The White Rose Association

By BellaDemont

Alice Wythman might be a normal seventeen-year-old British teenager but she's not; part of a secret society t... More

Preface
Prologue: Unimaginable Situation
A Tiny Exception [I]
A Tiny Exception [II]
A Tiny Exception [III]
The Mission [I]
The Mission [II]
The Mission [III]
Little Flirt [I]
Little Flirt [II]
Little Flirt [III]
Doll [I]
Doll [II]
Doll [III]
A Kiss [I]
A Kiss [III]
Vampire [I]
Vampire [II]
Vampire [III]
Complicated [I]
Complicated [II]
Complicated [III]
The Camp [I]
The Camp [II]
The Camp [III]
Soul Mate [I]
Soul Mate [II]
Soul Mate [III]
I Love You [I]
I Love You [II]
I Love You [III]
Betrayed [I]
Betrayed [II]
Betrayed [III]
Family [I]
Family [II]
England [I]
England [II]
England [III]
Deeply Hate [I]
Deeply Hate [II]
Deeply Hate [III]
Falcon's Legacy [I]
Falcon's Legacy [II]
Falcon's Legacy [III]
Suspicious [I]
Suspicious [II]
Suspicious [III]
More Secrets [I]
More Secrets [II]
More Secrets [III]
Breakdown [I]
Breakdown [II]
Breakdown [III]
Nastasia [I]
Nastasia [II]
Nastasia [III]
War Has Exploded [I]
War Has Exploded [II]
War Has Exploded [III]
A New Leader [I]
A New Leader [II]
A New Leader [III]
Epilogue: A Broken Promise
Author's Acknowledgments

A Kiss [II]

2.5K 80 3
By BellaDemont

(Kole on top)

I stared at Ryder shocked; I was expecting to see Ric not Ryder who was standing in front of me shirtless. I stared at his chest and his abs, how was it possible that they looked hard stone? For a hunter like Beck or Charles to get a body like that would take years of hard training.

"Do you like what you see?" Ryder asked me with a grin.

'If I could only touch his abs or better yet, if I could I wonder how it would be to lick them', I thought with a small smirk.

"You want to lick my abs?" Ryder asked me in amusement.

"What? No!" I said alarmed as my cheeks flared up.

Smart Alice, that was perfect.

"Then why did you say it?" Ryder asked me as he closed the distance between us slowly.

"I didn't!" I said to my defense.

"Yes, you did, you said if I could only touch his abs or better yet, if I could I wonder how it would be to lick them." Ryder said imitating my accent, it had come out awful.

"I do not sound like that!" I said angry, why when I had to think out loud it had to be in this precise moment?

"Anyway, what are you doing here Doll? Are you spying me now?" Ryder said as he met my gaze.

"Stop calling me Doll it's very annoying since you already know my name and no I'm not following you around I came here because I'm here to see someone." I told him as I flicked my hair.

Ryder rolled his eyes.

"And who would that me imaginary boyfriend #1 or #2?" Ryder said making fun of me.

"Mock all you want." I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"What is London doing here? Did she miss her tea time?" Kole said with a smile as he got to us.

I think coming here alone had been a bad idea after all; the worst was that I was realizing that just now.

"She came here to see someone." Ryder said mocking me.

"Are you going to play Quidditch?" Kole asked me as he smiled.

"That's for wizards, you twerp." I told him in an annoyed tone.

"Watch your words." Kole said warning me as he took a step towards me.

"Oh, so you can insult me about being British but I can't say anything back?" I said angry.

"I'm not insulting you for the merely fact that you're British even if you weren't British I would still insult you." Kole said with a smirk.

I placed my hands on my hips.

"And may I know why are you doing this?" I asked him as I nearly rolled my eyes.

Kole got near me until his body was inches away from mine.

"That would be because I simply don't like you." Kole said in a clear tone.

"Oh my, what a tragedy that is." I said dramatically as I placed my hand on my chest.

Kole gave a smirk.

"That is such a shame...for you." I said ending with a small chuckle.

I could see Ryder smile at my comment.

