It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys

226 13 57
By BlackRosesDieHard

Abeer's POV
I woke up rubbing my eyes slightly and saw a shawl on top of me.
Did he?

I felt the car wasn't moving and looked at the surrondings. We were at the top of the hill.
I looked at him at the driving seat and found him sleeping peacefully.
I rested my head on the head rest and faced towards him, admiring his facial features.

An unknown smile crept on my lips seeing him sleeping peacefully.

He started twisting in his seat slightly and after a few seconds he opened his eyes and found me gawking at him.
I started looking anywhere but at him.

"Tumhari ye ghoore ki adat abhi tak nahi gai na."- He said shaking his head as he sat straighten now and I just moved my eyes away.
"Hum yahan kyun ruke hain?"- I asked admiring the surrondings.
"Sona ki ijazat sirf tumhe hai? Even I was tired and couldn't drive anymore, so I thought to stay for a while."- He said rudely and I just rolled my eyes.

"Mene to kaha tha aap se ke flight book karlein, likin nahi app ko to driving ka shawak tha na."- I countered back.
"Ab chup karo tum! Subha subha shuru hogai ho!"- He said yawning.

After a few silent seconds I said- "Mujhe bhook lagi hai."
"To me kya karon?"- He shrugged his shoulders at me and I gave him a deathly glare.
"Mene kaha mujhe bhookh lagi hai! Khana le kar aaein mere liye!"- I ordered him.
"Me kyun laon? Bhookh tumhe lagi hai, khud ja kar le aao!"- He said.
"Listen Mr. Haroon! I am your employee and it is your duty to look after me aur agar mujhe kuch hogaya na to sara ilzaam aap pe aaega, yaad rakhiyega."- I said dramatically pointing a finger towards him.

"Uff Acha, there is a restaurant near by let's go there and eat something first, then we will continue our ride. There's still a long way to go! Aur agar tumhara pait na bhara to pure raste bas tang karti jaogi."- He said as he started the engine.
"Wo to me waise bhi karongi."- I teased him.
"Dramebaaz!"- He said shaking his head as he reversed the car.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
"Two free range fried scrambled eggs with black pudding, tomato, mushroom and baked beans."- Abeer was ordering looking at the menu and then at the waiter. And I just kept staring her face.

Itna ziada akele khaegi ?

"And a glass of orange juice."- She smiled and kept the menu aside as the waiter jotted down on his pad.

"And for you Sir?"- The waiter now looked at me with a smile and I stared at him dumbfounded.
"Ahh..Umm just a cup of black coffee with french toast."- I said and he jotted down with a smile.
"Your order will be here in 15 minutes Sir."- With that he left with a smile on his face.

Abeer was happily looking here and there, enjoying the open roof restaurant. The wind swayed her hair back and forth and she kept bringing it back and moved them behind her ears.

Abeer eyes met mine and she suddenly started moving her hand on her face.
"Is there something on my face?"- She asked and I shaked my head in a No.
"Then what are you looking at?"- She raised her eyebrow at me.
"I am actually wondering, how can a girl like you eat so much and that too early in the morning?!"- I asked astonished.

"Heyyyy! mere khane pe nazar mat lagaiye achaa?! Abhi to mene raste me ice-cream bhi khani hai."- Abeer said day-dreaming like a 4 year old.

"Bas khayali pulao banati raho tum."- I rolled my eyes at her and on cue the waiter came with our breakfast.

"Enjoy your meal Sir."- The waiter smiled and said and then left.

After paying the bill for the breakfast we left the restaurant and moved towards the car to continue our ride to Seattle.
The drive to Seattle is of two days and still there is a long way to go.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
"I am sorry Sir, you can't go any further, I am afraid there is a landslide ahead."- The officer said to Mr. Haroon.

We were near to the boundry of Seattle when we saw the roads blocked and cops cars were present.

"Okay Thankyou."- Mr. Haroon said to the officer with a smile and then rolled up the cars window.

"Now what?"- I asked him.
"The cop said that there is a motel nearby, we can stay there for a night and then we can continue our ride tomorrow morning."- Mr. Haroon said as he reversed the car and I nodded my head.

We reached the nearby motel and Mr. Haroon ordered me to stay in the car while he went inside to check for the available rooms.
After a few minutes he came and sat inside the car.

"What happened?"- I asked.
"There is only one room left."- He said and I nodded my head.
"Okay then, let's go check another motel."- I suggested and he glared at me.
"Miss Abeer, I think you haven't heard the officer. This is the only motel available in this area! The others are way back from where we came and do you think I will go back again after coming so far?!"- He said-shouted rudely.

