It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion

271 16 278
By BlackRosesDieHard

Armeena's POV
"SURPRISEEEE!!"- I chirped happily as me and Ayan entered Haroon's office and he was shocked to see us both.

"Oh my God! What a pleasant surprise."- Haroon was happy to see us both and Ayan ran into his arms.

I entered and closed the door behind me.

"How did you guys come here?"- He asked while kissing Ayan's cheeks.

"We came here to meet you. Ayan was too adamant to meet his dad, because you didn't come to Aunty's house whole night."- I complained.

"I am so sorry, I went home. I was too tired after a long drive all the way from Seattle."- Haroon said.

"Daddy I missed you so much."- Ayan said in his cute little voice with a sad pout.

"Aww mera bacha, I missed you too."- Haroon said as he started tickling Ayan, while still in his arms and Ayan chuckled loudly.

"I love you, I love you so much."- Haroon said to Ayan as he jumped him up in the air and Ayan happily laughed.

I chuckled looking at the cute father-son moment in front of me.

"I missed you so much my jaan."- Haroon said as he tightly hugged him and my eyes turned watery.

I wish Ayan could play with his real dad too.

"Okay now Ayan get down."- I said as I helped Ayan in getting down from Haroon arms.

"Now go outside and play with Aunt Sophia. Mommy wants to talk to daddy something important, Okay?"- I got down to Ayan's level and instructed him and he cutely nodded his head.

"Okay mommy."- Ayan said and before going he kissed Haroon's cheek and then ran outside, closing the door behind his back.

"Sit Armeena. Kya logi tum Chai, coffee?"- Haroon smiled and said as he gestured me to sit, moving towards his seat.

"I saw Abeer downstairs in cafe."- I said and he stopped in his tracks.

"That day when I called you, I heard a familiar voice. It was Abeer, right?"- I asked again but he kept mum.

"She is my assistant."- He finally said it without facing me.

"Haroon look at me."- I went near him and turned him around to face me.

"Haroon she is back in your life. Why did you hide this from me?"- I asked him astonished at his behaviour.

"She is not back in my life Armeena! By chance she is my assistant!"- He said and then again turned his face around.

"You hired her because you wanted her near you. Don't lie to me Haroon, I know you more than you!"- I said and he stole his eyes.

"Haroon, God has given you both a chance again to be together. Don't lose it again please. I can see it in your eyes that you still love her."- I tried to explain him.

"Armeena don't talk rubbish. Me and Abeer can never be together. I have a responsibility of you and Ayan. I can't leave you both."- He turned and said but his eyes didn't support him.

"We are not your responsibily Haroon.
Meri zindagi ka to waise bhi kuch nahi pata...aaj hoon kal nahi."- I said the truth and Haroon instantly turned around with shock on his face.

"Armeena don't say like this please."- He hushed me up and made me sit.

"Haroon I don't want to come between you both again. We both know the truth that we didn't marry and Ayan is not your son. After that tragedy you have given me and Ayan your name so that we don't have to face any humiliation of this world."- Tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered the huge debt Haroon has done for us.

"Haroon jab tum Abeer ke saath hote ho to koi aur hi Haroon hote ho jisse kissi ne nahi dekha hai, Jaise tum bachpan me the innocent se, cute se."

"You know what Haroon jab tum Abeer ke saath hote hona to tum haste ho, you laugh. Wo tumhe chirhati hai, tumhara naam bigarti hai, tumhe tease karti hai, taunt karti hai , kya nahi karti aur tum karne dete ho kyunke wo tumhare dil ko aise chooti hai jaise koi aur nahi choo sakta."

"When you are with her you are your best version.
Apne business ka stress aur sometimes to apni ego bhi bhool jate ho. You know how big is this?
You know ye sab kyun ho raha hai ? kyunke Haroon aur Haroon muzaffar banne ke safar me tum sab se door chale gae.
Itne salon baad wo tumhari life me wapis aai hai jo tumhari barabari ki hai, tumhari takkar ki hai aur wo hai Abeer."- I tried my best to convince him to get back to Abeer. He kept queit and just kept listening.

