One Shots Kpop Boyxboy

By M-kitty116

Various pairings but mostly BTS ones. Votes are appreciated!! More

Yoonmin
Yoonmin
Taoris
Hunhan
Namjin
Yoonmin
Vhope
Yoonmin
Yoonmin
Namjin
Yoonmin
TaeJinKook
Bangtan
Yoonminseok
Taejin
vkook
Tae tae
minjoon
Jinkook
yoonseok
vkook
Taegi
vkook
yoonseok
yoonjinseok
yoonkook
yoonseok
yoonseok
not update
also not update

Taejinkook pt.2

1.2K 31 65
By M-kitty116

Part two of a taejinkook a couple chaps back.
I decided to just do a long ass part two instead of a book. Hope that's good w/ y'all. Okay, now to the good shit.

'"H-hyung, come live with us... Please, we love you.'
'I...'"

"...yes. Yes! Yes of course!"

~~

Four months have passed since Jin has said those words. It had been a bumpy road, moving out, then into the new apartment in town, adjusting to a relationship with two spazmatic devils, getting a job in town, and being able to afford everything. Jungkooks birthday was coming up soon, so he and Taehyung had been planning something. Something big. Jungkook was turning twenty, after all. The first part was luring the youngest out to a club instead of doing their norm, sitting on the couch watching TV curled up with each other.

September first, Jungkook had pretty much forgotten his own birthday, as he dragged himself home from the train station, tired from his long day of work. He opened the apartment door, calling out to his boyfriends that he was home. Jin came skittering around the corner, slamming into Jungkook and hugging him. "Aish Hyung! Hello to you to!" Jungkook laughed, hugging his over energetic Hyung. Jin leaned back, and that's when he noticed the suit. He raised his eyebrow at Jin. "Forget your own birthday?" Jin asked. "Oh, that's today? Huh," Jungkook commented, trying to walk past him. "Kooookie!" Jin whined, making the younger glance back. "Tae and I planned something. He's already there, I'm supposed to get you dressed and bring you there." Jungkook grimaced, "Hyung, I'm tired, can't we just-"

"Nope, we already paid let's go." Jungkook groaned, following his Hyung into the threes bedroom. A suit was set out, shoes, socks and underwear with it. Jin raised his eyebrows expectedly. Jungkook sighed, peeling off his work clothes. Jin kissed his shoulder, telling the younger he would be right back. Jungkook pulled the suit on, marveling at the softness. He sat down, pulling on the sock and shoes, doing up the laces. Jin walked in, smiling at his younger boyfriend. He kissed Jungkooks hair, running his fingers thought the slightly tangled locks afterwards. Jungkook looked up at him, "how the heck did we afford this suit?" Jin smirked. "That's a secret for me and tae. Now c'mon, I'm gonna do your hair and makeup." Jungkook got up, Jin smacking his ass as he walked by.

The younger sat down at their vanity, and Jin immediately picked up the curling iron, switching it on. He set it down, waiting for it to heat up. In the meantime, he grabbed the make up, lifting up Jungkooks hair and looking at him through the mirror. "Hmm. What do you think? Eyeliner? Contour for sure, yeah?" Jungkook shrugged, watching the older in the mirror. "Kay, tilt your head towards me," Jin grabbed his chin gently, rubbing primer on his face, along with moisturizer.

It took a bit, but now Jungkook sat on the vanity chair, hair done with a gentle swoop in the front, light eyeliner and sharp contour. Jin smiled proudly, then swept Jungkook out the door, ushering him to the car. They drove for a bit, then Jin turned onto a road Jungkook didn't recognize. They parked soon afterwards, and Jin pulled Jungkook out, leading him down a couple streets and up to a building. It had a patio, with rainbow streamers and lights spreading across it, music thumping out of the building.

"Is this a... Gay club?" Jin shrugged, "maybe," Jungkook punched his shoulder, then grabbed his hand. They walked up the steps, going through the open door. Taehyung ran up, dragging both of them to a dance floor with stripper poles and music so loud the floor was rattling. Jungkook grinned, making Taehyung laugh and poke his cheek, "enjoying yourself finally, baby?" Jungkook nodded, his body starting to follow the beat. Jin hugged him from behind, swaying his body the same way Jungkook was. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck, feeling Jungkooks arms wrap around his waist in return.

All three swayed to the upbeat, thumping music, rolling their bodies on each others. By now all three were getting hard, and Jungkook was close to moaning just from the feeling of his boyfriends so close to him. The song changed to something a bit slower, and male strippers appeared, making a ton of the men in the crowd cheer loudly, and the girls groan, turning away to find drinks and wait for the female strippers. Jungkook let his head fall back onto Jins shoulder, the olders lips attaching to the spot where Jungkooks neck met his shoulder. Taehyung kissed up Jungkooks jawline, a hand slipping under his dress shirt, running up and down his wash board like abs.

