my sister's man; lrh

By unluckyaesthetic

"Don't you love her?" "No, my love, you're all I want." A story in which a girl becomes infatuated with her... More

1|one
2|two
3|three
4|four
5|five
6|six
7|seven
8|eight
9|nine
10|ten
11|eleven
12|twelve
13|thirteen
14|fourteen
15|fifteen
16|sixteen
17|seventeen
18|eighteen
19|nineteen
20|twenty
21|twenty-one
22|twenty-two
24|twenty-four
OMG

23|twenty-three

1.4K 47 7
By unluckyaesthetic

School is kicking my ass, once again. I've only just started and it's a lot more difficult than I anticipated. Maybe I'll drop out, move to Vegas and become a stripper. That sounds a lot easier than all of this crap that I have to do for college. I don't even want to be a famous author or anything, I just want a simple, beautiful life. I want to find a husband, move into an adorable house, have a kid or two, maybe a dog. Nothing too special, I just want to be happy.

My phone chimes and it's a reminder that I have a photoshoot in about an hour. I close my books and make myself some tea, I've already gotten ready today so I don't need to bother with that, thank goodness.

I take my tea upstairs and put on my Soundcloud playlist and read one of my many books on the bookshelf. I sit on my window ledge, listening to the beautiful music emitting from my laptop, sipping my tea, the gentle waves lapping in the distance. It's quite sunny out, however it's absolutely freezing.

I see a young couple messing about by the beach, laughing and kissing each other. He picks her up, spins her round, making me smile to myself.

An hour later, I'm at the shoot, having a really good time. I'm dressed in this flannel thing, I'm not really sure what it is. It didn't take a long time, just a couple of pictures and I was done.

I text Luke once I'm done to see if he can pick me up and take me to McDonalds or something, I ate earlier but I don't care, I'm hungry again.

Me: hey bitch come pick me up from the photoshoot

Luke: sure babe wy@

Me: that apartment on the front with the graffiti on the front? i always point it out when u drive past it xx

Luke: be there in 5 xxx

5 minutes later and Luke pulls up, looking gorgeous, as always. Ava doesn't appreciate him. I do. He's wearing this bloody t-shirt and it says "Sherrif" on it, making me drool ever so slightly.

"Hi, wanna go KFC?" He asks straight away. I give him a smile and nod, shutting the door.

"You know me too well, I'm bloody starving." I answer, taking his hat and putting it on.

"Yeah, well you're always hungry aren't you, Mia?" He chuckles, resulting in my gasping and playfully hitting his arm. "It's true!"

"Yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes, realising we were pulling up to KFC. We're about to enter the drive-thru when I notice a very familiar car.

"Hey, isn't that Dylans car?" I wonder, peering to get a better view. "It is! Luke, honk the horn!" I say, slapping his arm and trying to reach the wheel.

"I am, I am, stop!" He laughs, pushing me off. He honks the horn at them and Lilly pokes her head out the window, realising who we are and starts waving like a lunatic.

"Hi guys!" She shouts, smiling widely at us.

"Hey! What're you getting?" I ask, leaning my head on the side of the window.

"That massive bucket thing that serves like 8 people!" She shouts, laughing at something Dylan said afterwards.

"Same! Enjoy your food guys!" I shout, lifting up my head.

"Thanks, you too!"

Luke wiggles his finger into my side, probably because he's bored and there are a few cars in front of Lilly and Dylan so it'll be a while before we get served. I grab his finger and look at him, he looks back with that cheeky smirk of his.

I frown, pouting my lips out. I reach my hand up to his face, smashing it up against his mouth. He laughs and moves his head out of the way.

"Stop smirking like that!" I say, giggling slightly.

"Why gorgeous?"

"Just because." I answer, smiling straight afterwards.

"Hm, someones got a crush!" He sings playfully, pulling me towards him. I struggle but eventually I give in.

"No I don't! I don't!" I shout, laughing because he's squeezing my hips.

"Sure you don't." He says,squeezing my cheeks and looking directly into my irises. Oh crap.

His eyes flicker from side to side, searching my pupils like he always does. I pick up on the little things he does. They flicker down to my lips, him wetting his with his tongue. He leans forward, closing the space between our mouths.

He's always gentle with me. I love that about him, he cares more for others than he does himself. He kisses me hesitantly, making sure that I want this. And I do. God, I do.

It's beautiful, really. Disgustingly beautiful. I could stay here all day, music playing softly in the background, the sun streaming through the car windows and landing in the most random places. 

We're there for an amount of time that I cant recall because I was so lost in the moment we shared. The car honking being us urging us to move the car forward was what broke us out of our love and lust induced trance. 

We giggle, letting our noses and foreheads touch. He pecks my lips once more and starts driving forward, me leaning against him and wondering what the hell I'm going to do.

+

My parents are finally home after weeks. Me, Ava and Luke decide to make them a welcome-back dinner. We're all dancing around the kitchen, listening to the radio, all in happy moods. Me and Luke would exchange cheeky looks and sometimes when he passed me he would pinch my bum or tickle my waist. I'd roll my eyes every time.

We helped my parents unload their car, gave hem hugs and kisses, you know, the norm. They told us about their case over dinner, how it was a difficult one but they managed to win it after all. They always do, they are brilliant lawyers. 

They both head to bed a little while after dinner, I don't blame them, the have been travelling all day long. Ava follows not long after, as usual. She's always sleeping.

"I guess that leaves just you and me then." Luke turns to me.

"I guess so." I smile. "Can I paint your nails?" I ask.

"Why not." He chuckles, ruffling my hair like he always does.

I grab my black nail polish from upstairs and dash back down, to find Luke sat on the floor, cross-legged waiting for me, humming to himself and tapping his knees with his long fingers. Cute.

"I got black because I doubt you'd allow me to pain your nails neon pink." I chuckle, sitting down opposite him. Mystic Pizza is on the TV because we've both recently discovered that it's one of our favourite films.

"Yeah, you're not wrong. Black nails look cool, don't they? You better not mess this up!" He laughs.

"Okay, hold still." I say, sticking out my tongue so I can concentrate. I get halfway through his left hand and I have to stop because once again, he's laughing. I frown in confusion. "What are you laughing at?"

"You. You were concentrating so hard, your little tongue sticking out. You're so cute it hurts me sometimes, little one." He says adoringly, slightly breaking my heart because he's made me realise how much I actually love him. And I do, so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 220 31
In which a fan falls in love with a boy in a band. © 2014 by jadedspn. All rights reserved.
2.5K 42 26
In which a teenage girl falls in love with a teenage boy behind her best friends backs
lost By jcb

Fanfiction

1.3K 5 46
in which a boy falls in love with a girl. they are not a very good pair, so she decides to fix herself up.
26.6K 731 33
Three months of adventure and falling in love.