The Prince and His Princess [...

By AReaderWhoReads

An Undertale fan-fiction, with the ships along with the canons: Charisk, and Alphyne. Frisk is male. Chara is... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Chara
Chapter 3: Happy for now
Chapter 4: Voice Message
Chapter 5: Too Late
Chapter 6: Reactions in the Void
Chapter 7: Coming
Chapter 8: Back From The Coffin
Chapter 9: From the Coffin (+ Shoutout)
Chapter 10: Nice one Frisky Bits!
Chapter 11: Revive the Demon (+Shoutout)
Chapter 12: Frisk's Plan
Chapter 13: Swapping Places
Chapter 14: But Nobody Came
Chapter 15: Unknown Place
Chapter 16: The Knight
Chapter 17: The King and the Royal Scientist
Chapter 18: The Prince
Chapter 19: Frisk Strauss
Author's Note (+POLL, +Charisk Amino)
Chapter 21: Asgore's Proposal
Chapter 22: Where are you?
Chapter 23: A Meeting to be Held
Chapter 24: Before the Meeting
Chapter 25: The Meeting
Tag-1 and Announcements
Chapter 26: Firstly Second
This book is to be...
HELP

Chapter 20: Yellow Flower

1.1K 24 29
By AReaderWhoReads

"Oh joy..! She updated! Hooray!"
I'm back from the dead.
Some problems are now gone, so I took the time to write and updated this book.

"He IS Frisk! He may appear innocent, but HE IS FRISK! Can't you understand..?!"
Undyne shouted at Asgore. Seemingly angry, and by hearing her voice, she was... sad.
But she was brave to make them understand.

"He's not...Frisk. He'll never be, he died. Didn't you hear? Frisk gave his soul to Chara. Sacrifising hisself (himself) in the process."
Asgore replied firmly.

"You BASTARD! HE IS Frisk! He remembered Chara! He knows Chara!"

"...How was he revived?"

"They're humans! Humans know some things that we don't know!"

"..."
Silence, came from the king.

No one stopped Undyne. She was right.

...

Chara and Papyrus were not in the room where the shouts were coming.

Papyrus was in his room, sleeping peacefully. It was midnight, so he went to sleep. He thought everyone was sleeping too.

On the other hand, Chara immediately ran towards Frisk's room, and cried herself to sleep.
The meeting for her was both happy, and sad.

She was confused...puzzled about the meeting of Frisk and her.

It was impossible to revive Frisk. Frisk needs a same soul trait for him to be revived. And even if they have the same soul trait... Frisk needs to be a ghost.. or at least he can talk around the person with the same soul trait.

Another thing that confuses her, is that "How did Frisk forgets about them all except for Chara?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
((Thursday morning))

Chsra's eyes snapped open, her eyes looked tired... in fact, she is still tired. She doesn't know why.

"So you're awake, huh?"
The source of the voice, Flowey spoke up to her.

She then nodded, and yawned.

"Where's Frisk? I saw him last time with you. As I've observed, he wasn't moving an inch."

Chara's face turned dim, as her shadow covered nearly her face. She turned quiet, leaving Flowey for a while to think of his own question.

"...he did it, huh?"

Chara then nodded. A tear ran down her face.

Flowey noticed this, and quickly used his vine to get a tissue and used it to gently wipe her tear away.

"..Frisk is really an idiot. Tell me, are you happy in that state?"

Flowey, despite being a souless flower, cared for his best friend. He then, put the tissue down on Chara's lap, and returned his vine to his pot.

"..."
Silence.

Flowey looked outside. Seeing some humans, and monsters walking around, doing their own business.
He sighed.

"...Frisk did a great job, huh?"
This time, he wasn't expecting any answer.

..and he was right. He then created another conversarion. A conversation where he'll get Chara's interest and concern.

"Frisk's mind was apparently brain-washed."

Chara looked up to her, with wide eyes.
She then opened her mouth to-.

"How did I know? I created a hole in my pot and through this wall, connecting to soil. Thus, I can move everywhere where soil is attached to this soil."

"...why was he brain-washed...?"

