The Popular Girl

By stephpanda

Looking at him from across the cafeteria my heart just stops. He bites his lower lip slightly as he reads the... More

The Nerd and the Popular Girl
Chapter 2
CHARACTERS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (yay!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
BASICALLY JUST CUTE SHIT
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
SURPRISE

Chapter 80

25.5K 724 404
By stephpanda

The final chapter

Elizabeth's pov 5 months later

I smile as Aiden flips the last pancake, after stacking them on the plate he drizzles them in syrup. I sit watching him and get hit with the realization of how insanely lucky I am to have someone like him in my life.

"I swear I have never met someone that can go from eating a hamburger to popcorn to chocolate.." he turns off the stove and faces me. "To pancakes."

"Hey hey don't blame me!" I place my hands on my stomach and grin. "I'm eating for two ya know."

"Oh trust me I know." He smiles as he makes his way over bending down to plant a small kiss on my stomach. I rub it softly and suddenly get a turning feeling.

"A kick!" I grab his hand and pull it to my stomach. "Did you feel it?!" I look up at him with wide eyes.

He frowns slightly while shaking his head no, he bends down once more and examines me. "Ok let's try this again." His large hands caress my round belly and he closes his eyes slowly.

"..it's not some crystal ball you weirdo" I laugh while I roll my eyes at him.

He clears his throat, "alright alright." He places his hands once more on me, "little human inside my beautiful wife's tummy I command you to kic-"

He freezes and jolts up, "did you feel it!" I shout raising myself off the chair. I wobble slightly but balance myself.

"Woah you alright there babe?" He cups my face and I nod it's not always easy being nine months pregnant. "Of course I felt it! It was an amazing moment." He looks at me and I feel whole.

"I love you Aiden Parker." I grab onto his arm and squeeze slightly.

"And I love you Elizabeth Parker."

His lips connect with mine, they mold together creating the perfect spark that everyone talks about in books. The spark I always believed to be fake is actually very much real. I cling to him as he surprisingly carries me to the couch. Planting ourselves down he turns on Disney jr.

I smile brightly as tinker bell plays from the television screen. We spend the rest of that Sunday afternoon finishing the pancakes and later ordering pizza. As I stare at Aiden while falling asleep that night I realized that I had everything I could ever want in life..

---

"For goodness sakes Elizabeth!" Mrs. Lane shouts from the other side of the dance studio and I turn.

"What?" I laugh.

"Enough with the heavy lifting!" She rushes over and grabs the box from my hands.

"Mrs. Lane it's full of hangers!" I laugh lightheartedly at her lame attempt to get me to not do anything.

"It's heavy and you will not be lifting it. Now we'll be expecting a package any minute now so I need you to sign the papers. That you can do." She smiles and walks off grabbing another box in the process.

I shrug as I stand by the main entrance waiting for Evan. I pull out my cell phone and see one missed call from Ashley. I quickly message her an apology when the sound of the bell cuts off my typing.

"Evan!" I grin.

"Hey Elizabeth." He smiles as he carries in a box with a clipboard on top.

I grab it and quickly sign with his fancy pen, "so how's it going?" I question before handing him back his board. I try to take the box but he insists on carrying it himself.

I nearly shout that I'm pregnant not weak but I hold my tongue as I wait for a response.

"Great! Everything is.." he pauses and smiles awkwardly. "Greaat"

"Cut the crap Evan. How are you and Mikayla?" I wiggle my eyebrows and his cheeks turn a bright red.

I can tell the subject got him a little tense but I can't help but ask, she's my cousin! Evan and I finally met up one afternoon months ago and talked through everything. Long story short Ashley invited him to my baby shower, which I had no problem with. He seemed to grow fond of my cousin Mikayla who just entered her second year of college. I was shocked at their sudden liking for each other but definitely happy for the pair.

I already got my Prince Charming.

"She's amazing." He laughs and I erupt in happiness.

"AWWWW!" I go and tackle him in a hug. "Take care of her.. she needs someone like you right now." I step away slightly and pat his shoulder. "You're a good kid."

"I'm only two years younger then you Elizabeth."

"Pssshhhh." I shrug and turn away from him. "Whatever." I giggle slightly as his eyes roll.

"How have you been? You look like you're due any second! Should you really be work-"

"I'm fine!" I raise my hands and do a twirl. "I'm perfectly fine. Ok? Plus I'm not due until another week."

He stares at me and gulps, "you nervous?" I let his question sink in and fiddle with my fingers, hell yeah I am, this is my first baby. My first time bringing in a human into this world. I'm absolutely terrified!

