j ι l y

By scallopedpotato

"jaмeѕ waѕ ѕpeecнleѕѕ. ѕнe waѕ ѕo вeaυтιғυl, нιѕ нearт alмoѕт ѕтopped" •нιgнeѕт ranĸιng: #228 ιn ғanғιcтιon• More

LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
SIRIUS
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
REMUS
3RD PERSON
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
SIRIUS
MARLENE
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
PETUNIA
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
?
JAMES
SIRIUS
LILY
JAMES
JAMES
LILY
MARLENE
SNAPE
JAMES
SIRIUS
JAMES
LILY
SCARLETT
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
LILY
JAMES
MRS. EVANS
LILY
JAMES
LILY
SNAPE
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
ALICE
JAMES
LILY
REMUS
JAMES
LILY
SCARLETT
JAMES
LILY
SNAPE
JAMES
LILY
ALICE
530
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
SIRIUS
LILY
A/N
JAMES
LILY
THREE MONTHS LATER
JAMES
LILY
JAMES
LILY
SEVEN DAYS LATER
LILY
A//N
JAMES
LILY
ME
LILY *POTTER*
JAMES
SIRIUS
(A//N, SKIP IT IF YOU WANT.)
oh, look at that, i got tagged.
SIRIUS, YET AGAIN.
ME
JAMES
LILY
hello, humans!
Deleted Scene: Fake-up Break-up
New jily fanfic?????
i d e a s

EPILOGUE

2.9K 77 80
By scallopedpotato

This piece of  the story is assuming that Heaven is real. Sorry if you dont believe in that stuff.

***

*James*

You know, heaven isn't all that bad. Its quite great, actually, especially since I get to watch over my son from above with my wife and make snarly commentary on the topic of his adventures.

Its really funny.

"Harry, its so obvious! Its Quirrel! Gods, are you blind?!"

"Are you serious, Harry? Why are you associating yourself with Snape?"

Lily went full fan girl when she saw Harry and Ginny together. "Otp otp otp otp otp otp," she squealed.

And now, we were here. Watching Harry and Lily get married and live the rest of their lives.

"Do, you, Harry James Potter..." Blah blah blah blah.

And as they kissed, I put an Arm around Lily and asked her, "you know who they look like?"

She shook her head no. "Completely clueless," she said.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head.

In a flash, the past lice I lived all came rushing back to me. Chasing Lily for six years, finally getting her and then she almost died like, eighty times. Leaving Hogwarts and seeing her every day at lunch at work. Marlene attempting to kill me before a date. Looking up at the stars with her, pointing out the constellations. Hairy and Sirius, and Marlene and Alice, and Remus and even Peter, the dirty little traitor.

And thats when I realized that she truly was the center of my universe. But I had realized that before.

"They look like us."

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 128 24
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐'𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆...
8.4K 264 23
"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" ༄𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑- ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ᴛʜ...
7.3K 209 18
𝗔 𝗯𝗼𝘆: 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗔 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 : 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆... 𝘀...
4.6K 210 11
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...