The White Rose Association

By BellaDemont

Alice Wythman might be a normal seventeen-year-old British teenager but she's not; part of a secret society t... More

Preface
Prologue: Unimaginable Situation
A Tiny Exception [I]
A Tiny Exception [II]
A Tiny Exception [III]
The Mission [I]
The Mission [II]
The Mission [III]
Little Flirt [I]
Little Flirt [II]
Little Flirt [III]
Doll [I]
Doll [II]
Doll [III]
A Kiss [I]
A Kiss [II]
A Kiss [III]
Vampire [I]
Vampire [II]
Vampire [III]
Complicated [I]
Complicated [II]
Complicated [III]
The Camp [I]
The Camp [II]
The Camp [III]
Soul Mate [I]
Soul Mate [II]
Soul Mate [III]
I Love You [I]
I Love You [II]
I Love You [III]
Betrayed [I]
Betrayed [II]
Betrayed [III]
Family [I]
Family [II]
England [I]
England [II]
England [III]
Deeply Hate [II]
Deeply Hate [III]
Falcon's Legacy [I]
Falcon's Legacy [II]
Falcon's Legacy [III]
Suspicious [I]
Suspicious [II]
Suspicious [III]
More Secrets [I]
More Secrets [II]
More Secrets [III]
Breakdown [I]
Breakdown [II]
Breakdown [III]
Nastasia [I]
Nastasia [II]
Nastasia [III]
War Has Exploded [I]
War Has Exploded [II]
War Has Exploded [III]
A New Leader [I]
A New Leader [II]
A New Leader [III]
Epilogue: A Broken Promise
Author's Acknowledgments

Deeply Hate [I]

1.5K 42 2
By BellaDemont

I looked at Beck astonished, had I heard him correctly?

"Beck this has to be some sort of sick joke because I spoke to her around two or three days ago, and she was perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong with her so this has to be a joke because Eleanor can't be dead!" I said raising my voice, this had to be a lie.

Beck got near me and grabbed my face.

"Alice, I know this is hard for you as it is for me, I know that you love her as much as I do mate but we can't do anything about it anymore, Eleanor is dead." Beck said as he looked at me.

My legs gave away and I sat on top of my legs unable to get up, I hugged my stomach tightly and looked down as I started to cry.

"No." I said softly as I cried, she couldn't be dead, not her.

"Doll, don't-." Ryder said as he took a step towards me.

"Give her some space." My dad said as he stopped Ryder.

Beck kneeled next to me and hugged me.

"I know mate, it's hard to assimilate that." Beck said as he hugged me and I burst into tears.

"Why? Why her, Beck? She can't be dead, not Eleanor. Not her." I said as I sobbed against Beck's chest, Eleanor was the most kindest soul ever, so why would they kill her?

Eva got near us and cleared her throat.

"I want all of the hunters inside the Academy, please give us some privacy." Eva said dismissing them as I continued to cry not wanting to let go of Beck, he was just as brokenhearted as I was.

After they had left I got myself together because I just couldn't be weak right now, so I got up and helped Beck as well.

I noticed that Eva was very calm about all of this; it had not shocked her as it shocked me.

"Eva, did you know about this?" I asked her as I wiped away the tears from my face.

Eva gave a sight and that was enough answer for me.

"You did, didn't you? Why didn't you tell me?" I told her as I felt the tears threaten me again.

"Because of this same thing that is happening right now, I know you very well Alice and I know that you love Eleanor so much, you two were inseparable like sisters. Eleanor was a sister to you and I know that." Eva said as she met my gaze.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear roll down my face.

"Alice, I didn't tell you because darling I need you to be strong, Alice you have so many things to do because Eleanor's death wasn't an accident." Eva said making me open my eyes in shock.

That completely grabbed my attention.

"What do you mean with it wasn't an accident?" I asked Eva as I looked at her, who would be sick enough to do something like that?

We heard a small noise and looked at the window that was above the doors, he was quick but Eva and I were fast enough to see that it had been Antonio who had been standing there, overhearing us.

"Why don't we go to the graveyard of the Academy that way we won't be overheard." Eva said with a smile.

We all followed her silently but before I left I looked at the window again and met Antonio's gaze.

"Let me help you Beck." I said as I turned around and helped Beck descend the stairs.

We were heading to the graveyard when Naomi spoke.

"So, this is Beck?" Naomi asked me as he looked at him.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners? Beck, this is Naomi, her brother Kole, my brother Mason, my dad Jacob and my boyfriend Ryder. Everyone this is Beck Maylin." I said as I gestured them all.

