[ C O M P L E T E D ]
With one finally breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I would've bitch slapped him but I only met him today and his face is too pretty for me to mess up.
The whole crowd gasp at what I just did. Even I'm surprise at what I just did.
Good thing is, I've got his attention. Bad thing is, he's glaring straight at me, piercing into my soul.
Oh dear lord, have mercy.
First story of the How to Love series.
#11 in Teen Fiction
#1 in Fiction
Available in Russian translation by @msissqueen
- The Bad Boy Knows How to Love
- C A S T
- 01. the bad boy meets the good girl
- 02. the bad boy's death glare
- 03. the bad boy's naked
- 04. the bad boy's kiss
- 05. the bad boy's confession
- 06. the bad boy's self introduction
- 07. the bad boy gets an answer
- 08. the bad boy never showed up
- 09. the bad boy shows up
- 10. the bad boy's other side
- 11. the bad boy dines and dash
- 12. the bad boy and the best friend
- 13. the bad boy and the wedding
- 14. the bad boy's drunk call
- 15. the bad boy and the boy from the past
- 16. the bad boy and the rumors
- 17. the bad boy and the bucketlist
- 18. the bad boy is sorry
- 19. the bad boy's best friend
- 20. the good girl's secret
- 21. the good girl wants another chance
- 22. the good girl has roses and chocolate
- 23. the good girl and the date
- 24. the good girl and the dance
- 25. the good girl and the party
- 26. the good girl and the ex
- 27. the good girl finds out
- 28. the good girl and the diner
- 29. the good girl and the microphone
- 30. the bad boy won't quit
- 31. the good girl is getting soft
- 32. the bad boy's notes
- 33. the bad boy knows how to love
- epilogue: the good girl and the bad boy's happily ever after
- How to Love Series?
- CHECK OUT STORY 2