My Multibillionaire Husband

By QueenKeely

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our famil... More

TRAILER
My Multibillionaire husband note
Chapter 1- The news
Chapter 2- Proposal
Chapter 3- Meeting
Chapter 4- Interview
Chapter 6-fancy
Chapter 7- dinner
Chapter 8- wedding
Chapter 9- You ruin me
Chapter 10- Selfie
Chapter 11- Warning
Chapter 12- Troubles
Chapter 13- I don't love you
Chapter 14- Matt the guard
Chapter 15- I choose you
Chapter 16- You're preggers!?
Chapter 17- Tears amd surprises
Chapter 18- You embaress me!
Chapter 19- Party trouble
Chapter 20- good terms
Chapter 21- Back to uni
Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing
Chapter 23- scandal
Chapter 24- Trespassing
Chapter 25- Photoshoot
Chapter 26- The gang leaders truth
Chapter 27- Pervert
Chapter 28- sleepovers
Chapter 29- Mike
Chapter 30- unappreciated
Chapter 31- Hidden
Chapter 32- Everything hurts
Chapter 33- Explanations
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Its up!

Chapter 5- I can cook

142K 4.3K 157
By QueenKeely

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the woman at the door who is checking her manicured perfect nails out.

"I'm Randy and I'm assigned to help... You, with the wedding planning. We need a dress, cake, we need to decide where it's going to be held, what it's going to look like, all of the normal things," she says looking me up at down writing notes.

"Can't Zac just plan where the wedding is going to be held?" I mutter rubbing at my tired eyes, she woke me!

"No, he has got a few ideas and I'm taking you to them so you can decide which one you like best," she sighs out of frustration.

"Okay, okay!" I exclaim leaving the door open and walking upstairs.

I pick out a white singlet and black ripped jeans with black nikes, I put on a bra and quickly get changed.

I leave my hair curly and don't bother to get anything, I walk downstairs and she immediately grabs my hand "we don't have all day," she says dragging me out.

"But I'm hungry!" I whine, she waves me off and pushes me in the car then hurrying walks around the other side.

"We will eat when we get there," she says.

I huff crossing my arms over my chest and blowing my hair out of my face, we arrive at the mall in 30 minutes which she immediately rushes me out of the car and straight to the dress shop.

"How about that one?" She asks pointing to a lace tight looking dress, I make a disgusted face and look around.

"Oh that one!" I point to a dress that has clear long sleeves with crystals and a diamond corset, it frills out at the hips with a few more diamonds around.

I look at the price and my eyes widen. One million dollars! "They are made out of real crystals," she elaborates sensing my surprise.

Well then I can't get that... "Of course you can get it, mr Miller is a billionaire and he would love to treat his new wife," she smiles, paybacks a bitch Isaac

"Okay!" I chirp.

"Simone can we try on this dress?" Randy asks a woman with dark skin, pin straight brown hair and brown eyes- she is really beautiful.

"Of course!" The young lady named Simone says smiling.

She goes somewhere and comes back with measuring tape and all that, she bends down and tells me to lift my shirt.

She wraps the measurement around my waist, then hips then boobs and draws a line for each then writes it on a piece of paper.

"We need it done either today or tomorrow Simone," Simone nods and claps her hands together.

"WE NEED THE BEST PEOPLE TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THIS DRESS!" She shouts so everyone can hear, employees walk over and grab the dress "it needs to be done by the end of today," Simone firmly says, they look at me and nod with wide eyes scurrying to the back.

"Okay let's go check the cake out."

We walk to the cake shop and I sigh, there's so much things to do! I groan out loud.

Let's get this over and done with Claudia
~~
I send a prayer to God, thanking him for finally being home. Well at Isaacs, I immediately drop to the couch glad that Zac's at a meeting.

My names Isaac Miller but only you can call me Zac, that was so pathetic!

Men...

I grab my phone out of my pocket and go on Instagram noticing that our ship account has 700k followers and my account has 900k, I guess that's what you get for getting married to a billionaire.

A hot, famous one- to be exact.

I check the time noticing it's 5:30, I spent ten hours working on a stupid fake wedding!

Yeah, that disrespectful lady named Randy woke me up god damn seven in the freaking morning!

I hear the door open and look at Isaac who holds a black leather brief case, he places it down on the coffee table and rubs at his eyes.

He looks at me lazily sitting around on the couch and sighs "dinner would have been nice," I scoff.

"Ten and a half hours of wedding crap is not ideal, I'm too tired; plus I would never delight you with my amazing cooking skills," they are actually so terrible but he won't ever find out.

I even burn toast! I don't know why but when I was younger I put it in a microwave because it was frozen and I didn't realise there was an unfreeze button while it cooks the toast.

I burned the toast to charcoal! Lucky a maid was hired soon, no more cooking for Claudia Richardson.

Glad those days are over...

Zac scoffs "oh please, I bet you couldn't even cook toast," can he read minds or some thing.

Nether-less I completely disagree with him "I'm actually really good at cooking thank you very much," I huff, he smirks lifting his head high.

"Prove it."

I start blabbering random words "n-now?" I question, he smirks yet again

"Yes, now," I look around.

"um... There's no toaster!" I blurt out, he laughs and points to a cupboard.

I open it and immediately glare daggers at the silver toaster that sits there "get cookin... Good lookin," he winks, I roll my eyes at his terrible 'flirting' skills.

I grab the toaster by the sides and angrily pull it out, luck is not on my side today. Instead I drop the toaster on my toes.

I Yelp in pain, stumbling.

I'm about to fall back and effectively wind myself, or hopefully kill myself- but large arms hook under my armpits catching me unfortunately.

I could have gotten out of this god damn wedding!

"I feel dizzy, I don't think I can cook my amazing toast now," I lie seeing very much clear.

He chuckles "want me to call a doctor," he fakes concern knowing I'm okay.

"Nah, I'm good."

Waving him off I stand properly and walk to my room "looks like you cannot cook, aye?" He winks.

"Yeah... I lied saying I could. I tried cooking toast in a microwave once, didn't work out very well," I sheepishly say, he chuckles and with that I spin on my heel and walk up the white steps to my room.

Hey! Please go check out my new book called the alpha of rogues, I'm excited to write it and it would mean a lot if you checked it out!

Comment, vote and followwwww

Keely x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 27.4K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
454K 19.6K 84
His name is Jace Ezekiel Black. And to cut the long story short, my family blackmailed him into marrying me. But I wasn't supposed to be the one to...
79.6K 2.7K 20
He is handsome and hot. She is pretty and cute. He is a billionaire. She is an orphan. He is arrogant, rude, jerk. She is humble and funny. He is the...
90.5K 2K 71
"Okay, let's make a deal." I shouldn't have engaged him. I know I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. "What deal?" "Six months. I give you six month...