"Your brother and you dad, since when do you have family?" Beck asked me confused.

I gave a sight.

"It's a long story." I said as I sniffed still trying to regain my composure.

"We'll talk about it later." Beck whispered to me.

I nodded.

We got to the graveyard and once there I noticed a new gravestone, it was Eleanor's.

"Is it hers?" I asked as I unwillingly torn my gaze away from her.

Beck nodded slowly.

"Yes, it is." Beck said in a soft voice.

I got near it and stared at it.

"Here lies Eleanor Kristen Gustav, a beloved daughter, friend, huntress, girlfriend and sister." I said as I read it off the gravestone.

"Alice, you should know that Eleanor made a discovery before she died, I think that is what caused the death of her." Eva said grabbing my attention.

"And what is that, what did she discover?" I asked confused.

"We are not sure what it was since we weren't able to speak to her privately but there was something odd with her death." Eva said as she fiddled with the words.

"And what was it?" I asked feeling suddenly uneasy because of her behavior.

"We found Eleanor in her bedroom dead, she was in her bed. Both of her wrists had the marks of ropes as if she had been tied up, she was pale, cold and her eyes were glassy but what really had called our attention was that there were two small incisions in her neck and in her whole body there was not a single drop of blood." Eva said as she recalled the acts.

"She was killed by vampires, but isn't that strange? How could vampires enter the Academy with nobody realizing that, I mean they entered Eleanor's room; at this point I'm shocked that not a single guard knew about it. Also, why would they tie her hands, none of this makes sense!" I said suddenly angry, I was furious.

"Why would a vampire risk him or herself and enter the Academy full of hunters just to kill a huntress?" Ryder asked confused.

We all looked at each other; no one knew the answer to that.

I took a deep breath and walked to the fence that was nearby, there were some white roses there like in every place in the Academy; I cut off one but as I did that a thorn pierced my skin making me bleed, I pressed my finger against the white petals getting my blood on them.

"Alice?" Eva said grabbing my attention.

I looked up.

"Yes?" I said as I started to walk back to them.

"We believe that some of the hunters have something to do with Eleanor's death and with the attacks not to mention what they did to Beck." Eva said as she looked at Beck for a second.

"Why would Antonio do this to you? Why?" I asked Beck puzzled.

Beck looked at me and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know why mate, most of my memories are blurry I don't remember anything after the attack and before I woke up in the hospital." Beck said in a soft voice, I could tell that he was tired.

"What can we do against Antonio to stop this?" I asked Eva, didn't he get punish for this?

"Nothing, we can't do anything to him." Eva said with a sight.

"What do you mean by nothing? Beck was kidnapped and tortured; we have to do something about all of this!" I said furious, this was outrageous.

"Alice, we can't. Antonio is just following orders from the Headmistress apparently, she had your doubts about you which will explain why she sent Antonio to spy on you, why she sent the hunters for you and why since the beginning she never wanted you to go to the mission." Eva said trying to calm me down.

"This Headmistress, she is after all of this?" Mason asked; I could tell that he was slightly angered.

"I don't think she would do that, the only thing the Headmistress hates more than Alice is vampires." Eva said explaining, and that wasn't a surprise since I knew that already.

"It wouldn't be her then?" I said in deep thought, this wouldn't make sense.

"No, it can't be her." Eva said as she shook her head.

"Then who else would be able to enter the facilities of the Academy, order around those vampires to go after the vampires and hunters as well?" I asked demanding the answer.

"We don't know yet but we will soon." Eva promised me as she met my gaze.

It almost sounded like an empty promise to me.

"I may not know who did this to Eleanor but I will make sure that this person will pay the price for taking away from me someone that I love and that price is very high." I said as I placed the white rose on Eleanor's grave.

After Eva spoke to the other hunters we started to get ready for our missions, Ryder, Mason, Naomi, Kole and I would go to this Brit club in the afternoon, apparently, some suspicious activities related with some possible vampires happened there and some girls had gone missing after they had attended that club. I had dressed up in some black high waist shorts, a blue cropped top, some wedges; I placed on some makeup and straighten my hair.

"Are you sure about this?" Ryder asked me as I got to the car.

"Of course, I am Ryder; I know what I'm doing." I said with a reassuring smile.

Eva had given us direct instructions and we had to follow them.

"Remember the exact things Eva told us to do, we are here to investigate and find out where the girls that had disappeared are taken to, and we are not here to have a party, a night out or to have a blast. Is that clear enough?" I said as I glared at them.

"Why would we do that London?" Kole asked me.

