The White Rose Association

By BellaDemont

Alice Wythman might be a normal seventeen-year-old British teenager but she's not; part of a secret society t... More

Preface
Prologue: Unimaginable Situation
A Tiny Exception [I]
A Tiny Exception [II]
A Tiny Exception [III]
The Mission [I]
The Mission [II]
The Mission [III]
Little Flirt [I]
Little Flirt [II]
Little Flirt [III]
Doll [I]
Doll [II]
Doll [III]
A Kiss [I]
A Kiss [II]
A Kiss [III]
Vampire [I]
Vampire [II]
Vampire [III]
Complicated [I]
Complicated [II]
Complicated [III]
The Camp [I]
The Camp [II]
The Camp [III]
Soul Mate [I]
Soul Mate [II]
Soul Mate [III]
I Love You [I]
I Love You [II]
I Love You [III]
Betrayed [I]
Betrayed [II]
Betrayed [III]
Family [I]
Family [II]
England [I]
England [II]
England [III]
Deeply Hate [I]
Deeply Hate [II]
Deeply Hate [III]
Falcon's Legacy [I]
Falcon's Legacy [II]
Falcon's Legacy [III]
Suspicious [I]
Suspicious [II]
Suspicious [III]
More Secrets [II]
More Secrets [III]
Breakdown [I]
Breakdown [II]
Breakdown [III]
Nastasia [I]
Nastasia [II]
Nastasia [III]
War Has Exploded [I]
War Has Exploded [II]
War Has Exploded [III]
A New Leader [I]
A New Leader [II]
A New Leader [III]
Epilogue: A Broken Promise
Author's Acknowledgments

More Secrets [I]

1K 31 0
By BellaDemont

I glared at Claire.

"You seriously don't know what the word quiet means, right? Just butt off!" I yelled at her.

Claire had literally ruined the whole mission.

"You name is Alice Wythman?" Gates said behind me.

I turned around and looked at him with a small nervous smile.

"Well, you see I'm known by so many names and identities." I said as I tried to not give myself off.

"Why?" Gates asked me as he started to walk towards me.

"It's because I have so many enemies, especially the Association." I said as I took a few steps forwards until my back softly crashed against the wall.

I was trapped thanks to Claire, now I was for sure going to die.

"Who do you work for then?" Gates asked me.

I looked at him but didn't answer.

"Who do you work for?" Gates yelled as he hit the wall close to my face.

I didn't jump or reacted to his tone or the simple fact that he had nearly hit me, I stayed calm but that didn't mean that I wasn't scared.

I looked at my left and met Claire's gaze, she knew that I was now in trouble.

"Get out of here." I told her with a stern look.

"She is not leaving; if she leaves you'll die." Gates told me, as if that would stop her.

"I don't mind that." Claire said as she shrugged, turned around and walked away.

"Hello mate, where are you going so early? The party is just starting." Andrew said as the two vampires got near Claire.

I cursed under my breath as I saw how the guys grabbed Claire, if something happened to her Antonio would personally kill me.

"Leave the girl alone, this is between you and me." I told Gates in a deadly tone.

"Kristen, I thought you were in the room with the hunter." Andrew said as he noticed me there

I looked at him.

"Some small issues came up but I got the hunter in the room waiting for me." I said with a smirk.

Andrew looked at me shocked.

"He is going to cooperate with you?" Andrew asked me.

I smiled.

"Well at first he didn't want to cooperate but after I took his blindfold off and he looked at me I was able to convince him quite quickly." I said with a small cocky smirk.

I felt Andrew's eyes on me; he was looking at my body.

"I can see why, but I don't understand what you're doing in the hallway instead of being in the room." Andrew said as he looked at me confused.

Gates gave a small chuckle.

"Andrew, do you seriously not see it?" Gates asked him.

"See what?" Andrew asked him.

"This is Victoria Lee Sanders, the huntress that attacked us the other night with the rest of the hunters." Gates said as he looked at him.

"But Kristen is a vampire, besides she had blue eyes." Andrew said pointing it out.

Gates placed my hands behind my back before he grabbed me and placed me in front of his body facing Andrew.

"Look at her eyes Andrew, they are stormy gray. I would never forget the look of her eyes!" Gates said.

