Just The Motion

By EtherealExpressions

Asia Carter. A 15 year old who never met her dad and is already taking on the responsibilities of being an ad... More

Just The Motion
1: PROBLEMS
2: FAMILIAR
3: REMEMBER THAT?
4: THE CARTERS
5: KING CARTER THE HOE
6: KING'S KIDS
7: APOLOGETIC
8: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
9: MEET KING CARTER
10: THE UNKNOWN TRUTH
11: REAL
13: WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE
Part 2; 1: Let It Go
2: Lil Mama
3: M.A.F.I.A.
4: The Eyes That Tell It All
5: Memory Lane
6: I Wanna...
7: No Love
8: Watch The Snakes
9: BM Drama
10: Hell of a Night; part 2
11: High 4 This / Hold Me
12: Goodbye Hello
12: Goodbye Hello (Reupload)
13: It Don't Change
Epilogue

12: HELL OF A NIGHT ; part 1

16K 813 132
By EtherealExpressions

"I think it's gonna be a hell of a night, a hell of a night

So we could do whatever you like, hey hey."

-J. Cole

Asia

"Get up!" I fell off of the couch at the sound of screaming in my ear.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I raised my leg up from its uncomfortable position on the floor and kicked Makai in his stomach. He dobbled over in pain as I got up from the floor, accidentally stepping on his legs on the way to the bathroom.

I looked a hot ass mess. Hair was everywhere but I somehow managed to change into my pajamas.

We were going back to Atlanta. Well they were, I was sort of moving back after being abducted. Yeah, I guess you could say that. King said that we had to be up early' to 'make moves' , and to be on his private jet by 11 a.m.

Last night was cool. We counted money and smoked until the whole living room was lit like Jamaica. Duke was sitting on the couch by me the whole time, whispering these slick comments in my ear that had me getting hot than a bitch. So, I requested that we all went swimming.

We all changed into our swimsuits and went out back, minus Anthony who said he wanted to FaceTime his girlfriend.

Everything was fine and dandy until I went inside the house to get something to drink.

I was getting a gatorade out of the refrigerator when his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Why do you insist on following me?" I smirked as Duke lifted me on the counter and stood in between my semi-dry legs.

"Me? Following you? The hell I look like?" I mugged him, and attempted to hop off the counter but Duke closed the gap between us and kissed me.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. "I want you, A."

My breath got caught in my throat , and I think Duke caught the look on my face. He knew about the rape. Each of them took a part of me when that shit happened.

"Hey, look at me. I'm not gone hurt you okay?" I hesitated at first, but agreed and his lips were back on mine in no time.

Duke picked me up by my butt and walked up the stairs. His lips never left mine. He turned left at the top of the stairs and walked to his room. I was so lost in the kiss that I almost had a heart attack when he dropped me on his matress.

"That isn't funny." I rolled my eyes as he stood at the foot of the bed crying laughing.

"I'm sorry , gimmie kiss." I put my hand over his mouth as he straddled me and tried to kiss me. "No," It came out muffled. Duke tried to pry my hand from my mouth , but I bit him.

"Ow, damn!" Duke rolled off of me and grabbed his forearm where I bit him , like it actually hurt. Well, it might have really hurt because I bit kind of hard.

"Sorry." I apologized after sitting on his stomach. Duke looked at me with a straight face before rolling us over to where he was on top again and my legs were around his waist.

"I said sorry, Duke." I couldn't handle this look that he was giving me so I turned my head to avoid his eyes. He removed one of his hands from the side of my head and turned my head to his.

"You good." Duke hungrily planted his lips on mine and it was on from there.

He removed his lips from my lips and began to such on my neck making these soft whimpers involuntarily leave my mouth. It was a new feeling that I hadn't had before.

My fingertips grazed his back as he began to get all touchy feely with my over exposed body. It felt indescribable. Duke took his lips from my neck and moved lower and lower.

It went from him taking off my bikini top and toying with me there, to him planting delicate kisses all over my stomach until he reached my hip bone.

When he got there, I was almost done with. It was too much pleasure. He rubbed my mound making me squirm under his touch before ridding my bikini bottoms. I was glad I shaved when I got back from the hospital that morning.

Before I could comprehend , Duke fell off in between my legs, licking, slurping, and biting. I screamed out in pleasure and tried to back up towards the headboard but Duke put my legs over his shoulders. He took one of his hands off of my thigh and plunged one of his thick fingers in me.

"D-don't stop!" He added another. I began to grind on his fingers as I felt pressure in my lower stomach and with a few more pumps of his fingers and his biting and slurping, my hips bucked involuntarily and I came all over his fingers.

Duke pulled his fingers out and and sucked on them before licking me clean. He walked to the bathroom and I heard the water turn on. I was too tired to get up.

"You going to sleep?" I heard Duke ask before I was wiped clean with a warm towel. Duke put my swimsuit back on.