"Consider yourself luck for being that small and a girl; it's the only thing that is saving you from me hitting you." Kole said as he threatened me.

"For me go ahead, I'll love to take that cocky smile away, to erase it with my fist." I told him with a smile.

Kole gave a chuckle.

"You think you can bet me fairy?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, I don't think I know I can kick your butt." I told him with a bold tone.

"Then bring it on if you're so confident about it." Kole said as he gestured me to attack him.

"Alice, what are you doing here?" Ric asked confused as he walked by.

"Well, I thought that before we went to the movies we could go for a snack." I said as I smiled shyly.

"You could've waited for me." Ric said with a sight as he shook his head.

"I have a curfew and I didn't have you phone number." I said explaining my actions.

I would be struck by lightning for all the lies I was saying.

"We can solve that but I think we should get you out of here." Ric said as he grabbed my hand.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"I don't know if you haven't notice this but you're the only girl here and you look pretty with that." Ric said as he looked at me.

"That is fine; I don't see anything wrong with that." I said confused.

"What lover boy is trying to say is that all the guys are looking at you as if you were something to eat." Kole said out loud, loud enough for the whole club to hear.

There was an awkward silence and I could feel everybody's eyes on us.

"Shall we go?" I asked Ric in a small voice.

"Let me just take a shower and change." Ric said as I saw his white baggy tank top and black basketball shorts, he seemed a bit sweaty since it seemed like he had been working out.

"Fine, I'll wait for you here." I told him as I stayed back.

Ric looked at Ryder and Kole doubtfully.

"I'll keep an eye on her." Ryder told him in a reassuring tone.

After Ric left Ryder gestured me to follow him; we walked towards the gym part, as we entered I could see men everywhere in the weights and in the boxing arena. The air was thick with sweat and deodorant. I sat on a bench and Ryder sat across of me and started to work out with some weights.

I stared at him and raised my eyebrow.

"So, you brought me here so I could watch you work out and be impressed?" I asked him in an amused tone.

"Is it working?" Ryder said with a grin.

"Not really." I said with a hint of boredom in my voice.

"So, you and Ric are going out now?" Ryder said curiously as he met my gaze.

"What are you jealous?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Not really but I thought you said you already had a boyfriend." Ryder told me as he met my gaze.

"I never said that, you asked me if Antonio was my boyfriend and I told you that you could call him that but I never told you that we were official." I said as I shrugged.

Ryder looked at me giving me the 'I do not believe you' look.

"Besides we are going out just like friends." I added when he didn't believe me.

"So, if you're going out just like friends then why did you dress up like that?" Ryder said as he looked at me clothes.

I looked at my outfit and then at him.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked him suddenly panicking; I had probably gone overboard with this.

He gave a smile.

"Nothing but it seems like you dressed up to impress." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes at him and Ryder continue to work out, instead of paying attention to Ryder I grabbed a magazine that was nearby. It had advices of how you could get the body of a body builder in less than one month with exercise and some protein bars.

"Are you planning on doing that?" Ryder asked me.

"What?" I asked him puzzled.

"The protein plan, are you?" He said referring to what I was reading in the magazine.

"I don't know; would I look good with a body like that?" I asked him as I held the magazine showing Ryder the picture of a very muscular man.

Ryder gave a chuckle.

"I think I would look hot, I would be muscular." I added with a smile.

"So, you can have your own abs to lick?" Ryder said with a smirk.

I looked at him.

"You are not going to let that go, right?" I asked him with a sight.

"No." He said making me groan.

"Fine, suit yourself." I said as I gave a sight and continue to flip the pages of the magazine.

"Alice." A voice said breaking me away from my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Ric who was just showered; he had blue jeans and an American eagle shirt.

"Are you all set?" Ric asked me as he looked at me and then at Ryder who was silently laughing at himself.

"Yes." I said as I got up and fixed my hair.

"Then we should go." Ric told me as he offered me his hand which I gladly took.

"See you later." I told Ryder as I left.

Once we were out Ric looked at me.

"How did you get here?" He asked me as he looked around.