Andrew looked at me and smiled.

"So, you were finally turned Victoria." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the ground.

"What I don't understand here is how you can be a vampire when just a few days back you attacked us as a huntress." Gates said against my neck.

"I have killed several hunters before and kept a few prizes for my own." I said as I tried to free myself but Gates grip was strong.

"And why did you attack us?" Gates said clearly not convinced.

I gave a small scoff.

"You all became a threat for me; you really can't blame me for trying to protect myself." I said as I shook my head.

Gates looked at Andrew and the two vampires that were restraining Claire.

"Bring the girl." Gates told them.

As the guy brought Claire over she tried to free herself but her strength was nothing compared to the two vampires.

"Now darling you better tell me what's your real name and who you work for or else your dear fiend will die." Gates said threatening me.

I held my chin up high and looked at the hallway not staring at anything.

"I don't care." I said in a cold tone.

"Really mate?" Andrew said as he pulled out a small knife and made a thin cut down Claire's arm.

"Her blood smells very good, doesn't it?" Gates said against my ear.

"I wonder how deep this cut can get, don't you?" Andrew said.

"No, stop!" I said before the knife could touch her skin again.

"Are you going to tell us?" Gates asked me.

I gave a sight.

"Fine, I will." I said softly.

"We are waiting for you mate." Andrew said earning a glare from me.

"My name is Alice and I work for a special organization, I don't know exactly who I work for but I just take orders without questioning anything." I said as I looked at them.

"Why don't I believe you?" Gates said as he trailed his fingers along my jaw line.

"That's your problem not mine." I snapped at him.

Gates suddenly pressed his body against mine.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you Alice." Gates said roughly against my ear.

"You don't scare me." I said between my teeth.

"We'll see that later; take the girl to the room with the other hunter." Gates ordered them.

I watched how the two guys took Claire to the room where Nicholas was, I looked at them silently if I said anything I could just complicate our situation more though I highly doubted that I could really do that at this point.

"Aren't you curious of what I'm going to do to you?" Gates asked in a husky tone against my neck.

I tried to pull my face away from his lips but it was useless.

"Like I said before nothing you can say or do will frighten me, I've been in more complicated situations and this does not scare me at all." I said in a bold tone.

"I'll make a deal with you Alice, you answer my questions and cooperate with me and I'll let you leave with the girl and the hunter, you want them, right? Are they friends of yours?" Gates asked me.

"They are part of my mission; let's say that my boss will find in useful a hunter, the human girl is just a bonus." I said with a smirk.

"Well, I'll help you if you help me." Gates said as he looked at me.

I gave a small scoff.

"How do I know that you will help me? How can I even trust you?" I said as I met his gaze.

"I give you my word." Gates said and I narrowed my gaze at him.

I gave a laugh.

"Please your word? This comes from the guy that is restraining me with his body practically attached to mine!" I said with a hiss.

"You can't deny it though, you are quite enjoying it." Gates said in a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry to hurt your pride but you're not exactly my type." I said with a smudged look.

"And the hunter is? Is he your type? I know what your intentions with him are, Alice." Gates said as he flipped me over and pressed me against the wall.

"Can't I have a little bit of fun; can't I be naughty for one night? Besides I simply couldn't resist myself, I'm really into bad boys or things that are bad for me, nothing compared to you." I said as I looked at him dark brown eyes.

"And who says that I'm not a bad boy?" Gates asked me.

"Just the simple fact that you gave me your word tells me that." I said with a smirk.

"Just because I'm a bad boy it doesn't mean that I can't be a man of honor especially when it comes to beautiful girls like you." Gates said as he pressed his body against mine.

"You a man of honor, what type of man of honor do this?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I am a man after all and I can't quite deny that I'm attracted to you Alice." Gates said as he inhaled my scent.

"Men, they really can't avoid their basic animal instincts, right?" I said with a smirk.

"And as a woman you're quite stubborn; tell me Alice are you going to help me?" Gates said.

"As I have said before I'm not interested in helping you, I only take orders from my boss and I will certainly not take orders from you." I said in a bold tone.

Gates looked at me for a second until he saw that I wasn't joking.

