It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After

266 16 188
By BlackRosesDieHard

Haroon's POV
We both got down from the stage with the trophy and Sameer immediately approached Abeer to congratulate her.

"You danced too good there."- Sameer said to Abeer showing his bright thirty-two teeth.

Soon I am going to break his teeth and then he will be left with only three, instead of thirty-two!

"I think I was there too."- I went near them and said to Sameer, smiling in a thin line.
"Ahh yea, you too Mr. Haroon."- Sameer said hesitantly and I rolled my eyes.

"This calls for a toast. Waiter!"- Sameer called the waiter with the drinks.
"Ahh..I.."- Before Abeer could say I completed it for her.

"She doesn't drink!"
"Ohh I am so sorry, I didn't know that."- Sameer apologized and I saw Abeer smiling in a thin line.
"You better be!"- I said harshly to him and held Abeer's hand and took her away from him.

Jahan dekho aajata hai dum ban kar!

"Mr. Haroon why are you so rude with him! and leave my hand! You can't drag me with you everytime!"- Abeer blabbered but I ignored her.

We bid our good-byes after the dinner and left for hotel.

We both reached the hotel room and I went inside towards my bedroom.
I loosened my tie and before entering my room I looked sideways but Abeer wasn't there.

I turned around and found her still standing at the entrance, looking dumbfoundedly at the trophy in her hands with slight smile on her lips.

I took a deep breath and called her out.
"Abeer, Get in!"

She came back to reality and entered the suite and closed the door behind her.
I started walking again towards my bedroom when she called my name.

"Mr. Haroon."- She said and I stood at my place without turning.
"Whatever happened today...you.."-

"It was just a drama Abeer! No need to attach any kind of feelings to it!"- This time I faced her and said with a straight face and her face fell.

"It was a dance competition and I don't like to lose!"- I lied and she weakly nodded her head.

"Good night!"- With that I turned around to go to my room.

--------------------------------------------
The Next Morning.

Abeer's POV
I woke with the sun rays reflecting in my eyes. I twisted in my bed and the first thought that came in my mind was of Mr. Haroon.

Why does he do this everytime? Coming so close yet standing so far.

"It was just a drama Abeer! No need to attach any kind of feelings to it!"

Am I attaching feelings? Why am I thinking so much about him?! I shouldn't! This is wrong.

I shaked my head and brushed away the thoughts and got up from bed and went to washroom to freshen up.

I went in the living room and found an envelope on the table.
Ab ye kya hai?

I took hold of the envelope and opened it. It said about some organization's function tomorrow and families are also invited.

Uff ek aur party!

I think Mr. Haroon doesn't know about it as the envelope was sealed. I must inform him.

I went towards Mr. Haroon's room and knocked on the door, but their was no response. I knocked again, still there was no response.

I held the door handle and twisted to open it and peeked inside the room.
He wasn't there.
I went inside the room and heard the shower in the bathroom.

Ohhh Naha rahe hain.

I kept the envelope on his bed's side table and turned around to leave his room.
As soon as I reached the door, his mobile phone began to rang.

Mr. Haroon to washroom me hain. It might be something important? Maybe from office?

I went near to the side table where his mobile was kept. I saw the caller id and it was from his home.

Chor Abeer, khudhi dekh leinge wo.

I turned around to leave again but the phone rang again. It kept on ringing again and again.

Kya karon? What if it's important?

I decided to pick up the call.

-------------------------------------------
Armeena's POV
"Ayan beta idher aao mama ke pass. Bohoth shararti hogae ho app. Comeon finish your milk now."- I was chasing Ayan with the glass of milk in my hands and he was laughing and running away.

"Uffo Ayan mama thak gai hain, bas karo bache, comeon come and finish your milk."- My breath had caught up from the running and I couldn't run at his speed.

"Dadi ke pass aeega Ayan." Aunty came from upstairs and opened her arms for Ayan. Ayan ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Armeena beta beth jao, tumhari tabiyat kharab hojaegi. Lao doodh mujhe do, me Ayan ko pila deti hoon."- Aunty made me sit and took the glass of milk from my hands.

