Just Friends (Grimmjow x Rea...

By CJ_Rogers

LEMON! MATURE READERS ONLY! Story of two friends becoming more. No readers under 18. This is a lemon. So matu... More

Just Friends (Grimmjow x Reader) WARNING! Lemon
Chapter 3 LEMON
Chapter 3 continued...
My note to you
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note!
Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter! Who is Sayuri?
Author's Note!
*SPECIAL*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Part A)
Part B
Random Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

11.4K 151 101
By CJ_Rogers

It'd been almost a month since I'd last been to Grimmjow's place but it seemed like forever. I'd gotten a car and a promotion and was planning on getting my own place. I was headed there since we were going to the mall later to get clothes and shit, but there was an uneven lump in my chest as I drove into the driveway. I had my extra key and didn't bother to knock. Grimmjow was on the floor being attacked by a hyper Pantera, who, upon seeing me, made a dash for my leg.

I leaned down and scooped the courageous kitten up into my arms dangling my keys above him to play with. I backed into the door closing it and walked over to the couch where Grimmjow had retired on the floor.

"That little guy has too much energy", Grimmjow exasperated.

Giggling, I placed Pantera on the couch and dug into my bag retrieving a special little gift I'd brought for him. I sucked my teeth at Grimm, "Nooo, he just needs someone fun to play with", I placed a little meowing white kitten on the couch next to Pantera. Pantera sniffed the kitten and she sniffed back and no sooner had they become acquainted had they started tumbling around the house tearing shit up, "See?"

Grimmjow smiled, "Thanks. What's 'er name?"

"Kaneshon. She's a feisty little flower, isn't she", I pointed as she pinned Pantera down and nipped his neck.

Grimmjow laughed, "Damn, nothing like you", he said with a mischievous smirk, but before I could protest he had me pinned against the couch, straddled and at his mercy.

"Unfair!", I giggled squirming, "at least let me take my jacket off."

"Fine", he backed off a little.

"And move the table", I instructed whipping off my Columbia.

As soon as he stood and before he turned around I pounced on his back. He effortlessly twisted his body getting an arm through his back and me and scooping me around to his front. He wasted no time in pinning me to the floor. I quickly scanned the room for the kittens and seeing them safe under the coffee table I pushed my knees under his stomach and flipped our bodies so I was on top.

"Ooo, so sexy when you're aggressive", he purred teasingly, then wrapping an arm around my neck pulled me to him. I struggled but it was no use. He got me into a full tripod and held tight.

Wedging an arm between us I was able to free my neck from his death grip and in one swift series of movements I had his hands pinned above his head and I was sitting on his stomach and for good measure just as Kaneshon had done to Pantera I lightly bit his neck.

Grimmjow groaned and before I knew it he was on top of me and I was in the same position as he had been in a second ago. Grimmjow seemed flustered, trying to regain control of himself. He looked pissed which I didn't understand since I hadn't bitten him hard at all. His eyes baring into me his bangs falling into his face making him look sexy... in that friend way. The room was silent as the kittens had found other rooms to play in. My heart was racing and for some odd reason I was a little turned on by my position right then. Then he released me. "Don't do that again", he said running a hand through his cool blue hair. What just happened, I thought to myself. Grimmjow grabbed his coat and tossed mine to me, "Let's go. You ready?"

"Y-yeah", I stammered pulling my jacket on and zipping it up. Fishing my keys out of my bag I followed Grimmjow out and locked the door leaving the two kittens to themselves.

                                ☆★☆

"So, where are we going tonight?", I asked as we entered the mall.

"Renji's having a party tonight and we're going."

I guess he wasn't fully recovered from his prior state of shock. I mean I can't blame him, I would have reacted the same way had we switched sides. "Ohhh yeahhhh", I said remembering it was Renji's and Rukia's engagement party. "But why do I need new clothes for this?"

"Because it's at a high end restaurant and all you have are jeans and T-shirts."

I shrugged, this was true. I'd managed to get out of wearing dresses except for weddings and dances which I rarely attended so I had no dresses for the occasion. We ended up in some store I had a feeling all the prissy bitches shopped for clothes at. "Do we really have to shop here? I don't have money for this", I said looking at a dress priced at the amount I get for working two weeks.

"It's on me", he said simply. "Here", he handed me a black dress, "Go try this on. What size shoe are you?"

"Ten", I said walking towards the fitting room.

Grimmjow bursted with laughter, "Damn, you have huge fucking feet!"

"I'm six foot tall, Jaguar's ass", I said modifying his name. I closed the door to my dressing room before he could attack.

