My Multibillionaire Husband

By QueenKeely

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our famil... More

TRAILER
My Multibillionaire husband note
Chapter 1- The news
Chapter 2- Proposal
Chapter 3- Meeting
Chapter 4- Interview
Chapter 5- I can cook
Chapter 6-fancy
Chapter 7- dinner
Chapter 8- wedding
Chapter 9- You ruin me
Chapter 10- Selfie
Chapter 11- Warning
Chapter 12- Troubles
Chapter 14- Matt the guard
Chapter 15- I choose you
Chapter 16- You're preggers!?
Chapter 17- Tears amd surprises
Chapter 18- You embaress me!
Chapter 19- Party trouble
Chapter 20- good terms
Chapter 21- Back to uni
Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing
Chapter 23- scandal
Chapter 24- Trespassing
Chapter 25- Photoshoot
Chapter 26- The gang leaders truth
Chapter 27- Pervert
Chapter 28- sleepovers
Chapter 29- Mike
Chapter 30- unappreciated
Chapter 31- Hidden
Chapter 32- Everything hurts
Chapter 33- Explanations
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Its up!

Chapter 13- I don't love you

118K 3.7K 347
By QueenKeely

"Yay, you're leaving," I cheer.

Zac rolls his eyes then looks down at his suit cases, he picks them up. "I'll be back in a week."

"Are you sure about that? Last time you said that, you were back a day later," he shrugs.

"That's not happening this time," he walks to the door, his assistant and body guard carries his other suitcases.

"Bye love!" I wink, he scowls and walks out of the door.

I lay back on the couch, time to see the parents!

||
"Oh it's you," Amelia says as soon as she opens the door, I roll my eyes.

"Who else did you think it would be?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Someone who isn't you."

I push past her and look around grimacing, "so it still looks the same..." I tusk.

"Why wouldn't it be the same?" She asks.

I shrug, "maybe after our parents ruined my life they would have wanted to start fresh," I clap my hands together, "probably not because of all the 'great' memories, am I right?"

"Just shut up, I'm leaving," she says.

"You don't need to inform me because I do not care."

She rolls her eyes and walks away, mum walks down the stairs and stills when she spots me.

"Claudia?"

"Christine?" She sighs.

"I'm guessing you still have a problem with us?" She whispers, I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch.

"How's Mike, my 'father,' he somehow ruined my life though; how could that be?" I fake obliviousness, she places a hand on her hip and taps her foot against the carpet.

"Claudia don't start, please," she pleads.

"I'm going to finish it mother dear, but over dinner," I give her a tight smile and check my phone, "should be ready in about... 30 minutes?" I shrug.

"Chris what's going on?" I hear my dads voice, I look up at the stairs and grin standing up.

"Daddy!" I say with fake enthusiasm, he looks at me with confusion.

"Claudia?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Wow, you sure show your excitement to see your newly wedded daughter," he huffs.

"Is that why you're here, other wise you can leave," he points to the door.

I don't show how hurt I am at his words, instead I grin. "Is this how you treat all your guests, I lived here once."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He roars, I flinch slightly but compose myself.

"I came to visit you and have a discussion over dinner," I roll my eyes at my formal words.

"Fine," he grumbles and stomps up the stairs.

Mother walks the rest of the way down and looks at me with watery eyes, "don't do that mother," I mumble.

"D-do what?"

"Cry after you are the one who hurt me," I whisper.

"Clau-" I cut her off.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I yell, she flinches and looks at me surprised. "Yeah, I grew a back bone all because of stupid Isaac Miller."

"Stop it Claudia!" Her eyes harden.

"What have I done?!" I exclaim throwing my arms up in the air.

"Stop blaming me for your fathers mistakes, okay? It wasn't my fault," I scoff and laugh loudly.

"You could have stopped him, but did you!? No you didn't." I answer for her.

"Because I-" I cut her off again.

"We will discuss it at dinner, just not now," I take a deep breath and walk to my old room, straight past her.
                                      ||
"Why did you do it?" I demand looking at my father.

He looks at me as if he's bored and munches on his steak, "what did I do?"