"I want to talk to daddy first, it's been so long, I haven't facetime with him."- Ayan folded his arms angrily and said with a pout.

Ghussa to bilkul apne baap pe gaya hai.

"First drink milk, then we will call daddy."- I said.
"No first Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"- Ayan was still adamant.

"Acha Armeena beta, mila do call Haroon ko, baat karlega Ayan."- Aunty said.

"Likin aunty.....umm Ami...Haroon busy honge wahan kaam me, aur ye aise hi pareshaan karega unhein."- I said.
"Aray beta Haroon kabhi Ayan ke liye busy raha hai? Chalo phone karo Haroon ko."- Aunty smiled and said.

"Me phone kalonga, me phone kalonga!"- Ayan excitedly ran towards the phone and started dialing Haroon's number.

He kept on calling again and again but Haroon didn't recieve the call.
He must be really busy or sleeping.

"See Ayan I told you daddy must be busy. Give me the phone."- I took the phone from Ayan's tiny hands and saw the call was attented.

"Ahh...Hello?"- I heard a girls familiar voice.
"Haroon?"- I asked.
"Umm..he is...."- Suddenly the call was disconnected.

Was that Abeer?

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
Suddenly a hand came near my ear and snatched the phone from my hands.
I turned around in horror and my eyes widened with...shame.
It was Mr. Haroon and that too half naked.

Shivers ran down my spine when unintentionally my hands touched his bare skin.

"How dare you enter my room without my permission?!"- He said coming closer.
"And who told you to pick up my phone?"- He came closer to me and said.

I shut my eyes tightly as his breath fanned my face.

"I...I...I..."- I stammered and managed to open my eyes.
"I....what?"- He smirked.

"I came here to give you this envelope."- I said in one breath and handed him the envelope with a jerk and moved to leave but he held my hand making my heartbeats go crazy.

He came and stood in front of me with only a few inches gap between us and I closed my eyes to relax my heavy breaths.

"Sirf envelope dene aai thi yaa.....kuch aur bhi?"- I lightly opened my eyes and saw his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Besharam.

I jerked my hand away from his capture and he softly let it go.
I ran towards my room and closed the door behind me and stood by it for my breathing to get normal.

Ya Khuda kya banda hai! Ab to dar sa lagta hai inse.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
After getting ready I went outside to the living room and saw Abeer sitting there and watching TV.
As soon as she saw me, her face fell and she looked anywhere but at me.

Ahan.

She abruptly got up from her place and started moving towards her room when I halted her.

"Abeer."

"Yes?"- She hesitantly turned around with an embarassed smile and I mentally smirked.

"Get ready, we are going out to explore the city."- I ordered her.

"Bu..."

"And I won't hear a No!"- I said pointing a finger towards her before she refuses.

"I wasn't going to refuse anyways."- She shrugged her shoulders cooly and said.

Jhoothi.

"Give me 5 mins to get ready."- She said as she went inside her room.

"Okay I am waiting outside in the lobby. Come soon."- I said as I walked out of the hotel suite.

--------------------------------------------
After about 5-10 mins of waiting Abeer finally decided to show up.

"Let's go."- She said excitedly showing her bright thirty-two teeth and I just rolled my eyes.
I wore my shades and went towards the parking lot, she followed me.

"So what's the plan where are we going first?"- Abeer again said excitedly as I started the engine of the car.

"Control your excitement Miss Abeer.
We are going to the museum of flight."- I informed her.

"What? you are taking me to a museum? Mr. Haroon museum jake kya karna hai aap ne?"- She asked annoyed.

"Meri marzi, mujhe museum jana hai. And I am taking you because, you are an antique piece."- I smirked at her.

"Oh Puh-leez! Antique honge app!
You are so rude and boring!"- She folded her arms and leaned back in the chair with an angry pout.

I smiled at her cuteness and drove off.

We reached the museum and I admired every bit of it where as Abeer just kept on ranting her "Chalein Mr. Haroon?" again and again.

