Hey, Miss Me?

Door bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... Meer

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 30 : Eunkook?

3.4K 131 77
Door bunnyykookie

2015, Dope Era.
Eunha's house.

"Kook-ah.." She whined, struggling with the muscular hand that kept on pushing her away from the little container he was holding.

"Eomma bought it for us both, not just for you to eat it alone!" Giving up, she pulled herself away from the maknae and sit at the end of the couch.

"Awww.. Is my ethereal princess mad?" He teased while licking the bingsu on his lips.

"Hmph!" Eunha glared at him, then turned her head away from looking at him. She even turned her form from him and crossed her arms.

Jungkook ignored her and kept on eating the bingsu alone.

'She'll come to me sooner or later.' He smirked with that thought came up in his head.

"Jungkook-ah.."

'What did I just say?' Licking the bits stick on his spoon, he scooted closer to the girl.

"Hmm?" He hummed, holding her chubby, soft hands.

"What do you meant with ethereal princess?" She asked, fingers moved her hair behind her ear.

He giggled, especially when the girl he loved was looking at him with that sparkling, puppy eyes. "Eunha. It's Eunha, my ethereal princess and my galaxy" he smiled, showing off the little dimple that appeared on his cheek.

"Ohh.." She tightened her lips, trying so hard to hide her smile. Jungkook giving winked at her while brushed his thumb at the back of her palm, "Bang PD-nim told me."

Eunha shyly nodded. Her eyes on her boyfriend, who was then started to play games with his phone.

"Jungkook-ah.." She called with a smile on her face, but then pouted when no there was response from the boy. Too engrossed with his phone.

"Kookie-ah.." She called the boy again, this time with her aegyo tone.

Jungkook turned his head to her for a second, "Yeah?" then back focusing to his game, ears were blocked from the outside world.

"Look at this!" she showed her phone to the maknae excitedly, hands that stretched out earlier loosened when he just ignored the girl with her excitement.

She scooted closer to him, closing the gap that you can't even slipped your hand between them. Wrapping her both arms around the maknae's waist, an evil grin formed on her lips. Focusing too much on that game, huh?

"Eunha, what are you doing?" Jungkook piped uncomfortably, but his eyes still on the game he played. His breath became uneven when suddenly she tangled her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder. And started breathing against his ear..

The girl blew softly at Jungkook's ear, "Stop it, Eunha.." He warned quietly, but still, the girl was just too stubborn.

A squeal came out from her when Jungkook pushed her softly on the cushion and started to hover over her, "I told you to stop it," a smirk formed on his lips, leaning closer towards her face. A little laugh escaped from him to see Eunha's pale expression due to his action.

Leaning down to her, breaths hitting on her face, his lips almost touched hers, he stopped when the light from Eunha's phone blinking, attracted him to take a look on it.

"Eunkook?" Jungkook arched his eyebrow at the girl, "Is that our name?" He asked as his eyes were set on Eunha's phone.

"Our ship name," Jungkook chuckled when he saw Eunha having trouble to move freely with him above her.

He tried to balance his form, worrying if he putting too much weight on his girl.

Back to his sitting form, Eunha let out a relief sigh. "You know I will back to do it again," he giggled. Looking back at Eunha's phone, he surprised, a bit of impressed with the photos of both of them edited together. "Wow.."

Chuckling, "I'm surprised too.." She mumbled, fingers scrolling through the instagram. "Weㅡ," "Looked good together.. Yeah, I know," The maknae smugly said that while both his hands tried to reach Eunha's waist, pulling her onto his lap.

"Behave, maknae. This is my parents' house," she whispered, wrapping her arm around Jungkook's neck.

"You mean our parents.." He chuckled against Eunha's lips.

Lips on lips, Jungkook deepening the kiss with her, while Eunha tugging his purple coloured hair. He pulled her closer to him, making out with his girlfriend, without giving her and himself a break to catch a breath.

"Eommo-nim!" A deep voice calling from outside of her house.

Both of them stopped. She pulled away, blushed when Jungkook licked his lips and gave a sly smile at her.