Jins hands found Jungkooks waistline of his pants, slipping under, playing with his underwear line. Jungkook let a moan out, one hand grasping Taehyungs hair, one finding Jins elbow. They kept up their pace to the music, grinding hard on Jungkook. "Happy birthday honey," Jin said in his ear, having to practically scream over the music, now switched to another fast and upbeat song."M-mommy..." Jungkook moaned, hardly loud enough. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks bottom lip with his teeth, dragging it out and pushing it back in, kissing him roughly, his other hand grasping the back of Jungkooks head. One of Jins hands slipped into Jungkooks underwear, causing him to moan.

Taehyung pinched Jungkooks nipple, his hand then flattening out and traveling to his back, raking down it harshly with his nails. Jungkook broke off the kiss, his head falling back with a moan. "O-oppa!"Taehyung grinned devilishly, gripping Jungkooks hip, digging his fingers into the protruding bone. Taehyung bit down in the youngests collar bone, starting to suck on the spot. Jin pulled down Jungkooks suit coat, his lips attaching to the exposed skin, his fingers wrapping around Jungkooks base.

"W-wanna go and finish this at home honey?" Jin asked, nipping at Jungkooks earlobe. Jungkook nodded eagerly, his breath short and hushed. Jin pulled his hand out, re-buttoning Jungkooks pants from behind. Taehyung pulled off the hickey he was making with a loud pop, grinning triumphantly at Jungkooks flushed face, and the mark on his collarbone. He helped Jungkook get his suit coat back up, leaving the one button that had fell open like it was. Jin grabbed the youngests hand, Jungkook grabbing Tae's, and all three raced out to Jins car. Taehyung climbed into the back, pushing Jungkook flat on the seat. Jin started the car, taking off.

Taehyung picked up where he left off, sucking harshly on Jungkooks neck. Sooner then later they were at the apartments, Jin rushing out of his seat and pulling his boyfriends out of the car, tugging them up the stairs with him, Jungkook having a hard time walking. Jin unlocked their door, pushing the youngers in, slamming the door behind himself. Taehyung shoved Jungkook into the bedroom, ripping the youngers suit coat off, followed by his dress shirt. Jin followed, and, being calmer then Taehyung, grabbed their box of toys and safe things.

He threw it on the bed, stripping his own suit off and climbing in where Taehyung was kissing down Jungkooks chest, leaving bite marks and hickeys. Jin kissed his lips, wanting to make sure the youngest felt safe with his boyfriends. "P-part two kookie. We..." Jin glanced at Taehyung, who sat up a bit. "We wanna try double penetration." Jungkooks eyes widened, and he looked away, his breath hitching. "W-we don't have to-" Jin started, cut off by, "I wanna try it." Jungkook mumbled, voice hoarse. "You sure hon, because we can just-"

"Yes." Jungkook looked back up, his look final. Jin shrugged, agreeing. Taehyung grinned, almost...hungrily. The middle boy immediately started back up on Jungkooks neck, the oldest grabbing their lube, Jungkooks favorite flavor. He pulled off Jungkooks underwear, throwing them behind himself. Jungkook tensed at the cold, but relaxed in his hyungs touches. Jins fingers teased at Jungkooks tight entrance, making the youngest whine, turned shortly into moans because of Taehyungs actions.

Jin leant forward, catching Jungkooks lips in his, pulling then out slowly a pushing in, biting down softly. One finger slowly pushed in, a groan making its way out. "M-mommy," Jungkook whimpered, "mm-more..." Jin complied, entering another two fingers slowly. The youngest could take it, god knows he's had multiple things shoved up his ass. Jungkook let out a high pitched moan, short and breathy gasps following. Taehyung leaned back, stripping off his remaining clothes, then leant back in, licking a trail up Jungkooks toned chest, Jungkooks body following Tae's mouth like a magnet. "Ah~ O-oppa!" Jungkook breathed, his hands weakly finding Taehyungs back and clawing down it.

Jin scissored his three fingers, wincing at Jungkooks pained groans. He tried to distract the youngest, kissing his abdomen, rubbing his thighs, blowing cold air on his hardened and leaking cock. Jungkook was a mess, confusing pleasure and pain, all escaping by moans and whimpers from his mouth. Taehyung was energetic, nipping and licking at his beautiful boyfriends skin, his eyes a light with lust. Jin was cautious, wincing every time one of Jungkooks sounds were more pained then pleasured.