"Chalein Mr. Haroon?"- She asked again for the 13th time.

Uffff.

"Stop being a child Abeer!"- I glared at her.

"But I am hungry! Subha se kuch nahi khaya mene!"- She said with a pout.

"You know what, you enjoy your boring museum and I better go to eat something at a nearby restaurant!"- She rolled her eyes and started moving to the exit.

"Better!"- I said annoyed.

With that I continued walking ahead, exploring the mesmerizing aircrafts.

--------------------------------------------
It's so late, Abeer aai nahi abhi tak? Kahan reh gai?

I went outside to look for her when she bumped into me. Her face looked tensed.

"Abeer where were you?"- I asked but she continuously kept looking at her back.

"Kya hua Abeer? are you alright?"- I held her by her shoulders and inquired.

"Wo..Wo.."- She tried to speak.

"Kya wo Abeer?"- I looked at her back incase somebody was follwing her, but nobody was there.

"I saw Aarav."- She said.

Aarav?

"Kon Aarav?"- I inquired.
"Mr. Bhalla's son-in-law. Don't you remember we met him at the party. The drunkard man."- She tried to make me remember.

"Ohh yess kya hua usse? Is he here? Is he following you?"- I said as anger had started to boil witin me.

"I will kill that bas..."- I was ready to move ahead and find that man to kill him but Abeer hands pushed me back.

"Ohoo Nahi Mr. Haroon! He isn't following me, infact he doesn't know that I was following him!"- Abeer said and my confusion started to increase.

"You were following him? but why?"- I asked confused.
"I saw him with a girl."- She said with her eyes abit wide.

Yaaaa Khudayaaaaaa!!!

"Abeer you were following him because you saw him with a girl? What is wrong with you? Uski koi friend hogi! Stop being a detective and let's go from here!"- I held her hand and dragged her away.

"Nahi Mr. Haroon! I am a girl and I know what it feels like when somebody betrays you! I am worried for her wife! Mr. Bhalla's daughter. She loves him dearly and he is meeting a girl behind her back! Maybe I am wrong! Maybe that girl might be her friend but I won't leave this matter until I am satisfied. I am going to the cafe where he went with that girl to confront him!"

"Aur me yahan aap ko isliye bulane aai thi kyunke mujhe laga tha ke aap mera saath deinge likin me bhool gai thi ke dhokha dene me to app sab se awal hain!"- She jerked her hands away from my capture and said with disgrace.

Uff Abeer, kuch nahi janti tum, kuch nahi samjti tum. Just don't get into any trouble.

She just went towards the cafe in anger leaving me behind but I couldn't leave her.

-------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I followed Aarav and the girl quietly to the cafe and sat at afar table covering my face with the menu card, where I could listen to their conversation clearly without letting them know.

"Is the work done?"- Aarav asked the lady.
"Yes tonight you will reunite with your love."- The lady said.

Love?

"I think I should leave now before somebody sees us together."- The lady said as I got up to leave.

"Thankyou so much Simran, I don't know what would I have done without you. I love you so much."- Aarav said as he tightly hugged the lady called Simran.

Haww dhokeeebaaz!!

The lady and Aarav left from beside my table and I hid my face.
I was ready to follow him and smack his face. Dhokebaaz kahin ka!

I got up angrily to confront him but I bumped into none other than Mr. Haroon!

-------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
"Aap!?!"- Abeer shrieked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ab kyun aae aap yahan? Jaiye na apna museum enjoy kariye!"- She said with gritted teeth.

"Abeer! Tameez se baat karo! Hogai tasali ab chalein yahan se ?!"- I said angrily.

"Nahi karongi tameez se baat, nahi hoi tasali! Jaiye aap, I can handle things alone! I don't need you!"- She said as she took a step forward toward me angrily.

"Haha you will need me! Akeli nahi kar sakti tum kuch bhi, phas jaogi to phir mujhe hi madad ke liye bulaogi!"- I sarcastically smiled at her.

"You...."- Abeer was ready to strangle me but luckily the waiter approached us.

"Excuse me, table for two?"- He asked with a smile and we both stood straighten.

