It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling

229 16 67
By BlackRosesDieHard

Abeer's POV
As usual I was waiting for Mr. Haroon and like always he never comes on time.
Huh! Boss jo tehre! Jab dil karta hai aate hain jab dil karta hai chale jate hain.

After a few more hours of wait he finally decided to show up in the office.
He went in his cabin and after a few minutes I went after him with a cup of coffee.

I knocked on the door and he gestured with his hand to come in as the door was already open.
"Your coffee Sir."- I said as I kept the coffee on his table.
"Miss Abeer I messaged you last night, that we will be going to Seattle for a meeting tomorrow for a week. So I want you to be here on time with your packed bags."- He said looking at his laptop screen.

Ohhh I totally forgot about that!

"But why me Mr. Haroon? I mean it's your meeting and I don't see why I have to go with you?"- I asked shrugging my shoulders and he looked up at me.

"I must say that was a really stupid question Miss. Abeer"- He said shaking his head in disagreement.
"But the answer to your question is that unfortunately you are my assistant so you have to accompany me where ever I go!"- He said with a straight face and I just mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay so at what time is the flight? I will directly reach the airport, just give me my tick...."- He didn't let me complete.
"We will travel by road."- Was the only thing he said.
"What by road ? But why? It is such a long route, we won't be abl...."- again he didn't let me complete.
"You don't have to worry about that Miss. Abeer, that's my headache! You just focus on your work. Jitna mene kaha hai utna karo!"- He said harshly and I just wanted to smack his face at the moment.

Oh God! Travelling alone with this ghamandi insaan all the way to Seattle. He will be such a pain the whole way!!

"Stop glaring at me, you can leave now and send David in." He said and I turned around to leave.
Kharoos.

--------------------------------------------
A day later.

"I still don't get it beta, why you have to go, mera dil abhi bhi nahi manta beti ko itne dino ke liye bahir bhejne ka."- Tai-ami said as being a worried mom.

"Oh come on mom, it's her job and you should be proud that Abeer has become independent. She can easily face problems now. Stop worrying and let her go, she will be fine."- Erum api said taking my side and I smiled at taiami, assuring her that Erum api is right.

"I will go drop Abeer to her office."- Erum api said to taiami and left towards the car.
"Khair khariat se jana beta, time se khana aur apna bohoth khayal rakhna aur phone karti rehna."- Tai ami said as I hugged her.
"Don't worry tai ami, I will follow all your orders. Say my Salam to taya abu. I wish I could meet him as well before leaving, but he left for work early this morning."- I said.

"Okay mera bacha..."- She said and we heard Erum api honking the car's horn.
"Chalo ab jao, isse pehle Erum halla macha de."- She further said and I chuckled.

I hugged her once more and then left.

In a few minutes we reached outside the office.
"Abeer take care of yourself and keep informing us about yourself. I know you are brave and going with your boss, so we need not worry about you, but still we are your guardians and I want you to stay safe."- Erum Api said smiling.
"Don't worry Api, I'll be fine."- I assured her.

"Here take this in case of emergency."- Erum api handed me a pepper spray bottle and I laughed looking at it.

"Come on Api, I am going for a meeting. Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai."- I refused.
"Abeer phir bhi rakh lo in case of emergency."- Erum api insisted and I finally took it.

"Zaroorat pare to apne boss pe spray kardena."- Erum api winked and I laughed heartily.

Unke liye to bas meri karwi batein hi kafi hain Api, jal kar koyla hojaeinge.

"Okay now bye Api."- I said and left the car.
"Take care."- She said and then drove off.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
"Where is she Sophia?!"- I asked Sophia about Abeer.

I have been waiting for her from past 15 minutes because we have to leave. I clearly told her to be on time Likin majal hai ye larki kisi ki sunti ho!

"Call her right now!"- I ordered Sophia.
"Mr. Haroon, I called her a few times but she kept turning it busy. She must be coming."- Sophia said.

"Ohh look there she is."- She further said and I looked towards the door from where Abeer was entering.

She found it difficult handling her small suitcase and kept on pushing back her bag over her shoulders.
Her eyes met mine as she came nearer.
I observed her for a brief second and then said- "You are late!"

I started walking towards my cabin to get my luggage when I heard her talking to herself- "Khud to roz late aate hain, me kuch kehti hoon? Aur aaj agar me late hogai to konsa pahaar toot para?!"

I turned around my face towards her and glared at her and her eyes widened in shock.
Maybe she didn't expect me to hear it.

I entered my cabin, carried my luggage and my laptop bag from the table and turned around to leave when I saw her standing right behind me.
I was about to bump into her.

"What?! Are you crazy?!"- I asked abit angrier.
"Stop yelling and take this!"- She said handing me my mobile phone.
"You forgot it outside at my table!"- She said with a straight face.

With this she turned around to leave but suddenly bumped back into me with a jerk.
I lost my balance but kept my one hand on the desk behind me for support and the other hand wrapped securely around her back preventing her from falling.

Our eyes met each others and she tried to get away from my grip. But her hair were stuck in my shirts button.

"Ouch!"- She said in pain.
She tried her best to take her hair out from my shirts button but couldn't.
She kept on trying but no avail.

I finally held my shirts button and pulled it out, breaking the button.

"Here!"- I said harshly handling her the button and easing her pain.