"Humans. Those idiots. They'll do everything just to create another war."

"...war?"
Chara was now puzzled.

"My theory is... he was brain-washed so his unpleasant memories would be erased from him."

"...unpleasant?"

Flowey then looked at her, slightly annoyed,

"Idiot, can't you guess? Why in the world would Frisk fall down in a mountain, especially on it's top? Because he was climbing the mountain for fun or experience? Of course not! Why would he climbed a mountain filled with monsters? Why wou-"

"Because he was determined..."
Chara replied.

"They are HUMANS, Chara..."
He continued.
"And..he was determined..? Tsk. Determined to have an adventure on a mountain filled with monsters, OR determined to suicide because of his experience from the humans?"

Finding his best friend silent, he smirked.

"Determination can be a bad thing... huh?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
((Lab, in the castle))

Undyne was tired, frustrated, and angry. She was tired of this mess. Why was her bestie can't remember her..?

"AHHH! Why can't Frisk remember us?!"
Undyne screamed in frustration. She pounded her right fist on a tabled next to her, thankfully the table didn't took any apparent damage. The table, was apparently created by Alphys.

Speaking of Alphys... the yellow dinosaur then came in, with 2 instant noodles. She gave an instant noodle and sat near to her, by a chair.

Undyne accepted the food, and ate the food with her.

...

Silents minutes passed. The two finished their food silently.

Alphys then spoke up.

"Y-you know... U-undyne."
"I th-think it's b-better for now... i-if you lessen y-your stress f-for a bit."

Undyne sighed, but she smiled at Alphys.

"Yeah, you're right, Alphys. I.. I should lessen my stress for a bit."
This made Alphys smile, she helped someone dear to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"...undyne's right, ya know."
Sans told Asgore, his eye sockets were closed.

They were in the backyard of the castle. They were sitting on each other's chair, a table between them. It was quite cloudy and windy at the same time.

"...true."
Asgore replied, as he sipped some tea from his cup.

"what makes you think frisk doesnt remember us?"

"Maybe he isn't the "Frisk" that we all love and know."

"...nope. frisk remembers chara."

"...True."

The skeleton sighed. None of them knew what happened to Frisk.

"i like to tell about you tori, the goat lady."

Asgore raised a bro, he finished his tea and sat the cup down.

Sans then continued, eye sockets turning night black.

"i think our relation ship is... slowly sinking... sinking into breakups."
Although, there was a pun in his sentence, he was serious.

Asgore didn't even laughed. His eyes narrowed at the skeleton.

"im not blaming frisk, or anyone of our group. its just that "this" suddenly happened and we need to build a kingdom."
Sans' smile turns into a slight grin. Asgore was confused.

"and if we need a kingdom, we need a king AND a queen. 'course the king is you, and the queen is tori. i dont wanna be a third wheel or somethin' in there, ya know."

"...I understand but, third wheel? I think I'll be the third wheel if we establish this kingdom."

"not to be sexist (for the readers) but... the king is more important the queen, obviously."
" 'course, for the king...his queen is important, BUT for the kingdom... the king is important."

"Why don't you want to be the king?"

This made Sans chuckle.

"...I see."
Asgore smiled.

"If we will establish this kingdom, we need to let them know. Even Toriel."

"mhm."

"The meeting will start tomorrow. We must take rests due to a sudden experience in the castle of the humans."

"..yeah."

Sans sighed.

"maybe i'll rest right here..."

"I'll inform them. You'll inform Toriel."

Sans raised a thumps-up, and quickly slept.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Frisk was in the terrace, observing his surroundings. Knights, footmen, and archers roaming around. Keeping on-guard.

"Sir. Frisk...? Your tea is ready."
His butler came in. Holding a cup of earl grey-flavored tea on a top of a small plate.

Frisk then turned around, a smile was found on his face.

"I love tea! What flavor is this?" He asked his butler as he gratefully accepted the tea. Gently blowing the seemingly hot tea.

"Be careful, Sir. Frisk. And the flavor of the tea is earl grey. Do you want some information about the flavor's origin?"

