My Multibillionaire Husband

By QueenKeely

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our famil... More

TRAILER
My Multibillionaire husband note
Chapter 1- The news
Chapter 2- Proposal
Chapter 3- Meeting
Chapter 4- Interview
Chapter 5- I can cook
Chapter 6-fancy
Chapter 7- dinner
Chapter 8- wedding
Chapter 9- You ruin me
Chapter 10- Selfie
Chapter 11- Warning
Chapter 12- Troubles
Chapter 13- I don't love you
Chapter 15- I choose you
Chapter 16- You're preggers!?
Chapter 17- Tears amd surprises
Chapter 18- You embaress me!
Chapter 19- Party trouble
Chapter 20- good terms
Chapter 21- Back to uni
Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing
Chapter 23- scandal
Chapter 24- Trespassing
Chapter 25- Photoshoot
Chapter 26- The gang leaders truth
Chapter 27- Pervert
Chapter 28- sleepovers
Chapter 29- Mike
Chapter 30- unappreciated
Chapter 31- Hidden
Chapter 32- Everything hurts
Chapter 33- Explanations
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Its up!

Chapter 14- Matt the guard

127K 3.4K 294
By QueenKeely

Alex Prange as Matthew McCormick

Do not feel sorry for me.
I mean, who really got the raw
end of the deal here?
I only lost you: a lying, frightened, using, abusive poor excuse for a human being. And you lost me
||
The grey clouds cover the sun surrounding the earth in darkness, I stare blankly up at the sky.

You think, 'okay, I get it, I'm prepared for the worst', but you hold out that small hope, see, and that's what f*cks you up. That's what kills you.

I wasn't prepared for anything.

Why do we feel so much pain from a person that was simply an idiot, you know that the relationship you have won't last but yet, it hurts.

It hurts so much.

How could Isaac just say that he has to go after I was confronting my problems to him!?

It's only been two days since the incident, I thought I would be okay now. But I'm not. I can't eat, I can't sleep, maybe God is punishing me for my sins.

As I've said before, the ones you love hurt you the most. You only give people you love so much power to hurt you.

Why? I don't even have the answer.

I hate feeling!

A tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away and lean back in the chair closing my eyes.

I hear someone clear their throat and I open my eyes, Aaliyah and Joey which is one of our good friends stands there.

"Hey girl, what you crying about?" Joey asks, he sits on the green grass that is in front of the chair in sitting on.

Aaliyah sits next to me and grabs my hand, "Claudia what's happening?"

I shake my head and give them both a wobbly smile, "n-nothing, Joey how's Carter?"

He grins but then glares jokingly, "don't change the subject missy, but my boyfriend is doing very well," that's right my best friend is gay.

He was afraid to tell us but we found out, we of course accepted him. There's nothing wrong with him because he likes the same sex as himself. I hate people who shame others who are in a same sex relationship, it's horrendous and you would think in this century it wouldn't happen.

"Dude, seriously what's happened?"

"So I went to visit my dad about some issue we have been having, we shouted at each other a lot and I got angry. He told me that he didn't love me," I whisper.

"Awe honey," Joey coos.

"I've never really liked your father, he's an idiot. I- I don't really know what to say I'm sorry," I shake my head with a small smile.

"You don't have to say anything."

"We'll always be here for you Claude, no matter what," Joey smiles.

"Now, let's go inside the house. I wanna see what it looks like, obviously pure beauty!" Joey cheers, Aaliyah cheers too and I smile.

We walk to the house together, "I really still don't know my way around this place," I shrug.

"You know what would be good?" Aaliyah suggests putting her arms around our shoulders.

"What?" We look at her.

"LETS PARTAYYY!" We cheer and I smirk.

You weren't there for me when I needed you Isaac, so I'm going to destroy your house!

"Hey how did you guys get in here?" I ask.

"We showed the guards a picture of us together, plus they know Aaliyah now," Joey nudges her smirking.

Aaliyah blushes a bright red, "oooohhhh, what did you do now Lia?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Um.." she trails off not knowing what to say.

"She slept with the head guard!" Joey exclaims, I pause and choke on air.

"You did what!?" I yell.

"It was a one time thing," she blushes.

"And another two times," Joey snorts.

"How did I not know about this!?" I exclaim, it would be nice to know things.

"Because you live here, it'd be awkward because you obviously see him a lot," she mutters, I roll my eyes at her accusation.

"No, I don't. I don't even know what he looks like," I say.

Joey gets out his phone and shows me a picture of a man with brown soft hair, hazel eyes with tiny flecks of emerald green. He has a stubble that looks really attractive on him and fair skin, why so hot?

"You slept with that?" I whisper not taking my eyes off the phone.

"He's a total hottie, am I right?" Joey says, I nod. "He's like obsessed with her."

"Really?" I ask looking at Aaliyah, she nods.

"I went on a date with Sam O'Brien and somehow Matt, the guard, showed up. He punched Sam and there was a massive fight, he took me to his home and called me his then we um... you know?" I nod in understanding.

