"Scar! 9 o'clock! 3 o'clock!"

She turned to her right to spot a vine and launched her flame at it. It disintegrated and she moved to the one to her left which pounced at her. She dodged and threw her flames at it. 

"Like this"

Suddenly, she was hit and launched back into the wall at the end of the hallway.

She falls to the ground and places her hands, trying to help herself back up. I notice to see that she was completely soaked but from what?

I look back at Flowey to see his vines that were once right behind him were now in front of him but split open. I see a liquid dripping from each tip from each vine. I look closer to now figure out that it was water that knocked Scar back.

The vines resume back to their original forms and Flowey lowered his arms...

"You see, when you think of fire what can possibly put it out? Water! Now I know what your thinking, where on earth did he get water? Well here's a little fact. In order for plants to survive they need sunlight and water. Without that they are as good as dead. My lovelies here store water inside them because whenever they are thirsty they do not need to go hunting for water all they must simply do is take water from their 'Storage'. I used their water to pretty much cool you off and specifically with high pressure"

I look back over at Scar to see her pushing herself up and I look at her hands to notice they were clenched into fists. I look back at her, she looked down, not showing her face. Suddenly, I see a spark come from her hand.

I can hear her breath from where I was sitting. She kept exhaling loudly, but I don't know what for. I hear footsteps approaching and I switch my gaze back to Flowey but to suddenly realize he was now towering over me.

I look down at Eric to find something helpful. Soon after I eye a holster inside his coat, with his inside. The one he threw to Flowey was a decoy. I look back up at Flowey and he reach his hand out towards me, grabbing my arm. I was lifted up and that was my chance.

The moment he lifted me up I reached in for Eric's gun and pulled it out of his holster. I point it at his head but with his vine he ordered it to grab my hand and twist it. I yell in pain and drop the gun. He kept going and I wanted him to stop but he didnt. 

My wrist was going to snap! Quickly, I notice his face was near mine and I immediately headed his nose. He yells in pain and lets go of me and so does his vine. I fall back and held my hand up against my head.

Flowey removes his hand from his nose to see blood dripping down. He was infuriated and looked down at me with rage...

"Why you littl-"

"Izayan move!!"

I didn't think twice to do what I was told to do, I ducked and rolled over to the side. The second I lift my head up to see what was going to happen, I see Scar reignite with flame around her body and sprint towards Flowey.

She was fast, enough that he wasn't able to react fast and Scar delivered and full blow to his jaw. He was sent back and he crashed in his vines behind him. I look over at Scar to see her still in her stance when she delivered the blow.

She relaxes and turns around to face me. I flinch not knowing what she will be able to do next. She walks over to me and kneels down. She reached for something behind her to pull out a gun. She reached into her pocket to pull out a vial. It was filled with an orange liquid and I look back at her confused why she was giving me this.

She cocked her gun to make sure there was still some ammo in the load and threw it at me. Next she handed me the vial and stood back up...

"Make sure to grab Eric on your way out and keep that vial safe. I'll explain everything to you when I'm done with petals here"

Anger began to boil in my chest. Here I am hurt and trying to understand what the hell is going on and Scar ordering me around telling me what to do. She lied to me! Why she didn't tell me or Eric! Why....

Then something came to mind...

Eric...

I look over at him to still see him laying there, in the same position. He died...protecting her...and he didn't know that she could have saved herself!...

"No I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is going on! Why the hell are you on fire?! Are you a monster or human! Jesus Christ, you killed Eric! He's dead because of you!"

She sighs and walks over to Eric...

"Where the hell are you going!"

She kneels down by his side and examines his face...

"Come here"

I hesitate to move but I come over to her anyways. I kneel down at his other side and look at her. She points at his face...

"Do you notice something?"

I look a his face to see it looked like shit. There's no way he's still alive after taking a hit from Flowey. I can't even concentrate but I was too upset with the fact that he's obviously gone! 

"He's dead!"

"No, look closer"

"Look closer my ass! After taking a hit from that Fucker he died immediately"

"You know what I don't have time for this right now. I'll explain it to you later"

"No! I need to know answer from you!"

"What kind of possible question do you have right at this time! Don't you see I'm trying to save you!-"

Suddenly, a vine hits Scar up against the wall and she coughs from the sudden impact. The vine continues banging her against the wall and hard enough that blood spilled out of her mouth. I look back to see Flowey now coming and he looked angrier than ever.

"You think you can defeat me that easily?! Well here I am!"

And with one last hit Scar drops to the ground, clenching her stomach and coughing up blood. I froze and couldn't figure out what to do until I remember I had the gun the Scar gave me in my hand. I raise it up and aim it at Flowey. Without another second to waste I began shooting.

He uses his vines to protect himself and shoots one of them toward me. I dive to the side and raise my gun up again, shooting him continuously. I kept shooting till I ran out of ammo. I drop the empty load from the gun and reach in pocket for another one. I take it out and place the full load inside the gun and cocked it, ready to shoot again.

But before I could raise my gun up again one of his vines hit it out of my hand. I loose balance and fall back. Quickly I reach for my boot to pull out a combat knife and slashed it across the skin of the plant.

It flinched back and tried attacking me multiple times but I didn't give up so easily though. Out of nowhere another vine came rushing in ,while the one that was trying to attack me now tried to go for my foot, and latched onto my hand. Squeezing it and making me drop my knife.

Flowey was now in front of me and an evil grin plastered across his face. He reached down and held me up by the collar of my shirt so now I was hanging...

"You really are hard to catch but since I have you now and i'm not letting go of you, I guess we'll be off"

His vines then wrapped around my body and to make sure I wouldn't escape they pricked a needle into my skin and injected a serum. I continue to fight and reach in for my pocket, pulling out the vial Scar gave to me. 

The minute we passed her I dropped it by her side and she looks up at me, her eye swollen, her temple and mouth bleeding. She reaches out for me but was too weak to stand up. She knocks out unconscious and her hand fell back down to the floor.

I look back ahead and a couple seconds past when I start noticing my vision began to blur. Then I knew that the serum that Flowey gave me was a drug for me to fall asleep. I fight with everything I had but it wasn't enough. Soon after I was too weak to move a limb...

My eyes started getting weak and I was too tired to keep them open any longer...

I quickly drifted off to sleep... 

Hello my readers! sorry if I hadnt posted a chapter in a while. I had some many thing to take care of and I just wasnt able to type a chapter for so long. I didnt have time but...here it is! The new chap! I hope you guys enjoy and if you liked it make sure to comment "OH HELL YAZ" in the comment section. I'll talk to ya'll later! BAI BAI!!!

-AFT3RH0UR5

P. S I don't know if I posted this already but my phone is acting up so tell me so I can remove it

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

109K 3.2K 21
We saved each other. I saved him on the verge of dying, while... he saved me from loneliness. When I met him, I finally found my meaning, I found my...
9K 328 20
You are a young teenage girl the age of (Y/A) in the middle of war. One day while looking for supplies with your younger sister and friends/group the...
2.6K 133 16
(α΄ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏᴜs sα΄€Ι΄s α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄˜α΄€α΄˜ΚΚ€α΄œs α΄€α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ||α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺ ɒᴏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴘᴏΙͺʟ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ʙʏ sᴀʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ sα΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ sα΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ʟΙͺᴋᴇ "Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ."|| Life was merciful enough to...
104K 5.7K 124
(Sans Γ— Gender-Neutral! Parent! Reader || Slow Burn) Moving from a backwater town to a city bustling with human and monsterfolk alike, some things be...