HIM And I

By day_fall

She was never a good girl. Basketball was her game. He was never a good guy. Soccer was his game. Both had de... More

PROLOGUE
Meeting Him ( 1 )
Daniel ( 2 )
Facing her ( 3 )
Lunch ( 4 )
Friends ( 5 )
Autumn ( 6 )
Bus ( 7 )
Afraid of motorcycle ??? ( 8 )
Starbucks ( 9 )
Basketball ( 10 )
Mystery Man ( 11 )
Author's Note
Warning ( 12 )
The Breakfast Club ( 13 )
Party ( 14 )
Apology ( 15 )
Past ( 16 )
Driving ( 17 )
Excitement ( 18 )
Tents ( 19 )
Basically Asked Me ( 20 )
Hormones ( 21 )
Hair there ( 22 )
Why? ( 23 )
Truth or Dare ( 24 )
Finally ( 25 )
Telling everyone ( 26 )
Insecurity ( 28 )
Eric ( 29 )
Hell of a Day ( 30 )
Nightover ( 31 )
Jealous??? ( 32 )
Real Date ( 33 )
Escape from Friends( 34 )
Drunken Fun ( 35 )
Yesterday ( 36 )
Moments( 37 )
Kidnapped ( 38 )

Alley fight ( 27 )

20 8 1
By day_fall

Before starting, one small request. I would love to know if you like more of Blake's or Alexandria's POV, so that I can write more of them.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

We sat in the car after everyone had left, so we were last ones to hit the main road. We were both happy and laughing over nothing and everything when suddenly Blake's mood shifted from lively to remorse and sad. This change baffled me.

"What happened?" I asked cautiously.

Blake looked at me when the car stood for signal and said "We should break up?" What the f*ck! "Robesphirre will kill you. And I really mean kill. He won't like us being together. Me being happy." he continued.

"Not happening. I like you, Blake. I don't want us to end. We just started dating like what, yesterday night. It's only like 12 hours since then. That son of a bitch shouldn't come between us. Don't you get-" suddenly the car jerked forward, making me stop talking and look forward too. Blake had ended up starting the car roughly. Stupid Blake. Nincompoop. I gave him a look for which he said sorry.

"Don't you get me? I don't want you hurt. Okay, you want this, us to continue, then fine." he said. "You don't think I don't like you, do you?"

"Why would you think so? Blake, I like you and I know you like me too." I answered

"I'm sorry. Can we go on a date tomorrow? Shit, no. That wasn't a good way to ask for a date. First date, that too. And today is Sunday. That means tomorrow is a Monday. I wanted to take you on a date. Sh*t, you know what, I'll shut up." he ranted, I smiled.

"Blake, I'll go to a date you. On Saturday. And by the way, I get it that you're doing this for the first time. It's okay to be a total idiot sometimes, you know." I concluded, winking but realising that he can't see me.

His ear turned pink and the color made his neck completely red. OMG!!! Did he just blush? I kissed him on his cheek out of nowhere, for being cute, yet hot at the same time.

He seemed shocked by my behaviour but didn't complain. "If that's how you're gonna treat me for being a pussy, I expect something better. Like you know..." he trailed off, using one of his hands to tap on his lip, while the other was busy driving.
I just chuckled, thinking about how our date might go.

*~*

Next day:

I got up early today and decided to resume my old habbits. Though coffee had never really changed. Not that I expect it to. Coffee is literally like my life saver. A day in my life just can't start without coffee.

When I was around 15 or so, I suddenly had gotten into this habbit of early morning coffee. About 6 months later, Cindy had suggested that I should try going a day without coffee, but that had only ended up in a very grumpy Alexandria and around midday, I had given up and drank coffee. Since then, coffee had become the first thing in my day's to do list.

So ofcourse, I got up and prepared myself for a jog. Basketball practice was gonna begin and I needed to be fit if I wanted to be the captain.

(the above pic doesn't mean this chapter is written in 2012. It's 2016 now 😜)

I got dressed and shut the door quietly, so as to not wake mom up. It's afterall only 5 in the morning.

