It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

Bởi BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover

286 18 178
Bởi BlackRosesDieHard

Abeer's POV
I have been ready from past 15 mins, wearing a long peach coloured dress with golden heels and waiting for Mr. Haroon.

He is taking more time than a girl takes.

"Mr. Haroon how much more time are you going to take?"- I asked loudly sitting in the living room waiting for him, where as he was getting ready in his room.

After 2 seconds I heard the door of his room click opened.
"Shukar aap aagae!"- I got up from the sofa saying this, without looking at him, but when I looked at him my jaw dropped.
He was all suited up in his usual black colour.

WOW! He is looking so ho....
Control Abeer Control!

He came closer to me with a smirk on his face and I was still mesmerised by his looks with my mouth half open.

"Itna mat ghooro, kahin pyaar na hojae tumhe."- He came and wispered near my near bringing me back to my senses.

I quickly backed off and his smirk went wider.
"I think we should leave."- I hurriedly said, took my clutch and left the suite.

--------------------------------------------
Today we have come to this boring organization's meeting. It was a huge hall with a big stage in between where different companies will be awarded.
And there was a bar at the end of the hall. Lots of entrepreneurs were present with their familes.

"I don't understand why am I here? You could have come to this boring meeting alone Mr. Haroon."- I said with a sad pout.

"We are here for work Abeer, not fun! and anyways Mr. Bhallas family is also here for your company."- Mr. Haroon said looking straight in my eyes.

"By the way where is Mr. Bhalla's family? Have you seen them?"- Mr. Haroon asked looking here and there searching for them and I shaked my head answering a No.

Mr. Haroon asked the waiter about Mr. Bhalla and he said that they are in a room upstairs.

We both went upstairs towards the room where Mr. Bhalla and his family was present.
As soon as we reached outside the room we heard Mr. Bhalla's loud angry voice.
Me and Mr. Haroon exchanged glances in horror and went inside the room.

"Dafa hoja yahan se badbakht!"- Mr. Bhalla pushed Aarav toward the door but Mr. Haroon held him from falling and he stood straighten with his head hung low.

"Ye kya kar rahe hain aap Mr. Bhalla?"- Mr. Haroon asked him.

"Haroon, bete jaise ho tum hamare isliye bata rahe hain ke hum is insaan ko apni beti ka ass pass bhi nahi aane deinge!"- Mr. Bhalla said angrily, his eyes were peircing through Aarav's and I saw Nadia standing with her mother crying at the situation.

"Likin kia kya hai Aarav ne?"- Mr. Haroon asked again.

"Ye kiya hai!"- Mr. Bhalla threw some pictures on the floor in front of us.
Those pictures were of Aarav and the girl he met at the cafe yesterday.

Who clicked these?

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I picked up the pictures from floor and showed it to Abeer.
We both exchanged glances knowing the truth.

"I am sorry Mr. Bhalla I am interfering in your family matter, but jaisa dikh raha hai waisa kuch nahi hai. Aarav begunah hai."- This time Abeer said and all of them had confused looks.

Abeer went near Nadia and speaked to her- "Nadia your husband loves you alot. He wanted to do something special for you tonight. He wants to leave all his bad habits and be a good man only for you, for your love.
The girl with him in those pictures is his friend and a jewellry designer."- Abeer said with a light smile and Nadia listened to her carefully with embarassment in her eyes.

"Abeer beta how do you know this?"- Mrs. Bhalla asked her.
Abeer smiled and started- "I was there at the cafe yesterday when I saw him with his friend. At first I also thought that he is betraying you and don't know what non-sense I said to him. But then he told the truth to me and Haroon."

"Aunty Uncle, Aarav is a really good man and he is really sorry for his previous behaviour. He really wants to change. He wants to be perfect for your daughter, for Nadia. Please give him a chance."- Abeer smiled and addressed Mr and Mrs. Bhalla with plea in her eyes.

"Nadia I promise I will quit drinking. I promise I will quit all bad habits. I have realised all my mistakes and how much you had to go through because of me. I apologize for all the pain I have given to you. I just want to be your old Aarav. Please forgive me..."- Aarav said as he sat on his knees in front of Nadia, crying.

Mr. Bhalla came from behind and held Aarav by his shoulders making him stand up on his feet.
I looked closely at Aarav and then smiled weakly.
"Mujhe maaf kardo beta, bina tumhari baat sunne tumhe itna kuch keh dia."- Mr. Bhalla joined his hands in front of him and apologized.
"Please Uncle aap maafi mat mange, It wasn't your fault. Sari galti meri thi, me aap ki beti ka dehan nahi rakh paya, please forgive me."- Aarav said and both Father and Son-in-law hugged eachother.

Mr. Bhalla held Nadia's hand and brought her forward in front of Aarav.
Aarav sat down on his one knee and took out a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket.
"I have been saving for this from last 7 months."- Aarav said to Nadia with a smile.
"Will you start a new life with me Wifey?"- Aarav asked Nadia with a smile.
Nadia had tears in her eyes and she nodded her head in agreement.

Aarav put the ring in her finger and they both hugged eachother, crying.

Everybody had bright smiles on their faces with moisture in their eyes, including me.
I looked sideways at Abeer and found her cleaning the tears from her eyes.

"You girls cry alot."- I nudged her and wispered near her ear.
"As if you boys don't cry?"- She turned on her fighter mode and answered back.
"Nahh we don't."- I coolly shrugged my shoulders.

Mrs. Bhalla came near us with tears in her eyes.
"Thankyou so much bachon, for bringing happiness back in my family. May Allah keep you both together always."- Mrs. Bhalla joined mine and Abeer's head together, giving her wishes.

Our eyes met with lots of questions and mixed feelings.

"Karthik pata lagao ye ghatia tasweerein kisne kheenchi aur kisi ki hamare khandaan se kya dushmani hai!"- Mr. Bhalla ordered Karthik to find out about the rival.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
All of us came back to the hall where the Award ceremony was to be held.
Different organizations were present and one by one Mr. Haroon and Mr. Bhalla greeted them.

"Meet him Haroon, he is Mr. William and his beautiful wife Olivia."- Mr. Bhalla introduced.
Mr. Haroon shaked hands with Mr. William and kissed his wife hands.

What the eff?!?!
"Nice to meet you."- Mr. Haroon said smiling brightly as he kissed Olivia's hand and she blushed as if he proposed to her.

Sookhi Churail!

"She is my wife Abeer."- Mr. Haroon introduced me.
Yea you better remember that I am your fake wife!

"Abeer say hello to them."- Mr. Haroon hushed near my ear as I was still standing at my place not greeting them.
"Yea Sure."- I said in a thin line and shaked hands with Olivia, but a bit too harshly.

"Ouch."- She cried.
"Ohh I am so sorry."- I apologized.
"Your wife is too strong Haroon."- She laughed and rubbed her hand.

Teri tarah nahi hoon sookhi churail.

All of them started laughing and I stood their with my straight face.
Bore people.

"Ladies and Gentleman kindly take your seats."- Finally the announcement was made by someone on the stage.

We all went to the seats that were assigned to us except Mr. Bhalla and Mr. William, they were discussing some business stuff.

Instead of pulling out a chair for his so called wife, he was busy pulling out a chair for Olivia.
WoW!

And then he comfortably sat in his own seat.
A Great WOW!!

"Abeer sit down."- Mr. Haroon gestured me to sit where as I stood and looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"No thanks! I don't want to sit here. You enjoy your boring award ceremony, I am going at the bar to drink something!"- I said to him smiling in a thin line and left towards the bar.

Ab beth kar enjoy karein apni Olivia ke saath!

"Abeer what happened? why are you acting so strange?"- Mr. Haroon came running from behind and asked.
"Ohh really am I acting strange?! You know what Mr. Haroon forget about me, just go and enjoy with your Olivia!"- I stormed him with my anger.

"Ohh so you are jealous."- He smirked and I looked at him with widened eyes.
"Jealous? And me? Yea right!"- I rolled my eyes at him and then left.

--------------------------------------------
Sameer's POV
Me and my friends were sitting at the bar and taking shots of vodka, when I saw Abeer coming towards the bar.

"Hey guys no more drinks in front of her."- I said to my friends as Abeer doesn't drink.
"What why? The fun has just begun, don't ruin it Sameer."- Beth said as she took another shot.
"My friend is coming this way."- I said to them.
"So what?! Tell her to join us."- Jacob said as he was ready for another drink.
"She doesn't drink man! Now shush!"- I said as Abeer had now come.

"Hey Abeer. How are you?"- I greeted Abeer and she smiled.
"Meet my friends, Beth, Jacob, Anna..."- I introduced Abeer to my 5 to six friends and she smiled and shaked hands with them.
"Come join us."- I smiled and offered her but she was reluctant but finally agreed upon on friends insistence.

In the meanwhile I got a call from my another friend Edward.
"Hey guys, I think Edward is here. I will go get him. Abeer sit and enjoy with us, our company is better than this boring award ceremony."- I winked at her and then left to bring my friend to the party.

--------------------------------------------
Jacob's POV
"So Abeer would you like some drink?"- I smiled and asked Abeer.
"No thanks I don't drink."- She smiled and refused.
"Ohkay...Cocktail?"- I suggested to her.
"Okay."- She reluctantly said yes.

I ordered a cocktail drink from the waiter and while Abeer was busy listening to the ceremony, I spiked two three shots of vodka.
"Hey what are doing?!"- Beth hushed near my ear.
"A few shots won't harm."- I winked at Beth and then offered the drink to Abeer.

She smiled warmly and took it from my hands. She took the first sip and made a disgusted face.

"Which cocktail is this?"- She asked.
"Ahh...It's mango peach."- I smiled and answered.
"It's weird..."- She made a confused look.
"But tastes good."- But smiled and took another sip of the drink.

Phewwww.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
After around 2-3 hours of some performances and some awarda distribution, It was now time for dinner.
We all stood and went towards the buffet counter.
But where is Abeer? It's been a while I haven't seen her. Might be with Samaira bhabhi and Mrs. Bhalla.

"Mr. Haroon have you seen Abeer?"- Samaira came and asked me as I was chit chatting with Karthik and his friends.
"Bhabhi I thought she was with you."- Suddenly worry embraced me.
"No she wasn't with me, I thought she was with you."- She said.

To kahan chali gai Abeer.

"Ladies and Gentlemen....oops sorry"- Suddenly we heard a loud voice from the stage.
It was Abeer but acting weird with mic in her hands and stumbling back and forth.
What's wrong with her?

"Let's play antakshari"- She happily chirped.
"Let's start with you Mr....umm umm....forget it....Gore ganje"- She said to the main organizer of the event who was sitting at the front seat.

"Is she drunk?"- Karthik asked concerned.
My eyes immediately snapped towards him in realization- "She doesn't drink"- I said.

"Fitte mu tere, khotte de putter, ki kitta tu!!"- Suddenly we heard Mr. Bhalla's voice from behind and saw him beating a white guy on his head.
"What's wrong dad?"- Karthik inquired as we both ran to him.
"Is Jacob ke bache ne Abeer ki drink me vodka mila di."- Mr. Bhalla said as he again beat Jacob on his head.

What?!
"Aur tujhe kya zaroorat thi Abeer ko in dufferon ke saath akela chorne ki?!"- Mr. Bhalla now shouted on his younger son Sameer.

But now the damage had been done.

I ran towards the stage to get Abeer before she creates more embarassing situations for me.

"Me to raste se ja raha tha...me to bhel puri kha raha th..."- She was singing like a maniac and everyone was laughing and gawking at her.

God!!

I held her arm and took the mic from her hands.
"Abeer let's go."- I held her hand and tried to drag her from there.
"Aap?! Aap kyun aee hain? Jaeein apni sookhi churail ke pas!"- She said in her drunk tone and snatched the mic from me.

Sookhi Churail?

"Dil pe phattar rakh ke mu pe make-up karlia..."- She started singing again.
I pulled her towards me with a jerk and she bumped into me. I secured my hand at her back.

"Abeer zid mat karo! Chalo yahan se!"- I said angrily to her.
"Nahi chalongi me aap ke saath!"- She tried to get out from my grip.

Uff pee rakhi hai likin larna kabhi bhi nahi bhoolegi.

"Abeer don't be stubborn with me! Seedhe seedhe chalo wana utha ke le jaonga!"- I held her tightly and tried to show my anger to her.

She succeeded in freeing herself from my grip and took a step back.
She opened her arms in the air and said- "To utha lijiye..."- She hicupped.

Huh?

"Theek hai!"- I came closer to her, took the mic from her hands and gave it to the host the of show and then scooped her up in my arms.

I got down from the stage and saw her smiling and then adjusting her small head on my shoulder with her arms securely wrapped around my neck and eyes closed.

I made her sit in the car and put a seat belt on her and then moved towards the driving seat.
The whole way she kept on singing in her drunkard and sleepy voice.

"Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yahan...ke mil jaee jo se baari..uh-hi"- She hiccuped again.
"Baarishhhh....Baarishhh...Look Mr. Haroon it's raininggg!!"- She happily looked at the rain drops dripping on the car's window.

"I know Abeer it's raining, I can see it."- I said to her and then continued driving to hotel.

"App ke saath kitni baarishon me bheegne ke khawab dekhe the mene...uh-hi....likin app nahi the"- I looked at her and found her happy face had now turned into a sad one as she was looking in the space.

The hotel had finally come now and I got down and moved towards Abeer's seat.
I opened the door for her and helped her in getting down.
She was stumbling back and forth so I held her hand from falling.

It was midnight and there was complete silence in the lobby. We went towards the lift.
I pressed the button and when I turned back I saw Abeer had now sat down on the floor.

"Abeer what are you doing?! Comeon get up! The lift is here!"- I said to her but she kept on shaking her head.

Ufff yeee larkiiii!!!

"I am so tired...take me in your arms."- She said as she raised her hands for me to pick her up.
"Abeer zid mat karo PLEASE chaloo!!"- I smiled and said to her but still she shaked her head.
"No! No! No!!!! First you take me in your armssss!!!"- Abeer started shouting like a two-year old and I was afraid that she might wake up the guests in other rooms

"Achaa Achaa shshhh!!! Chupp!"- I had to lose in front of her stuborness and then scooped her up in my arms.

We went inside the elavator and I pressed the 14th floor button.
Abeer had kept her head on my shoulder comfortably but this closeness is making my heartbeats go bresek.

"Your heartbeats are so fast."- She smiled and looked at me and then kept her head back on my shoulder.

"Jab aap khush hote hain to mujhe farq parta hai, jab aap mera dil dhukate hain to mujhe farq parta hai, jab aap kuch kehte hain to farq parta hai, jab aap kuch nahi kehte to bhi farq parta hai, jab aap mere qareeb aate hain to farq parta hai...Kyun farq parta hai mujhe?"- She looked at me with questions in her eyes to which I had no answer.

Suddenly the elavator's tune brought me back to reality and I got out and went towards the suite.
I opened the door and went inside and Abeer was still lightly humming in her drunkard state in my arms.

I went towards her room and opened the door.
I layed her down on the bed and moved behind but she held me by my shoulders, not letting me go.

"I tried my best to hate you but I just couldn't."- She said looking in my eyes and I stared at her.
"I never knew you would come back in my life and bring back those feelings which I had buried deep down in my heart...uh-hi"- She had moisture in her eyes and said in her unconcious state.

"Abeer you are not in a sober state, we will talk tomorrow."- I smiled and said to her and freed myself from her hands.

I turned around to leave when she held my hand.
"Please don't go."- She said like a cute child.

I held her hand and sat down beside her and caressed her hair.

"Why do my heart still beats faster whenever you are near me? When I know that you are married and have a son."- She said with a cute sad pout.

"Why?...why?..wh..."- She said in her sleepy and drunk voice and with that she drifted off into deep sleep.

I smiled looking at her. Mouth half open, few strands of hair on her face and her hand in mine.

I got up and slowly put her hand beside her. I put the blanket on top of her and then sat down beside her bed taking a careful look at her.

I slowly and softly removed the strands of hair from her face and caressed her cheeks.

I wish I could tell you the truth Abeer. I wish I could tell you that Ayan is not my son. I am not married.
I wish I could tell you that I still love you and have always loved only you.

I got up and kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Finally the good news 💃🏻
Do lots of vote, love and comments <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.8K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
111K 6.1K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
577K 23.9K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
72.9K 6.8K 93
" Murtsim , Me firse bta rhi hu , meri galti nhi thi.. me bs milne gyi thi.. usee.." Before she completes sentence he cuts her.. " Mere mna krne ke b...