Human Pokemon X Reader

بواسطة bbub14

Pokemon are turning into humans?! They want to be close to you and love you more than a trainer! I also take... المزيد

Darkrai
Lucario
Empoleon
Giratina
Glaceon
Dialga part 1
Dialga part 2
Charizard
Vaporeon
A/N
Gallade
The Three Swords of Justice
Ho-oh
Victini
Jirachi
Lugia
Yveltal and Xerneas
Zygarde
Reshiram
Entei
Deoxys
Palkia
Missingno
Pikachu
Serperior
Votes! (CLOSED!)
Zekrom
Luxray
Keldeo
Rayquaza
A/N and questions
Mewtwo
Feraligatr
Shiny Charizard
Espurr
Skitty
Mudkip
Piplup
Arceus
Absol
Shiny Furfrou
A/N New book?! (ALL READY OUT)
Oshawott
Dedenne
Hoopa
Tagged
Umbreon
Mew
Articuno
Aggron
Arcanine
Xatu
Xerneas
Mega Rayquaza
Yveltal
Axew
100k reads + contest
Unvoa Starters
Hydreigon
Banette
Latias X Boy Reader
End of contest!
Female Shinx x Boy Reader
Female Espeon x Female Reader
Vuplix
Zorua
Houndoom
Milotic
Dewott
Gengar
Bulbasaur
Zoroark
Female Ninetails X Boy Reader
Delphox
Giratina X Child Reader
Gary
Sylveon
Ash
Blaziken
Female Snivy X Male Reader
Anniversary
Garchomp
Darkrai X Child Reader
Terrakion
Eevee evolutions X Cordinator Reader
Steven Stones
N
Deerling X Child Reader
Monkey Business
Female Gothitelle X Male Reader
Audino
Litwick
Clemont
Emboar
Arceus X Child Reader
Arceus x Child Reader (Part 2)
Typhlosion
Zekrom X Reader X Reshiram
Greninja
Litten
Squirtle
Lucario X Child Reader
Lucario X Reader X Delphox
Hypno x Child Reader
My Review of Pokemon Sun and Moon
Leafeon
Mega Absol Female X Male Reader
Solgaleo
Zoroark N
Female Manectric X Male Reader
Bisharp
Female Jolteon X Male Reader
Team Rocket Meowth
Chespin
Mimikyu
Pachirisu X Pregant Reader
Wartortle
Possessive Incineroar X Reader
Lunala
Type Null
Infernape
Lucario X Teenage Reader
Gladion
Mamoswine
Cyrus X Child Reader
Weedle
Charmander X Child Reader
Important News
Tapu Koko
Rowlett
Turtwig
Sun Lycanroc
Why I Haven't Been Updating
Primarina X Male Reader
Dragonite
Manaphy
Gladion
Hey Guys!
Swampert
Jolteon
Altaria
Eevee
Arceus
Mewtwo
4th Anniversary

Latios

4.4K 103 19
بواسطة bbub14

"(y/n)! Can you hear us?"

Your pokemon gear spoke through as your leader voice came in. Since you were a pokemon ranger you could do anything, but it came with a dangerous cost of putting your life on the line of danger at every minute.

"Yes chief I read in!"

"There is a huge water vortex heading towards the island were pokemon go to heal at. Try to stop it with the help of pokemon."

"Got it chief! But err... what kind of pokemon would work best?"

"A physic type at best. Just try to stop it before the vortex comes even a yard near the island."

"Roger that."

The clouds were darkened near a tiny island, but you guessed that was where the vortex was at. It was huge enough to take up even be considered a tornado. Water pokemon swam away from it quickly as they can as the vortex was getting bigger each second.

You called on your Staraptor to help you with the flying. The winds were getting more powerful and stronger every time you inched closer to it. A Seagull was trying to escape its powerful winds, but couldn't keep up as it started getting sucked into it.

With the last minute of thought you flew near the Seagull, holding out your hand and pulling it with you. "I got you-"

Staraptor got caught it a really strong high wind, making it shake and struggle to get out. The movement accidentally made you fall off as you screamed to your death. A blue object flew past your vision, but you closed your eyes at the sea was calling towards your death.

"Hold on!"

You gasp in surprise when you landed on something solid. Barley opening your eyes you saw a man, with his arm out wide and glowing bright blue, flying just like a pokemon. He landed on the island as you shook from almost death.

"Are you alright?" He had white hair and a sea blue colored streak as his bangs and red, almost violet, colored eyes.

He was really handsome, too handsome to be human as you blinked at him. "Y-Yeah... thanks for saving my life..."

"Not a problem! My names Latios!"

"Latios?" You questioned, "As in the legendary pokemon Latios?"

"Yep! Us legendaries can turn into humans too, ya know."

"Good to know... can you help me stop the vortex?"

"Ummm..." His face lost its cheerful expression as he fixed his bangs with his finger while thinking. "How can we do that?"

"Aren't you a physic type? Can't you help stop the vortex and destroy it?"

"I can, but I'll need more physic power with me. I sister isn't here and there aren't many other physic types here on the island."

"We'll take what we got!"

"Alright!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vortex was really close now as the trees were going wild from the wind. The rest of the island pokemon hid in their tiny caves on the island as three of the physic pokemon from the island were gathered up.

"Alright listen up!" You started commanding with a loud voice, "The vortex is really close right now! I'll have Latios use hyper beam to destroy the vortex while you hold the winds in place while it's destroyed. We only have one chance so let's try not to mess it up!"

The three pokemon nodded and got to work. The vortex was slowly stopping as the light blue around it was doing its best to stop it. Latios got close to the vortex, charged up his Hyper Beam with his hands, and released it.

The vortex was destroyed as the three pokemon did their best calming down the winds. Latios help too which relaxed the pokemon. The dark clouds passed by as the ocean was calm again.

"Yes! We did it!" You smiled and jumped in victory.

Latios came back with a wide smile. "Thanks for saving my island! I usually have Latias help me with the disasters around the island, but I got scared when I was alone in the matter. From now on, you're welcome to this island any time you want."

"Wait, your island? So this is...?"

"A sacred island? Yup! This is high honor for just a human."

He suddenly hugged you tightly to his chest. "And I couldn't be happier that human was you."

You giggled and blush. "Can I rest here the night before I have to go back?"

"Of course! I have wonderful stories to tell you and the pokemon here make the best food! It is mostly made from berries, but it's really good!"

Even thought you were only spending the day there, you ending up spending a week with Latios. Your chief was worried sick about you, but it secret you would always go back to the island during your free time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.1K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
16.1K 83 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!
82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
861K 12.6K 32
A bunch of pokehumans x reader, you can request any pokemon that you would like. REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED !!!