"F-fuck me Hyungs," Jungkook whimpered. Jin glanced at Taehyung, who nodded excitedly. He sighed, stretched his fingers one more time before pulling them out, picking up the lube again. "Are you sure-" "mommy!" Jungkook whined. Jin sighed, still feeling a little bad. Taehyung took the lube from him, spreading it on himself. Jin pushed Jungkooks cheeks apart, giving room for Taehyung to enter. The middle boy eased in, giving Jin a short kiss on the lips. Jungkook groaned, soon turning into moans. Jin massaged him, trying to relieve the pressure. "M-mommy..." Jin shook his head, "not yet baby, I'm not hurting you-" Jungkook sighed impatiently.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows. Taehyung leaned over and kissed below the oldests ear, all the while sinking deeper into his other boyfriend. Jin sighed, scooting closer and snatching up the lube. He spread some on himself, then tossed the bottle aside, making sure it was still on the bed just in case. He lifted Jungkooks left thigh over his shoulder, guiding his own tip in. Jungkooks eyes snapped open, his breath getting heavier. Tae, already in as far as he could, kissed the youngest gently, trying to distract him.

Jin slipped in rather easily, and before he knew it, he was in as deep as Tae. He leaned over, arms spreading to either side of Jungkooks body. Jungkook suddenly whimpered, "move." Jin glanced at Tae, who rolled his hips slowly, testing the accessibility. Jungkook eyes squeezed shut, his breathy moans becoming higher and higher pitched until he was almost screaming. Jin took his turn, gently pulling out a tiny bit, rolling back in. "F-fuck" Jungkook whispered, head falling back.

"How do you feel?" Jin asked. Jungkook thought for a moment, eyes fluttering. "S-stretchy," he whispered sarcastically. Jin snorted, and Taehyung giggled. "O-oppa" Taehyungs eyes flicked up to the youngest immediately. Something in his eyes was just so pleading, so desperate, Taehyung melted. He started a gentle pace, Jungkooks head rolling back, moans flying from his puffy lips. Jin pushed Jungkooks thigh backwards into his chest, starting up a slow pace as well. Jungkooks hands were everywhere, in his own hair, in Taehyungs, who was leaning over him, raking down Jins chest, running over both of his boyfriends thighs.

Jin braced himself on Jungkooks sturdy shoulders, breath whipping out of him as his hips rolled faster into the youngest boy. Taehyung grasped Jungkooks chin, kissing him on the lips, breathy, open mouthed and filled with moans. Jin was getting a bit jealous, so he leaned down, attaching his lips to Taehyungs neck, biting down softly. Taehyung sat up, a moan leaving his own mouth. Jungkooks eyes opened, and he watched as his hyungs quickened their paces in him, Taehyung moaning from the contact of the eldest.

Jins thrusts became shorter and stuttered, rolling slower and slower. Jungkook bucked his hips up weakly, sensing the eldests oncoming release. Jin pulled off Taehyungs neck, his head falling onto Jungkooks chest. His breath came out heavy, his movements getting sparser. He came inside Jungkook, ridding out his high with a few more thrusts, then pulling out and watching his white fluid leak out of the youngest. Jungkook came, his moans closer to screams. Taehyung shifted, his hips snapping quicker and quicker into the youngest boy.

Taehyung grasped Jungkooks hip bones, placing both of his thighs over his shoulders. Jin got up, attaching his lips onto a different spot on Taehyungs neck, arms snaking around from behind, hands spreading flat over his pecks then balling back up repeatedly in a massaging motion. Taehyungs head fell back, one hand leaving Jungkooks hipbone, tangling itself in Jins pink hair. Taehyung started to stutter out as well, and soon he had come, and pulled out, lying back against his Hyung. Jin reached for Jungkook, pulling the youngest closer to them.

"Thank you guys. It was a perfect gift," Jungkook said, his voice barely a whisper. Jin kissed his hair, rubbing his face worriedly. "Hyung I'm fine," Jungkook whispered. Jin nodded, watching the young boys eyes flutter shut from exhaustion. He transfered Jungkooks weight to Taehyung, kissing his other boyfriends temple as well, before stumbling off to the bathroom in the dark. He started a bath, making sure to dump in plenty bath salts and bubbles like the two youngers liked. He lit a few candles, smiling at the relaxing smell. He stumbled back out to the bedroom, first picking up Taehyung, who was drifting off too. He set him in the bath then went back for Jungkook.

He placed the youngest in the warm water, turning off the faucet. Jin cooed at the sight of his youngest boyfriend curling up to the olders embrace. Jin slipped into the tub afterwards, pulling Jungkooks feet into his lap. It was like this almost every time. His boys started out strong but crashed after a while, leaving him to clean them up and bring them to bed. Not that he minded. He loved taking care of them like this.