I stepped out feeling extraordinary cold. It's October, so winter would take it's toll soon.

As I started jogging, I found myself getting so lost in the song playing through my earphones - into you - that I never got the hint of something wierd until I stopped jogging. I was yet 2 miles away from my house when I saw something behind the bushes of the park I was next to. It was like someone was trying to hide. But who would hide from anyone at this time in the morning. I turned and looked around to see if the person was being followed by someone, but ended up empty handed. Was that person following me? Sure, Blake had warned me, but was it already time for all this drama?

That got me filled with adrenaline rush and I first removed my ear plugs to listen to foot steps of someone else while I ran. Then, though I was tired for a full fledged run, I tried to go as fast as my lungs were able to take me. I ran and ran and sure enough I did hear another pair of foot steps behind me. Shit.

This was not good. All I could do at that moment was increase the time for thinking by running.

I realised that I was close to my neighbourhood, but ofcourse who would come outside at 6 o'clock in the morning? I stepped in the alley on my right. Closer to my house.

I kept repeating to myself that I was only 2 minutes from my house for atleast 10 minutes, and getting into a alley was a complete stupid move from my side.

This place, I had never come before, I realised. Though I knew it had to be closer to my house. I could just feel it. Sense it. But the alley had a dead end right there. There was atleast a 10 feet wall built right in front of me and with the absolute wonderful luck that I have, the person who was chasing me had caught up on me and now was standing behind me, panting. Not that I wasn't.

"You sure have good stamina there, young girl. My orders are to warn you and walk away, but I guess a little bit of fun wouldn't be bad. What say?" he asked, smirking crookedly.

"Huh... You wouldn't" I said, sounding much brave that I thought I would have sounded.

"Oh, you wanna see?" he asked, taking steps forward. I usually wasn't someone to move back, so I held my ground. He cocked one of his eyebrows up, stunned by my reaction.

"Brave girl. I like feisty." he commented. That got me completely pissed at him.

"Oh really? Let's see what you can do, dumb head" I challenged him. He smirked and continued to walk in my direction.

Finally, we were standing face to face. He tried to close the distance between us, but ofcourse I didn't let him to. I lifted my led and kneed him on his crotch. He stepped back and screemed and grunted. This angered him more. He took a step towards me, eyes as huge as a basketball, red with anger.

As he took another step towards me, I aimed and put both, my index and middle finger into his eyes. He screemed in pain again. Suddenly someone came from the entrance of the alley.

I turned just in time to come face to face with Blake. Blake? What was he doing here. Instead of thinking about all of that, I tried to focus on the injured man in front of me. He was getting up. I fisted my palm just the way a boxer would, and punched him right in the square of his jaw.

He stumbled back, but didn't fall back completely. I kicked on his thigh, making him bend to position his hand over the hurt, but before he could regain his balance, I kicked him again on his shin, making him fall back completely. He just laid there.

By now Blake had come and stood next to me, his eyes wide. He had never seen this side of me, and I didn't want him to. This was what Raph had taught me. That's what had made him look at me like he had just seen a ghost.

And then suddenly his face turned into a soft one, his eyes softening too. He held me by my shoulder amd turned me to look at him. "What was that? Who is this?" he asked with a disgusted face.

"I'll tell you later. First we need to take him somewhere and make him confess something. Can you help me carry him to my house through the back way. Nobody will be able to watch us from there." I said.

"Okay... How about we take him to mine then? Also, we need to do something to the bruises on your nuckles. It's bleeding damn it. Let's go." he said, carrying an unconscious man on his shoulder.

"By the way... He is bleeding to. Atleast appreciate what I did." I said sheepishly.

"We'll talk about this later." he responded. Uh, oh. Maybe I am afterall in trouble...

A/N: Phew. How was that. I basically am a follower of WOMEN POWER so thought I could add a bit in here. Also the song above - into you - has just no exact reason to be there. It's just one of my favourites. Either ways, do reply to my question asked in the beginning.

Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
29.6K 993 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
98.9K 3.1K 34
"Love can be a cure, but also a curse. I know it too well, trust me." ><><><><><><>< Evangeline was trying...
389 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...