She pushed Jungkook's chest slowly, "Someone's out there.." Jungkook swallowed his saliva, still feeling dazed with their makeout session. Her eyes softened after looking at his frustrated face.

She slowly moved from Jungkook's lap, ready to walk away from him to greet the visitor. "Do you have to?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes, holding her hand tightly.

"Jungkook-ah, really?" She chuckled, finally leaving her frustrated boyfriend sitting alone on the couch.

---

"Eommoㅡ," He stopped, eyes almost escaped from their sockets when the girl opened the gate.

"Oh? Mingyu?"

"Eunbi.. I, I mean.. Eunha. You're here," he nervously piped, butterflies started to fill in his stomach.

She let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, I'm here!" She fakely said those words with a cheerful tone, trying to avoid the awkward moment that was happening right now.

A cute smile that formed on her lips, fading away as she heard, "You're finally here, Jung Eunbi.. And I missed you. So much.."

---

"Who is he?" Eyes glaring at the tall guy who was sitting alone on the couch, smiling at him with awe, couldn't believe that one of the members of BTS was standing in Eunha's house.

"An old friend of mine." She spoke out nervously, she couldn't even look at him in the eyes.

"You know you can't lie, Eunha," she bit her lower lips as she heard a soft, disappointed tone in his voice.

"I'm not lying!" She whined, thumping her feet on the floor causing her boyfrined almost getting panic attack.

"Excuse me?" Both of them turned around, seeing the tall guy standing beside them, "Is there any problem?" He asked, scratching his head while looking at the petite girl.

He stick out his hand towards Jungkook, "Hi, I'm Mingyu. I..I'm a fan of yours and also Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

Jungkook smiled abit to hear that, "I'm Jungkook, Eunha's boyfriend," he piped with an evil grin on his face as he focused any changes of expression from the guy.

Jungkook gave a glare at Eunha when he caught the tall boy kept on looking and smiling shyly at his girlfriend. "Just one problem," Jungkook spoke out, raising his index finger up.

"Kook-ah.." Eunha flustered, putting her hand on his hardened shoulder, slowly making it softened a bit.

---

"Thank you so much, eommo-nim!" He bowed politely at the old lady, giving a warm smile to Eunha and Jungkook who trying to hold his jaw from clenching too much.

"Aigoo, this boy. Send my regards to your family okay?" She patted Mingyu's head, adding more to Jungkook's jealousy.

"No worries, eommo-nim," he winked at Eunha's eomma, "Goodbye, Eunha. Congratulations for your debut. Wish me luck, hopefully we can perform together on one stage," he chuckled shyly while looking at Eunha but not too long when Jungkook let off a fake cough.

"Wish me all the best, Jungkook sunbae-nim," he bowed more than 90° angle, still being polite eventhough they both were in the same age.

Eunha gave an awkward smile at Mingyu. Seeing no response from her boyfriend, she nudged her elbow at his ribs, "Say something," she mumbled between her lips when her eomma looked at them with a suspicious look.

"Ah, yeah. I wish you all the best!"

---

"Jungkook?" Eunha's eomma called him, patting the couch as a signal for him to sit beside her.

"Yes, eomma?" The old lady smiled, eyes softened when Jungkook called her like the way Eunha's brother would called her.

"He's just like a brother to Eunbi," she spoke, patting Jungkook's head. "He.. He's the one who protected her from the bullies after a couple of years you're gone."

Jungkook's mind went blank, the woman who sat beside him laughed seeing his expression.

(A/N : I bet you all imagining his shook face hahahaha)

"The tall guy who came earlier. Mingyu, Jungkook-ah.." She said in her broken voice.

She felt the pain Eunha had. Her heart hurt to know that her daughter had became a victim of bully at her high school and the worst thing was, she never told her anything about it.

Again, Jungkook's expression changed. "How.. I mean, why was she bullied by them?" His heart was beating so fast, he tried to contain his angry side from showing it infront of his girlfriend's eomma.

"What do you think about Eunbi when you meet her for the first time?" She asked softly without answering his question, holding Jungkook's hand to calm down the angry boy.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, "Well, she's kind, cute.." "And?" She queried again, wanting the right word coming out from the maknae himself.