"Naaa I've got it all under control. Aiden and I already have the room ready, the stroller, the diapers, the changing room, not to mention the car seat that took hours and hours-" I stop rambling when I notice him grinning.

"Ok fine I'm like shitting myself at the thought. There you happy?" I huff as I reach down to grab the broom stick from the floor.

"Look I'm no expert." He follows me into the storage room, "but i think it's perfectly normal for you to be nervous lizzy. Just have faith. it'll all work out."

"I hate the phrase." I mumble. "But yeah you're right. I just needa.." I swallow, "relax and stuff."

"Yeah! Exactly! I'll catch you later though, was nice seeing you." He gives me one last smile before heading back to his truck and driving down the road. My stomach turns slightly and my breathing quickens.

"Woah there." I clutch my stomach and close my eyes shut as pain erupts through my lower back.

"Fuck! What's your deal?!" I open my eyes and clench my jaw as I shut the door to the storage room. "Just a couple more days alright?" I rub my stomach and breath slowly, just like they said to do in the class Aiden and I took.

"Just a couple more days."

---

AN
QUICK INTERMISSION LOL. I FINALLY CHECKED MY EMAIL AND GUYS LOOK AT THIS AMAZING CREATION.

damacreads I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SO TALENTED. YOU MADE MY SHITTY BOOK LOOK AMAZING IM SO HAPPY. EVERYONE GO FOLLOW HER RIGHT NOW SHES THE SWEETEST THING EVER! ❤ I CANT BELIEVE I GOT 'FAN ART' IM SCREAMING.

THANK YOU!

Update-

THANK YOU @Kylaaj you are an absolute sweetheart for making this I'm in love! ❤ THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

go follow this sweet girl ❤

---

"Got any two's?" I mumble popping another mini pickle into my mouth.

"Nope. You got three's?" Aiden asks shuffling his cards.

"Mmmm nada." I mumble. I reach to grab the jar of pickles but notice they're empty, "hey do we have more-"

"In the fridge love." He looks at me and smiles, "I'll go get them."

I bite my lip as he races over to our kitchen. I look at my cards again and softly fold the edges, something that annoys the hell out of Aiden. I grin as my mind drifts to him, him smiling, him kissing me, him shirtless, him nake-

"Yeah. Is everything set for tomorrow?" He comes back and I notice he's on his phone, "Taylor" he mouths.

I nod my head in understanding, he's most likely calling to make sure they have Aiden's  meetings all set.

"Tell him no to Wednesday yes to Thursday but not at noon at like.." he pulls his phone away checking his calendar on it, "hold on I'm putting you on speaker."

"Hey Elizabeth!" I hear Taylor through the phone. I laugh at his cheerfulness.

"Hello Taylor." I reach to grab aidens cards and he smacks my hand away. "Hey!"

"Ah ah ah no touching!" He turns slightly and closes his calendar app. "Ok tell him no to noon but I can do 5:30."

"We we're gonna have dinner at 5:20." I frown. Aiden faces me and his eyes widen.

"Actually Taylor imma need you to cancel-"

"I'm joking!" I laugh. "God I love you." I get up slowly and balance myself while I wobble to the bathroom.

"Yes, Thursday 5:30pm I'll meet him in my office... thanks Taylor." I hear him sit down on the floor while I flush the toilet. I wash my hands when I hear him call my name.

"What?" I ask walking back over to our living room.

"I don't think we're playing this right..." he looks at the directions and I grab them from his hands.

"I told you to get uno. Who even plays this game?"

"Hey don't judge me!" He grabs my face and squishes my cheeks. "I was being rushed by a crazy lady, I panicked."

"I am not crazy." I say my lips still squished from his rather large hands on my face.

"Eh." He shrugs. I laugh throwing a pillow at him.

"Take that back mister!" I pout and cross my arms. He sets his cards down and shrugs again standing to get a sip of water. I bite down on my lip as I stand slowly. "Well then I guess I'll just be going.."

He grabs my wrist in an instant and twirls me around.

"You're not going anywhere missy."

"Never." I smile before his lips lock with mine.

Later that night Aiden took me to a fancy dinner, making me feel like a princess again. Every time I see him my heart still races, my hands still get warm. It something that I've come to terms with. It's sort of how jack looks at Ashley from time to time when she's deep in thought or laughing to hard. It's that look that I know is pure love. I know I feel the same, because looking at Aiden now from across the table I can't help but grin as he tells me about his day. How he had so much paperwork and Bella got the files mixed up.

