It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-34 The One With Seattle

233 14 145
By BlackRosesDieHard

Haroon's POV
"Get off me you moron!"- Abeer pushed hardly on my chest and started to walk away.

I held her hand and turned her around to face me harshly and moved her hand behind her back and held it strongly.

"Leave me!"- Abeer shouted on my face. Her eyes were peircing through mine.
I held her hand more tightly behind her back causing her body to meet mine.

"App...kya kar rahe hain?"- She said. This time her voice became low and her eyes bored into mine.

"Bina baat sunne, react karna zaroori hota hai?"- I said, still in that position. My breaths were fanning on her face.

"Chalo ab wapis motel."- This time I let her go.
"I will not go anywhere with you!"- She said with an anger in her tone.
"Abeer don't argue! Chup chaap chalo!"- I ordered her and started to move forward.

"You are a coward and a pervert!"- She said and I stopped in my tracks.

I turned to look at her and her eyes only had anger and complain.

"How could you leave me alone with those animals Mr. Haroon?! Don't you have any respect for your employee?!
Forget employee! Don't you have any respect for women?!"- She asked shocked.

I know you have a lot of questions Abeer...I cannot tell you today but one day I will definitely..!

"Answer me Mr. Haroon!"- She said.
I raked my hand in my hair and took a step towards her.

"Look Abeer, everytime there won't be people around you to save you from mess. Sometimes you gotta fight to defend yourself. You cannot remain dependent on others always. And look today without anybody's help you did it."- I said and her face looked astonished.

"I don't belive you are saying all this."- Her eyes were slightly widened at my statement amd I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's go!"- I said and turned around to leave.
"But I won't live with you in the same room."- She said and I took a deep breath.
"I don't want to stay with you in the same room either!"- I turned around and said.
"You can stay in the room and I will  rest in the car for the night."- I said and her mouth was left half open.

"Now can we move?!"- I said abit annoyed and gestured from my hand for her to start walking.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I don't believe my ears when Mr. Haroon said those words.
Did he really said or am I dreaming?

Itne ache kaise ban gae ye?

"Were you observing the fight from far?"- I asked raising my eyebrow at him as we were walking towards the motel.
"Ahan."- He said without looking at me.
"And what if something serious could have happened? What if those guys took me?"- I asked him wondering for his answer.
"Then you would have known the real me."- He simply said looking straight in my eyes.

Hain?! Kya?!

Why are you turning so mysterious Mr. Haroon?

We reached the motel after a few minutes of silent walking.

"I have already booked the room for you. Here is the key."- Mr. Haroon handed me the key as we reached outside the motel.

"You...will be alright, right?"- He asked concerned for the first time.
"Don't worry I will be fine."- I said with a smile and turned around to go inside but I forgot something.

"You...will be fine too, right?"- I asked him, abit hesitant and he nodded his head.

I went inside the room hesitantly. I wasn't feeling good that because of me he has to spend the whole night in the car.

Mard ka bacha hai wo Abeer, he will be fine, stop worrying about him!

I dropped Mr. Haroon's thought and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I sat in the car when my eyes went towards the passenger seat where the shawl was kept which I had given to Abeer when she was sleeping.

It's a cold weather maybe she might need it?

I took the shawl and went inside the motel and then towards her room.

I knocked on the door but no response.
Shayad sogai hai.

I turned around to leave but then suddenly I heard loud screams from inside.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......"
It's Abeer!

"Abeer! Abeer! are you alright?!"- I asked worriedly banging my palm on the door.
"Abeeerrrr..."- I banged again and again but she didn't respond.

I pushed the door's handle down and it opened.
What?! It wasn't locked?!

I hurriedly went inside the room and saw Abeer was standing on the bed and her facial expressions were terrified.

"Abeer what happened?! Why are you screaming?!"- I asked her worriedly.

She was pointing towards the bathroom with terrified expressions and was saying something- "Co...coccc.."

"What Abeer?!"- This time I asked annoyed and worried both.

"Cockroachhhhhh!!!!!"- She shouted with widened eyes.

SERIOUSLYYYYY?!!!!

I turned and looked at my back, the big black cockroach was coming out from the washroom now.

"Aaaaaaaaaa..."- She started jumping on the bed as if the cockroach would come up there and eat her and I couldn't help control my laughter at her cute worried expressions.

I went near the cockroach still trying to control my laugh and killed it by putting my foot on top of it.

"Lo marr dia"- I said to her still trying to control my laugh and she stood silently on the bed looking carefully at the dead cockroach.
"Sachi mar gaya na?"- She asked cutely and I laughed at her question.

A mischivious idea striked my mind and I mentally smirked at the thought of it.

I picked up the dead cockroach with a tissue paper and threw it outside the room's window.
Abeer silently observed my every action, still standing on the bed with horrified expressions.

I pretended as if the tissue is still in my hands and then threw it towards her and she climed down the bed with a loud scream.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."

I couldn't hold back my laugh and burst out cracking up so bad.

"What the eff!!! Youuuuu...."- Abeer ran after me to beat me but I climbed on the bed running away from her.