Minutes later a shiny black pair of stillettos were thrown over the door and one hit me on the head. "Ow, damn it", I rubbed my tender head. I slipped the heels on and shook out my long black hair and stepped out. "Do I look like a senator's daughter or what?", I asked twirling.

Grimmjow chuckled then looked up at me and stopped, "Damn _____, you actually look like a girl!"

I flipped him off and did a little walk to get used to the shoes.

After looking at the time Grimmjow grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the fitting room area. "My clothes, Grimm!", he dashed back and grabbed my clothes. "No, I meant, shouldn't I put them on?"

"Nope, no time. Need anything else? Makeup, girl shit?", he asked as we neared the checkout counter.

"Makeup!", I couldn't go to some fancy ass restaurant with no makeup whatsoever. I grabbed eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss. "Okay, we're good to go", I said putting my things on the counter.

Grimmjow ripped the tags off my dress and shoes handing them to the woman, "Sorry, we'll take these too--in a hurry", he added handing her the money and snatching the bag. He took off at a gait.

"Grimmjow, wait!", I said walking quickly but not quick enough.

"Can't you run?", he said turning back for me.

"Well, I could if you want me to break the heel", I fired back as he picked me up bridal style.

He set me down at my side of the car and I jumped in noticing the urgency. I quickly put on my seat belt and as soon as Grimmjow was in the car we were speeding off. I tried to quickly do my makeup, which, I might add, I'm horrible at in a speeding car. So, instead of being all fancy I quickly did my inner line damn near ripping my eyelid on a bump and my mascara. "Shit! Does this thing have any suspension?!", I criticized his car at the jolt.

"Leave my car alone, she's fine", he argued.

"Feels like we're leaving the atmosphere", I cracked.

Grimmjow's scowl turned into a smirk, "Shut up".

I laughed as we entered the parking lot to I guessed was our destination. We ran all the way to the door and before walking in I fixed Grimmjow's tie and he moved hair from my face then we walked into the place like we owned it.

"We're with the Abarai party", he said to the greeter, his hand on the small of my back giving me goosebumps.

"Right this way, sir", another greeter ushered us to follow him.

Grimmjow hadn't been joking when he said the place was high end. There were crystal chandeliers everywhere and marble columns and not to mention the clientele. You could tell they were all rich. Women flashing precious jewels and pearls, men checking Rolex's and giving more diamonds and pearls to their beloveds. I leaned to Grimmjow, "The guy who robs this place is gonna be so loaded", I whispered.

Grimmjow smirked, "Hell yeah, all these upper class circus acts would croak".

We arrived at a large table, everybody gathered around it in small parties, the group as a whole was enormous. All the woman gawked when they saw me standing next to Grimmjow, I swear I saw Rangiku's mouth drop. And then they were upon me like the plague oozing comments like, "Oh, _____, you're so tall!", and "Gosh, you're gorgeous". I didn't mind all the attention but then others started to look. I think a few men got in trouble with their dates for staring at me.

Orihime examined my face, "Are you wearing any makeup at all?", she questioned.

"Eyeliner and mascara", I searched out Rukia in the crowd. She was standing with Byakuya talking. I politely interrupted tapping her on the shoulder lightly. "Hey, congrats!", I said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks", she said in her normal boring voice but blushing a bit making her look cute.

"I can't believe you too are finally engaged", I gushed trying to seem like I cared. I'm not the type to get caught up in things like this. Right then I noticed she was about to say something and saving myself I pulled a slight hit-n-run, "Well, I'm so happy for ya. Hope everything works out!", I waved and ran to the guys group who seemed to be having way more fun than the gossiping girls.

"Supp, _____", Renji said, "somebody's lookin' good tonight", he laughed.

Smoothing my dress self-consciously I laughed, "It's his fault", I laid a soft hand on Grimmjow's arm, "If it wasn't for him, I'd be in a T-shirt and jeans right now".

Grimmjow's POV

Her hand was rested delicately on my arm and my heart stopped for a moment. Damn, she didn't know what she was doing to me. It was getting hard to breathe but I just smiled and laughed with the rest of them. Soon, her hand dropped as Ichigo offered her a glass of sparkling beige wine.

"Don't give me that shit", she rejected the wine, her eye on a dark red liquid, "Gimme some of the good stuff", she laughed.

Her laugh made everyone laugh, she honestly brightened up the whole damn room. She was crude and vulgar and a complete dick sometimes... well most of the time, but she was sexy and cool and could hang with the guys in COD. She was totally bad ass and I hated the feeling she gave me. She made me feel weak to her touch but I fucking craved it. I wanted every damn touch she had! I was gonna have her. I needed to have her. It's a selfish thought but I don't care. No one else was going to have her!

