My Multibillionaire Husband

By QueenKeely

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our famil... More

TRAILER
My Multibillionaire husband note
Chapter 1- The news
Chapter 2- Proposal
Chapter 3- Meeting
Chapter 4- Interview
Chapter 5- I can cook
Chapter 6-fancy
Chapter 7- dinner
Chapter 8- wedding
Chapter 9- You ruin me
Chapter 10- Selfie
Chapter 11- Warning
Chapter 12- Troubles
Chapter 13- I don't love you
Chapter 14- Matt the guard
Chapter 15- I choose you
Chapter 17- Tears amd surprises
Chapter 18- You embaress me!
Chapter 19- Party trouble
Chapter 20- good terms
Chapter 21- Back to uni
Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing
Chapter 23- scandal
Chapter 24- Trespassing
Chapter 25- Photoshoot
Chapter 26- The gang leaders truth
Chapter 27- Pervert
Chapter 28- sleepovers
Chapter 29- Mike
Chapter 30- unappreciated
Chapter 31- Hidden
Chapter 32- Everything hurts
Chapter 33- Explanations
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Its up!

Chapter 16- You're preggers!?

129K 3.6K 275
By QueenKeely

Amazing cover by Adroitly . So just letting you know that the house Claudia lives in, aka Zac's house, is the mansion in Taylor Swifts blank space video because it's beautiful and big.

1 week later

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Claudia! Happy birthday to you," everyone sings, I smile and blow out the candles on the cake and look at my three best friends.

It's times like these where I'm reminded that I don't need my family to make me feel important or loved, I need friends.

I know that family is meant to be there for you forever but that's not always the case, friendship can last for ever too.

My friends are my family.

So it is the morning and they wanted to celebrate it desperately, so far I have gotten a Selena Gomez shirt since she is my favourite. I got Ariana grande perfume, shirts with Carters, Aaliyah's and Joey's faces on them.

Which is very weird...

I got many more things that I honestly insisted that they didn't buy because I don't mind what I get, it could be food because food is life.

They grab my phone and take a photo of themselves and me, they post it on my snapchat story and I roll my eyes.

"Claudia look how much happy birthday comments you've got," Aaliyah says showing me my Instagram notifications.

"Wow girl, " Joey whistles.

"So marrying a billionaire gets you this?" Carter asks, all of us nod.

"And hate," I comment.

"Yeah, well he's hot. He would obviously have fans," Carter says, Joey scowls and Carter shrugs. "It's true, not my words other people's," he says failing desperately to defend himself.

"That was such a bad excuse," Aaliyah notes chuckling.

"Speaking of him, where is he? Has he said happy birthday to you giving you the best birthday present of a life time, if you know what I mean," Joey wags his eyebrows up and down, I wink at him.

"For sure," I sarcastically say.

"Really?" Carter pipes in, I shake my head.

"She's being sarcastic, you know when someone says something but they don't mean it?" Aaliyah says shaking her head at his stupidness.

"I know what sarcasm is," Carter mutters.

"No he didn't give me a 'birthday present' okay?" I blush.

"Let's go out for breakfast," Aaliyah suggests, I nod.

"Please, I'm starved," I place a hand on my stomach.

"Well there's cake..." Joey says eyeing it and licking his lips.

"Later," I say and put it in the fridge.

"Let's go then."
                                 ||
"This is really good," I mutter shoving my breakfast into my mouth.

"It's just bacon, eggs aint that special, you've tried it before," Aaliyah raises an eyebrow. "Are you pregnant?" I cough on my bacon, it ends up flying out of my mouth and onto Carter's plate.

"YOU'RE PREGGERS!" Joey shouts standing up.

"Um actually, no I'm-" he cuts me off shouting to the whole restaurant.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT!" Everyone looks at us and cheers, I blush and face palm.

I stand, "um no I'm not!" I shout, "still a virgin like Mary," I mutter.

"Wait... you're not pregnant?" Joey says with his mouth wide, his fork drops almost dramatically.

"Yup, you're all glad I know-" he cuts me off by pressing a hand to my lips and practically shunning me.

"Nope. You ruined my perfect little fantasy, YOU RUINED IT ALL!" He cries out dramatically, I roll my eyes.

"I'm only eigh-"

"Nineteen," Aaliyah corrects giving me a look that I do not understand.

"Same thing practically," I wave her off, "the thing is I'm too young."

"Yet you got married," Carter says, I sigh.

If only you knew.

Aaliyah checks her phone,"lets go, I have important duties to attend," she says, I raise an eyebrow.

"Like?"

"Saying hi to Matt of course," she says in a 'duh' tone, I roll my eyes.

"How could I forget? How old is he by the way?" I question.

"He's 19 turning 20 soon. He graduated last year or the year before, I can't remember. Anyway let's go!"

We stand and walk to the limousine they said we had to take, except someone's driving.

The man opens the door for us, I smile at him and slide in and the group soon follows.

He shuts out door then sits in the drivers seat, he moves forward and looks in the mirror. "Home?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

We arrive home within ten minutes, Carter slams open the door before the chauffeur can get to it. I shrug and we follow behind him, Aaliyah walks ahead and I sigh.

"You okay Claude?" Joey asks, I flash him a smile and nod.

We walk through the doors and I grin, then it drops. The least Zac could do is say happy birthday, why do I even care though?

"Let's dance!" Carter exclaims turning on the speakers, I grin and we all start dancing singing the lyrics to, I don't want to live forever, by Zayn and Taylor Swift.