She grabbed the pillows and threw them at me and then climbed up the bed as well to beat me.

"I hate you Mr. Haroon!!! Arghhhhh!!"- She said as she was beating me with the pillow but I grabbed it with a jerk and her foot got twisted.
We both now fell on the bed on either sides.

It had become really difficult for me to control my laughter.
"Ahahahahhaha ufff Abeer, tumhara bachpana abhi tak nahi gaya... hahahhaha..."- I had held my stomach now from laughing so hard.

I turned my face towards her and found her staring at me with the expressions I couldn't read.
A few strands of her hair were preventing to take a close look at her face. I removed them with my fingers and admired her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips.

"Ahem..Mr. Haroon.."- She cleared her throat and I realised what I was doing.

I quickly backed away from her and sat straighten on bed.
She also got up from the lying position and sat straighten.

We were looking here and there, anywhere but not at each other.
This is embarrassing.

"Ahem..."- I cleared my throat and got up from bed.
"I came here to gave you this, incase you might feel cold."- I said handing Abeer the shawl.
"Thankyou."- She said as she took it.
"I think I should leave now, you get some rest and be ready in the morning."- I said and she nodded her head.

I turned around to leave when she said- "Mr. Haroon....aap has rahe the?"

I don't know if this was a question or a statement but I had no answer to this.
I just caught a glimpse of her from my side and then left without saying anything.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I simply gawked at him while he was laughing.
He has always been so rude and harsh and today is the first time in all these weeks when I have seen him laughing whole heartidly.

I couldn't resist myself from asking him if he was really laughing but I guess he himself had no answer to this question.

"Tumhara bachpana abhi tak nahi gaya"- His words played in my mind.

Does he still even remember who we were to eachother 6 years back?
His actions doesn't seem to be the old Mr. Haroon.

He has started turning into a mystery man.
Oh God! Help me with this mystery!!!

I finally drove off to sleep with my mystery solving thoughts.

--------------------------------------------
Next Morning.

We finally reached Seattle after a few hours drive and it is a beautiful city, I must say.
Huge beautifully architected buildings and greenery everywhere.

We reached the hotel where we were supposed to stay "The Fairmont Olympic Hotel."

We got out of the car and the bell man came to take our luggage from the back seat. And the vallet took the car keys from Mr.Haroon to park the car.

"Let's go."- Mr. Haroon said and we both went inside the hotel towards the reception.

"Good Afternoon Sir. How may I help you ?"- The male receptionist said with a huge smile plastered on his lips.
"Good Afternoon, would you please check a booking with the name of Haroon Muzaffar."- Mr. Haroon replied to the receptionist.

"Ok let me check Sir."- The receptionist said.

"Ohh Mr. and Mrs Haroon Muzaffar. I've been waiting for you from so long."- Out of no where a man in his early late 40's came and and greeted Mr. Haroon.

Might be the manager of the hotel but why did he say Mr. and Mrs. ?!?

"Mr. Bhalla had strictly instructed me to take care of you both."- The man whose name is actually "A. Sharma" as I can comprehend from his badge.

"Umm excuse me I think you..."- I was interrupted by the receptionist voice.

"Sir here if your room key"- The receptionist handed over the keys to Mr. Haroon.

"Let me take you to your suite."- Mr. Sharma said as he led us the way to the elavator and pressed the 14th floor button.

Suite??

"I hope you had a great journey Mr. Haroon."- Mr. Sharma smiled and asked while we were still in the elavator, and Mr. Haroon nodded his head.

We finally reached the 14th floor and moved towards the suite.
Mr. Sharma opened the door for us and the bell man went inside to keep the luggage.

"Mr. Bhalla has given this envelope for you."- Mr. Sharma handed a envelope to Mr. Haroon and on cue the bell man left after keeping the luggage.

"Hope you have a happy stay here Mr. and Mrs. Haroon."- Mr. Sharma said leaving me shocked.

"Ahh Mr. Sh..."- This time Mr. Haroon interuppted me.

"Thankyou Mr. Sharma for your hospitality."- He said and then Mr. Sharma left with a nod.

We both enetered the suite and Mr. Haroon closed the door.

"Why was he adressing us as Mr. and Mrs.?!"- I asked him still womdering.

"He might be mistakenly took you as my wife as we both came here together."- Mr. Haroon said as he was now opening the envelope.

Hmmm maybe he might have misunderstood us as husband and wife.

"We both will stay in the same room?"- I inquired just to make sure I am wrong.

"Yes and now Abeer for God's sake don't create a scene for this trivial matter. This is a huge suite! It has two bedrooms. You will stay in yours and I will stay in mine.!"- He said and I was about to counter back but he raised his hand in front of me.

"Now no more arguing, don't worry we won't cross eachother's way!"- He said and threw the envelope on the table and left towards the washroom.

"Get ready for tonight! We have been invited for a party!"- He said as he went inside the washroom.

Hain?! Aate hi party?!

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Never tell anyone your plans, show them your results instead"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Do lots of votes and comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 24.6K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
53K 3.2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
164K 13K 50
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
305K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...