He started at Jungkooks feet, rubbing them with soap and massaging them gently. He moved up his legs, massaging the soap into the youngests soft skin. When Jin was at his chest, Jungkook blinked sleepily, smiling at Jin. "Thank you mommy." Jin smiled. He lived for moments like these. He kissed Jungkooks nose. "You're welcome. Go back to sleep, I'll take care of you honey." Jungkook smiled sleepily again, closing his eyes and letting his head drop back on Tae's shoulder.

Jin moved to the middle boy next, starting at the feet again. Then he washed himself, relaxing for a moment in the lukewarm water. Then he sighed, getting up and draining the water. He pulled Jungkook out first, fighting with his dead weight. He propped the sleeping boy against the toilet, making sure he was stable before dragging Tae out with a lot of grunting and heaving. He propped Tae against Jungkook, running to fetch some towels. He dried off his boys, kissing both their foreheads before doing himself.

He tossed the damp towels in their hamper, leaving the boys leaning on each other for a moment so he could so he could change the sheets hurriedly. He threw the last fluffed pillow on the bed, kicking their box of sex things under the bed again. He walked back to the bathroom, sighing as he picked Taehyungs dead weight up. He tossed him onto the bed gently, pulling clean boxers on him. He went back for Jungkook, who was slightly conscious thankfully. He walked Jungkook into the bedroom, helping him into then clean boxers. He pulled his own on, climbing under the clean sheets with them.
He kissed Taehyungs hair, leaning over the first to kiss Jungkooks forehead. "Good night my boys."

~~

Not even close to done yet ;)

Jin had to leave the earliest for work, having the most demanding job of the three. Taehyung woke up at about eight, two hours after Jin left. He kissed Jungkooks temple, venturing out to the kitchen. Hopefully he wouldn't break something while not under Jins supervision. He started up a dish, unaware of what was going on back in the bedroom. Finished with his dish, he walked into the bedroom, gasping when his eyes landed on the youngest. He threw down the tray, running over to Jungkook.

Said boy was lying under the covers, eyes squeezed shut, shivering uncontrollably, but sweat rolling off his hairline at the same time. Taehyung touched his boyfriends face tentatively, making Jungkook blink his eyes open. "Baby," Taehyung whispered. He didn't know what to do. He knew Jungkook probably had a fever, but what to do about it, he had no idea. He grabbed his phone, dialing his other boyfriend frantically. Jin picked up two rings later. "H-hyung, its Jungkook. I don't know what to do. I-im scared."

Jin was back at the apartment within thirty minutes, finding his panicked boyfriend holding his other boyfriends hand. "K-kookie" he whispered. He immediately ran to the bathroom, running back with a thermometer. He took Jungkooks temp, sighing in relief when he saw it wasn't bad, but it wasn't the average either. He got a wet rag and laid it over Jungkooks forehead, brushing his fingers over his overly warm cheeks.
"Hyung, is he okay?" Taehyung whispered. "He will be" Jin said, kissing Taehyungs hair.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, grasping Jungkooks hand, raising it to kiss his fingers. Jungkooks eyes fluttered open, "m-mommy," he whispered creakily. Jins attention snapped to the youngest, as he was attempting to sit up. "No-" Jin started, trying to push his youngest boyfriend back, but Jungkook avoided his arms, letting his top half plop in Jins lap. Jin breathed out, his eyebrows meeting worriedly. Jungkook balled his fist in Jins uniform shirt, his nose trailing across Jins thigh.

Taehyung sighed, shrugging. He got up to dim the lights then got Jin a couple pillows to prop up on, crawling over his other boyfriend, then hugging Jungkook from behind. Jin leaned back into the pillows, closing his eyes. His manager would be furious. But his boys were more important. 

~~

The next day, Jin was indeed fired, but he had three other jobs anyway, and with the few connections he had, he could get another easily. A few days passed and Jungkook said he still felt off, something about him just felt weird. Jin finally made the executive decision to go see a doctor. All three loaded up, Tae having to hold Jungkook the whole way, making multiple stops for Jungkook to throw up.  Jin was worried out of his mind, and as he was signing his boyfriend in, his hands shook uncontrollably, continuing to do so as they were in the waiting area, and then when they were called back.

The doctor that came and got them glaced at both Tae and Jin, asking if both of them had to come. They looked at Jungkook and nodded. The doctor shrugged, leading them to the room. He closed the door behind him, clapping his hands together saying, "so!" Jungkook jumped, and Jin rubbed his back, trying to calm him. The doctor tested vitals, then entered a few things in a laptop. "My dear boy, I may have an idea of what going on. But I need a urine sample..." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. The doctor handed him a cup, smiling expectingly.

