Lessons [completed]

By annadapotato

Emily has a major crush on the hot guy at school, Hunter, but she has no idea what to do to get his attention... More

Brave Red
Catty
D For Danger
Quelle Surprise
Flat Out Fabulous
Shy Girl
Pillow Talk
Hug Me
Flamingo
Mocha
Men Love Mystery
Lickable
Chili
All Fired Up
Lady Danger
Pretty Please
Blankety
Steady Going
Desire
Craving
My Inner Femme
Party Line
Kinda Sexy
Reel Sexy
Meltdown
Bombshell
Sin
Dark Side
On Hold
Modesty
Rebel
Please Me
Myth
Capricious
Persistence
Deep Love
Spice It Up!
Chatterbox
Girl About Town
Cyber
French Twist
Hot Gossip
Sweetie
Snob
Giddy
Heroine
Self Aware
Lovelorn
etc.

Faux

3.8K 143 85
By annadapotato

WARNING: more sexy time yikes. Forgive me, for I have sinned.

Emily's POV

Jynx had to sneak in whenever she came over. It was annoying and tedious but worth it. Contrary to popular belief, I do love her. I can't say that it's all there anymore, but she's home. She's safe and reliable, much more than I am, and I am not willing to give her up.

Sure, my mother's giving me hell for it. She knows that Jynx is somehow still seeing me, and she's tried to catch us multiple times. Funny enough, the worst she's seen is me eating pizza rolls in my room. I got yelled at for it, but it's better than her catching me kissing Jynx!

Sometimes, I think my mother hates me. A part of her wants me to just be normal. She wants her suburban white mom life to rub off on me, but it's just not possible. I try to show respect and be a good girl, but I'm not going to bow down to her because I'm bisexual. Certainly not because she hit me either!

Frankly, seeing Jynx is a reminder of my strength. I can't let her go. Although my feelings for her are irresolute with Hunter in mind, she's everything I want to be.

"Give me a hand, will you?" She chuckled, trying to reach her body into my bedroom.

I grabbed her small hands and yanked her out of the window. She collapsed on my floor, and I fell with her. We both laughed like kids.

"You're welcome, punk!"

"Who are you calling a punk?" She asked, pointing to my ripped black jeans. I just bought them, and she hasn't stopped giving me crap about them.

I replied, "Are you jealous that I'm more edgy than you are?"

She smirked. "Excuse me, but aren't I the one with the lip piercing and dyed silver hair?"

She propped herself up onto her elbows and leaned her head towards me for a kiss.

"You call that silver? Looks gray to me," I sassed, but I obeyed her kissing demands.

Our lips met briefly. I could feel the cool lip ring against my own lips as they touched, but she reluctantly pulled away for a second. A second that felt like a minute. Indolent, she fell back onto the floor with a sigh of relaxation.

"I miss this. I miss sneaking into your room and stealing kisses from you," she whispered, more to herself than to me.

"Then do it more."

She rolled onto her back and looked up at me. Her hands rested on her stomach, but I wished they were in my hands.

"You're too busy hanging out with Hunter," she grunted.

Oh, this again. Honestly, I dodged a bullet last time. I can't believe Elaine was such a damn bitch, and she still is all the time, but she really almost ruined things between Jynx and me. It sucked. Yeah, I was being a dick, but I understand my mistakes. I said I loved Hunter, and I kissed him. It's bad. I get it, but it's done!

"Please don't do this to me again," I begged.

Her resting bitch face frightened me. "Then please don't fuck with him again."

"I'm not. I've made mistakes, but it's over with," I insisted. It was hard to say, though. I had strong feelings for Hunter.

She sighed. "You promise?" She asked with askance. In fact, she almost said it without interest.

"Yes," I lied through my teeth.

However, she immediately got up and scooted up to me. I slid my legs straight in front of me, and she sat on my lap. Her hands rested on my cheeks, and she looked down at my lips. Her eyes were bright. I couldn't decide whether to look at them or at her lips. Eventually, she didn't give me a choice.

Her lips pressed against mine, and she quickly bit on my lower lip. My hands immediately grabbed her ass, and I pulled her as close as I could. She fit perfectly against my body. It felt like home. I wanted to be with Hunter, but she was much kinkier! (I'm kidding! Or am I? Wow, I'm messed up.)

Her hands strung down from my cheeks to my neck to my chest and, finally, to my boobs. Her fingertips tickled me, so I laughed into the kiss. It seemed to turn her on, so I would occasionally smile and chuckle whenever her hands touched a sensitive spot.

Her hands, particularly her thumbs, massaged my boobs through my shirt. What a tease! I didn't have big boobs or anything, but she liked them. They were average, and she toyed with them like she was a cat and they were balls of yarn.

