Habits Of My Heart °Jeffrey D...

By Mgrimes01

"Hi I'm Emma ... I saw your advertisement in the newspaper" - This book contains high levels of sexual conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
General information
Chapter 12
Thank you!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hey!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update soon!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 24

3.5K 126 26
By Mgrimes01

"Wake up baby" Jeffrey chuckled, placing a wet kiss on my neck. 

"Jeffrey" I groaned, wrapping my leg around him. 

"It's time to wake up, beautiful!" He said, stroking my stomach. 

"I know" I chuckled lightly, rubbing my eyes. 

"I can't wait to spend the whole day with you" He whispered, cupping my chin. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, placing my hands on his chest. 

"The mountains nearby" He replied with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my god!" I yelled in excitement and sat up. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty good huh?" Jeffrey laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

Jeffrey placed his hand on my belly and started rubbing it slowly and carefully. Every time he touched it, he reminded me of the pregnancy tests. 

"Something wrong?" He asked, looking at me as my smile faded. 

"No.. I'm fine" I replied, smiling again. 

"Are you sure?" He questioned, cupping my chin. 

Lying to him made me feel bad about myself, but at the same time, I didn't want to destroy the good atmosphere between me and Jeffrey. 

"I love you, I love the way you care about me, I love everything about you, Jeffrey! I even love your little tummy hairs" I chuckled.

"I'll always love you more" He replied and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. 

"Can I take a bath before we leave?" I asked, squeezing his cheeks. 

"Can I join you?" He questioned.

--

"Ready love?" He asked, opening the car door for me. 

"You're so lovable today, Jeffrey" I replied as got in the car. 

"I'm lovable because I love you" He chuckled, closing the door. 

"You look good today" Jeffrey chuckled lightly as he got in the car. 

He placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it slowly. "Oh, am I wearing a mirror?" I asked, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

"Good god" Jeffrey tittered and looked at me with his adorable, almost irresistible smile. 

Jeffrey rubbed my thigh slowly while his other hand was placed on the steering wheel. 

"I can't wait to show you my favorite spot up there." He said as he started the car. 

"I'm so excited" I replied as my phone went off. 

"Who are you texting with?" Jeffrey asked and started driving. 

"I just received a message from Juliet... she's hanging out with Norman" I chuckled. 

"What!? Norman?" Jeffrey asked and laughed. 

"He asked her out" I replied. 

"That little sneak" Jeffrey laughed. "I think they would make a cute couple to be honest!" I said, squeezing his hand. 

"Yeah.. Juliet would be perfect for Norman, she's cute and caring" Jeffrey said, smiling at me. 

"I'm really hungry" I exclaimed as we drove by McDonalds and tons of other fast-food signs. 

"Already? We just ate" Jeffrey questioned and looked at me. 

"Sorry" I chuckled, rubbing his arm. 

"I made some sandwiches, but we were supposed to eat them later" Jeffrey chuckled and pulled over. 

"Here you go babe," Jeffrey said as he handed me a sandwich with chicken and salad. 

I took a big bite of my sandwich and looked at Jeffrey. 

"Wow.. you're really hungry huh?" Jeffrey chuckled, grabbing my sandwich. 

"Let me taste" He tittered, taking a huge bite. 

"Hey! it's my sandwich" I warned and laughed. 

Jeffrey unlocked his seatbelt and leaned over to kiss me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as he placed a kiss on my neck. 

"Making you feel better" He chuckled, placing his hand my stomach. 

"Babe" I replied and pulled away. 

"What's wrong? Every time I touch... you pull away, did I do something wrong?" He asked and looked at me. 

"No, you didn't" I replied and sighed. 

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just nervous" I replied and breathed out. 

"Why baby?" Jeffrey questioned. His eyes softened. 

"I don't know," I said and sighed. 

"You don't have to hide your period for me!" Jeffrey said, squeezing my hand. 

"I'm not on my period Jeffrey" I chuckled. 

"I just want you to feel better," He said and hugged me. 

"I know.. I know Jeffrey" I replied, rubbing his back. 

As we arrived at the mountain spot Jeffrey talked so much about, he opened the door for me and helped me out of the car. 

"It's beautiful," I said and smiled as I saw the glowing green mountains. 