It's then I realize how incredibly blessed I am I not only have found such an amazing friend like him, but to have fallen into his arms, and captured his heart and soul.

---

"So meeting ends at 5:30pm I'll bring takeout. K?" Aiden pecks my lips but I bring him back. Molding my lips with his longer, craving his touch on my body.

"Kiss me like that and I won't ever leave." 

"Well." I wiggle my eyebrows, "maybe I don't want you to."

He gulps, leaning his head down lower I shove him out the door. "K bye!" I close it on his face and quickly dial Ashley, it's our weekly movie night and this bitch better not leave me hanging. It goes straight to voicemail and I set my phone down, she's most likely on her way.

"You're cruel. You know that! I love you though!" Aiden shouts through the other side of the door.

"I love you more!" I shout. I hear his deep chuckle and then the sound of his car door shutting.

My phone rings signaling a text, I check it and see Ashley confirming that she is on her way! Oh and with snacks!  

I rush to the sofa and set the pillows up, building blankets on top of one another. I quickly scroll through Netflix trying to find certain romantic comedy movies. What seems like hours but really only minutes the door bell rings, I sit patiently waiting for Ashley. She's got a key. She can get in herself.

"Really I have to get in myself."

"Hey I'm pregnant shut it. Now sit down I kinda wanna watch.." I look around and see her smiling like a giant goof.

"What you weirdo? Come on sit." I pat the sofa next to me and raise my brows when she sighs and strides my way.

"Hurry up pass me the gummy bears." I tear through the bag and set my eyes on the deliciousness. "Want some?" I question as I stuff more into my mouth.

"Na I just got done eating like 2 burgers."

I giggle, "fatass, but hey better than flatass." I shrug.

"shut up." She laughs. "Besides, I'm eating for two now so." She plays with her fingernail.

I nod my head in understanding, "trust me I know how you fee-"

My eyes widen and I spit out my bears everywhere.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I jump up out of my chair and cover my mouth.

"Ashley Rivers! You're pregnant!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I run in circles screaming my head off while she sits there crying from laughter.

"Don't hurt yourself now!" She grabs ahold of my shoulders and hugs me, "yes I'm pregnant."

I squeal with excitement, "I'm going to be an aunt oh my goodness!" I cling to her as if my life depends on it. "Have you told jack?!" I question.

"Yes, I wasn't feeling well so he took me to the doctor, when he came back with the results.." she smiles wiping her eyes. "I was so happy and so is he!" She quickly says.

"Well I'm sure he is, you know Jack. He's always wanted to be a dad." I sit down now my adrenaline still rushing through me. "He's amazing with children. You two our going to be wonderful parents." I wipe my tears slowly as I smile at her.

"Thank you liz." She sits down and grabs a blanket snuggling closer together. "How are you by the way?" She grabs my hand while I click play on the remote.

"I'm great, just a couple more days and this one while be out and about."  I smile as I rub my stomach once more calming my nerves. I'm terrified.

"Everything will be ok babe." She kisses my hand and squeezes it. "You're going to be a great mother Liz."

"Thank you ash. It means a-" I stop suddenly.

I get up from the couch and squeeze my eyes shut as pain erupts through me. "Are you okay?" Ashley stands and balances me while I hold her hand for support.

"I'm fi-fine." I mumble. Another pain wave washes over my lower body and I cry out falling onto her.

"Elizabeth!" She screams."oh my god we need to get you to a hospital now." She reaches for her phone.

"No." I wince. "It will pass. Trust me." I breath in deeply my head spinning. It feels like I'm being stabbed in the stomach repeatedly. My breathing comes out in paints suddenly as I hear Ashley on the phone.

"I'm pretty sure she's going into labor.. yes right now! I'm taking her to the hospital, tell him to meet us there.." She hangs up and looks at me.

"Elizabeth get up, come on sweetheart." She grabs my hand.

"Ashley they're not contractions. Its just pain it'll pass trust me-" I gulp as I stand and feel liquid rush down my legs. My body shakes as tears pool into my eyes.

"Oh my god Elizabeth." Ashley gasps. "Your water just broke. We have to leave now!"

---

Aidens pov.

"Exactly." I nod my head as Mr. Brian continues to talk about the advances of our alliance.

"Mr. Parker." Bella rushes in looking flushed.

"I'm in a meeting-"

"Mr. Parker I just got off the phone with Ashley Rivers.."

I stand immediately. "What is it?" I ask. "What did she say?" My hands shake as I wait for her next words.

