She's Not Afraid

By belizema

Cher Lloyd is currently on her rise to fame as a talented artist whose got that "unique" factor when it comes... More

PROLOGUE: SHE'S NOT AFRAID... OR IS SHE?
CHAPTER ONE: NAUGHTY KINDERGARTENERS
CHAPTER TWO: PHOTOSHOOT MAYHEM
CHAPTER THREE: WHO KISSED ME?!
CHAPTER FOUR: ROCKS AT MY WINDOW
CHAPTER FIVE: KISS ME
CHAPTER SIX: I WISH
CHAPTER SEVEN: WAKING UP NEXT TO A STRANGER...
CHAPTER EIGHT: PRANK CALLS
CHAPTER NINE: THE CONTRACT
CHAPTER TEN: LOVED YOU FIRST
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NOBODY COMPARES
CHAPTER TWELVE: STILL THE ONE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: NOTHING TO LOSE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DO IT ALL AGAIN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HOUSE ARRANGEMENTS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE MALL SCANDAL
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ROOMMATES
CHAPTER NINETEEN: MAKE OUT SESSION
CHAPTER TWENTY: SPACEBOUND
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: TORN
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: STRONG
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: HAPPILY
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: CASUAL AFFAIR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: NICOTINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: GIRL THAT YOU LOVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: GROW UP
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
CHAPTER THIRTY: SUPERHERO
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: UNDERNEATH IT ALL
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: TRUMPETS
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: JUST CAN'T LET HER GO
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: THE BULLIES VS. THE PRINCES
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: LOUIS' BROTHER
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE DATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: THE REMEDY
CHAPTER FORTY: SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: HEARTBREAK GIRL
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: BITCHIN' SUMMER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: GIVE YOU WHAT YOU LIKE
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: SIPPIN' ON SUNSHINE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: GUILTY CONSCIENCE
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: HEAD UP IN THE CLOUDS
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: TALK DIRTY TO ME
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: CAN WE DANCE?
CHAPTER FIFTY: WILD HEART
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: LAST NIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: I WOULD
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: HEART ATTACK
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: MAGIC
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: ISLAND IN THE SUN
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: HANDS DOWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT: WHAT A BUZZ
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: LOVE
CHAPTER SIXTY: CANDY STORE
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE: 50 WAYS TO SAY GOODBYE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: DRIVE BY
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: MERMAID
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: THE MAN WHO NEVER LIED
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: (I CAN'T) FORGET ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: OMG
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: ONE THING
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
CHAPTER SEVENTY: M.F.P.O.T.Y.
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE: DIRTY LOVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO: SWEET DESPAIR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: JUST BE MINE
EPILOGUE: ALONE WITH ME

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GIRL NEXT DOOR

514 21 2
By belizema

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GIRL NEXT DOOR

"Louis! Come here, you!" I grabbed him by the ear instead since I couldn't grab him by the shirt simply because he was bare-chested.

Right after pulling him inside the house, I quickly slammed the door shut before Zayn and Harry could come in as well for I needed some time to talk alone with this naughty boy right here.

"You better explain yourself, young man..." I released him from my grip then folded my arms like a mother who's waiting for an explanation.

"Explain what?" He rubbed his ear.

Acting dumb, I see.

"Why you kissed me! DUH!" I hit him on the chest.

"Ow! Jeez, woman! It was just a peck... and I just felt like it, okay?" He grunted.

Unbelievable.

*HARRY'S POV*

"What the hell are they doing in there?!" I got impatient while waiting outside the house.

"Chill, dude. It's not like they're making out in there or something..." Zayn joked.

So not funny.

Just then, a white van pulled up next door, just beside Cher's house.

I just noticed the 'Sold' sign on the neighbors' front yard now.

Hmm... I wonder who could be moving in all of a sudden.

The first one who got out of the van was a tall guy with a muscular figure, definitely a jock type with a dirty blonde hair followed by two other guys who looked like brothers as I noted their resemblances.

You could probably tell them apart because of their hair since the shorter and younger looking one had curly locks while the other one had a straight hair, both brunettes.

"Harry?" The tall, muscular guy who was sporting a red cap suddenly called out to me.

When he removed the cap, that's when I recognized the familiar face.

"Drew? Wow, how long has it been, man?" I pulled him into a man hug.

My friend, Drew Chadwick is from a famous American boy band called 'Emblem3' who is currently on the rise right now along with Wesley and Keaton Stromberg.

Keaton and I happen to have attractive curly hair which is why I like him slightly better than his brother, Wes.

"I seriously do not remember but is this where you live now?" He notioned at Cher's property.

"Uh, no---"

"Actually, it's my girlfriend's house. We're just visiting." Zayn inserted out of nowhere.

I then shot him a look of annoyance which screamed 'butt out!' but then he just grimaced. Bastard.

"I see. Um, listen, we're actually hosting a house-warming party tomorrow night and you guys are free to come by if you'd like..." I returned my attention to Drew who was now smiling.

"Awesome, man! I'll be there. Wait, can I live with you guys?"

Now I know that I was being way too direct but I just thought about it now and how it would be such an advantage to live just beside Cher's house!

In this way, I'll be able to monitor her closely like a real stalker that I am...

"Uh, I'm okay with it but don't you think you'll have to talk to Simon first about this?" He said, deep in thought.

Oh crap. I forgot about what a task it would be to persuade Simon Cowell when it comes to the 'house arrangements'.

I guess I'll just have to find another way...

*DREW'S POV*

It was around nine in the evening when I decided to open my window to let some fresh air in and that's when I saw my next door neighbor for the first time through her window right across mine.

She was dancing crazily to some song that I couldn't hear because her window was closed but left the curtains open.

I found myself rather amused by this with a smile up on my face... she's pretty cute.

I turned my cassette on and listened to one of our songs which goes like this,

'There's something about the girl next door, something that I can't ignore...'

I was eyeing her the whole time as the song played and my fixation on her lasted for about thirty minutes.

That's when I realized that I was acting like a complete stalker and so I just closed my curtains with my guilty conscience ordering me to do so and jumped right into my soft, fluffy bed instead.

I think I'm going to like this neighborhood...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
2.7K 137 27
A Romance, One Direction Fan Fiction. One Direction broke up and some of their girlfriends broke up with them too. Unexpectedly, Louis, Liam, and Har...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...