Jungkook sighed, grabbing Jins arm, making the oldest go with him. The doctor followed, standing in the hallway outside the bathroom. Tae followed, a little lost on what was going on. "Just pee in the goddamn cup Jungkook!" Taehyung laughed at Jin getting angry at the youngest. "Jungkook! Its simple, Jesus! Piss in the fucking cup!" Taehyung continued giggling, Jins voice was audible even through the offices' thick walls. "Might I ask your relation to the patient?" The doctor suddenly asked. Taehyung looked over at him, swallowing. The doctor seamed alright, he was wearing a rainbow bracelet after all. Maybe he had family in the LGBTQ+ community.

"Boyfriend." Taehyung finally said. "And the boy in there with him?" Taehyung swallowed. "Also boyfriend." The doctor nodded, "polyamorous then?" Taehyungs eyes lit up as he nodded. The doctor smiled, "my sister is in a polyamorous relationship. I've also had patients in those types of relationships." Finally Jin and Jungkook stumbled out of the bathroom, pee cup full. "Excellent!" The doctor commented, snatching up the cup, "I'll go file this for testing, you three, go back to the room will you? I'll be back shortly!" He left afterwards.

Jin watched the doctor practically skip away, "what's his name again?" Jungkook shrugged, glancing at Taehyung. "Uhm, Kwon or something? Ji something, kwon Ji....?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows. "Jiyong!" Jungkook said. "Yeah! Kwon Jiyong." Taehyung said, taking the youngests hand, leading back to the room. Jin followed, closing the door behind them.

Jungkook sat back down on the patients table, Jin standing behind him so he could lean back. Taehyung stood in front of him, leaning down into his shoulder. The doctor came back in, Jin slightly jumping and backing away. "Ah no need, your boyfriend there told me about your threes' relationship!" Jin whipped his head over to Taehyung, glaring. Taehyung shrugged, laughing nervously.

"So!" Jungkook jumped again, covering his chest and sighing afterwards. "I think my theory may be correct, but I need MRI to be sure. So young man, if you could, come with me please..." Jungkook hopped off the table, following the doctor.

"God I hope he's okay," Jin whispered. "Jagi he'll be fine," Taehyung said, walking around the table to throw his arms around the older boys neck, kissing his cheek softly. Jin held onto Tae's shirt, pushing his nose into the blondes hair. "I love you Hyung," Tae whispered. "I love you too, sweetie," Jin whispered, kissing Taehyungs soft hair.
(*squeals BC can't focus on taejinkook when taejin just to coote*)

They stayed like that for nearly thirty minutes,until the doctor and the youngest came back. Jungkook sat on the table, Jin immediately wrapping his arms around him from behind. Taehyung latched onto Jungkooks hand, and they all looked up to Dr.Kwon. "My assumption was correct, dear boy," he leaned for ward to pat Jungkooks knee, "you're pregnant!" Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Jin cocked his head to the side questioningly.

"Allow me to explain..." He held up the scan from the MRI, pointing to the middle,"see those two dark spots? Those of course, are your external organs. But see here," he moved his hand a bit higher, "two healthy egg ducts, and a functioning vaginal system. You're intersexed, meaning you have internal and external qualities of both sexes."

Jungkook blinked a couple times, at a loss of words. "So, one, or both boyfriends, I can't assume, had um, intercourse with you, and the sperm, instead of just, going the other way, drifted to your other organs, and found an egg, possibly two... I can't be sure yet its too early in the pregnancy. But, that's why I needed the urine-" Jungkook cut him off by holding up his hand.

"C-can we just get a moment?" The doctor nodded, "of course." He left the room, closing the door with a soft click. All three were silent, just thinking. "I-im... Im gonna b-be a father..." Jungkook whispered. "Us...too," Taehyung said. Jin nodded, still a little lost. Jungkook turned around on the table so he was facing his boyfriends. He stayed silent, after grabbing one of each of their hands.

Jin sighed, kissing Jungkooks neck. Suddenly tears were running down Jungkooks face, Taehyung kissing them away, Jin asking why he was crying worriedly. "I... Im- just... I'm gonna be... I'm gonna be a father..." Jin sniffed, trying to smile, "yeah..." He laid his head on Jungkooks shoulder, hugging him closer. Taehyung wrapped his lanky arms around Jungkooks waist, tears starting to flow from him too.

There was a knock at the door, and Dr. Kwon poked his head in. "Hi boys, may I come in?" Jungkook nodded, facing the doctor. Dr.Kwon smiled warmly, stepping into the room. "You can go now, unless you have any questions?" Jungkook looked up at his boyfriends. Jin shook his head, Taehyung shrugged. "N-no..." Dr.Kwon nodded, "alright then, I'll see you three in..." He paused, looking at his clip board, "three to four weeks, for a check up."