It's catchy.

Hours later after chocolate face masks, then real face masks, a dip in the pool, dancing, eating, the blind makeup challenge we all head up to my room to get me prepared to go out for dinner with them.

"This one?" I ask holding a teal dress to my body.

"Too Kylie Jenner," I roll my eyes.

"How about this one?" I ask holding out a simple yet elegant playsuit.

It's fully white, strapless and there is a 'v' shape that goes to my boobs. The lower part, which is the pants are loose and the top area tighter. A golden belt is added as well for extra beauty? I don't really know.

Needless to say, it's beautiful.

I grin, my hair is out in it's normal curls and I only have beige lipgloss on and white heels, unfortunately.

I was forced, I swear!

Maybe it's kind of pretty but I'd rather sneakers any day, Aaliyah is more of the heels girl and she honestly suits it. Heels just kill my feet but they don't kill hers somehow. Hence why im a sneakers girl.

Aaliyah and the boys look pretty good too, in short terms Aaliyah is wearing a red spaghetti strap dress that reaches to her upper thighs, her hair is up in a bun and she's wearing black heels and a natural makeup.

Carter and Joey are wearing similar outfits, beige trousers, the ones you get from city beach type and a black long sleeve that Carter has rolled up to his elbows. Whereas Carter is wearing a white v neck and blue jeans, he's kinda a casual guy you know?

Carter opens the door and they walk out before me, by the time I step out they are already out of my sight.

I look at a random mirror that is on a wall and sigh, I guess I didn't make momma proud after all.

I walk to the stairs and try to descend them but I can't see a thing and I'm afraid I'm going to trip heels or not, then fall down the stairs breaking something.

I sigh, "SURPRISE!" The lights turn on and many different coloured balloons touch the roof, streamers fly in the air and I grin looking down at the large crowd.

Most people are from my school, all of them to be exact. Everyone I know at uni is here but I notice other people who I haven't seen, they are standing with Zac and Matt.

I walk down the stairs, my hand sliding along the banister. As I reach the bottom everyone wishes me a happy birthday, heaps of presents sit on the table and I smile.

"Let's get this party started!" Someone shouts and straight away, disco lights appear and loud music plays.

I walk to my three best friends and hug them,"you guys planned all of this?" I ask feeling like crying.

"Actually no, your husband did," Aaliyah shouts over the music.

"What?" I gasp.

Zac set this part up? For me?

"I said-" I look at Aaliyah and her mouth opens, "oh, you know what I said," I nod.

"Talk soon," I say walking past them to find Zac in the large crowd.

I spin in circles searching for him but I don't spot him, I feel dizzy now. A rough hand grabs my elbow and I turn my head, "you set this party up?" I ask, astounded.

He bites his lip and nods, "I did," he replies.

"Why?" I ask the question that has been on my mind since my friends told me that it was he the one who set up my surprise birthday party.

"Because I wanted you to enjoy your nineteenth," he grins, I bite my lip and literally jump on him.

He stills in surprise and slowly reciprocates my weird hug, I just can't help it. He was being so thoughtful.

I pull back and grin, "well I'm gonna dance, well try with these heels," I shrug, he smirks and nods leaning against the wall.

I flash him a smile and walk to the dance floor finding Aaliyah, Joey and Carter. Aaliyah cheers and grabs my hands lifting them in the air, I move along with her and grin.

Matt eventually joins us and I'm left just dancing like crazy until a stupid slow song comes on, why is this so cliché?

Carter and Joey cling to each other and Matt offers Aaliyah his hand, she takes it with a blush.

Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around, a guy who I remember is in my HR resource class grins at me.

"Wanna dance?" He asks, but in a quick moment he's being pushed sideways and Zac comes into view with a smirk.

"Sorry buddy, she's taken," he tusks, I place a hand on my hip and glare at him.

"Isaac," I whine, he grabs my hands.

"Oh come on, before you know it the song will end," I sigh and reluctantly place a hand in his and the other on his shoulder.

It feels very unsettling with one of his hands on my waist, so gentle and warm. It's like tingles are sinking through the material, I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

He pulls me even closer to him, "happy birthday princess," he finally whispers.

I don't reply, "I got you something," he says stopping.

I move my hands away from him, "what?"

He reaches in his suit jacket pockets and pulls out a velvet box, he opens it and shows it to me.

I gasp, it's a golden necklace with a ruby. It's simple but looks really expensive and beautiful, "thank you," I whisper.

"You're welcome," he says, I hand him the box and he looks at me in confusion.

"Can you put it on?" I ask turning around and lifting up my hair.

I feel the cold chain on my neck, I feel his breath as well. It's like he's so close but so far away, his warmness makes me crave him even more.

He steps back once the chain drops and I let my hair fall, I turn back around to see him staring at me.

I bite my lip and he looks behind me, he curses. "What? What's wrong?" I ask turning my head around.

"It's-" I cut him off.

"My parents," I whisper.

~~
Uh oh, it's the big bad parents!

Have I casted who Aaliyah is?

Make sure you go check out my teen fiction novel called, our broken love story.

Comment, vote, follow
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.6K 38
(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm chewing on my pen looking things over. "...
478K 14K 47
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just wonderi-" I was cut off " Huh ? Who are you ?" I froze right there at the female voice on the o...
229K 9.3K 38
"Quick, kiss me." I choked on my baguette as I looked up at my boss, his intense grey eyes burning into me as my jaw fell open with a mouthful of cho...
1.2M 41.2K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...