"Pretty.."

"And?"

Jungkook began to lost. "And.. Sexy?" He chuckled, cupping both of his cheeks due to the hotness he felt after saying the last word. He then fakely whined in pain when she slapped slowly his arm, "This naughty boy!"

"I'm joking, eomma.." He scrunched his nose cutely while showing off his bunny teeth, hoping that the lady beside would fall into his aegyo.

---

"Stop staring at me," Eunha said, uncomfortable with the sharp stares her boyfriend gave to her.

Jungkook scooted closer to her, moving his hands to move a few strands of her hair from covering her face.

"I can't believe people would said that to this beautiful girlfriend of mine," he muttered, still staring at her.

"Said about what?" She piped, hands moved quickly with folding their clothes, including Jungkook's.

He cupped both of her cheeks, making her faced him while he was talking.

"Nothing.. Just be strong okay? You know I will always be there for you.." He said while staring deeply to her eyes. His thumb moved, straightly touching her eyelid gently.

Eunha felt slightly uncomfortable with him doing that all of sudden, "What are you doing?" She turned her head, moved away to continue her chores, "I know it's not pretty.."

"For me, it's beautiful. People who practically saying that you've done plastic surgery for your eyes are totally blind," he sighed, pulling her hand, signalling to move back closer to him.

Her form softened after hearing those words, she felt the warmth in her eyes as tears started to dwelled up. "I.. People keep on judging me. I tried to make myself indifferent with others, I-I did what others do, but people still pointing at me.. From the p-past until now, t-they still insulting me," she cried, finally in his embrace.

Jungkook's heart ached as he tried to contain himself from crying. The sobs of the girl he embracing right now not helping him not to cry with her. And he did, he cried. He felt the pain of his beloved girl.

"Cry as much as you can. Let it go so that you can feel better without it living in you," he sniffed, with that shaky voice he spoke.

The petite girl pulled herself up from the embrace, chuckling, "Why are you crying?" Her eyes, nose and lips were already red with the cryings she made earlier.

"What? Am I not allowed to cry with you?" His originally doe eyes were now squinting cutely, pouting his lips at her.

Eunha only could laughed, finally feeling better after bursting all the negativity she felt from the past.

"That's the strong Jung Eunbi I know," he voiced out with his nasal voice, both hands wiped the tears on her wet cheeks, giving her the cutest bunny smile he ever had.

"So, tell me about Mingyu."

Eunha who was just finished crying, feeling guilty with the boy infront of her.

The urge of crying again began to dominate her, "Eunha-ya.. What's wrong? Why are you crying again?" He panicked, pulling Eunha again into a hug.

"H-he w-was my first puppy l-love, Jungkook-ah.. I-I liked him a lot before.."

-

(A/N : I hope you guys will understand what I'm trying to do right here. Feel free to ask me if there's anything you want to know! I will also use BTS's era as my reference for the timeline because I'm too lazy to search the actual date hehehe. Please bear with my laziness..)

Present, BST Era.
MMA 2016.

"I miss you, Eunha," he slid both of his hands to her arms, pulling her gently closer to him.

His eyes trailed from bottom to her upper form, too mesmerized with the beauty and the cuteness Eunha had, especially with that white princess gown she wore.

"I guess both of us fit with the prince-princess concept, right?" She spoke, noticed with the way Jungkook looked at her.

"I guess we are," he smiled, his hand moved to her neck, adjusting the furry kitty choker.

Eunha cupped both of Jungkook's cheeks, "Aww, I missed you!" Leaning to him while tilting her feet up as the guy got taller after months of not meeting him as both of them got a lot of promotions and advertisements to catch on. "You getting a lot more taller," she pouted. Jungkook chuckled, lowering his feet to match their heights. She pecked both sides of his cheeks deeply, leaving her red lipstick mark.

"Aish!" A squeal escaped from her, "I need to go to the restroom!" She had been holding the urge to pee since the start of the award's ceremony.

She didn't realized she had passed on her phone into Jungkook's hand, leaving him alone in their waiting room.

His eyes fixed on Eunha's phonecase, "Minnie Mouse? Ah, cute," his falsetto unknowingly came out from him, a few crinkles formed from sides of his eyes.