My jaw clenches and I slam my fist down on the table, "WHY DID YOU AGREE TO EVER LETTING ME MARRY HIM!"

He wipes his mouth and places his hands on the table, "to save the business, I told you that."

"You choose your business over your own family, you are so heartless! I bet you don't even love mother, you use people for your own good so it's possible. One day you're not going to have anybody."

He glares at me, "I do love your mother, agreeing to the marriage was just saving the business so I could provide for your sisters and mother."

"Would it kill to just be a normal family, ever? I'm a person and I feel dad! You are meant to be providing for your family and I'm your family! IM ALWAYS THE LAST OPTION!" I shout, I'm not going to cry.

You're not going to cry Claudia.

He stands up angrily, effectively pushing the chair back. "JUST SHUT UP! You know nothing! You are not the last option you greedy b*tch!" I gasp standing up.

"Motherf*****." I say, Mum gasps and I turn to her, "why'd you let him do it?" I cry dropping to my seat.

"I...." she doesn't reply, she stays deadly silent, I look up slowly.

"I don't love you, you greedy b*tch," dad hisses.

I finally know what it feels like to have your heart ripped out repeatedly then stomped on, I'm a glass plate. I can break and never be fixed again.

"You are both heartless. You are not my family," I stand up, "you are people who I once loved that I allowed to stomp all over me, now you're just strangers to me."

With that I walk out of my old home, I decided to walk here so that's good I guess. I can think.

I feel tears falling down my cheeks and I shut my eyes tightly, I open them and look up at the sky.

Why did I deserve this?

I stop at a park and sit at a bench, I get out my phone with shaky hands. I bite my lip to stop my lame cries.

I scroll through my contacts and I find myself pausing at Isaac's name, why am I stopping at his name?

For some reason I feel like I need to tell him what happened, tell him how I feel.

I click on his contact and bring my phone to my ear shakily, he answers after four dials.

"Hello?" Comes his gruff almost angry voice, maybe he was in a meeting.

"I-Isaac," I stutter pathetically.

"Claudia? What do you want?" He grumbles.

"I can't deal with this anymore Isaac," a silence spreads through the air.

"If you're talking about the marriage then-" I cut him off.

"I-I'm not talking about the marriage," I put my phone on loud speaker and place it on the table.

"What's happened?" He asks in a soft voice.

I stay silent and stare at the ugly green table, I pick at the bad paint job and my lips quiver.

"I-I have no one," I whisper, my voice cracking.

"What?" He asks.

"I saw my parents.... you know what my dad said to me?" My lips quiver, "he said that he doesn't love me."

I hear heavy breathing and I feel more salty tears falling from my eyes, one lands on my lip and I roll my lips.

"No one cares about me Isaac," I sniffle, my throat starts to hurt. The tightening begins and I grip the table, I let out a loud breath of air, "and I hate that I'm so hurt."

"Claudia..." he whispers softly.

"I went there to ask some questions, there was shouting and his eyes, oh god his eyes. It was as if he was looking at a stranger," I sob.

Congratulations, you broke Claudia Richardson.

Awfully, we all learn very early that being a human being can break you in a few short simple words.

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be here on this Earth. Why am I so hurt from the words of my lunatic father?

Because he's your father!

"Isaac, are you there?"

"Um... I have to go, I.... I was in a meeting," I look down at the table, fresh tears sliding down my cheeks.

I'm not a rag doll that you can just toy with, he doesn't even consider his words. I was having a heartfelt speech and he says that he has to go?

"Somehow, all the time, you make me hate you even more than I already do. Congratulations."

I press the end button and let my head fall on my arms, when does the pain end?

Never really.

~~
Wow....

I don't know why but at the moment I feel really scared, do you ever feel like that?

I also feel like I want to break down into tears, maybe that's why I made this chapter depressing.

Comment what you think

Vote if you enjoy the story

Follow if you like me!

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 155K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
29.2K 799 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...
478K 14K 47
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just wonderi-" I was cut off " Huh ? Who are you ?" I froze right there at the female voice on the o...
90.6K 2K 71
"Okay, let's make a deal." I shouldn't have engaged him. I know I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. "What deal?" "Six months. I give you six month...