"Mr. Haroon aap ki shirt...."- She was saying something but I walked out of the room, not wanting her near me.

I went down towards my car started the engine and waited for her to come.
Why the hell is she taking so much time!

I kept looking at my wrist watch again and again and banged my hands on steering wheel.

She finally came struggling with her luggage. I got down from the car in anger, went towards her and grabbed her luggage and kept, actually threw at the back seat.

"Ab zara jaldi karo, Sarkein tumhare liye nahi bani hoi."- I said rudely and made her sit at the passenger seat and went towards the driving seat.

We finally drove off towards our destination.

Throughout the way I felt her looking at me.
"What?!"- I shrugged my shoulders at her and returned my attention back to the road.

"Kis baat ka ghussa hai aap ko?!"- She asked frustrated from my behaviour.
"Jab bhi dekho bas chilate rehte hain bilawaja."- She kept on blabbering.

"Apne bete se bhi aap aise hi baat karte hain?!"- She asked and instanly my attention diverted towards my son, Ayan.

"Ya bas mujh se hi koi jaani dushmani hai aap ki?!"- She further said turing her face away.

I took a deep breath and tried to control my anger.
"Pure raste ab tumhari kit kit sunni paregi?!"- I asked, looking at her for a mere second.
"Jee haan!"- She said in a loud voice and I just shaked my head in disapproval.

Uff kahan phass gaya hoon mein!

I turned on the music. Better to listen to songs than listen to her complains.

Soft music was echoing in the car and I concentrated on driving when after a few seconds I heard the song changing.
I looked sideways at her and caught her playing with the sound system of the car.

What the hell!

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?!"- I asked.
"Dikh nahi raha? Song change kar rahi hoon! Kya apni tarah ka boring song lagaya hua hai aur mujhe bhi bore kar rahe hain."- She said without looking at me.

"Aur kis haq se kar rahi ho?!"- I asked with gritted teeth.
"Songs change karne ke liye bhi haq chahiye hota hai?! pehle batate stamp paper pe haq ki mohar laga kar aati."- She said and rolled her eyes at me.

How dare she?!

"Abeer tummm...."
"Yesss mil gaya"- She said excitedly, smiling widely.
"Kya mil gaya?"- I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Ye song"- She excitedly said pointing towards the sound system.

Me to raste se ja raha tha,
Me to bhelpuri kha raha tha,
Me to larki ghuma raha tha,
Tujhko mirchi lagi to me kya karon...

SERIOUSLYYYY?!?!?!

She started dancing lightly on the beat and closed her eyes and was completely lost in enjoying the song when I changed it.

Ooohoooo Ohhoooo Oohoooo...
Sanson ki zaroorat hai jaisee,
Sanson ki zaroorat hai jaise, Zindagi ke liye...
Bas ek sanam chahiyeee....aashiqui ke liyee....

I lip synced the lyrics and was amused looking at her fumed up face.
She pressed the button again to change it.

Sona kitna sona hai, sone jaisa tera man....
Sun zara sun kya kehti hai....
Deewane dil ki dhadkan....
Tu mera....tu mera....tu mera....tu mera Hero No.1

She sang loudly in her ear peircing sound with her eyes closed and I turned off the sound system.

She realized the on going and opened her eyes.
"Why did you turn it off?"- She asked with a pout on her face.
"Ya to tum ga lo ya to us bechare ko gane do!"- I said glaring at her.
"Meri awaaz itni bhi buri nahi hai."- She said.
"Jisko sunni parti hainaa usse jake poocho!"- I said.

"You are rude!"- She said as she leaned back on the chair with a pout on her face.
"Thanks!"- I replied smiling in a thin line to her and concentrated back on driving.

I looked at her sideways and she was again going to turn on the music system.
"Don't!"- I ordered pointing my finger towards her.
"Why not?!"- She questioned back.
"Because this is my car, and everything here happens according to my will!"- I said.
"I won't agree!"- with that she turned on the music system.

Arghhhhh!!!!

I switched it off.
She tured it on again and I switched it off again.
She turned it on again and I switched it off again.
On...off
On...off.

This series of event kept happening until I finally gave up- "STOPPP!", and she smirked.

"Only on one condition!"- I glared at her.
"And that is?"- She rasied her eyebrow.
"You won't sing!"- I said and she chuckled.
"Okay."- She smiled widely and turned on the music system.

*Music*
Kehte hain Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya har kisi ke liye...
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye....

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta....

Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye....

Kehte hain Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya har kisi ke liye...

The soft love song echoed in the car and we both kept quiet, not saying anything, just listening to the song.

My full concentration was on driving. When I looked sideways at Abeer, leaned back comfortably and rested her head on the side of the door and was lost in the song.

We had reached half way through the city now and I wondered how Abeer had managed to kept quite all the way.
I looked at her and found her sleeping peacefully with a few strands of her hair on her face.

I don't know why but an unknown smile crept on my lips looking at her sleeping peacefully.
I turned off the music and securely wrapped a shawl on top of her.

I was tired and was yawning while driving. It's almost midnight.
Seattle come already!!

X--------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Forgive yourself, not just once but again and again. As many times as it takes to find peace."

I hope you all enjoyed today's masti bhara chapter :D
Do lots of votes and comments :)
Love & Peace <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
20.7K 501 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
804K 47.1K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
111K 6.1K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...