"Lighting stars~ shooting stars~" the song by the new girl group, Bbolbagan4 had been stuck in his mind stopped when her phone vibrated. He tried a few passwords that maybe Eunha would used, "I shouldn't be doing this," he whined, "She'll probably mad at me," he spoke to himself, as his brain still trying to figure out the codes.

"Oh?" The thought of Eunha using his birthday as her passcode came up, "Aye, that's impossible," he chuckled while his fingers typing the numbers.

It's unlocked.

"It really is my birthday," he shyly smiled, checking the notifications that kept on appeared.

______________________________________
Yennie = ̄ω ̄=: Where are you?

Sowon Unnie ~^O^~ : Are you in their waiting room? Kekekeke

Yuju ∩__∩ : Yah, where are you? We going to have meeting with them again 😩
______________________________________

"Ah, her members are looking for her," fingers scrolling through the chats on her Kakaotalk, his lips formed a smile when he saw his contact name.

ㄴ🐰ㅊ💘

(A/N : for those who confused with the Jungkook's contact name, it's actually 노츄 = Nochu. Sometimes Koreans hide(?) the vowel letter to confuse others(i guess), e.g like Eunha's case.)

He glanced at his watch, "It's been 10 minutes. Why is she taking so long?" He complained to himself.

Another vibration. He thought it was her members trying to call her, so he just picked the call up.

Jungkook's eyebrows nearly attached together when he heard a deep vpice starting to talk at the end of the line, "Eunha?"

This voice seemed to be familiar, he thought to himself, as he peeked on the caller's name written on the screen.

SVT Mingyu

Seventeen Mingyu? As in Kim Mingyu? That Mingyu?

Clearing his throat, "She's in toilet, can I help you?" He calmly answered, holding his fist tightly.

"Ah, can you tell her that I need to meet her after this ceremony?" He replied, not knowing Jungkook was the one who answered the call.

"Jungkook? Sorry, I'm late! I was bumped into Jin oppa anㅡ," she stopped explaining when she saw Jungkook with her phone on his ear.

Butterflies began filled her stomach as his expression wasn't cheerful like before at all.

"Someone was looking for you, here," he simply spoke, hand stuck out at her, handling the phone.

Her heart began to beat faster, Mingyu.. She bit her lip, "Yes, Mingyu? Eunha's here."

Jungkook brushed his hair aggresively, walked past her and sat on the chair while sighing heavily.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes," she nervously ended the call, watching her boyfriend leaning his back at the chair.

"Is there any secrets of yours that I need to know?" He sarcastically voiced out as he tried to contain himself from being angry at her.

Eunha breathed in deeply and let it out slowly, "Hear me first, Kook-ah.."

"How can I don't know about this?"

"Let me explain, Jungkook-ah.."

"Why Mingyu? Why Seventeen? Why them?!" He let out almost a roar, he didn't realised how scary he was at that time. Jealousy took over him..

Eunha tried to relaxed. She probably looked so calm, but actually she tried to refrain herself from being weak infront of Jungkook.

"B-Bang PD-nim was the one who rejected.. Rejected the invitation from Source Music to collab with us," clearing her throat as her tears dared to burst out.

"W-what?" Jungkook turned around, facing her with his red, furious eyes which then softened when the petite girl standing infront of him started to cry.

His muscles that were tensed because of his anger slowly relaxed as he walked forward, closer to her. She gasped when he pulled her into a hug, "I-I'm so s-sorry.." Hugging her tightly as the guilt in him increased along with Eunha's sobs.

"He told us that you guys were busy with the preparation for the tour.."

Jungkook smiled to hear the aegyo voice unknowingly came out from her. This is not the time playing around, Jungkook-ah..

He brushed her back to calmed her down, and when she did, she continued, "So, our CEO managed to get Seventeen to replaced you guys for that collaboration since they also need spotlight for their comeback soon," she pulled herself from the hug, walking towards the couch.

Jungkook let out a 'tch' when Eunha yanked his arm as he tried to pull her back closer to him.