Jungkook nodded, not really comprehending. Jin took his hand, brushing his thumb under the boys eye. Taehyung hugged him, whispering something in his ear. Finally they left, all a bit in shock. When they got outside, it was raining, so they laid the seats down in the car and curled up together, looking through the sun roof at the rain, waiting for it to stop. It was silent, except for the rain, but a comfy silence.

Jungkook rolled over, shoving his face into Jins neck, his tears starting up again. Jin propped himself up on an elbow, as Taehyung put his arm over Jungkooks waist. Jin rubbed his back, asking what was wrong. "N-noth-ing i-im just... I don't know if I can d-do this..." Jin choked, breathing in a hiccupy breath. He kissed Jungkooks forehead, telling him he understood.

Taehyung buried his face in Jungkooks back, hugging him tighter. "W-we'll be okay..."
"We have you, jagi! You're like our mom sometimes..." Taehyung said, making Jungkook giggle slightly. Taehyung smiled triumphantly, as the rain pelted down around them, sound thundering through the windows loud as a bass boost system.

~

Jungkook groaned, turning his head to the side. His hand moved down to his stomach immediately, running over the gentle slope between his hips. He heard Jin shuffle beside him, rolling over. "Honey, are you okay?" He whispered, placing his hand over Jungkooks. "Mm I'm fine mommy." He felt Jin move closer, the elders hand brushing over the slight bump too. Jungkook arched his back so his over sized shirt slid upwards, locking his fingers with Jins over his baby bump.

~~

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Said boys head snapped up, and Jin raised to help him up, Taehyung on the other side of him. The three walked towards Dr. kwon, who looked elated to see them. He led them back to a room, having Jungkook sit down on the table. "So, any concerns, questions, confusions?" He immediately asked, clipboard out. Jungkook swallowed. "Too embarrassed? Okay, I'll ask questions then. Have the breasts come in?"

"Breasts?" Taehyung cut in, to Jungkooks right. The doctor nodded, looking back at the youngest boy. "Um, uh, yeah..." The doctor nodded, writing it down. "Wait, baby you have tits? Since when?" Jungkooks lips quivered up into a smile, but he looked away. Jin gently shoved Taehyungs shoulder, a motherly warning look on his face.

(A/n:Idk shit about pregnancy sorry ugh)

Dr.Kwon asked a few more questions, making Jungkook squirmy and uncomfortable. Then he announced that they would do a scan to see the baby, and got out the supplies. As he was moving the device over Jungkooks tummy, the three watched the screen showing the child, or rather, children. "There's two?" Jungkook whispered. Nodding, Dr. Kwon looked over at them, a bit of a nervous look on his face.

"I have more news, about why there are two fetus. Um... Well, one baby is Jungkook and Taehyungs, the other, Jungkook and Seokjins..." Jungkook looked up at his boyfriends, both looking shocked. "I-i, we..." Jin squeezed the youngest hand, comforting the stuttering boy. "That's all for this check up, unless you want to know the genders...?" Taehyung was the one to respond to the doctor, telling him that they wanted it to be a surprise.

~~

Jungkook flinched awake, sweat caking his body. He was breathing heavily, sweaty shirt having drifted all the way up his chest when he had been moving around in his sleep. His body jolted suddenly and he cried out, groaning afterwards. Jin shot up almost immediately, Taehyung right after. Ever since the pregnancy had been confirmed, the three had been sleeping in a way that Jungkook was always in the middle, his boyfriends sandwiching him between them.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taehyung asked sleepily. The youngests body spazamed again, making him cry out again in discomfort. Jin sat up more, pressing his hand against Jungkooks face to test for a fever, deciding he didn't, the eldest leaned back down, grabbing onto his hand. Taehyung asked his question again, worrying about his panting boyfriend. Jungkook shook his head frantically, eyes squeezed shut, and just grabbed the middle boys hand, placing it over the now large ballooning bulge coming from his stomach.

Taehyung gasped, grabbing Jins hand and laying over Jungkooks stomach as well. A few silent moments passed, Jin confused with what was going on. Then, he felt a small tap against Jungkooks skin. He furrowed his eyebrows, still a bit lost. "T-theyre moving. T-they're kicking, mommy." Jins mouth fell open in a silent understanding, repositioning his hand to feel again. They waited, and it came again, a larger kick this time, making Jungkook jump in surprise.

~

Jungkook walked into their living room, groaning. Jin instinctively hopped up to help, and Jungkook sighed. "What? What's wrong?" Taehyung started to get up too, walking behind his older boyfriend. "You know what? You- you guys need to not." Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "not... What?"