"Hot," Joey comments.

"Anyway, let's throw a party!" Aaliyah says wanting to change the subject.

"Sure," I see a guard passing and I stop him, "Timmy, I'm throwing a party so that's why so many people will show up."

"My names not Timmy ma'am, it's Billy," I wave him off.

"Close enough," I just need to forget. I need to forget the pain that I'm feeling and a few drinks will do.

"I sent it to some people and told them to forward it," Aaliyah says.

"I did too." Joey grins, we all look at each other.

"Let's set this party up! Joey since you have a car, go get things like drinks, cups, etc."

He nods and jogs out of the mansion, Aaliyah and I grin. "Music. Food. Jugs. Everything!" We cheer.

We look around the house, which is like a maze. I get out the speakers and carry them outside, he has acreage and a lot of it.

I hook the speakers up to my phone and set them up, I press a button near a speaker thing.

"Hello?" Someone's deep voice questions.

"Can I speak to Matthew?" I ask.

"Sure ma'am," a wait a minute before a deep husky voice sounds through the tiny speaker.

"What would you like ma'am?" Matthew asks.

"Call me Claudia, anyway, I need some of the bodyguards which includes you to set up some tables. Can you also contact the maids to make some food and everything?" I ask.

"Of course."

The only reason why I'm making him come is so I can meet him, then I can ship him and Aaliyah.

"Oh and Matthew?"

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Can some body guards stick around the party just in case? Oh and make sure guards are at the front checking everyone before they come in," I don't need any kidnapping because Isaac would kill me.

"Yes Ma- Claudia."

"Oh and Aaliyah will be there," I smirk to myself.

"O-oh," I chuckle and remove my finger from the button.

I smile when guards come out with tables, they set everything up and I set the cloths on top.

The maids come out and set tons of food and drinks on the table, "I'm back!" Joey yells.

I smile at him, "great, did you get ice? More alcohol?" He nods and holds it up.

"Where's Lia?" He asks looking around, I shrug then wiggle my brows.

"Maybe she's with Matthew, but I feel very mean today and I asked if he could be here. " Joey smirks.

"You naughty girl!" He exclaims, I smirk.

I press the button again, "Matthew?"

I hear his loud out of breath breathing, "um, sorry yes?"

"My husband pays you to do your job correctly, making out with my best friend is not a good idea while at work mr McCormick," god I sound like an idiot.

"O-oh, right. U-um I wasn't making out with Aaliyah," he quietly says.

"How'd you know Aaliyah is my best friend, hmm? I suggest not to do it again," I hold my breath so I don't burst out into laughter, gosh I love having so much control. "Get here now please."

"Of course."

I turn to Joey and grin, he finally bursts out laughing and I join him. "Aaliyah's gonna be pissed," he chuckles.

"Well that's the reason why I did it, she bailed on me. She can't expect me to do all the work."

"Technically the maids and guards did it," I shrug.

"Well than let's get the music pumping!" I cheer, his smile slightly drops.

"How do you do it Claude?" He whispers studying me.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion, "what?" I ask.

"How do you deal with..... with the pain?" He clears his throat, I look down at the ground.

"I don't," I reply, he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"Joey, the truth is I don't deal with my pain. I'm running from it at the moment because I'm a coward, usually I would deal with it head on but I just can't. There's.... t-there's too much. So a couple of drinks will get me blasted and make me forget for just a moment, I won't have to worry about my parents or anything else," I whisper.

"Your pain will catch up with you tomorrow Claudia, we are people and we can't not feel. But just for tonight, if it's what you really want then do it."

"I do want to get drunk."

"You know I'm always here for you, don't you?" He asks, I nod.

"I know it's just sometimes you can't tell your best friends everything," I mumble.

"Claudia!" I hear a shout, we both look at the the back door that leads to the house.

Aaliyah glares at me and I smirk, briefly looking at Joey then turning back to Aaliyah.

"Aaliyah darling!"

"You... You are so annoying!" She exclaims.

"Me? Annoying?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes you!" She shouts.

"But what'd I do?" I pout. She scowls at me, she knows that I know what I did.

"Why'd you do that?" She whines, I pout mockingly.

"Matthew works for Isaac, which means me as well. I don't want Matthew getting fired because of your needs Aaliyah, Zac checks the security cameras to make sure his employees are in check. But they don't know that, he told me." Her eyes widen in surprise, I can tell she's guilty.

"O-oh," she looks over at Matthew who is barking orders at the other guards.

Hopefully Zac doesn't find out...

If one of the guards or maids tell him, they will be first on my hit list.

"Let's get ready for the party!"

I shrug and follow them up stairs to my big room, yay, dress ups! Please tell me that you can sense the sarcasm.
                                  ||
I sway my hips to the beat and cheer loudly, my hair sticks to the sides of my face from throwing my head around and being incredibly sweaty.

Yuck.