"Mmhmm."

"I'm going back outside." He kissed my forehead and attempted to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Stay up here." Duke wasted no time climbing in the bed with me and pulling me close to him.

I snuggled closer when a thought crossed my mind. "What would China say if she say us right now?" I asked, readjusting my head so that I was looking Duke in the eyes.

He looked down at me, "I don't know, and I don't care. She ain't my girl."

Well damn...

"Oh... okay." I threw my leg over his and closed my eyes, the heavy feeling was taking a toll on me.

*

I smiled with toothpaste suds all over my face , as I recalled the events from last night. Duke made me feel real real good.

I finished up my hygiene before turning on the shower and getting my phone and clothes from the bedroom. I needed a shower and to wash my hair.

Goodmorning Duke texted me.

I smiled, but didn't reply. I got my comb from my suitcase and combed my hair out a little. It was brittle and big from the chlorine and air drying.

"Pops is looking for you." Mona said from outside the door. I had grown to recognize their voices in that short period of time.

"Ok, I'm almost done," I yelled while rinsing my body off and then drying off. I had managed to get soap in my eyes a total of three times. Shit never fails.

After drying my body off and offing the shower , I wrapped my hair in the towel and proceeded to get dressed. My outfit consisted of almost completely ripped, bleached jeans, Peanut Butter and Jelly KD's, and a matching shirt.

I blow dried my hair before parting the large bush down the middle and French braiding each part.

Checking my phone, it was almost 9:30 and we were supposed to be leaving no later than 10:30. A nigga was hungry though.

After I finished packing my bags and sitting them by the door, I high tailed my behind down the stairs and ran into the kitchen. Everyone was already there, except for the workers.

I wonder if they eat breakfast like this.

I smiled at everyone before taking my seat beside Ant and filling my plate up with eggs, bacon, pan sausages, cheese grits, and biscuits.

I was putting sugar on my grits and chewing on a pan sausage when Jada kicked my legs under the table.

She mouthed I know what y'all did last night with a grin on her face.

I choked on the pan sausage and Jada bust out laughing. Anthony patted my back a little too hard with his big, heavy ass man hands and Mona , who was sitting on my right, handed me a napkin.

"Thank you." Wiping my mouth, I gave Jada a glare before continuing to eat.

"Go get them from the other house, A. We leaving at 11. If I have to repeat myself, I'm shootin , no questions asked. " I nodded before putting six more pan sausages on a napkin , grabbing my Sunny D, and walking out the front door and to the right.

"King said hurry." I walked into their living room and sat on the couch, eating my pan sausages.

"Lemme get a piece, A." I looked away from the tv to Dee and Angelo. They went to school with me.

Dee was Duke's cousin. He was a milk chocolate dude with a fade and the cutest smile ever. Angelo was Hispanic , and my oh my, he was one of the finest Hispanic dudes ever. His voice was deep, and his lips were beautiful. Oh gawd.

"Y'all just ate. I can smell the syrup." I shooed him away and Angelo went back upstairs but Dee sat down on the side of me and started to nag me.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please. "

I almost said yes when a suitcase was thrown down the stairs , but quickly recovered. "No."

"Pleeeeaaaaase."

"No."

Duke came jumping down the steps three at a time after two more suitcases.

"Leave my gal alone."

"Un-Uh, I ain't ya' gal." I waved my pan sausage in a no-no fashion before Dee snatched it out of my hand and stuffed it in his big ass mouth. He got up to run and I kicked him in his backside just in time to make him trip. Unfortunately, he caught himself and ran up the stairs.

"Last night stated differently." I tried to scoot myself over to the left but Duke pulled me back over to him.

"Anyways, my pops said that y'all need to hurry up. It's," I checked my phone, "10:13. And I heard he don't like to wait."

"I'm done." He got up from the couch, grabbing his suitcases and walking outside.

I was reaching for another pan sausage when my hand touched greasy paper towel. Oh.

Getting up from the couch, I walked the semi-short walk to the front door. I opened it and almost crashed into China if I hadn't moved back.

"Boo." She exclaimed and rolled her eyes. China tried to walk past me but I pushed her back and got in her face. We were almost the same height, her being an inch or two taller.

"Don't get bold China. I been feeling like a new person and Cameron said he was gone teach me how to shoot a gun. And I do remember beating that ass a few times. Try me if you please. "

I could've sworn I put all my might into that shoulder bump before patting her head and going back to our house to get my stuff.

"It's gonna be a hell of a night. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.9K 50
16 year old Maylin is just a regular girl from Chicago Illinois living with her single mother. Shy, scared,and lost what happens when Maylin's life g...
5.5K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...
289 26 14
A girl only 10 years of age has been lied to. Not only by friends but by family too. Her parents always say "stay away from daisies or you'll find hi...