"Eunha-ya, I'm sorry. I-I didn't meant to get angry like that," he piped, taking a chair as he sat infront of her.

Quiet. Silence.

"Eunha.." He called, he even inserted the aegyo tone just to make sure the girl smiled. Well, she did smiled a bit.

He took both of her chubby hands into his big hands, blowing his hot breaths into them as the temperature surrounding them began to drop.

Watching him doing these little things for her, she really had fallen head over heels for that boy.

"Mingyu is my partner for that collab. I'm telling you this so you won't get mad again.. You scared me when you're angry. A lot.." She slowly spoke, eyes directly looking at him as her fingers slipped from Jungkook's hand fixing his bangs.

His eyes that were looking at both of their hand, moved his focus straight up looking at her. Speechless. His puppy eyes begging for something.

She rolled her eyes, "Why are you like this?" Swallowing a big lump in her throat harshly, "You know I love you, right?" She said with her eyes softened looking at him, who sat infront of her like a statue holding her hand with his mouth locked without any replies.

Cupping both of his cheeks, she brought them closer to her face. She pecked his lips, "Jeon," pecked, "Jungkook," pecked, "Saranghae!" The last one ended with her cute aegyo and her cute chuckles.

Didn't expect that kisses, Jungkook thought to himself.

Eunha looking at him with her big eyes, lips pouting hoping he would say something to her, "Say something.."

The maknae grinned, "Yes, I shouldn't be jealous right?" He stood up, pulling her hands to stand closer to him.

"Why should I be jealous with a guy who rejected you long ago?" He simply stated.

Her eyes widen, "YAH!"

Her roar ended with a squeal when Jungkook pulled her into his tight hug, snuggled his face into her neck eventhough her choker tickled his nose.

"I love you too..Jung Eunbi."

---

MAMA 2016.

Their seats were kept on changing. BTS stayed sitting on the first row, as in the VIP seats, while GFriend moved forward, finally seated beside the boys, although they were parted far from each other because of the stairs that prepared in the middle of the auditorium.

The girls were nervous, butterflies all over in their stomachs. Sowon nudged Eunha's arm, asking her to get ready when the Seventeen's member were already on their way to the backstage.

"Wah, all the best!" The 95z line cheered them, especially to SinB, Umji and Eunha who once were trainees under their agency.

Yoongi along with Hoseok, were laughing so hard at Jungkook. "Yah, look at our maknae!" He giggled, pointing at the youngest who biting his nail while waiting patiently with his hardened face.

"Yah, don't make it too obvious, Jungkook-ah.. Your fansites are watching you," Taehyung whispered close to his ear, his eyes looking up at their fans.

Jungkook looked at him for a while, then moved his focus to the eldest.

"Your girls.."

Jin cut him, "We know. We trust them." He furrowed his eyebrows, "I've been telling you before this, didn't I?"

"I don't even remember," he said lazily.

---
(A/N : credits to the owner for this video.)

Taehyung and Namjoon were enjoying the performance. As the big screen showed Yerin dancing with her partner, "Hyung! That's my girl!" He proudly fanboying over his girlfriend, while Jungkook..

This song is good. He wanted to join his hyungs, but the moment GFriend showed up on the stage, with Eunha and Mingyu dancing with each other, close to the side of stage where Jungkook was sitting at, he couldn't do anything but being quiet and just wished the performance can be ended quickly.

"Jungkook-ah.. We'll be doing the 'Maja' part! Just look at me, okay?" Winking at Jungkook cutely, she chuckled seeing her boyfriend stern face.

The fans cheering with the collab. They cheered loudly as the girls danced at the centre with Seventeen's song.

"MAJA!"

Eunha definitely looking at him while doing that part.

Ah, this girl.. She makes me crazy. He thought at himself, not knowing that his grins was recorded by his fans.

---

2017.

"Eunha-ya, why you looked so gloomy?" The long haired girl fixed her bangs and her dress, bent herself infront of her.

"Aww, look at our bunny.." Touching Eunha's nose, Yuju can't help herself but making aegyo to cheer her up.

The small girl whined, "Ahh.. Yuju-ya.. I'm so frustrated right now!"

"Why?"

