My Multibillionaire Husband

By QueenKeely

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our famil... More

TRAILER
My Multibillionaire husband note
Chapter 1- The news
Chapter 2- Proposal
Chapter 3- Meeting
Chapter 4- Interview
Chapter 5- I can cook
Chapter 6-fancy
Chapter 7- dinner
Chapter 8- wedding
Chapter 9- You ruin me
Chapter 10- Selfie
Chapter 11- Warning
Chapter 12- Troubles
Chapter 13- I don't love you
Chapter 14- Matt the guard
Chapter 16- You're preggers!?
Chapter 17- Tears amd surprises
Chapter 18- You embaress me!
Chapter 19- Party trouble
Chapter 20- good terms
Chapter 21- Back to uni
Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing
Chapter 23- scandal
Chapter 24- Trespassing
Chapter 25- Photoshoot
Chapter 26- The gang leaders truth
Chapter 27- Pervert
Chapter 28- sleepovers
Chapter 29- Mike
Chapter 30- unappreciated
Chapter 31- Hidden
Chapter 32- Everything hurts
Chapter 33- Explanations
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Its up!

Chapter 15- I choose you

118K 3.5K 195
By QueenKeely

"Claudia get up!" I jolt up and blink my eyes open.

I immediately shut them when I see the brightness, "my head," I mutter reaching up to grip it.

"Yeah, you were blasted," Aaliyah says.

Groaning I mutter, "great. Just great."

It feels like someone has repeatedly slapped me, the pounding isn't stopping! I don't really drink. I've only gotten drunk three times.

"Why'd you wake me?" I mutter.

"Isaac is coming home today, you better get cleaning," she warns.

I look up slightly, I'm on the carpeted floor. Joey and Carter are nowhere to be seen.

"That's what maids are for, doing the cleaning for you," I say rolling my eyes. She huffs.

"Fine, be slack."

"It's common sense," I whisper already drifting to sleep.

I wince as a pillow comes in contact with my head,"go away Aaliyah."

"Isaac's coming home, he will be mad if he found out what happened," she says.

I look up, "what happened?

She smirks, "that's for me to know and you to find out."

"Well, it was me so I deserve to know!" I panic. What could have I possibly done?

"Fine, you got really drunk and threatened Matt," I raise an eyebrow.

"Because he was slacking off!" I exclaim then wince. "I need medicine," she passes me a tablet then water, I place it on my tongue then drink some water.

I swallow the tablet and rub my temples, "MAIDS CLEAN OUTSIDE PLEASEEEE!" I really should stop shouting, it doesn't help my migraine.

"Can you hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what?" Aaliyah asks.

"Thumping?" I look around confused, she laughs.

"It's obviously all happening in that dumb head of yours," I glare.

She checks her phone, "Isaac will only be here in an hour."

"An hour!" She nods, I quickly stand and walk outside. "Hurry up! Your job is to clean like a bloody vampire, not using the speed of my grandma," I'm so disappointed.

They quickly hurry up, picking up all the red solo cups and carrying dishes inside.

"GUARDS!" Why do I keep shouting!?

Matthew comes out with a completely serious face, it kinda makes me want to laugh.

"Can you put all the tables away? I'll get started with dishes" I ask, he nods.

I walk back inside and sigh, "where's Joey and Carter?" Aaliyah shrugs.

I groan throwing my head back in frustration, I stomp up the stairs and look in every room.

Why does he have so many rooms? Only two people live here! At least that's what I know.

I finally find them all cuddling and everything, cute but they need to get out.

I walk to the blinds and open them up, "up. Rise and shine princesses," they grown covering their faces with the blanket.

I grab the blanket and pull it off them, "if you aren't out of this room and down stairs, my husband-" I grimace, "-will
Come home extremely pissed off."

They sigh and look at me with tired eyes, "one minute?" Joey asks, I glare. "Fine, we're getting up."

I lean against the wall waiting. They both look at me, I impatiently sigh. "Well hurry up!" They scramble off the bed. I throw the sheets on and make it as neat as I can, which isn't neat.

"I haven't seen you this moody since school," Joey grumbles.

"Thanks for reminding me about that, we start in two weeks," I scowl.

We all walk out of the room and down the stairs, I walk ahead and step outside nodding to myself.

"Good job everyone! Sorry for being a bossy boots," I say, they smile at me and walk away back to their normal duties.

I walk to the couch and drop on it in relief, Aaliyah sits next to me. "Last night, you walked ten centimetres then you got puffed out." I chuckle.

"That happens when I'm sober Lia," I pat her head.

She smirks, "true."

Carter and Joey sit down on the couches opposite to us, I switch on the television and grin.

A maid walks in the room with a tray, "drink madam?" I smile.

"Please call me Claudia, yes please," I say.

She hands us coke then popcorn. My new favourite person!

I hear thumping of someone's feet approaching and I gulp, Aaliyah and everyone look in the direction of the staircase.

Their eyes widen, I look at Joey and Carter. Drool is practically coming out of their mouths, they look at each other and glare.

I huff knowing that it's Isaac, I'm not talking to him. I tell him my life story then he says he has to go! He really embarrassed me and hurt me.

And I don't want to give him the pleasure of knowing that he has the power to make me feel this way, even though I hate him he can hurt me.

Joey whistles, "I misinterpreted how he looks. He is way better than the pictures," Carter slaps him.

"Eh, I agree anyway," Carter says.

Aaliyah doesn't say anything, she just looks at me and smiles softly.

"But he's a jerk right?" Carter asks, we all nod.

"Yup."

"I heard that," a deep voice say behind me, I scrunch my nose up and gulp slowly looking up.

Zac looks down at me with emotionless eyes, I scowl and look back down.

"So you had quite the party last night," Isaac says, I can tell he contains a whole amount of anger at the moment but my friends can't.

"Right, who's on my hit list!?" I shout standing up, I look at him with a glare that could kill. A glare filled with pain from my headache.

He smirks, happy that he got a reaction out of me.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

"Why did I know that would be your response?" I sigh.

"Anyway, mind if I join you?" He squeezes in next to me somehow.

"Did I say you could?" I glare.

"My house. My couch. My floor. My roof." I scowl crossing my arms over my chest and looking at the television.

I see in the corner of my eye Carter and Joey looking at him in awe, he's not even that attractive!

"So... did any guys touch her?" I look at him, he meets my eyes.

"Jealous?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No," he snaps. He looks at the guys, "did any?" I can see they are trying to contain their laughter.

"Heaps," I scowl at them, this is bad.

Isaac looks at me, "didn't I warn you sweetheart, that if any guy touches you trouble will start," he whispered dangerously into my ear, I gulp.

"No one touched me, they're joking around," I say.

He looks at Carter and Joey in questioning, suddenly a little light bulb goes off in Joey's dumb brain as he remembers the last incident.

"We're joking man. Well unless you count me, but I'm gay," Isaac grins and nods.

"Good girl," he whispers, I scowl.

"I hate you."
~~
"You hurt me a lot," I say.

He looks up from his phone, "how so?"

"I told you that I was hurting the day you left. I called you, which is rare by the way. I told you what happened then you say you have to go because you're in a meeting?!" I shout.

"I'm not good with... that stuff," I scowl.

"What stuff? How is it so hard to comfort someone?" I whisper.

"I'm just not good at comforting people, okay?" He runs a hand through his brown hair in frustration.

"You made me feel embarrassed and hurt, you could have tried!" I exclaim.

"I did try! I tried to think of everything that I was feeling and put it into words, I understand that you hate me, loath me! But I'm not totally heartless Claudia, I was mad when you told me. I didn't want to hurt you even more by yelling," he angrily says.

"You could have said one tiny thing," I whisper. Just one thing. "It's always me who gets hurt, I'm the last choice for everyone. It's like no one considers my feelings, people forget that other people have feelings. They do before they think and up always the one who ends up getting hurt."

"I understand b-" I cut him off.

"No you don't understand Isaac. My father gave me away to a man that I didn't know. I'm eighteen and he gave me away, without remorse. He doesn't even hate himself for it, he told me that he doesn't love me. And I really hate that I allowed his words to hurt me so deeply. It's like a knife is being plunged into my heart repeatedly. My mother let him! Amelia's the child they want me to be and Isabella is the child that they love. I'm. Always. Last," I say my voice cracking.

"You're not always last," he says, "I chose you. I choose you."

A tear falls from my eye, "did you though?" He looks at me in confusion. "You didn't really choose me. You chose what I look like not my personality," he sighs frustrated.

"You infuriate me."

"I infuriate you?" I raise an eyebrow, he stands up and walks to where I'm standing.

He wraps an arm around my waist and I look at him in surprise. "I knew what you acted like the first time I met you," he huskily whispers.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask as he leans forward.

He freezes, then blinks. He quickly pulls back, he looks at me with a scowl.

"You hate me?" I nod.

"Yup," I whisper, he nods then walks away and I look at his back in confusion.

You're not always the last option. I chose you. I choose you.

Bonnie is my idol! I was looking at quotes from her and I realised this matched the ending of this chapter.

Comment, vote, follow
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 155K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
579K 27.4K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
478K 14K 47
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just wonderi-" I was cut off " Huh ? Who are you ?" I froze right there at the female voice on the o...