"Emma" Jeffrey called and opened the truck. 

"Can you help me with the tent?" He asked and smiled. 

"Tent?" I asked, looking at him with surprised eyes. 

"Yeah.. come on.. help me" He chuckled, handing me some bags. 

"Are we going to sleep out here?" I asked, helping him. 

"Yep," He replied.

--

Jeffrey's POV

We sat down in the sand and watched the sunset. I was nervous. I breathed out and looked at Emma. She was staring at the sea. 

"Emma?" I asked, cupping her chin. 

Emma looked at me and smiled weakly. I stood up and grabbed the rings in my back pocket, slowly breathing out. I knelt and smiled as Emma covered her mouth with her hands. 

"Oh, my go-" She exclaimed. 

"Emma. I've loved you since the very first moment I saw you. People always say love at first sight only happens in fairy tails, but when I first saw you, my heart skipped a beat and I've loved you ever since. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. There's a reason people like you and I find each other. Maybe it's god, maybe it's fate, but I know it's not an accident that I found you. I'm in love with you and all your little things. We have been through a lot together, but we still stand strong and I'll do anything to protect you. I want to have kids with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to spend all my life with you because I can't live without you" I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I opened the case and looked at Emma.

"Baby, will you marry me?" I asked, looking at her. 

"Of course! YES" She exclaimed with a shaky voice, wrapping her arms around me. 

"I love you" She whispered, pulling away, looking down at the ring. 

I placed the ring on her finger and wiped away her tears. 

"I love you so freaking much!" I said. 

"Oh my god. it's so beautiful" She said, looking down at her ring.

Emma stood up and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Let's go back to the tent," I said, picking her up. 

"Jeffrey" She chuckled, leaning her face against my neck. 

"You surprised me. I can't even believe it" She whispered, cupping my cheek. 

I opened the tent and placed Emma carefully on the soft mattress. "I want you" She whispered, unbuttoning her shirt. 

"Wait" I whispered, closing the tent. 

"I fucking love you!" I said, turning around and unzipping her jeans. 

"Jeffrey" She groaned as I lifted her hips and slid off her jeans. She sat up and passionately kissed me.

"I can't even describe how much you mean to me, Jeffrey!" She said, pulling my t-shirt off. 

Emma unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. I cupped her chin and kissed her deeply while Emma rubbed my member on the outside of my boxers. Emma pulled away and slid off my boxers. She looked down at my member and breathed out. 

"You don't have to Emma," I said, running my fingers through her hair. 

"I want to" She replied and started stroking me lightly. 

She sucked on my tip and it made me threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh good" I groaned, looking down at her. 

She stroked me faster and sucked me until I was close. 

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned, grabbing the sheets as I finished in her mouth. 

"Emma.. are you okay?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. 

"This time I actually liked it" She replied and smiled. 

"I didn't want to force you," I said and placed a wet kiss on her neck. 

"Jeffrey.. you didn't force me, I wanted to do it" She replied, flipping me over on my back, placing herself on top of me and started riding me.

"You like that?" She asked as I moaned. 

"Baby" I grunted as she continued to ride me. 

We changed positions. I replaced myself inside her and started to thrust slowly. 

"Jeffrey" She groaned, digging her nails into my bag.

"Baby" I moaned and thrust harder. 

"I'm almost there" She screamed and clashed her lips to mine. 

"Emma" I grunted as she was about to orgasm. 

Her walls tightened around my length and we both hit our climax. I finished inside her. 

"That was amazing," She said out of breathing.

"I love you Emma," I said, rubbing her back and closing my eyes. 

I hope you liked the chapter ;) 

/Michelle 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 24.2K 62
When you're thrust into a situation you never thought could happen, would you do anything to protect the ones you love? "This was hands down the best...
88.7K 2.4K 33
Your Ricks Grimes daughter, two of your friends have just been killed by Negan. You feel hopeless and scared. Negan makes you go into the R.V with hi...
5.7K 234 42
***Currently editing*** How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television? When is the last time any of us really wo...
133K 3.2K 37
Daryl Dixon FF I Found You, I Found Love, I Found It Where It Wasn't Supposed To Be. I DO NOT OWN THE WALKING DEAD CHARACTERS OR PLOT I ONLY OWN THEO...