Eunha kept on eyeing Yuju who can't let go her sight from the mirror, not realising that her lips curved upwards.

You must've be happy, Sunyoul-ah..

"Yah! Tell me," the girl patted her shoulder, woke her up from her daydream.

A day earlier.

"Jungkook-ah.. Are you busy?" Calling her boyfriend through her own smartphone that finally had been given to her after their last comeback.

"Kinda, why?" The sweet voice replied, accompanied with the noisy sounds like ringings behind him.

"I'm bored.. I don't know what to do," she complained, lips pouting as if Jungkook could see her state right now.

"Go read a book, watch drama or something.."

Eunha was taken aback with his answer. She was hoping Jungkook would bring her somewhere for a date, "Yah! You-," she stopped talking when someone's familliar calling for Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook-ah! What is your shoes' size?"

"Yah! Is that Mingyu?!" She literally shouted and kept on punching her pillow when Jungkook hanged up his phone without any 'I love you's or 'Bye' or something.

"Ahh.." Yuju sighed, "I guess he's falling for Mingyu," she laughed, even harder when Eunha gave her a glare.

It's been a while since Eunha and Jungkook met. The last time they met was KBS Gayo, the day when people started to notice the two of them have some kinda relationship.

Eunha didn't expected Jungkook would pulled that action infront of the audience. Her mind at that time was totally empty, enjoying the performance and smiled while looking her boyfriend enjoyed his time on the stage too.

"Hey.." A soft voice came from the front door making the 97z line girls turned their heads around, "Ah, Sunyoul-ah!"

"Hi, Eunha!" The boy cheerfully greeted her with a big smile on his smile.

"Yah, don't smile," she scoffed, lying her head harshly on the couch thinking about how Sunyoul's smile reminded her about Jungkook.

---

She felt something brushed her cheek, didn't even bother to wake up.

"Stop it, unnie.." She whined sleepily, yanking the hand that touching her cheek continuosly.

But then, she realised.. All the members except Yuju are going back home. Yuju is going in a date. I'm all alone..

So..who?

Her heart was beating so fast, muttering 'please' a few times before she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hi.." Jungkook cutely greeted her, wearing his black beanie with his stussy sweater.

She blinked and brushed her eyes, couldn't believe that he was beside her with red nose and lips, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

Scrunching his nose cutely, he smiled, showing off his bunny teeth, "I bought chicken and beer," raising the plastics with both of his hands, filled with a few of green bottles and two boxes of chicken.

"Aigoo, you should've locked that door, it's freezing out there," he nagged, fingers moved to pinch her cheek.

---

"Cheers!" The sound of their bottles clinged with each other, "Wah.. Nothing is better than this.. Chicken, beer and my boyfriend is here!" She giggled, a bit drunk because of the half shot of beer she drank.

Jungkook swallowed harshly, regretted with himself for buying the drinks for her.

"Aish, you're getting drunk," he said calmly, wiped his oily fingers with tissue on the table.

"Just a bit," she chuckled, but then the cute smile faded, replaced with a pout on her face.

"I thought you're with Mingyu today.."

"Yah, I know he is a good looking guy but doesn't mean I had to fall in love with him too, right?" He sighed, "I'm not like that girl," being sarcastic to the girl, he tightened his lips, trying so hard to control himself from laughing.

She let out 'pfftt', moved her focus to the chicken.

Jungkook shook her arm gently, "I'm joking.. It's just Mingyu was not very good in playing bowling, so.."

No reaction from her. He kept on watching the girl from her side view, wahh.. She's really beautiful, he thought to himself. Especially with that short bobbed hair.

He chuckled alone when he remembered how shocked he was when Eunha video-called him, showing him her new haircut.

It took him a few days to cool the girl down when he said, "You looked weird with short hair," but then.. It's actually suited her well..

"Eat this," she shoved a drumstick into his mouth, "You're gonna get your jaw dropped if you kept on watching at me like that," she shyly smiled, continued to bite the juicy meat.

"So, how's Bang PD? Is he okay?" She asked, knowing how annoyed the man was towards Jungkook when he watched the fancam during the KBS Gayo.

