Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.

1.9K 111 56
By bunnyykookie

A/N : Jin and Sowon is the second ultimate ship I've ever sailed! So, yeah this chapter is all about them. Well, maybe there will be a little bit of Eunkook moments.

"Woah.." The man mouthed quietly, seeing the tall girl walked out of the van without blinking his eyes.

-

At MMA 2016.

"Woah.."

"She's beautiful, hyung.." Jungkook whispered slowly while his eyes constantly gazing at Eunha.

"I know right.." The older one replied, didn't realized that the girl Jungkook meant was Eunha.

The GFriend's members walking on the red carpet, waving to their fans who were cheering and screaming their names to seek for their attentions.

"Oh? These aren't our seat, unnie," Umji exclaimed, holding the tall girl's exposed shoulder.

Sowon and the other members looked at the name attached on the paper behind the seat, "Bangtan?" She said slowly, and looked directly at the boy group who were standing a few feets away from them.

The girls especially SinB tried to hold their laughs when six of the members scolded their leader for bringing them to the wrong seat which were supposed to be GFriend's seat.

"Aish, Namjoon-ah! Hwasa will be there till the end of this award. Can you please take control of yourself?" Jin nagged, cheeks blushed as they switched seats with the girls.

Jungkook held his coat tightly, pretending he didn't see Eunha passing beside him. He bit his lips and glanced at his girlfriend who was smiling cutely at the fans as he felt the girl's cold skin grazed the back of his hand. He knew that smile was for him.

Namjoon felt annoyed with the older hyung who seemed to blame it all on him, "Says the one who couldn't get his eyes off-",

"Hyung. Knock it off." Jimin said, nudging his elbow slowly at Namjoon's ribs.

"Jimin, you got noㅡ,"

"Oh, don't you dare saying that joke to my boyfriend again, Namjoon-sshi!"

Jimin who flustered with the voice that came out loud from his phone, quickly turned the loudspeaker off. While Namjoon mouthed a quiet pfft at Jimin, pointing at the younger's phone, "I guess her jams now moving at you."

Jimin showed his eyesmiles after hearing Namjoon's words. He then quickly put his phone near his ear, "Hear that, babe?" He flew a kiss randomly at the middle of a crowd of fans, well to be specifically to his girlfriend who was standing with her phone ar her right ear.

-

"Hey.. Stop crying Seokjin-sshi," a sweet voice called for him after the awards was finally finished.

Jin turned around to see a tall figure he had been missed for so long. Both of them were so busy, Jin with the Wings promotion, while Sowon with her members were getting a lot of calls from advertisement companies. The only time they can see each other was the SMART photoshoot. But well staffs plus managers were there, all they can do was just watching each other from afar.

Jin with his swollen red eyes, nose and lips pulled her quickly in his embrace, "I missed you, Sowon-ah," still sobbing, probably because the Daesang they've just won.. Or probably because Sowon was finally infront of him.

Sowon lightly smiled, "Congratulations, Jin oppa. You guys really deserve it," she said as she brushed her fingers through Jin's hair.

"We'll talk about that later. Don't you missed me?" He queried, eyes on the beautiful Sowon, wearing that white princess gown, she was gorgeous.

His eyes softened to see her exposed shoulders, "Do you know how the guys out there looking at you? Even Chanyeol sunbaenim aish.." He nagged while the tall girl could just laughed with his cute whinings.

--

"Eunha-ya.." He grabbed lightly Eunha's wrist as the girl just passed him by at the backstage.

The girl was flustered with the skinship he just made. "Stop it, people will see us," she whispered. As she expected, Jungkook ignored her words. He even walked closer to her, lessen the distance between them.

Eunha was holding her breath, panicked with her boyfriend who kept on going closer with her.

"Jungkook-ah, behave. If you really wanted to see her, go to our waiting room. There's no one in there." Namjoon said, hand slowly pulled Jungkook away from her.

"How do you know about that?" The younger asked, eyes still glaring at his girlfriend, who was still standing about 5 feet away from them. Then he realized, there were just 5 of them.

"Jin hyung told me," Namjoon replied.

"Where is heㅡ"

"At GFriend's waiting room," the leader cut his youngest dongsaeng, knowing he will ask the expected question.

Fortunately, the staffs were busy with handling the finishing performances and the technical problems. Too busy that they didn't even bothered how desperate Jungkook was at time to see Eunha.

"Come with me," the maknae mouthed at her, his lips pointing at their waiting room.

His eyes blinked a few times, the irritation because of the grey contact lenses he wore began to annoyed him.

---

"So.."

"So..?" She chuckled. She felt it was funny to see the pink-haired guy being so quiet, without his old jokes.

"I knew about the upcoming performance at MAMA.." He spoke slowly, his palm began to sweat after she pulled away her hand from his grip.

"Oh.. It's just a performance, Seokjin-sshi." She tried to explain, trying to make her boyfriend understand with the special performance they're going to do with Seventeen on MAMA later.

"Yeah, I know.."

"Hey, it's been months since we haven't met close like this. Are you really going to start to be Tom-and-Jerry with me?" She stood, both hands on her hips. Jin, who was clearly having his mood swings, relaxed himself a bit after seeing his girlfriend acted like a mom.

His eyes explored at her form, murmured, "You're so beautiful, Kim Sojung.."

She pretended not to hear that. Tightened her lips to hid her smile, hands loosened, falling down from her hips, she took a sit beside him again.

Resting her chin on Jin's shoulder, "Can we just tell everyone about this relationship?"

A sigh came out from Jin's lips. "You don't know how much I wanted to make this official to the public, but you know what will happened to us if.."

"People like to see us together, oppa," she cut him off, letting out a cute laugh whe she saw Jin's eyebrow arched, probably confused with what she just blurted out.

"You know, our performance together with Twice and Lee Teuk sunbae-nim.."

"Oh.. That rehearsal video.." He replied. His eyes were on his thumb, drawing something on Sowon's palm.

If it was not because of Taehyung who found the fancam video that showing him and Sowon danced together for Sorry Sorry performance, he probably blank with her statement earlier.

He knew how much Sowon wanted to make their relationship official, letting their agencies know about them but it was him who kept on giving excuses. He felt guilty. With her. With everyone.

Therefore, he had a plan and already discussed with Bang PD-nim to surprise his girlfriend.

"Sowonnie.."

"Yeah?"

"I love you.." He piped, lacing his fimgers with Sowon's.

"I always knew that. Don't worry, I love you too," she said with a smile on her lips, a smile that always melted Jin's heart.

"Let's get married." The elder one blurted it out.

"Whㅡ" Not giving a chance for the girl to say anything, he cut her off by placing his lips on hers, pulling her form closer to his.

---

Meanwhile these bunnies..

"How can I don't know about this?"

"Let me explain, Jungkook-ah.."

"Why Mingyu? Why Seventeen? Why them?!"

A/N : oppss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
185K 7.8K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...