"Promise me you won't let her go this time Haroon."- He stood in front of me silent. He was reluctant, he just needed a little push.

"I promise you Armeena, this time I won't let her go at any cost."- Haroon sat on his knees in front of me and smiled assuring me.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I was still sitting on the terrece in trance, hugging myself when I heard a child's happy voice.

I peeked from the side of the wall a saw a little boy playing with his ball happily.

He is Ayan.

While playing, his ball slipped from his hands and came towards my side.
He came running to get his ball, and after picking, his eyes met mine and he stood there looking at my face stunned.

I think you scared her Abeer with your red puffed eyes.

He came closer and wiped off the tears from my face with his cute little tiny hands.

"Mommy says weak people cry, strong people fight."- He said in his cute voice and I stared at him stunned.

Suddenly he hugged me and I stayed unmoved for a second trying to figure out the reason behind his move, but then slowly I also wrapped my arms around his small body and stream of tears started to flow again.

Maybe this hug was needed the most at the moment.

He caressed my hair with his soft hands, trying to calm me down.
I slowly unhugged him and smiled looking at him.

He took a step back and said- "You are daddy's friend right?"

I nodded my head reluctantly.

"Will you play with me? I am bored playing alone and Sophia aunty left me because she got some work."- Ayan said with a sad pout and I chuckled listening at his cute complain.

"Sure."- I said and got up to play with him.

We both played, talked alot about his school, friends etc. and we both ended up becoming good friends.

"Catch me if you can"- He teased and ran downstairs. I chuckled loudly and then ran after him.
I caught him and started tickling him and he laughed loudly, but then ran again.

He was running and hid behind someone. When I caught the sight of the person he was hiding behind my face fell and heart broke into million pieces.
It was Haroon and he was smiling widely looking at me.

I turned around to leave with heavy heart, but he called my name and I stood in my tracks.

I felt him coming near me.
"Abeer I wanted to tell you something...I.."- I felt him smiling.

"I want leave for some days!."- I turned around and said before he could say anything.

"What? Why?"- He asked confused.
"I will give my application before leaving for home."- Saying this I turned around to leave but he held my hand, stopping me.

I instantly pulled my hand back from his grip.

"Abeer what happened? Why do you want leave?"- He asked. His eyes held so many emotions.

"I have some important family work. I need leave for some days. I hope you will accept my application."- I said with a thin smile and he nodded his head.

I turned around again to leave when he said- "You will come back, right?"

Ignoring this I left from there.

--------------------------------------------
2 weeks later.

"Mera bacha jab se aya hai murjhaya hua hai. Why don't you go to the reunion party tomorrow? Purane doston se milogi to acha lagega."- Buji said as he came and sat beside me on the sofa and I kept my head on his shoulder.

It's been almost 10 days since I am back in Dubai to my parents, to my old life. But nothing seems like before.

"I don't feel like going buji."- I said as I closed my eyes and relaxed myself.

"Abeer beta ye kya tareeka hua bhala? Jab se aai ho na kahin jati ho aur na hi kisi se milti ho. Bas beta bohoth hogai tumhari zid, kal bas tum ja rahi ho aur apne purane doston se milogi aur purani yadein taza karogi."- Mom complained.

"Mom Please!"- I was annoyed.

"Your mom is right Abeer. Maliha and Summaiya has called often in last three years to ask about your whereabouts, but you had forbidden to tell about you to anybody. But now even I believe you should go and meet them."- This time even dad was adamant.

"Okay Fine. I will go."- I finally gave up and agreed.

"That's like my daughter."- Buji said as he kissed my forehead.

--------------------------------------------
The Reunion Day.

I was standing at the entrance of the university where a huge banner was hunged with
"Reunion, Class of 2009-10"
written on it.

Many people were entering with bright smiles on their faces.
Might be the old students.

I finally entered with heavy steps.
The hall was decorated with disco lights and music peireced through the ears.

Many old friends were meeting eachother after a long time with cheerful smiles and astonished looks.
While looking here and there I heard two guys speaking to eachother.

"Hey Rabbit kaisa hai tu?"- A guy said in his early thirties most probably.
"Oye Rabbit kisko bol raha hai by, Ye rabbit doctor ban gaya hai."- The other guy said showing his bright teeth and they both hugged tightly.

I chuckled looking at both of them.
Hahhaha rabbit doctor ban gaya.
Good old days.

I was looking for the students from my batch but I couldn't find any.
Suddenly while I was walking somebody tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and my eyes widened seeing her in front of me after whole six years.

Sumaiyya.

"ABEEERRRRR!!!"- She tightly hugged me and I hugged her back.
Our eyes turned glittery because of tears in our eyes.

"Where were you from all these years? You know how much we missed you? How many calls we have made at your house but nobody told us about you. And today I am finally seeing you.
You look still the same Aby."- She smiled and said with so many complains.

I instantly hugged her tight and let the tears stream down my face.
"I missed...you too Summi. I am...so..rry"- I sniffled.

She carresed my back and tried to calm me down.

"Likin tu moti hogai hai."- I teased her.
"Kya karon yaar, shadi jo hogai."- She made a sad pout.

"What?!? Are you serious? OMG Summi ki shaddi??"- I was really happy to hear this news and hugged her again.

"Ahem...koi khushkhabri?"- I mischiviously nudged her and she slapped my arm.

"Chup kar besharam. Ek hi saal hua hai abhi shadi ko aur wo kam ke silsile me aaj kal London me hain."- She blushed.

"Oyeeee Hoyeeee "Wooooo"- I teased her again and she blushed harder.

"Chup kar aur chal Maliha bhi aai hoi hai and you know the exciting news?"- She said excitedly and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She is 8 months pregnant."- She hushed near my ear and my eyes widened.

"Oh My God!!! Really???" - I smiled widely hearing this news.

"Me khala banne wali hoon?"- I asked excitedly and she instantly nodded her head.

"Chal ab Mallu se milwati hoon mein tujhe."- She said and took me to meet Maliha.

We both went towards a corner where a group of people were standing and chit chatting.
A women was standing in a black gown, with her back faced towards me.

Summi patted on her shoulder and she turned around with a glass of juice in her hand.

Maliha.

I smiled widely looking at her and my eyes turned glassy.

"Dekh kon aaya hai."- Summi smiled widely and said to her.

Maliha looked at me closely but didn't react at all. Her face was emotionless or maybe there was certain kind of anger?

She didn't even answer to Summi and then turned her head back and started chit chatting with other people as if I didn't exist.

Her action hurted me but I knew Maliha is different from other girls and her anger is also different.

"Maliha kya kar rahi hai tu ? Dekh to sahi Abeer aai hai."- Summi held her shoulder and softly turned her around to face me.

"Kon Abeer?"- Maliha said looking at my face.

"Hamari Abeer Maliha! Kaise bhool sakti hai tu?!"- Summi said to her who was equally shocked to see her reaction.

"Jo log dilon se door chale jate hain Summi, unhein yaad nahi rakhti me!"- Maliha said with disgust in her tone and walked past me.
An unknown tear left my eye.

"Tu tension na le Abeero. Pata nahi kya hogaya hai is larki ko. Theek hojaegi."- Summi said as she tried to console me and I nodded knowingly.

"Mujhe pata hai kaise theek hogi ye."- I wiped off my tear and winked at Summi.

--------------------------------------------
I hugged Maliha tightly from behind as she was standing with some girls.

"I missed you, I missed you sooooooo muchhhhhh my Jhansi."- I hugged her tightly but was careful to not hurt her baby bump.

"What the hell?! Choro mujhe!"- She said as she beat me on my arms.

I let her go and grinned looking at her and she angrily walked past me.
I followed her everywhere she went until she finally gave up and took a deep breath.

"What do you want?!"- She finally asked angrily when we reached the swimming pool area.

"Umm...actually I am looking for my friend that I had lost 6 years ago. Her smile is lost somewhere between her anger. Can you find it for me please?"- I said as I blinked my eyes cutely.

"Huh! Friend ? Do you even know what friend and friendship means?!"- She said sarcastically and I stared her face.

"Friends don't just dissappear Abeer!"- She was really angry.

"Even if friends don't stay together that doesn't mean that they have parted ways! But you Abeer! Tune to hamein apna samjha hi nahi yaar! Bas tune ek apni hi alag dunia basa li hamare begair.
Ek bar bhi tujhe hamari yaad nahi aai? Aur me aur summi yahan roz paglon ki tarah tere ghar phone karte the tere bare me poochne ke liye!
Tujhe pata bhi hai hamare ye 6 saal
kaise guzre hain tere begair?!"- Maliha had tears in her eyes while she spatted angrily.

"Maliha mere bhi ye 6 saal tum logon ke begair ache nahi guzre. Tum dono ki
kami hamesha mehsoos hoi hai mujhe! But I had reasons to go far!
I am really sorry for everything.
Tera ghussa jaiz hai Mallu but meri zindagi me ek pal aisa nahi tha jab mene tum dono ko yaad na kia ho!"- I said as tears welled up in my eyes as well.

"To ab kyun aai hai tu?! Ab bhi na aati! 6 saalon baad tujhe hamari yaad aagai? Tune yahan wapis aake bhi hamein call nahi ki Abeer! Mene tujhse umeed lagana tab se chor di thi jab se hamein khabar mili ke tu America shift hogai hai!"- She said as she turned her face away.

"Kya tum dono bachon ki tarah lar rahe ho! Bas karo ab!"- Summi said as she stood between us, trying to make us understand.

"Tu theek kehti hai Maliha, mujhe aaj bhi nahi aana chahiye tha."- I said dejectedly and took a step back and turned around to leave.

After several silent moments Maliha spoke up.
"Dekha Sumaiyya! Dekha kaisi dost hai ye! 6 saal baad apni shakal dikha rahi hai aur ek baar gale bhi nahi lagaya dash insaan ne."- Maliha complained and I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.

I felt them coming near me. Maliha put her hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face her.

I cried my heart out in front of her and tears flowed down her face as well.
We instantly hugged eachother tightly.

"I am sorry."- I sniffled.
"I am sorry too."- She said too.

"Bas karo rulaoge kya."- Summi said as her voice was broken. She was already crying.

We three group hugged and cried, expressing our love for eachother and how much we missed eachother in these 6 years.

--------------------------------------------
Sumaiyya's POV
We three went inside the party hall again with happy faces and bright-wide smiles on.

"Hey guys look whose back from the past."- A guy announced loudly as he and some other boys were gathered around a man.

The man slowly turned revealing himself to be.....Mr. Haroon.

My eyes widened seeing him in front of us after 6 years. I looked at my side towards Maliha and found her equally shocked to see him.

"Ye yahan kya karne aya hai ab 6 saal baad!"- I boiled with anger seeing him in front of me.

"Iski itni himat yahan aane ki! Abhi jake iska mu torti hoon!"- Maliha was ready to punch Mr. Haroon's face as she might have remembered the hurt Abeer had to go through because of him.

"Ruk ja Mallu. Pregnancy me ziada ghussa aata hai."- Abeer said to Maliha as she held her hand stopping her.

"Likin Aby..."- Maliha protested.
"Chalo yahan se."- Abeer just said this and turned around.

Her eyes were not shocked to see him after all these years.
Does she knew from before that he was going to come here?

We followed her to our secret spot.

To be continued...

X--------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes they have to lose you to understand how much you cared"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D

Summi and Mallu are back 😄

This was the most difficult chapter for me to write but my personal favorite one.
I literally cried while writing Summi's and Maliha's part with Abeer.
Lots of emotions are attached with this chapter, therefore I dedicate this chapter to sweetmano KhadijaSweet

stay tuned for the next chapter 😃
Do lots of vote, comments and keep loving <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 200K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
261K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...