Your POV

As the party went on I noticed Grimmjow had become more acute of my actions and whereabouts. I didn't, mind though. We were longtime friends and he was probably just looking after me. Right?

I was with the guys most of the time, drinking and having a blast but when the party ended I didn't want to go home. "Let's go back to your place, Grimm. Maybe get a bottle or something and just hang out like we used to", I suggested.

"Alright", he smirked as we left the restaurant.

We stopped at a gas station on our way home and he grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's and Vodka. I bought a couple energy drinks to mix and snacks.

When we got back to his house I called my parents and told them I was staying the night at a friend's, knowing they'd freak even though it was Grimmjow. Pantera and Kaneshon had tired themselves out and had fallen asleep in my bag.

"They're so cute", I said scratching Pantera's tummy and he splayed his paws in response jolting a bit. Kaneshon meowed softly at the sudden movement but didn't wake up.

Grimmjow brought in two shot glasses and I unpacked all of the junk we got at the store. I stood up with the two bottles in hand thinking he was still a ways away and he bumped into me. We stood chest to chest his face only inches from mine. I sucked in a breath and blushed, though it was damn near unseen passed my dark skin. "Sorry", I breathed taking a step back.

Grimmjow looked like he didn't know what to do with himself for a moment then sat the cups on the table and pulled it back in front of the couch where we'd both have easy access to everything. I spread the snacks out on the table as he sat down. He poured the drinks into a large cup, bartender style, adding a greenish energy drink to the mix and swished it around a bit before pouring the concoction into our cups.

Although I don't normally drink I drank the entire cup down in one gulp. I was extremely nervous for some reason. I fidgeted with my dress and kicked my shoes on and off while Grimmjow tried to find a movie.

He found some American movie and we were content with watching it since it had good ratings. After watching a bit of the movie I calmed down a bit and relaxed. Grimmjow sat just as cool as ever. I grabbed a bag of chips and started munching away.

Accidentally I smacked on one a bit and Grimmjow cringed. It was funny, he was such a bad ass but the sound of smacking could drive him over the edge, it was something we had in common. I laughed inwardly smacking again on purpose this time. Grimmjow winced like the sound caused him pain. I did it again and this time before I could do it again he leaned over me grabbing my wrist with the hand holding the chip, a callous look in his eye.

My eye twitched toward the chip and back. "Don't do it", he threatened.

I began to think I could test my luck and before he could stop me I leaned toward my hand and tossed the chip in my mouth smacking louder than ever.

Grimmjow freaked and ripping the bag away pinned me to the couch, his eyes tearing into me.

Not thinking I blurted out, "You're so sexy when you're mad". My face got hot as Grimmjow's eyes grew large and his eyebrow twitched. "Grimm I-"

"You're sexy when you're under me", he said regaining composure, but any composure I may have had jumped up and ran out the window crashing to the ground and breaking it's leg.

It was so crazy but my heart was racing and I felt myself get hot down there and I couldn't help myself from leaning forward and kissing him. Maybe it was the alcohol or the energy drinks but I could have sworn he kissed back.

I didn't pull back right away, but he was definitely kissing me back. A hand floated to my face gently tracing my jaw line with his knuckle. He let my hands go and I flung my hands up around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair. My desire pouring out of me through my body and fingertips.

My whole body was hot and my stomach was twisting itself into knots but I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop. I hadn't realized I hadn't been breathing until Grimmjow broke away leaving the both of us panting.

He was so close I could feel his breath on my face and neck. A hand drifted down my body, barely touching, sending chills down my spine. I couldn't take it any longer, "Grimmjow", I breathed, "I like you". I stared into his eyes making sure he got the message.

"I like you too", his lips crashing into mine like the sea onto the shore during a storm.

His hands roamed my body, a knee pressing in between my legs. His tongue grazed my lip begging for entrance as a hand ran up my leg. I submitted and arched my body to his as he yanked my knee up against his hip then the other.

I could feel his body grinding against the most sensitive part of my body and all I could think was, And we're just friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 242 17
Y/N is a college student, living in a coterie amongst some of the hottest men & a wild Rangiku. She's trying to live life, when life is put on hold b...
16.8K 522 28
**edit 2/19/19** This book is super old, read at your own risk. I might be comming back to edit soon I do not own any of the characters. They belong...
67.6K 1.1K 21
this story has no smut or lemon or lime and it was inspired by @magicalsimp enjoy
82.9K 638 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...