That's why they barely meet and they couldn't do anything but just sit still and watched each other's performances without reaction. That's because the older man warned about Jungkook's reaction everytime the girls performed.

The man also showed the negative comments thrown by the fans especially most of the ARMY and from the bright side, their fans even did theories, photos and video edits of both of them. It's was like ARMY and BUDDY were divided into two.

Jungkook impressed with how the fans interpreted his reaction and the similarities between him and Eunha.

"H-He's good. He asked us to take a break since our next comeback is near.."

Looking at her drinking and burping, he couldn't help his lips from smiling. "Wah, our Eunha is eating well!"

"Finish this, I need to go to the toilet right now," putting the chicken bone in the box, leaving Jungkook alone who was busy chewing his drumstick.

---

"Oh?" She came back to see the table was clean without the bottles and the leftovers. "Am I that long in the toilet?" She mumbled to herself, a little bit surprised when Jungkook was lying on the couch, wrapped with her Minnie Mouse blanket.

Her eyes softened, a sad smile curved on her lips to see him sleeping soundly, "You must've been so tired," she whispered, putting her chin close the pillow where his head landed on.

She eyed every of his feature. His single eyelids that she had been adored, his big nose that always scrunched cutely whenever she mad at him and the lips that took her first kiss.

"You'll stay, right?"

His breath hit her face softly when the words came out. "W-what do you mean by stay?" She asked back nervously, "I thought you were sleeping," she spoke slowly, fixing the boy's bangs that hid his doe eyes.

He turned to his side, facing the girl while lacing their fingers together, "I was, but you're just too cute to sleep on to," he chuckled, "Eunha.."

She closed the distance between their hands with her lips, hummed to Jungkook's call.

"You'll stay with me, right?" He queried the same question again, this time more clearly.

He knew how the girl always dealt with her frustration whenever both of them were in the same events. Girls, for sure they always want attentions from their boyfriends. But I never gave her that. It's hard for him to control his movement and his expression when she was there with him. That's the reason why he kept a distance, and it made him guilty to actually saw her being sad when he did that.

Soft breaths for her hitting his knuckle as she planted a few kisses, "Why wouldn't I? We've been through a lot," she whispered softly, a cute smile forming on her lips.

He cupped her cheek, "Promise me," sticking out his pinky finger at her.

Chuckling like a kid, "Promise!"

"Eunha?" He called again, giggled a bit to see the girl was kinda annoyed with him calling for her over and over again.

"After 10 years, or after both of us had achieved our goals.." He stopped, his heart beating so fast as the nervousness began to control him. Bringing her hand close his lips, "Please marry me.." he whispered, yet still can be heard by her.

Tears of happiness bursted out unknowingly. "Ah, these dusts.." Wiping the tears, "Yes, these dusts! How dare you making my girlfriend cry?" He chuckled, knowing how bad she was at lying yet still acknowledged her words.

"Don't cry.." He sighed, patting her head like a child as he moved his head closer to her face.

She took that chance by pecking his lips, "Let's be happy, together.." Grazing her thumb along his jawline, "I'll stay and I'll marry you, Jeon Jungkook," she whispered softly, with a smile full of sweetness on her lips, cherished with a kiss from the maknae.

END.

(A/N : My first fanfic is finally ended! OMG, I'm so happy yet still sad *sobs* I apologize with the cheeziness, cringey things I wrote and this is the first time I made an ending for a fanfic so I'm truly apologize if this didn't reach your expectation. Thank you for those constant votes and comments you've been given me since the first chapter, I feel so appreciated and thank you for the love you gave for this book. I will not write about Eunkook anymore, but I will still supporting this couple eventhough there's no interaction between them *cries* I hope you guys will continue support them too, not just as their shipper but as an ARMY and a BUDDY. Btw, BTS is coming back! I'm so broke 😭 lol)

P/S : publish this first since i felt how hard it was waiting for another update. Lol hahahaha so yeah, this is the final chapter.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
76.7K 3.2K 12
Description: Eun Hani and her boyfriend Jin is like the school's couple! Everyone loved them together! It was really nice. But then.....one day, Hani...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
1.4K 57 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...