People are swimming, eating, playing 'tennis' they think they are but instead they are missing every time or accidentally hitting someone with that racket.

Then there's the others like me, dancing and blasted.

Joey is dancing with me and shooing away any guys that try to dance with me because he knows about the last time a guy danced with me and Isaac showed up, which was terrible.

I hold a red cup filled with vodka, sometimes it spills but I pay no attention to it.

"Grips on your waist
Front way, back way
You know that I don't play
Streets not safe
But I never run away
Even when I'm away
Oti, oti, there's never much love when we go OT
I pray to make it back in one piece
I pray, I pray

That's why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me." We all sing.

"I'm gonna go and rest!" I shout over the music to Joey, he nods and I push through the crowd.

I sit down on a plastic seat that was set up since I'm not using an expensive one where people will vomit on, I made inside out of bounds.

Which means I locked it.

"Are you Dumbledore?" I ask looking at the man with a long grey beard intently.

He looks like Dumbledore...

"No... I'm your cleaner!" He shouts, I notice the plastic bag in his hand.

"Ohh can you do a spell for me!" I exclaim, he sighs.

"Mrs what if mr Miller found out about this party, what would happen?" He asks, it feels like I've become sober now.

"You'd be first on my hit list," I say dead serious. He raises a bushy eyebrow.

"You did not speak to mr Miller about this?"

"Dumbledore I'm his wife! I can throw parties when I like since this is my home too," I explain.

"Alright then," he mumbles not approvingly.

"Where's Harry I want to meet him!" He shrugs.

"Bye," he mutters walking off and saying that he doesn't know why he works here.

I look around and notice Mars, I mean Matt with Aaliyah. He's glaring? At guys who walk past Aaliyah while she's huffing, steam is practically escaping her ears.

She meets my eyes and I nod to her standing up, I stumble over to her and him then I stop in front of them leaning my hand on the table behind them and puffing.

"I feel like I've just run a marathon."

"You literally only walked 10 centimetres," I shrug.

"Marathon, ten centimetres is the same thing!" Aaliyah shakes her head.

"Why'd you decide to be this drunk?" She mutters.

I stand between the two my plan of getting Matthew off her back way gone as I tell them about my depressing life.

"I'm so lonely," I say.

"What?" Aaliyah asks.

"I have no family! Isaac won't care, when I told him he hung up on me saying he was in a meeting." I feel hurt starting to come to me again.

No. no. No. No. No.

I was meant to forget not bring it up!

"Mrs, mr Miller is your husband so I'm sure he will care," Matt says.

"No he doesn't, he doesn't act like it," I shout over the blaring music.

"I'm pretty sure he does mrs."

"Why are you so sure?" I question, I feel emotions coming to me all at once.

Are drunk people usually emotional?

"C'mon let's go talk inside, you're obviously not emotionally stable at the moment. Oh and let's not forget physically stable," she comments.

They help walk me inside and lock the door behind them, I drop to the couch and lay back on it.

"How do you know he cares?" I croak out.

"Well, he always checks on you discreetly. Sometimes when a guard is looking at you, he will glare at them either firing them or saying she's mine, they can look not touch, so back off. He heard some maids talking sh*t about you and he fired them all, so I'm pretty sure he cares mrs," Matthew softly says.

"Firstly, call me Claudia because misses makes me feel old. Secondly, I'm not going to remember this at all in the morning."

"It is the morning Claudia," Aaliyah says, I shrug.

"You know what I mean! Anyway, so you two..." I wag my eyebrows up and down.

Aaliyah blushes and lightly punches mr shoulder, "shut up Claudia."

"No, I wanna know the goss," I demand.

"There's nothing."

"Okay, Matt why are you so protective over her?" I look at him.

"Um... I care about her?" I make an 'er' sound.

"Wrong answer! That was practically a question Matty moo," he raises an eyebrow.

"Matty moo?" I shrug.

"You know, the best relationship is someone who will always be there for you and can be protective but not overly protective. Plus, I've heard you two have hooked up like a kazillion times which I feel really offended about since Aaliyah only told Joey and we're meant to be best friends."

"You know what? I think the parties over now."

"No! I need more drinks."

"Oh no you don't, what you need is sleep," I huff at Aaliyah.

"I'll go tell everyone to go home."

"Except Joey and Carter!" We shout at the same time and look at each other, I giggle.

"I'm seeing a lot of Harry Potter characters tonight," I randomly say.

"Okay..."

"Okay, get rid of the people!"

~~
The quote in the beginning was by Stephen King not the one with the italic font but the one when Claudia was explaining how she feels

This was a really long chapter because I'm trying to make my chapters longer and more enjoyable.

What do you think?

Comment, vote, follow
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 27.4K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
1.2M 27.6K 38
(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm chewing on my pen looking things over. "...
455K 19.6K 84
His name is Jace Ezekiel Black. And to cut the long story short, my family blackmailed him into marrying me. But I wasn't supposed to be the one to...
31.4K 903 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...