"I wasn't saying that because of you but I was just warning someone else." I said as I looked at Naomi.

"Me? Please, as if I was the type of person that would bail on a mission just to pass a night in a club, please." Naomi said as she rolled her eyes.

We all looked at her; she was that type of person.

"Alright, fine." Naomi said with a sight.

"Fine what?" Ryder said demanding a clear answer.

"I won't ditch you, I will go on with the mission and won't go off to dance, I pinky promise!" Naomi said with a small smirk and a chuckle.

"That's more like it, now let's go." I said as I started to drive as I saw that she was excited for this whole mission thing.

We parked ten streets away from the club, the last thing I needed were a ton of teenagers blocking our escape, I mean if escaping because necessary.

"Now remember who we are, we are a bunch of American tourists who are in vacations here in England. Mason, you are now a guy named Nick, Kole you will be Max, Naomi you will be Olivia and Ryder you will be Justin. I will be Victoria, also remember that none of us are related except for Naomi and Ryder who are brothers, Mason and Naomi will be a couple and Ryder and I are not dating so this won't complicate things if there are any suspicious." I said explaining.

"Why am I going to be Olivia and why are we going to be undercover?" Naomi said confused.

"That is because there is people after Ryder and also, I think that any vampire would kill me if they knew that I was the huntress Alice, the daughter of Sophie Wythman they would kill me for sure, besides we are in a mission undercover so you get it that way, now let's go." I said as I got out of the car.

It was too cold to be wearing shorts that was very clear for me but apparently most teenage girls especially American girls would dress up like this even if it was twenty degrees under cero, I had a coat on and I looked amazing but was it all worth it because my legs were freezing so was it worth it?

We soon got to the club and there was a staff guy that was huge and very muscular, this type of guy would've intimidated me months ago, when I was still little and not in knowledge that I was a vampire but now I was no longer afraid.

"Your names, what are they?" He buffed, his voice would make anyone cringe but not me.

"Olivia, we are on the list." Naomi said as she tried to pass but the guy stopped her.

"I don't think so." The guy said as he blocked her way.

I was in the back since it was hard to walk with this shoes making sure I wouldn't slip with the remaining of the snow, I walked up to the front and looked at the guy.

"Come on dude, just let us in." I said in an American accent.

"As if it was that easy Cherry, I wouldn't be here if anyone could just enter, any one could if it was that case." He said back with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, listen to me jerk; you are going to let us in. We are here for Gates." I said in a demanding tone.

"You should've said that since the beginning." He said before he let us enter.

"What the hell was that?" Naomi asked me confused as she walked and occasionally looked back at the entrance.

"I did tell you that I was going to handle this, didn't I? I was told what the code to enter was; you have to follow my orders Olivia." I told her with a small smirk.

She rolled her eyes.

"Sure." She said sarcastically and I could feel her gaze sending daggers at me.

"Why are you even talking like that?" Kole asked referring to my American accent.

"Remember Max that we are just Americans trying to have a blast so don't screw this up, any of you. Now split up, we'll meet up in the front door in two hours." I told them before I left.

I was heading upstairs towards the V.I.P section when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." The guy said apologizing.

He had brown hair and blue eyes, the typical British stereotype.

"It's okay, I'm cool." I told him with a smile.

"You're American, right?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"You got me there." I said with a flirty smile.

"Are you heading to the V.I.P section?" He asked me as he gestured the door that were upstairs.

"Yeah, I was hoping to enter there and you know get the party started," I told him with a small wink.

"You know that they won't let you enter unless you have a membership or are with someone that has one." The guy said to my information.

"Oh, that's a bummer, I came here because I heard about Gates and I'm like super exited to enter but oh well, what could I do?" I said with a small pout.

"Well maybe I can make an exception for you, I'm Andrew." He said with a small chuckle.

"I'm Victoria but you can call me Tori, I go by Tori or Victoria." I said flirting back.

"Well Tori let's take you to Gates, I bet you are going to have some fun mate." Andrew said with a smirk.

Then I noticed the amber in his eyes as he looked at me.

He was a vampire, a bloodthirsty vampire.

D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 901 59
After discovering the whole truth about a world, she thought she knew Alice is now torn and alone in this new battle. With being unable to know who...
1.7K 163 75
*EDITED* After her parents' death, Alice joins a group set out to kill chosen members of society. Why? They supposedly commit a crime in the near fut...
684K 18.4K 65
(Hightest ranking: #36 in teenromance, #1 in goodgirlbadboy) Lilith Trinity Valentina has always kept herself hidden behind piles of books and schoo...
9.1K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...