"That's a shame because I wasn't lying when I told you the other night that you really had potential." Gates said as he shook his head in a disapproving way.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Potential of what, what do I have the potential for?" I asked him confused.

"You're a powerful vampire but I can tell that you were born a vampire not turned. I can feel the power in your blood, my offer is still standing up for you, I still offer you immortality and power if you decide to stand by my side forever." Gates said with a smirk.

I gave a small smile and wrinkled my nose a little.

"I hate to crush your dreams but I'm already taken, you are a bit too late for that." I said as I managed to pull out my left hand and showed him the promise ring Ryder had gave me, it could easily pass by as an engagement ring.

Gates grabbed my wrist and looked at me carefully.

"It's a lovely ring, who gave it to you? I know it was Justin the guy that was with you the other night, but that's not his real name right just like your name wasn't Victoria or am I wrong? Besides I can tell that you two are together just by remembering the way he looked at you and how his eyes had some pain in it when he had to leave you all alone with me, I wonder how much pain his eyes will hold when he sees you dead?" Gates said with a dry humor.

I gave a small chuckle.

"Darling, who says I will be the one that will die tonight?" I said with a smirk.

"This is such a waste, Alice you were destined for greater things than to follow orders; it's as if you were born to be the Queen of Vampires, Ms. Wythman." Gates said in an amused tone.

My smile vanished.

"Is that it; is your lecture finally over?" I asked him with a huge hint of boredom in my voice.

Gates once again placed my hands behind my back and made me walk towards the room.

"Alice even after this entire thing just please always have in mind that my offer will be still standing up for you." Gates said as he looked at me.

"I'll think about it." I murmured in a dry tone.

"Great because you'll have a lot of time to do that." Gates said before he pushed me into the room locking the door after I had entered.

"Great." I said as I hit the door.

"Alice?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and looked at Nicholas who was tied up to the wall.

"It seems like we won't be getting out of here tonight after all." I said with a small smile.

"Your eyes look amber." Nicholas said as he looked at me.

"That's because of the blood, the smell is overwhelming me." I said before I walked towards where Claire was tied up.

"What are you going to do?" Claire said as she took a step backwards and hit the wall.

"Don't move!" I yelled at her.

Claire froze and I grabbed her arm and stared at her wound.

I pulled off a piece of her shirt and placed it around her arm like a bandage.

"What's wrong with you, this shirt is very expensive you know?" Claire said furious.

"It's just a shirt Claire or would you rather bleed slowly to death?" I asked her.

Claire was quiet as she stared at her shirt and then at her arm.

"Claire, are you seriously thinking about it?" I asked her shocked.

Claire looked at me.

"No, I'm just confused." Claire said and then looked down avoiding my gaze.

"Confused about what?" I asked her.

"I practically ruined your mission and I thought you were going to drink my blood, instead you stop the bleeding and you are being completely nice with me." Claire said in a small voice.

I shook my head.

"Claire, I may be a vampire but I was raised to be a huntress and as such I can't and won't hurt any hunter or huntress not even after what you did, my duty is to protect you Claire." I said as I met her deep blue eyes.

"So, you really are a huntress Alice, tell me do you often backstab people?" Andrew said as he walked towards me, he had been hiding in the corner this whole time.

"I'm not a backstabber Andrew but just for your information yes I am a huntress and one of the best, I even got to mock you for the second time." I said with a smirk.

Andrew got near me before he suddenly pushed me against the wall strongly.

I gave a small groan as I felt the pain in my head start as my skull crashed against the wall.

"You really shouldn't have done that, Andy." I said furious as I got up and walked towards Andrew with a deadly glare.

;śHqF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.2K 55
Highest rankings ♤ #1 in dark #1 in darkacademia #1 in macabre #2 in paranormal #2 in darkmagic #2 in academy #3 in magic #8 in intrigue #9 in occu...
14.8K 807 64
It's time for the final battle... This time there is no going back; finally, Alice is face to face with the man who started all of this: William Fal...
16.1K 610 35
[Book 1: Winston Academy] [Book 1 Of The Blood War Chronicles] [Description] The wind blow, snow fell heavily as the light of the moon showed the blo...
2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...