"Err, no thank you..!"
Frisk replied, and began drinking the tea. He was enjoying the tea.

The butler chuckled.

Frisk paused drinking and look at his surroundings again.

"Why are there heavily armored guards roaming..? May it be just normal guards?"
He didn't faced his butler, he was still looking outside.

"I'm afraid that is not allowed, Sir. This castle, is the main source of the kingdom... if someone damaged this castle... the whole kingdom's works and others may slow down. If completely destroyed, ...we all know what is the result."

Frisk frowned. Hearing his butler's answer made him frown.

"...Who are... the possibilities that someone may attack us?"
Frisk continued drinking his tea.

"I'm afraid, we do not know, Sir. That is why there are guards here... to protect us from any harm that is unexpected or expected."
He continued.
"We can not put normal guards to guard, due to unexpected enemies. That is why we put guards that are heavily amored, Sir."

"I see..."
He then finished the tea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

After Frisk finished his tea, he went to his father's room. As he was in front of the door, he heard a conversation in the room.

He then peeked.

"Tell me... what is your reaction of the freedom of the Monsters?"
A familiar voice, from the royal scientist, Simon.

"I slightly... am worried about them..."
His father answered. He saw his father looking outside through a tallmetal-detailed window. The window was in the middle of pots of soil, topped with red flowers. Supported by an old wooden table under it, the table was slightly covered with vines.

"Care for me tell what is the reason..?"
Simon asked.

"First of all, there will be a day where they, monsters will ask me if they may wander and live like normal people around our kingdom."

He saw Simon's approving nod.

His father then continued.
"Second, they-"

-

"Sir. Frisk it is inappopriate to listen to a conversation where you are not legally included."
Obviously, his butler followed him.

"But-"

"No excuses. Please, go to your room, now."

"But... I want to listen..!"
"They're talking about me..!"
Frisk insisted.

"Sir. Frisk-"
Seeing that Frisk is pretty determined, the butler sighed.

"Well then, I have some business to take care of. Please do not make yourself... visible in the conversation, because you will be caught. I'll give you 5 minutes."
He then walked away, while saying..

"Take care of yourself, Sir."

Frisk nodded eagerly and continued to peek carefully.
As he peeked again, he noticed something different about the flowers. Something was added, and the one that was added was completely different from the group. All of the flowers were red, and the new flower was yellow. Strange, is it not?

...

"-f we will kill all of them... then what will be the result?"

"I'm afraid that won't happen."
His father, answered, sighing after the process.

"But... what if we succeeded..?"
Simon, asked. Hoping they can.

"I'll think about it if we are in the edge..., and in it's opposite."

"Mhm... huh..."

"Anyways, I still am worried about Frisk. He is the one responsible for breaking the barrier."

"...what will you do to him, then?"

"His...mind is now erased... that's good. We will then... feed him some new thoughts while they are away from him."
His father looked at the flowers, he heard a -rustle- of sound located at the flowers. Observing the flowers, he saw a yellow flower.

"...weird... and interesting. A unique flower in the group... interesting."
He talked as he caressed the yellow flower with his right hand.
He then turned back at Simon.
"You shall take your leave now, Simon. I have some work to do."

Simon nodded. Simon too, saw the strange yellow flower.

"Do. Not. Spill. Any word. On. Any person... or being. You may met. Are we good?"
The king told him.

"Of course, your majesty."
Simon then responded quite quickly.

"Thank you..."
He smiled.

-CREak..!-

"...Frisk?"

The door accidentally opened, due to the pressure Frisk was putting. Frisk had a bad time, balancing his walk after an unexpected movement of the door, but in the end he succeeded to stand straight... not making a crash.

After standing straight, all were quiet. Frisk was visibly sweating, a nervous face can be seen.
His father then broke the silence.

"Son, what do you need?"

"I-I...uh..."
Frisk sighed, thinking that telling the truth would be the good way to end his nervousness.
"I was about to go to your room Dad, but when I was in front of the door, I heard your conversation... I was about to go and do something else... but when I heard the word "Monsters", i-it... peeked my interests."

"Very well... I assume you are now aware about me and Simon's conversation..?"