Abeer smiled in a thin line at me and then addressed him. "Yess table for two. One for him and one for his ego!"- She finished her sentence by throwing deadly glares at me and I looked at her astonished.

"Abeer tum..."- I was interrupted with a familiar voice.

"Aray aap dono yahan?"- We both turned our heads to side and our eyes caught sight of Aarav.

He was standing in front of us with a bright smile on his face as if he was really happy to see us.

Does he even remember us?

"Jee hum dono yahan, but aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?"- Abeer said with a straight face.

"Me yahan kisi kaam se aaya tha. It's so great to see you both. I actually wanted to apologize for my behaviour the other day. Let's have some coffee?"- He asked with a genuine smile.

"Bohoth achi tarah pata chal gaya hai tumhara kaam! Stop lying you Idiot!"- Abeer said angrily on his face.

"Excuse me?"- Aarav asked confused.

"Abeer stop it! We can sit and talk!"- I held her hands to control her anger.

We three sat down and ordered our coffees. She finally gave up on her anger and decided to listen to Aarav.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
We both finally reached the hotel at night and I was still fumed up at him for the way he talked to me!

Angrily I was going to my room when he called, "You haven't eaten anything since morning, so I brought subway sandwich for you. Here eat it."- He said offering me the sandwich.

I turned around raising my eyebrows at his so kind yet not so kind words.

Huh! Itna sunane ke baad ab khana offer kar rahe hain?!

"You don't need to show your fake concern Mr. Haroon! You can eat the sandwich yourself!"- Saying this I moved again towards my room.

"Don't throw tantrums at me Abeer! Yahan sandwich para hai! Khana hoga to kha lena!"- He kept the sandwich on the table harshly and said angrily, then went to his room.
I rolled my eyes at him and went to sleep as well.

--------------------------------------------
Ek to ye bhookh aur uper se thand.
I can smell the aroma of chicken sandwich.
Bar B Q sauce hai shayad?
Jake kha loon?

No No Abeer why can't you control your hunger?
Just control.

While twisting and turning in bed I could only think of the sandwich kept outside on the table. I tried to control my hunger but I just couldn't.

Ya Khuda. Kuch bhi bardasht kar sakti hoon me bas ye bhookh nahi bardasht kar sakti. Uper se ye khane ki smell.

Chaddo! Khao piyo te mitti pao!

Thinking this I quietly tip toed outside to the living room and saw that the subway sandwich was still kept there.
I took it and slowly unwrapped it and started munching it.

Ufff...yummmmmm....

Suddenly while eating I got hiccups "uh-oh"

Shhhshhh Abeer, Mr. Haroon ne sun lia to bahir aake barham dikhane lag jaeinge.

"Uh-oh"
Uff these hiccups.

Promtly a hand, holding a glass of water came near to my mouth and my eyes widened seeing him.

Uh-Oh.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when my throat went dry and there was no water in the jug in my room.
I got up from the bed to get water from the small kitchen attached with the suite.

As soon as I came outside with jug in my hands I saw Abeer comfortably sitting on the sofa in the living room and munching on the sandwich as she had been hungry from centuries.

I chuckled seeing her and decided not to go in front of her otherwise she will stop eating and show her attitude again, but she started getting hiccups.

Ohho she needs water.

I went to the kitchen and filled the jug and glass with water and proceeded towards her.

I offered her the glass and her eyes slightly widened seeing me as if a thief got caught while stealing.

She was statued at her place, so I kept the tray of jug and glass on the table in front of her and went back to my room, without saying anything to her.

"I know what hunger can turn into you Abeer. Pait khali tha tabhi naak phulai hoi thi subha se."- I chuckled at my own thought and kept staring at her from far before I went to my room to sleep.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Everyday may not be a good day, but there's something good in everyday"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
I really wanted to make this chapter the longest one with around 50-60 pages but then I thought it would be too harsh on you people, So I stopped. 🙈

The next part will be published in a few days In shaa Allah.
Till then vote, love and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 199K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
133K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.7M 72.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
260K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...