"That! I'm a grown man, I don't need help fucking walking! Just because I'm pregnant-" Jin held up his hand, cutting off the younger with, "we're just trying to help!" Jungkook let out an angry breath, "well just stop! I'm pregnant, with your two's children, because you're the ones who- well, I didn't ask for this!"

Jins face fell, and Taehyung was silent. "J-just leave me alone," Jungkook whispered, choked with tears. He turned on his heel and walked away, towards their bedroom, leaving his boyfriends in silence. He lied down on their bed, hoping they would let him cool down before approaching him. Luckily Jin understood that, telling Taehyung to leave him be for now. "If he doesn't come find us first, we can go in there in thirty minutes or something. He just needs a bit sweetie," Jin explained, taking the blondes hand and guiding him out to their living room.

The boys always had soft music playing in the background now, for two reasons. One is because you have a lesser chance of burglary if said burglar hears music and thinks people are home, even if they aren't, and the other is because at this stage in pregnancy, babies can hear sounds around them, including parents voices, other peoples voices, and yes, music.

(I love google)

Jin realized one of his and Taehyungs favorite songs were on, one Jungkook didn't like as much. He ran and turned it up, going back and taking Taehyungs hand, guiding him to the open spot on their living room floor. "Let's dance!" He whispered, spinning Tae in a circle. Said boy giggled, immediately picking up to the beat. After another minute or so, the song switched, another one that they all liked.

In the bedroom, the youngest wiped feverishly at tears, sniffling as he heard his boyfriends giggling quietly, knowing they were dancing to the music that was now turned up. Knowing there was no way he could stay mad at them, and got up, having to sort of waddle. He peeked around the corner, smiling warmly at the sight of Jin trying to keep up with Taehyung, even though it was a relatively slow song.

He walked up behind them, making them aware he was there by clearing his throat. They stopped dancing, looking over at him, waiting for him to speak. "I-" Jin rushed forward, hugging Jungkook fiercely. Taehyung joined in happily, "hyungs I'm sorry i-"
"Hush honey we know, its okay." Jungkook let his eyes close slowly, breathing deeply. "I love you two. I'm sorry for snapping, I'm just tired, I think you know that," the two older chuckled slightly, waiting for Jungkook to finish. "I-i do need help. You're right about that, I could've never done this alone. A-and maybe I didn't ask for it, but I..." He trailed off, and Jin leaned back to see his face.

Jungkook looked down, putting his hands on his stomach. "I could never abandon these two." Jin started tearing up, but he tried to play it off, claiming he had something in his eye. "W-wanna make dinner or something?" He asked, trying to wipe the tears without either of his boyfriends noticing.

"Nice try jagi," Taehyung said, poking the elder in the ribs. Jin sniffled, laughing through his tears. "And no, let's order take out. For some reason I'm craving really salty stuff..." Taehyung laughed, taking Jungkooks hand and leading him to where the other two had been dancing. Jungkook laid his head on Tae's shoulder, inhaling the boys sweet sent. They started to dance slowly while Jin had disappeared to order 'salty' food.

~~

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open and closed, his breathing weary and light. "Here's the first, Taehyung and yours daughter," Dr.Kwon said quietly, handing Jungkook a tiny bundle of pink blankets. He sat up a bit more, cradling the baby just below his breasts, moving a small flap of the blankets so he could see his daughters face. She was sleeping, her skin still an angry red, a tuft of black hair on the back of her head.

Taehyung kneeled down next to him, cooing at the small baby. He reached out, gently grazing the girls skin with his pointer finger. "She's so beautiful," Taehyung said, looking up at Jungkook. Said boy smiled, tears forming in his eyes. "And this is your boy, Jin and yours," Dr. Kwon came in with another bundles of blankets, this time a light blue. He handed the bundle to Jungkook who balanced the child in his other arm, looking up at Jin, standing to his right.

Jin brushed back the male child's hair, who had more then the girl. "So... Names?" The eldest asked, looking up at Jungkook, who was distracted, entranced by his sleeping sons face. Taehyung tapped his shoulder gently, bringing his attention back. "Names." Jin repeated, smoothing his sons hair. "Oh, um..."

~~

As the years passed, their two children growing way to fast for their liking, they started to pick up on the boys, Beakshins, behavior. He loving playing dress up, which was no problem for the family. Jungshi loved to play tea party, and Jin insisted all the parents play as well, even going as far as to making real cookies and tea. The young child demanded he get to wear a dress and fake pink high heels like his sister, which the adults were fine with, seeing as they were still tight on money and couldn't afford a lot of dress up things either way.