"Your wife is going into labor. They need you at the hospital right now." Her eyes say it all.

"Oh god.."

Never before had I run so fast to the parking garage. The sun beamed down its golden hue as I raced across the city to the hospital. I knew I should have stayed home. I knew I should have stayed with her! Now I'm going to miss the most important day of my life because of a stupid fucking meeting! 

The sound of a car beeping makes me turn sharp at a corner. I gulp and feel my fingers tighten around the wheel. I have to breathe. I just have to breathe and pray I'm not too late.

God I hope I'm not too late.

I park and turn off the engine as I run into the building my lungs feel I like they're going to give out any second. My whole body is trembling in fear and nerves.

"Elizabeth Parker." I say as I reach the front desk. "Where is she? Is she ok?"

"Hold on sir I'm going to need you to repeat the name-"

"ELIZABETH PARKER!" I shout. "Where is she!?"

"Aiden!" I turn as I hear Jack from down the hall. I run after him as he presses the elevator button. "She's fine, ok? They have her in her room. Her water broke so she's going to start contractions soon and then.." he smiles. "Well you know."

"Is she okay though? Nervous. Scared." I run my hands through my hair. This elevator couldn't be slower. I should have taken the stairs.

"Look what she needs right now is someone to tell her everything is going to be okay. Because it will be. Alright? Can you do that?" He looks at me with concern and I nod my head. The doors open and I rush out looking around, my head turning every so often.

"Room 562 go!" Jack yells and I nod. "Good luck man!" 

I make a left and see a sign saying 560-570. I follow it to a door with the correct numbers. I open it to see a doctor and two nurses along with Ashley and Elizabeth's mother.

"Oh look liz! Aidens here! See I told you he'd make it." Ashley hugs me quickly and then looks me over. "She's terrified. Keep her calm." She whispers. She grabs on to the handle of the door when Elizabeth stops her.

"Where are you going?!" Her face is slightly red and her hair is pulled into a bun as sweat clings to her.

Ok but how does she still look hot though?..

"I have to wait outside love. Aiden is here and your mom. I love you. You'll be fine Elizabeth." I see her smile and then look at me. I nod my head as I grab onto Elizabeth's hand.

"How we doing baby?" I kiss her hand and she squeezes it tightly.

She lets out an agonizing scream and I nearly faint. "Jesus Christ!" I shout hating to see her in such pain. Her mom whispers in her ear words of encouragement as I try to keep calm for myself.

Elizabeth's pov

I squeeze Aidens hand again as I look at his blue eyes. Tears start to run down my cheeks as the pain gets more and more unbearable. "I can't do this!" I shout. "I'm not ready." I breath in deeply.

"Hey hey." Aiden come closer as my mom scoots back getting onto my right side. "You're doing great ok? Listen to me, you are going to be just fine. I'm right here now ok?" My eyes wonder around the room as my vision blurs.

"Look at me lizzy." He grabs my face and kisses my lips slowly. "Look at me." I open my eyes and see his. They hold so much love it calms me down a little.

"I'm scared Aiden." My lip quivers as I speak. "I'm fucking terrified."

"So am I." He swallows and I see him wipe his eyes quickly. "But I believe that everything will be ok. What I need you to do right now is to focus and be brave. Ok?"

I nod my head. Pain shoots through me again and I scream grabbing onto the nearest thing.

"Ok we're getting really close. I need you to push as hard as you can Elizabeth. Just one more push. " The doctors says. I feel my mom hold my hand and kiss it softly as I whisper an ok.

The pain I experience is indescribable. My body is going through something that nearly has me on the verge of passing out. "Come on one more. One more Elizabeth." I shake my head no. I can't do this my god he said one more like three times already.

"Come on baby one more. I'm right here." Aiden looks at me and smiles softly. "I know you can do this." He brushes a piece of my hair away and I squeeze his hand as I endure the pain once again.

"That's it." The doctor reassures me and finally the pressure releases.

The sound of a baby makes my body freeze. I breathe out a breath I didn't know I was holding in as Aiden steps away for a moment. I hear the sound loud and clear. I lower my legs slightly and see the nurses cut the umbilical cord and then bring the baby over to me.

Wrapped around in a blanket I see the face of pure innocence.

"Congratulations, it's a girl."

I gasp and reach out to hold her. She cries loudly but I can't judge, I'm crying along side with her. "Hello beautiful." I touch her face softly and feel her small hands take ahold of mine. "Shh shh." I rock her slowly. "Mommys got you." A tear falls along her blanket as Aiden takes a step closer, his cheeks tear stained.