Frisk sweated more. He was seeing that this will not go well.

"Yes... I'm sorry, Dad."

His father chuckled and went to his son, he then crouched down to his son's level, and then patted his son.

"I forgive you, Son. Just please... don't do that again, all right?"

Frisk looked down, quite ashamed of his action. Frisk then nodded.

"By the route through, where is your butler?"
"He... I... told him to leave me for 5 minutes, and he had things to do to... so I took the chance to peek in..."

"I see..."
His father responded.

"Will I have a punishment..?"
Frisk asked his father, with pleading eyes, and a face that is hoping for the answer to be negative (as in: no).

His father chuckled once more. He then gestured to Simon to pull out a strange gun.

Simon gulped and pulled out the strange gun and handed the gun to his father.

It was then Frisk's turn to gulp, sweats sliding down his cheeks.

His father smiled.
"Don't worry, Son. You won't remember a bit from here, okay?"
He told Frisk.

"...w-what do you...m-mean?"

His father chuckled nervously.
"Would you even remember when you'll eventually forget about it..?"
He then pointed the gun forward towards Frisk's forehead.

"What..? N-no..! W-wait!"
Frisk tried to grab the muzzle of the gu-.

-BANG!-

His eyes rolled back and he tumbled to the floor, unconscious.

A tear ran down the father's cheek. He then picked up his unconscious son, and stood up.

"Thank you for the invention, Simon. It is quite... helpful."
The hand where the gun was held was covered in an orange aura, then after a couple of seconds, the aura vanished.
Then father gave the gun to Simon, while carrying his son.

Simon's eyes widen, but then accepted and held the gun.
"A-Anytime, your majesty. But... I-I'm afraid there will be no more... ammo for the gun i-in the future use."

"It's already been filled."

This took Simon some time before he realized.
"...oh! Yes, you're quite amazing, your majesty."

He chuckled and responsed.
"Oh, it's nothing. It's in the blood... literally."

The father then started to take his leave.

"Y-your majesty..?"

The father turned around. And asked what Simon wanted.

"I-I should carry, Prince Frisk."

"Oh..? No worry, Simon. I'll carry my son."
"And, could you do me a favor? Please hose down the flowers, the watering can is just right next to the flowers."

Simon then nodded.

"Very well, I shall take my leave."

As soon as the king, along with his son left, Simon sighed in relief and turned back. He then grabbed the watering can, and hose down the flowers.

As he watered the flowers, he saw something different.

'Where's the yellow flower, I've seen before..?'

It then peeked it's interest.

'Intriguing... very intriguing.'

Bloody hell. The book reached 3000+ views, and 300+votes!
I watched some Harry Potter movies and... well... it kinda influenced me.

I think I'm the only author who didn't post anything nor celebrated Christmas Day.
In our religion, we don't celebrate Christmas, and New Year.
Me and my family, lived in a Catholic Country... so we just "go with the flow".

I don't like New Year celebration... due to fireworks. Mind you, I am a little afraid of the fireworks, explosions, ambulance sounds, and some insanely loud and screeching stuff.

As in for Christmas... belated happy birthday Jesus Christ!
:)

...

By the route through, thanks for waiting, and reading the chapters that I have posted, it is and always will be appreciated.
Voting and commenting too!

I honestly ran out of ideas for the title for this chapter ('_';) .

Of course, the Christmas break will end at Jan.3 in here... how sad... and depressing.
*cries*

2 days before the assignments and projects will be sent to kill me, and fellow students. I am sure you are one of them, Borbon.

Welp, goodbye guys!

I hope you will all have a happy day/night!
Happy New Year!

*flips table*
*but the table landed perfectly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
45.9K 893 40
Frisk has a very troubled past and decides to end it all, but when she survives the fall, unexpected things are yet to come. Will Chara be able to o...
96.7K 1.9K 63
Frisk falls into mt. Ebott and meets chara. They both take a journey together in the underground little does frisk know, chara had fallen in love wit...
24K 618 43
Frisk and Chara have been together since they met each other in Mt.Ebbot, now years have past and the future is changing but now The determined lover...