When he was older, the boy loved shopping just as much as his sister. He was always attracted to dolls and bright pink flowery things. Jin claimed their child was just taking after him, but each older boy had an internal suspicion. It was the two kids first day of school when they got a true dose of it.

"Beakshin! You need to put this on!" Jin said, trying to force the dress shirt over the small child's head. "No eomma!" The child screamed back, stopping his foot. "Beakshin please!" Jungkook said, walking past with Jungshi on his hip, already dressed in her uniform. "No! I wanna wear what Sissy's wearing!" He stopped his foot again, tugging at his shoulder length hair.

"Beakey please, we let you wear her clothes all the time, you need to wear this for school-"
"No! I'm a girl too! Why can't I wear girl clothes like sissy?"
Jin went quiet, slowly looking up at Jungkook and Taehyung, who had two packed backpacks and lunches hanging off his arms. He smiled, looking down at Beakshin. "Well, uh, sure, okay. Let's get you dressed in the skirt then."

Beak smiled triumphantly, skipping after his- no, her, father. "Well, um. We have two daughters then. Okay, well, that makes clothes easier!" Taehyung said, always the seer of the bright side. Jungkook nodded, shifting Jungshi on his hip. Jin reappeared with Beak dressed in a female school uniform, and the three set out for the kindergarten.

~~

"Appa? Eomma? Dad?" Jungkook immediately looked up to see his younger daughter, who they now called Beak instead of her full given name. "Whats up sweetheart?" Jin asked, scooting to the end of their bed. "I need to tell you something," the nine year old said shyly, looking at them through her bangs. Taehyung put his phone down, scooting next to Jin. "C'mere sweetie," Jungkook said, tapping the trunk by the end of their bed.

Beak climbed on top, clearing her throat. "So, I uh, I've been doing some research.... I know I'm born male, but t-theres uh, this thing called being transgender and um, I-i..."
Jin couldn't help it, he started chuckling. "Sweetie, you're a girl, we know. Yes, we know what trans is, and its perfectly okay with us." Beak blushed, "ah..."

Jin beckoned her closer and the girl didn't hesitate to climb onto her fathers lap. "Have you thought about... You know, a name change?" Tae asked, stroking her hair gently. "I- um, yeah. I like the name Soph, short for Sophie. Its American/Canadian but I really like it. There's this Canadian writer I really like and that's her name." Taehyung nodded. "Soph then." She smiled, tears pooling in the corners of her eyes.

"Soph, do you want to go shopping for new clothes? I know you share your sisters but some new ones, that are all yours?" Soph nodded excitedly to Jins offer, her eyes alight with excitement. "Let's go then," Jin mumbled, tapping Sophs arm to let him up. "Now?" She asked, getting up hesitantly.

He looked over to his husbands, eyes asking the same question. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung shrugged. "Wait... There's one more thing." Taehyung, who was already at the door, had to jog back so he could listen, "I... I like girls. Like, relationship wise. I'm gay." Jungkook smiled, nodding and leaning forward to hold his daughter, Jin doing the same. Taehyung crawled onto the bed, letting the girls head fall on his shoulder.

~~

The family of five never had a 'normal' day. But really the word 'normal' is a social construct, just as gender was. Jungkook, who had the option to remove his breasts surgically at the end of his pregnancy, instead decided to keep them. One, as a token of who he was, and two, as Taehyung put it, 'an open door for multiple kinky possibilities. ' Soph had her rough times of course, but her whole family was just so supportive, that at the end of the day, she could always find her happiness.

Soph also had many off and on relationships, and finally decided to wait until adulthood, (and after further exploits into transition), to be in relationships. When she was eighteen, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung miraculously mustered up the money for breast implants and bottom surgery.(not sure if that's the right term sorry ugh I'm more familiar with ftm trans terms sorry!!)

Jungshi had problems of her own of course, as any teenage girl would. There were times where she and her sister would fight constantly, over things such as clothes to Soph leaving her weaves in random places to who stole who's makeup. But in the end, the five were family. An unbreakable, irreplaceable family. And never, ever once did Jin regret turning back that one day to tell the two his real feelings.

~~

Sorry for the crappy ending uGH. But goddam did this take forever. 6698 words BTW. yOuRe wAlCuM Soph. But really tho baby, i love you. I know I say it all the fucking time, but I do. I love you.

In case you didn't notice, there were certain pet names each boy had for each other. Here's a chart thingy in case you were curious.
Jungkook->Tae=oppa
Jungkook->jin=mommy
Tae->Jungkook=baby/baby boy
Tae->jin=jagi
Jin->Jungkook=hon/honey
Jin->tae=sweetie/sweetheart
Hope that helped ha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
94.6K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !