bang yongguk + song jieun | b...

נכתב על ידי daisukijimin

jieun tries to gain experience so she can get her first time over with ongoing עוד

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12
+13
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21. Halloween Special
+22
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+40
+41

+30

1.6K 74 63
נכתב על ידי daisukijimin

(a/n* MERRY CHRISTMAS, FRIENDS!!!! I hope you have a good day and thank you for enjoying my book! reaching 1k + followers just before 2016 ended is one of the coolest things ever. love u guys!)

[Jieun]

"Jinyoung, can you please not tell mom and dad about what happened."

"Why shouldn't I tell them? I doubt that they gave you permission to bring a boy up to your room while you're home alone." Jinyoung took his tea out of the microwave and walked over to the couch.

I stomped after him and tugged his sleeve, "Because they will obviously get mad, punish me, and not let me go on the family trip to the ski resort! Jinyoung pleeeeaaaase."

Jinyoung put his hand up, basically signaling for me to shut it. "Ok fine. I won't tell them. But promise me that you'll never do something like that again. You're too young and teenage boys are just," He closed his eyes and shivered, "Just don't bring him here again."

"Thank you, Jinyoung." I sighed from relief. I know for a fact that if he told on me, dad would take away my phone and laptop, and mom would hit me with her broom.

"You're welcome. I know I'm the best brother."

"Uhh no." I frowned. "You threw Yongguk off the bed and almost strangled him."

"And I wont hesitate to do it again."

[the next day]

"So what did your brother say after I left? He hates me right? I'm pretty sure he wants me dead." Yongguk mumbled monotonously as we walked to class together.

"Yes." I answered and swung his hand as I held it. "But I'm sure that in the future he will get over it--But at least the good news is that he doesn't plan to tell my mom and dad, and they won't prevent me from going on the family ski trip."

I looked over at Yongguk who scrunched up his face. I guess what I said wasn't assuring enough. "Hmm wait. You said your going on a ski trip? When?"

"This weekend! I've been looking forward to it and I would've been so mad if my brother was the reason for me not going."

Yongguk nodded,  "You know, Yongnam and I are going to a ski resort this weekend, too. It's the White Mountain one...is that the--"

"Yeah! That's the same one my family is going to!" I squeezed his hand, "We should meet up while we're there."

"Meet up? Wouldn't that be risky?"

"No," I shook my head, "I don't think we'll get caught."

"Uhh but that's kinda what you said last time...and then we got caught."

On Saturday morning, my family and I left early to drive to the resort. I had on my new white snow jacket and pink beanie with a fluffy ball on top that I was waiting for the trip to wear. It was around 9 am, so I texted Yongguk to see if he was already awake.

Jieun: ARE YOU GUYS DRIVING HERE NOW

Yongguk: yes we're on our way

Jieun: 😱👍

"Who are you texting?" Jinyoung asked me.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my pocket. "I was just checking Instagram." No way did I want my rat of a brother to find out that Yongguk was going to be in the same place this weekend. He would either try to keep me from seeing Yongguk, or feel compelled to tell mom and dad what happened between us.

We arrived at the resort and while mom and dad were checking in at the lobby, I noticed two males entering the doors. Yongguk and I both widened our eyes once we saw each other. When Yongnam saw me, he raised his hand to wave and was about to say 'hi,' but Yongguk quickly covered his mouth. My brother was right next to me, so I did whatever to avert his attention.

"C'mon mom and dad are at the elevator." Jinyoung grabbed my hand and started walking to our parents.

I felt a buzz from my pocket and checked to see my texts.

Yongguk: you look cute in your beanie

I beamed and looked over my shoulder, but when I made eye contact with Yongguk, he looked away shyly.

After putting our stuff in our hotel rooms, we were finally out on the snow. I wanted to be able to spend time with Yongguk now, so I texted him where we should meet.

Jieun: let's meet at the chair lift

"Jieun, let's go to the chair lift! I've been waiting to use my new snow board!" Jinyoung said from behind.

"Ahh Jinyoung," I grimaced, "Just go with dad so he won't have to ride all alone. I'll go by myself." I pointed over to where dad was and left to go meet Yongguk.

I spotted Yongguk in line for the chair lift and tapped his shoulder once I was behind him. "Hi." When he turned around, I tiptoed to give him a quick kiss.

"Hi." He said back, trying to hide his blush. "Y-your brother isn't around, is he?"

"Nope. I sent him go to hang out with my dad. What about your brother?"

"Last I saw of him, he was talking to some girl."

The queue was moving pretty fast and then it was finally our turn to ride on the chair lift. Once we sat down we began to elevate a couple hundred feet into the air. The higher you went, the more wind you could feel hitting your face.

"It's cold, isn't it?" Yongguk asked as the snow fell on us.

"Yeah." I replied, rubbing my mitten-covered hands together. Before I knew it, Yongguk reached out and held my hand with his.

I looked down at the snow covered trees that were below us and smiled. Everything would have been romantic if I didn't have dirty thoughts about Yongguk running through my mind 🌚

I closed my eyes and started to hit the side of my head with my fist when Yongguk asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Ah...nothing."

We got to the top of the snow hill and while Yongguk snowboarded down, I skied. (a/n* I had to look up the past tense of ski because it looks so weird haha)

At the bottom of the hill, we started to play in the snow. Yongguk threw a snowball at me, so of course, I had to sneak up on him and drop a bunch of snow inside his jacket.