I look at him and smile, I turn my head softly to see her eyes open.

Blue. Her eyes hold tiny oceans. She grabs onto one of my fingers and I laugh still crying. "She's got your eyes." I glance back at Aiden to see him with his hand over his mouth tears rolling down his cheek.

"Can I hold her?"

I giggle slightly as I slowly hand her over to Aiden. She whines as she feels the disturbance of movement. "Hey don't cry baby girl. Daddy's got you."

A/n I already know that's gonna get a lot of comments. Kdxlalkd

He bites his lip hard holding back more tears. My mother comes around taking pictures continuously. Crying of course but none the less capturing every moment.

He slowly hands her back to me and I reach out rushing to have her in my arms again. How am I ever going to let her go?

"So do we have a name picked out already?" The nurse smiles as she looks between me and my baby girl.

"Yes." I smile as I stare at my precious daughter.

"Luna. Luna Marie Parker."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She smiles. "Congratulations again. I'll be back in a couple of minutes to check on you both alright?" I nod my head and smile.

"Hey Lu." Aiden smiles as he holds her small fist in his hand.

"I can't believe we have a daughter now Aiden." I look at him and take it all in. "I'm officially a mom.."

"And I'm a dad." He kisses my head. "I couldn't be happier. You were so strong and.." he kisses me slowly and I feel the love drip from his lips onto me. "I love you so much."

"And I love you more." I reply.

I look down to see Luna grinning. "Oh my god she's smiling!" I laugh as I see her eyes twinkle.

The door opens suddenly.

Ashley comes in and sees us, she makes her way around me and sees Luna. She bends down and smiles proudly. "Hey darling. It's your favorite aunt here." I see her wipe a tear and my heart widens at the moment before me.

She looks at me and then back at Luna. "I promise, I will take care of you. I will be there for you whenever wherever. I am your god mother, your aunt, and always and forever your second mom."

I laugh at her words. "Thank you Ashley."

She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm always here for you too you know?"

"I know." I grin.

The door creaks open and Jack suddenly makes his appearance. He makes his way over and I bite my lip at his goofy smile.

"There she is." He scoots closer and sees Luna for the first time. "Im not even mad I lost the bet." He grins. "Who needs guys anyways right?" He grabs her hand and she stares up at him. "Boys are stupid. Stay away from them."

Aiden chuckles and nods his head. "Trust me I'll be telling her that every moment I can as well."

"But not all are dumb." I look at her and see her eyes close. "I luckily found one that was perfect."

"Awww." Ashley and Jack both smile like a bunch of weirdos while I kiss Aiden again.

"Ok come on group picture." Ashely takes out her phone and I roll my eyes knowing I'll most likely look like a disaster.

"Everyone say Luna's the cutest on three." She holds it out and smiles while the rest of us adjust to get into the screen. "1. 2. 3."

"Luna's the cutest!"

I hear the sound of a click go off and Ashley quickly checking it to make sure we were all in it.

I look around and see my mom smiling at me. "If he was here he'd be so happy." She wipes her eyes and I close mine letting myself gather my thoughts.

I have a daughter now dad. You're a grandpa. If you're somehow here.. I just want you to know I love you. I will raise my daughter the way you raised me and she will grow up knowing her grandfather was an amazing man. I love you.

I open my eyes and see the people around me. I have everything I could ever want. Aiden, my soulmate and amazing husband. My mother, the reason I have made it this far. Ashley, my best friend, the person I can always rely on. Jack, my brother, the person that can make any bad day a good one.

And little Luna, my ray of sunshine, my angel sent from the heavens, my heart and soul.

She is the moon, she's the light that brightens the night. She's got the power to rise and lower the sea.

She is capable of anything.

The End

A/n yes there will be an epilogue so don't delete this book just yet.

Acknowledgements

I'm going to keep this short and simple, I'm thankful for only one thing and that is you all. If it weren't for your votes and comments and you just in general reading my book I would not have continued. You guys are all so perfect and I love every single one of you that has took time out of your life to read my creation. Thank you all so much. I hope you enjoyed this ride as much as I did. I'm truly blessed. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.4K 177
NCT imagines coming up!
100K 1.9K 70
Author: Meng Xuan Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Raw Links: https://www.x23us.us/110_110258/ https://www.ixs.la/ks...
4.9M 151K 38
[ C O M P L E T E D ] With one final breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I would've bitch slapped him but I only m...
172K 6.8K 49
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other