"I asked for directions." I said as I looked at him.

"No, I mean on what?" Ric said clearly searching for my car.

"Oh, I walked here." I said with a smile.

"In high heels, you walked in high heels?" Ric said not believing it.

"I have endured harder things than walking 15 streets in high heels." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I wasn't joking this was nothing compared to Eva's training.

"Well Alice, the thing is that I came here walking too, after I worked out I was planning to go to my house for my car and then go to pick you up." Ric said explaining.

"I don't mind walking more." I told him in a calm voice.

"So, we go to my house for the car?" Ric asked as we started to walk.

"What if we just go straight to the movies?" I asked him as I followed.

"Alice the movie theater is like 25 blocks away." Ric said as he stopped.

"I already walked 15 streets, what are another 25? Come on!" I said as I grabbed his hand urging him to walk.

We walked all the way to the theater but before that we grabbed some ice cream, continue walking and talked.

"So, you had all kinds of training for Physical Education in your school?" Ric said not believing me.

I nodded.

"In the school, I attended they took Physical Education seriously even some of the graduates have made it to the Olympic Games." I said that was partly true they got there undercover; you should see how many vampires like to attack and drink up in events like those.

"So, you know hand-combat, fencing and survival?" Ric said in awe.

"Yes, do you see this small scar on my cheek that has almost faded away?" I asked him as I showed him the scar Antonio had done with the bullet.

"Yes." Ric said as he looked at my cheek.

"Well, I made it on one of the evaluations." I said as I nodded.

"So, you're a small badass, could you teach me one day sword fencing?" He asked me.

"Maybe, if we find the protection to practice the fencing and you stop calling me small." I said with a smile.

"Deal, we have a deal." Ric said as we entered to the theater and headed to the small restaurant that was there.

We watched a scary movie and people started to get mad when we complained about the movie and some rude guy threw me a fistful of popcorn so I could shut up and of course Ric and I defended ourselves back with popcorns. The staff of the theater kicked us out for talking in the movie room and causing a popcorn fight.

"I'm sorry I caused the staff to kick us out." I told Ric as we walked towards my house.

"Are you kidding? This was the best friend date I ever had." Ric said with a laugh.

"So, it is a friend date, right?" I asked him as I met his gaze.

"Well, I figured out that was what you wanted. I flirt with you and you flirt back but you keep it in a friend level so I will give you what you want: a friend. Plus, you are too fun that it would be crazy to not have you as a friend." Ric said with a smile as he nudged me making me laugh.

"You got it but Ryder didn't when I explain him such thing, he thought it was something more." I said as I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Do you and Ryder have something going on?" Ric asked curiously.

"No, why do you ask?" I said confused.

"He seems way too interested in you." Ric said seeing if my expression would give me off.

"I do not know what his deal is but I really don't care anyway I have to get inside before the clock sticks ten or else I will be grounded." I said as we got to the door of the house.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Alice." Ric said as he stopped walking.

"Bye." I said as I kissed his cheek before I entered to the house.

As soon as I was inside I took off my heels and my motor jacket. I went to the kitchen for some orange juice, I pace around the kitchen as I drank my juice.

"Alice, is that you?" Kelly's voice came from the living room.

"Yes, I'm back." I told her before I took another sip of the juice.

"How was the date?" She asked still in the living room.

"It was great; he is a very fun friend." I said with a small laugh.

"Alice, can you come to the living room. Someone came here to see you." Kelly said calling me.

I walked to the living room and froze when I saw him.

What was he doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.9K 42
Book 1 of the Black Series. Rated 18+ Dorian has lived for six centuries. He's lost track of how many men he's killed, of how many wars he's seen. ...
1.4M 30.2K 33
18 year old Avril is a half vampire-half human girl that in an atempt to meet the only human family she have; her grandpa, she decides to travel behi...
14.8K 807 64
It's time for the final battle... This time there is no going back; finally, Alice is face to face with the man who started all of this: William Fal...
194 23 39
Wren Williams has a good life. She has a great job working for a boss that she adores, supportive friends that she's known forever, and a long term...