AAARRRGHHHHH!!!! KHAROOOSSSS!!!! AKRUUUU!!! SARIALLLL!!!

"So what do you expect Mr. Haroon?! that I will stay with you in one room and that too at night?! You are nuts!!
App rahiyee room me! Me ja rahi hoon!"- I said in anger and left the car to don't know where!

"Abeer!....Abeer! Listen to me.."- He was saying something but I didn't bother to hear him and just left in the dark.

Samajhte kya hain wo khud ko?! Jo dil me aata hai kehte hain! Jo dil me aata hai karte hain! Dosron ki koi feelings nahi hoti kya? Sarial Insaan!!! Aur to aur he expects me to stay with him in a room for a night!!! How the eff did he even think like this?!?!
I hateeeee himmm.
I wish I could smack his face with my solid punch.

"Heyyy girl, where you goin?"- I heard a guy saying who was standing with a group of his creepy friends.

I looked here and there and found myself on an isolent road. I looked at my back and there was a silent road.

Abeer ki bachiiii!! Ghusse me chalte chalte kahan aa pohunchi!!! Wapsi ka rasta bhi nahi yaad!!

I didn't bother listening to them and started walking back from where I came.

"Hey Girl, we can drop you where ever you want." One of the guy came and blocked my way and I was startled at his action.
"Leave my way!"- I said him harshly and started walking again but he held my hand.

"Oo don't be angry baby, Just...."- The guy was about to touch my cheek when I gave him a tight slap right across his face and his face fell on the side.

"You Bitch!!"- The guy held me by my hair and I winced in pain.
"Let's take her from here!"- The guy ordered to his friends and they all held me by my hands and waist and I tried my best to get out from their grip.

Finally I pushed the guy with my leg with full force and he stumbled back. His friends left me to help their friend.
I got a chance, picked up my purse which had fallen and ran for my life.

Bhaag Abeer Bhaag!

I ran at my best, looking at the back again and again in case if they reach me.
I was looking back and running when I bumped into Mr. Haroon.

"Ahhh...ThankGod you are here!"- I said to him. My breaths were heavy.

He held my arm and made me stand at his back. His eyes were red blooded as if he would kill the boys at the moment.

"Hey dude! You are gonna mess with us?!"- The boy said to Mr. Haroon.

Mr. Haroon took a step towards them with his hands fisted by his sides.

"No dude, I have no problem. The girl is all yours."- Mr. Haroon said to the guys with a smile.

WHATTTT?!! THEEEE EFFF!!!

"Enjoy"- Mr. Haroon said to the guys and turned around to look at me with a smirk on his face and I just stared at him shocked and abit broken.

He soon left to don't know where, but I only knew one thing, that I am trapped among these bad boys.

The boys slowly and steadily started coming towards me with a wide and evil smirk on their faces as they were hungry from a thousand years.

Kuch kar Abeer, kuch kar!!!

"Here take this in case of emergency."- Suddenly I remembered Erum api giving me a pepper spray bottle which I had kept it in my purse.

"Come on baby, now don't waste anymore time."- The filthy guy said and I put my hand inside my purse searching for the bottle and finally my hand caught it.

As the boys came more nearer to me I took out the bottle and started spraying it in front on their eyes and they shouted, wincing in pain and rubbing their eyes.
I grabbed a wooden stick and started beating them black and blue and they all lyed down on the floor, rubbing their eyes and groaning in pain.

"Larki ko cherte ho! Sharam nahi aati! Batameezon!!"- I beat them so badly that my anger started talking but suddenly one of the boy caught the wooden rod from my hand and now I knew I have to run.

BHAAAAAAG ABEERR!!!

"Catch her!"- I started running, when I heard the guy shouting to his friends.

I ran and ran as if there was no tomorrow and then turned to the left side of the road and still kept running when suddenly somebody's hand grabbed my arm and pulled it towards it.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I saw Abeer running and the boys were after her. I grabbed Abeer's arm and pulled her towards me in a silent corner. Her back hit the wall and I was right infront of her only an inches apart.

"YOU..."- She was boiling with anger.
"Shhshh..."- I kept my finger on her lips. Her breaths were heavy and her eyes were boring into mine.

I heard the boys coming near to us so I moved more closer to Abeer, covering her.

"Let's go this way."- I heard the voices fading away.

I saw Abeer's eyes tightly shut and her lips were trembling with her hands tightly clasped with her purse.

I am sorry Abeer, but you had to fight for your own self.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Follow your heart but take your brain with you"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Do lots of vote, comments and love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 13K 50
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
192K 14.3K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
875K 64K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
284K 10.7K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...