"Ahh," Yongguk groaned as he tried to get all the snow out of his clothes. "You're so mean, why do I like you?" He hastily closed his mouth after realizing what he had said.

I couldn't help but laugh, but I just played it off. "Because. You think I'm cute."

He stayed silent, but attempted to hide a smirk. So I just threw more snow at his face. While he was busy brushing the snow off, I checked my phone for any messages, and of course, there was one from Jinyoung. "It looks like I have to go now. My family is wondering where I went."

Once I turned around to leave, Yongguk reached out to grab my hand. "Oh hold on. Will you be busy later tonight?"

"Tonight? I'm not sure. I don't think so."

"Alright," Yongguk slowly lets go and puts his hands in his pockets. "Well do you want to meet me in the lobby a little past midnight?"

"Hmm," I raised my eyebrow suspiciously, "What do you have planned?"

"Nothing." Yongguk began stuttering, "I-it's just wanted to know if you'll be free then."

"Ha, alright. I'll meet you later tonight."

[Yongguk]

It was 11:55pm when I rode on the elevator to go to the first floor. I chose to meet past midnight because I knew there wouldn't be a lot of people in the lobby.

I waited by the fireplace and it was now 12:01am. I heard the 'ding' of the elevator and saw Jieun walk out. She her eyes searched around and then made her way over to me. "Hi."

"Hi. Was it hard for you to sneak away from your family?"

"Not really. My parents have their own room and they went to sleep already. Jinyoung actually is with some friends who come ski here every winter, so he doesn't even know that I left our hotel room."

"Well that's good," I rubbed the back of my neck because I was suddenly getting nervous. "I actually have a present for you. I wasn't sure when the right time to give it to you was, but when you said we were both coming here for the weekend, I thought that it would be a good time."

"A present?" She had on a surprised expression and looked behind my back to see if I was holding something. She ooh'ed when she saw the gift bag.

"Yeah it's uh it's just something small...but I saw it and I wanted to get it for you." Oh god I felt like I was about to pass out. " I handed her the gift bag and she excitedly looked inside.

Inside was a box, and when she opened it, there was a snowflake necklace that I saw in the window of a store. "I-if you don't like it, it's ok. I still have the receipt if you want to return it and get something els--"

"Stop it. It's so pretty." She held it up and smiled. "Can you put it on for me?"

I nodded and took the necklace out of her hands. Jieun moved her hair out of the way so that I could clasp it together at the back of her neck.

When I finished, I noticed Jieun rubbing her eyes. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little sleepy. I was on the slopes all day with my family."

I tilted my head over to the couch, "Should we sit down?" I took a seat, and even though there was plenty of room on the couch, Jieun decided to sit on my lap instead.

My arm instinctively went around her waist. I noticed Jieun looking down at the snowflake charm and touching it.

"Do you really like it?" I asked.

"I really like it. Thank you." Her hand went up to touch my cheek and she kissed me. I pulled her a bit closer and kissed her back.

As we continued to kiss, her hand slid down my chest and rested on the waistband of my pants. Her hand went a bit lower and started lightly rubbing me though my jeans.

My lips stopped moving for a second because I wasn't sure if there were people passing through the lobby, but we were sitting in a pretty secluded place.

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered.

I bit my lip before responding in an equally as soft whisper, "No."

Jieun's lips brushed up against mine before continuing to kiss me and placing her hand back to where it previously was. At that moment, there were so many inappropriate thoughts that were going through my mind about things that I wanted to do with Jieun.

But we didn't go any further than kissing tonight. Occasionally, she would pause to tell me about her day and trace circles on my shirt. The fireplace kept us warm, but Jieun would snuggle closer to me, anyway. Around 12:45am, I walked Jieun back to her hotel room. She opened the door and peeked in to see if her brother was in there. Thankfully he wasn't. "Thank you again for the present."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." I put my hand up and my thumb stroked her cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

After Jieun closed the door, I walked down the hallway feeling pretty good about myself. But it didn't last long, because coming out of the elevator as I was trying to go in was none other than Jieun's brother, Jinyoung.

"You. What are you doing here?" And he obviously wasn't happy to see me.

"Um I...I'm here with my brother."

Jinyoung frowned, "Why are you on this floor? Your room isn't on this floor, is it?"

"W-well no...but--"

"You saw Jieun, didn't you?"

"Well--"

"Look, I don't even know who you are, but I don't like how you've influenced my sister."

Wait.

What did he just say?

"Jieun is only in highschool and I know that she wouldn't go against our parents and sneak around with boys. She's really innocent, okay? So whatever you're doing you should just stop."

Wait. What.

I just stared at him with my jaw dropped because Jinyoung obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Jieun's not the innocent little sister that he thinks she is. She's the one who's been making the first moves the entire time. If only he knew the kinds of things she's been doing.

No. Wait.

It's best if he doesn't know, because then, he would definitely  try to kill me again.

On the elevator ride to my floor, I received a text from Jieun.

Jieun: wOW good thing you left when you did!! Because Jinyoung JUST came back OMG

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

431 6 7
Gwen likes to feel good, she likes to have fun, so instead of sleeping around every night, Seokjin Kim proposes an offer.
246K 8.1K 61
Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungkook, who will enter her life.
203K 4.6K 71
PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, like when we start. Don't HURT me AGAIN...
50.2K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed