The Prince and His Princess [...

Af AReaderWhoReads

An Undertale fan-fiction, with the ships along with the canons: Charisk, and Alphyne. Frisk is male. Chara is... Mere

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Chara
Chapter 3: Happy for now
Chapter 4: Voice Message
Chapter 5: Too Late
Chapter 6: Reactions in the Void
Chapter 7: Coming
Chapter 8: Back From The Coffin
Chapter 9: From the Coffin (+ Shoutout)
Chapter 10: Nice one Frisky Bits!
Chapter 11: Revive the Demon (+Shoutout)
Chapter 12: Frisk's Plan
Chapter 13: Swapping Places
Chapter 14: But Nobody Came
Chapter 15: Unknown Place
Chapter 16: The Knight
Chapter 17: The King and the Royal Scientist
Chapter 18: The Prince
Author's Note (+POLL, +Charisk Amino)
Chapter 20: Yellow Flower
Chapter 21: Asgore's Proposal
Chapter 22: Where are you?
Chapter 23: A Meeting to be Held
Chapter 24: Before the Meeting
Chapter 25: The Meeting
Tag-1 and Announcements
Chapter 26: Firstly Second
This book is to be...
HELP

Chapter 19: Frisk Strauss

1.3K 36 79
Af AReaderWhoReads

((Wednesday night))
((Winter came))

Everybody met in the middle of the castle, the main living room.
All of them was wearing winter styles of clothing. Thus, their clothes changed.

For example: Undyne was now wearing a navy blue winter coat with a victorian pewter white fur located on the collar of the coat, crow black straight pants, a pair of wine red boots, and a pair crow black of winter gloves.

“Winter just came… this might be a little bit difficult for us to move.”
Toriel told everybody.

“True. But don't wont stop me!”
Undyne replied with a toothy grin and a shout. She then kicked the door, and it opened quick, then the ldy fish ran outside.

“UNDYNE IS RIGHT! BUT, OF COURSE THE GREAT PAPYRUS TOO CANNOT BE STOP BY JUST A WINTER!”
Papyrus smiled, and soon followed Undyne.

“welp, gotta follow them. my brother might cause a 'lil trouble in the neighborhood. alph wanna come?”

“Y..yeah..! U...undyne.. might ca..ause a trouble.”
The two started to leave the castle.

While leaving, Sans waved, then left with Alphys.

The Dreemurrs were the only ones left.
Asgore spoke.

“Chara… we have a question for you.”

The girl then turned to her father.

“Yes, Dad?”

“Since… Frisk's death… unexpectedly came. His job will transfer to you, my child.”
Toriel spoke.
“And..that will be the human ambassador for our kind, the Monster Kind.”
Then, Asgore continued.

“Of course, this will be just an offer, you can accept or deny it, my child.”

Chara's eye widened, a child like her...will be the ambassador..?

‘I got troubles here. And I'm not letting this filthy human government come to my "list of problems". HELL NO’

Chara looked down, her direction facing her parents. Chara made her hands touched, and formed a thinking action.
The hands were moving very fast, the time soon came and the hands stopped in a flat pose.

Chara looked up and replied.

“Is it okay…if I deny your offer..?”
She appeared scared, scared of the fear of her parents' reaction.

Instead, she was wrong...obviously.

Toriel and Asgore seemed… fine with it.
The two boss monsters, still kept their smiles willingly.

“As expected, you, of course will deny… not the fact that you're…um.. lazy…?
But the fact that, you are just a child.”

Asgore spoke up, and kneel down to level his child, unfortunately he is still taller than her.
He then patted his daughter.

“But I'm 22 years old! I…can now take the job, right? B-but…-!”
Toriel cut her off.
“We do not underestimate your age, or anything of you, my child.”

“T-Then who will go as the ambassador?”

“I'LL BE THEN!”
A proud loud sound came from a tall skeleton.

“I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL SURELY BE THE MOST GREATES AMBASSADOR THEY'LL EVER MET. THEY CAN'T STAND THIS GREATNESS!” with a proud pose, he spoke.

“Uhm…it's okay Papyrus, we can go get another mo-”
Asgore was cut off.

“NONSENSE, YOUR MAJESTY! THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN HANDLE THEM EASILY AND SMOOTHLY!”

Asgore and the 2 Dreemurrs were internally screaming at this point.

The two goat monsters looked at each other, then back to Papyrus, then back to look at each other, then back to Papyrus… the whole event repeated at least 4 times.
Then, Asgore sighed.

“Okay then Papyrus. You will be the ambassador of the Monster Kind. Every bit of a human's complains shall be amswered by you. Don't worry… I may help you, if you need any help for the job. Good?”

“WOWIE! ME? BEING THE AMBASSADOR OF THE MONSTER KIND?? SUCH POPULARITY WILL EMBRACE ME, I CAN FEEL IT!”

“AND, OF COURSE! I SHALL ANSWER THEM! THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN ANSWER EVERYTHING!”

Asgore hid a laugh, then warmly smiled at Papyrus.

“We can't wait for the continuation of the ambassador thing.”
Chara laughed.

Toriel then spoke.

“But first, the meeting must be done peacefully, correct?”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Things went suprisingly smoothly as they travel the roads towards the kingdom.
They were all in a van, well… Undyne was on the van, but she was then put in the van due to some residents' reactions.

Clearly, a living human-shape fish on top of a van is not normal.

The group was doing different stuffs.
Asgore, was driving the vehicle. A slight blush can be seen on his furry face.

Papyrus, chatting with someone on his phone. A bright smile can be seen on his face.

Toriel, was browsing at the Ebott map, to guide Asgore. The two was all getting well.

Sans, was reading a book about officials of the kingdom. He looked at the two former couple, and smiled, then went back to reading.

Alphys and Undyne, was sleeping while cuddling. They were both smiling. Oh… imagine what are they dreaming~.

Chara, was just leaning against the glass pane. Earphones were attached to her ears. Her mood is… unexplainable. She was just keeping a blank face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

King Pierce was holding his child's hand, Frisk's. They were both at a terrace. Admiring the peace around them.

“Oh, Frisk..! We will have geusts tonight. This will be a meeting, with you. The time now is night, therefore they'll be here any soon! Aren't you excited?”

“Of course, I am! Do you care to give me a teaser about them?”

The king looked up at the crescent moon.

“They are monsters.”

Frisk looked confused.

“I never thought they were real! I only see them in cartoons, animes, and books.”

The king laughed a bit.

“Oh, Frisk… you never listen to you History professor, huh?”

Frisk blushed, embarassed.

“I'm sor-”

“Don't be, Son.”

The king smiled at his son.

The prince smiled back.

“I love you, Dad!”

“I love you too, Son. Now, lets go prepare for the meeting, shall we?”

He nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Frisk walked out of the dressing room, in a full royal attire.
His clothes were… simply elegant.

Brown boots were tied on his feet. A royal white pants on his lower part. A black shirt, covered with a purple vest.

A butler of his, walked towards him.

“Sir, it seems that your time for preparation ended quickly. There will be a chance that you'll be late fo the meeting… Sir. Frisk.”

“Oh! Right! The meeting room is over there right?”
Frisk pointed quickly at a seemingly endless hallway, filled with torches, and knights roaming around... and on it's sides were filled with healthy flowers.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Thank you, then!”
Frisk thanked his butler, and ran towards the hallway. Leading to the meeting room's door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As Frisk opened the large wooden door that leads to the meeting room. He spotted a group.
Containing… monsters.

2 large goat monsters.
2 skeletons.
A fish-lady.
A yellow dinosaur.

And a beautiful girl.

As Frisk carefully observed the girl, he could feel his dad, behind him... snickering.

Frisk then turned around quickly.
Seeing his dad, snickering.

“Based on the look of your face. I could tell you had a crush on somebody, huh?”
Frisk was visibly sweating.
“My young boy… having a crush on innocent, lovely, beautiful girl!”
His father was on the edge of laughing, as he made different dramatic poses.

Frisk was now blushing.

“Dadddd…!”
His father stifled a laugh. He then patted Frisk's shoulder.

“Oh son… if you like the young lady. Give her some flowers at your first meeting.”
“Of course, your first meeting happens right now. So give her some beautiful flowers..! There are beautiful flowers right there.”
He pointed towards the flower patch, filled with different kinds of beautiful flowers.

Suprisingly, Frisk nodded and quickly ran towards the patch of flowers.
Ht
“Oh, son… you really like that girl…huh?”
He then fixed himself, along with his clothes.

He then walked towards the meeting room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Greetings, Monster Kind.”
The king of the Human Kingdom of Ebott, greeted them with a wave.
A smile can be seen on his face.

The group greeted back. And sat on the chairs, that the king willingly offered.

“Before the topics start… I would like to introduce myself.”
The king told everybody.

Asgore just nodded.

“Greetings. My name is King Pierce Raven Strauss III. 12th king of the present Human Kingdom in this country, Ebott. Son of the 4th magician that helped to seal the underground.”
He told them with a hint of strictness, and pride.
He countinued.

“It is your group's turn to introduce.”
He still kept his smile.

“Greetings, I am King Asgore. 1st King of the Monster Kind. Of course, I am a monster.”
“Greetings, I am Toriel, the former queen of the Monster Kind. A former wife of Asgore.”
She finished her sentence as she struck a glare to Asgore.
“Greetings! I am Princess Chara! I'm the first child who fell in the Mt. Ebott. My parents were… the king and the former queen…”
“I..am Alphys..! I'm…the royal s..scientist of the Monster..Kind.!”
“I am Undyne! The captain of the Royal Guards! I can break rocks by suplexing them! I have a girlfriend, and it is Alphys!”
She said as she flashed a toothy grin.
“name is sans, the royal judge of the monster kind. a husband of toriel.”
“GREETINGS! MY NAME IS PAPYRUS! THE GREAT PAPYRUS! I AM THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF THE MONSTER KIND I AM THE BROTHER OF SANS!”

Papyrus' introduction made Sans, Alphys, and Undyne looked at him in disbelief.
But kept quiet.

‘Oh? An adopted daughter… interesting.’
The king smirked, mentally.

The king then pulled out an old scroll, scribbled with letters that only humans in the Ebott can understand. He also pulled out a pair of glasses.

“Okay then, now that I know all of you. Let's get to the point, shall we?”

The group nodded.

“As we all know… 8 children fell in the Mt. Ebott. 1 of them is… Chara Dreemurr.”

“My question to Princess Chara Dreemurr: I thought a monster killed you? You were seen dead in the arms of a goat monster. Yet he escaped, by falling in the hole of Mt. Ebott, along with you. Again, how are you alive, when a monster killed you?”

“Someone revived me, by giving me his soul to my dead body which was located under the hole where me and the goat monster, Asriel escaped.”

The king looked puzzled.

“Reviving? Normal. By giving his soul? How? By a machine..?”

“He literally gave me his soul. He shoved his soul to my dead body.”

“The past humans, did that too… but none succeeded. How?”

“My hypothesis is... the person that needs to be revived must be a ghost.”

That didn't showed any connection.

“Wait… you were a ghost? How, again?”

This also made the whole group, except for Chara, confused.

“Another hypothesis… is that my soul trait is named "Determination" being determined is the power of my soul. I think, my soul was determined to be revived by itself.. or myself again. Unfortunately, the determination was too weak to avoid it's consequence. The only thing that my determination reached was being a body. My body was invisible. Nobody can hear, see, smell, and use other senses to sense me. My body was exactly like a ghost, therefore I'm a ghost.”

“Then how did the man, revived you… if he can't sense you?”

This made Chara smiled a little.

“Simple. He can sense me. He is a human, a normal human. BUT, we have the same soul trait. He, too has the soul trait "Determination". In my guess, he can sense me due to our same soul traits.”

“This question may be... a bit offensive but... why would he revive you, especially if this will cost his whole life just to save you?”

Chara's eyes were slowly tearing up, yet she still carried her smile.

“He…he's in love with me…”

The king still maintained his smile, even though he is still a bit puzzled.
While others, gasped.

Chara quickly continued.

“O..of course, I'm in love with him, too! He was the first human.. to ever loved me. He was so perfect…heh, except for being stubborn.”

She pulled out her hankerchief and gently wiped her tears off.

“So… he shoved his own soul to your body… after this process… he'll surely die. And you, are now alive. Tell me, do you like being alive, right now? As in, right now?”

“Heh, I…”
She looked to her family.

“I…I guess I am happy…”

The king felt he's trespassing the girl's personal life. He then decided to ask 1 last question about this topic, before moving to another.

“Last question before we go to another topic. Who is this human, who saved you?”
The king frowned a little.

Chara teared up, again.

“F…fri-”

-creaK!-

A sound of a knock, then a sound of an opening door was heard behind King Pierce's chair. They all looked at the source of the direction.

A smile reappeared again in his face, as he saw…his son walked in.

“U-um.. good evening! Oh! Heya, Dad!”
Frisk walked in, innocently. He was holding a nosegay, filled with red and white roses, tulips, and calla lilies.

Just like his dad, he always wears a smile.

“W..who is he?!”
Chara immediately asked the king.
The group of monsters were also asking the same thing.

“Him? He is my son, my original son. Frisk Sternum Strauss.”
Chara and the group, was shocked.

He? He was a prince…?

Frisk walked near his dad, and greeted again.

“Good evening!”
As Frisk, observes the group, he saw the beautiful girl, shocked.

‘Heheh, what's wrong? Did you see someone handsome?…’
He mentally slapped himself.
‘Don't flirt! Not this time, Frisk!’

Without a beat, Chara run towards him. Tears of joy, escaped her sockets.
She hugged him, tightly. Tightly as her arms could reach it's limits.

“I..it's you..! You came back!”

Frisk then looked… puzzled.
“Did I met you before?”

Chara still kept her smile.

“Hahaha, good one Frisk!”
Chara finally let go of the hug, the hug which she was the only who literally hug.

She grabbed both of his cheeks and hold them, gently.
This made both of them blush.

“I..I..” Frisk sighed, then grab Chara's hand, gently. Chara's hand still on his cheek.

“I'm sorry… I do not know you…”
“I..I don't remember…!”

He then turned to his dad.

“Dad! Who is she?!”

His father remained silent.

A tear rolled down on his cheek.

He then turned to the group of monsters.

“Can you guys answer me? Who is she…?”

More tears rolled down his cheek.

The group wanted to answer, but they cannot find their words to say.
They were speechless.

Being too innocent can hurt oneself.

He turned back, to the girl in front of him, Chara.

“W..who are.. you?”
Chara was now crying. Their own tears were rolling down their own cheeks.

Chara didn't said another word.
But instead…

The nosegay dropped from his hand. Earning a sound of -thump- from the crash of the nosegay and the floor.

Wide eyes were presented by Frisk. While, Chara's eyes were closed.

Both of Chara's hands were on his shoulders as she leaped…

…for the kiss.

‘I'll never forget about you, Frisky.’

‘Promise?’

‘Promise, Frisk.’

‘She… still remember me… and I can't remember her… how could I?’

‘She's my lover…’

‘What was her name? Kha-…no.. Ch-!..Chars-…Chara!’

As Chara let go of Frisk. She wiped her tears away. She was smiling.

“Cha-”

‘Don't believe in her. She came from the Monster Kind, she'll SURELY trick us. In fact, they are just here just to get information. Trust me, they're traitors.’

‘W..what? She's my partner, my lover! She wouldn't trick me!’
‘And why would I even believe in you?!’

‘Just. Believe. Me.’

‘Never!!’

“Chara! I miss you so much!”
Frisk hugged his partner.

“I..I'm sorry I forgot about y..you..”
His smile turned into a grin.

“I love you, Frisk…”
“I love you too, Cha-”

An unexpected migraine hit his head. His pupils shrank, he backed away while clutching his head. His whole body shaking.

Frisk let out a scream of agony, before he collapsed. Unconscious.

The king rushed to his son.
He crouched 1 knee. And examine his son.

“This meeting is discontinued. Leave at once.”
He told the group in a sternly manner, not bothering to look to them.

Then they all left the castle…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chara's mind was still puzzled from the sudden aftermath.

How come Frisk was revived?
Was Frisk was really a son on the King?
Was he really a prince?
How come Frisk lost his memory about what happened between him and thenMonster kind, including Chara?
Why did Frisk had a sudden migraine?

A lot of questions… but none were answered…

..yet.

I updated! Mehehhehehh, you guys happy!?
Anyways, the tag chapter will be deleted later. Why? I'm afraid some of my friends may see that.

By the way, here are the thoughts of them.

'This are all present thinkings/thoughts of the character'
'Past memories'
'Mystery guy, yep. Deal with it.'

I promised that they will meet, right?
This is the chapter where they'll meet!
Of course, they'll meet in the later chapters too.

Bye peeps~!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

58K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
1.3K 11 24
No one ever expected for the timelines to cross, that is, until there were two of them. The lovable and friendly Frisk, and the evil killer, Chara. W...
28.2K 288 57
DRAMA, ACTION, BLOODSHED... Love? After erasing hundreds and hundreds of timelines, Chara is suddenly stripped of her abilities. She's forced to lea...
24K 618 43
Frisk and Chara have been together since they met each other in Mt.Ebbot, now years have past and the future is changing but now The determined lover...