Then, right when I expected it, her hands let go and grabbed the bottom of my sweater. They pulled off my sweater, messing up my hair.

I wore a real bra this time. Well, it was a bralette I picked up from Victoria's Secret, but it matched my panties, and it's cute, so why not?

Jynx made me feel sexy, which was something that Hunter couldn't do as well. When I kissed him, I felt insecure. I knew I had to impress him so he wouldn't spread rumors that I'm a flop. With Jynx, I knew she loved me for who I was.

She reached my back and unsnapped my bra, throwing it off casually. Her lips moved down to my jawline and upper neck while her greedy fingers grabbed back at my boobs. She liked them, which pleased me. It was the first time she'd seen (felt?) them, and I was nervous about it. I still did want to impress her, but I just wanted her to be happy with me. It wasn't the pressure to be perfect at all, like with Hunter.

Her lips found my sweet spot, as usual, and my breath hitched. I instinctively pulled her close. She squeezed my boobs and nibbled on my sweet spot, which sent shivers done my spine. How could I be so weak to her attacks? Was she just that good?

Suddenly, her left hand reached to the back of my head and tugged at the roots of my hair, pulling my head back. I had to prop one of my arms up to keep from falling onto my back! Even more suddenly, she licked my sweet spot. Oh, she was kinky. Hair pulling and  licking? She knew I loved it.

I bit down on my lip so hard to stifle my moaning, and it didn't help. My body quivered, and I let out a desperate yip. She could probably feel it from my throat.

She brought her lips close to my ear so they tickled my earlobe. "You like that?" She whispered, yanking my hair again.

I panted softly, closing my eyes tightly. Fuck, she could do so much to me.

I nodded my head quickly.

"Say it. Say you want me."

Don't say Hunter. Don't say Hunter. Don't say Hunter.

"I want you, Jynx. Please," I begged, my voice faltering and cracking a couple of times.

She let go of my hair and chest and immediately began fumbling with my jeans. She undid the button ad unzipped them. One of her hands dug into my pants, her fingers feeling my lacy panties.

Her free hand gently pushed me down, and I complied because my whole body was weak to the touch of her fingertips. Soon, I was on the floor quivering because every part of me was in love with her. My body loved hers, my brain loved hers, and my heart loved hers.

She propped herself above me as she continued teasingly rubbing me through my underwear, and I closed my eyes to try controlling myself. "More," I whispered.

I tilted my head back as her fingers slid under my panties and began feeling around. I had to grab onto the carpeted floor to control myself because it felt so good. Her fingers may be small and thin, but they were intricate and soft. It felt like a massage.

"You're demanding," she whispered into my ear. "I like that."

I bit my lip and whimpered as she slipped two fingers inside me. I was so wet and loose that my body desperately welcomed her. I can't even explain how it felt. It was weird at first. I liked it, that's for sure, but it surprised me. Maybe I wasn't ready for it. Still, I let her do whatever she wanted because she deserved it.

"You know what else I like?" she asked. "Not being a side hoe."

She slowly pulled her fingers out of me, causing me to hold my breath.

I stared at her. It was completely silent aside from my breathing. As if everything had shut down and crashed, we just sat, dead and done.

"Emily, I love you, but I just can't. I know what you've done, and I know you have feelings for him. I'm not breaking up with you because I promised myself that I would get through this, but this can't happen," she explained.

She stuck her fingers inside of her mouth, sucking my juices off of them. I watched her lips carefully and bit my lip to keep from getting too turned on.

It wasn't fair.

She knew, so what? That doesn't mean that I'm not sorry and that I'm not trying to still be her girlfriend. I love her too, so what's the problem? It's not like I'm dating Hunter, and she couldn't possibly know I told him I loved him.

I didn't even mean it when I said it. I was desperate. Desperate for his attention and for some action from a guy. Jynx is sexy, as I'm sure you can tell, but I need to feed the beast with a guy, too.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked, staying perfectly still.

She got up and looked out the window. "Try not to fall for him anymore. He's bad for you, which is surprising coming from me," she said with a sad chuckle.

Then, like a whisper, she was gone. She left an empty spot in the room and a hollow pit in my stomach. I put myself back together but continued sitting on the floor as I pondered what she said. I couldn't bring myself to finish what she started, so I killed my mood with depressing thoughts!

What if she left me? What if I kept falling for Hunter?

What would be so bad about dating Hunter anyways?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 474 46
Anne is just a regular high school student but she has a bully named Hunter. Anne has negative opinions about his friends including his girlfriend Ju...
22.6K 948 40
❤️ Sequel to Loving Ms. Winters ❤️ *** With Blair now out of high school and planning her book release it would seem that everything is finally comin...
4K 209 32
**PLEASE EXCUSE THE SHITTY WRITING I LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 LOL!!** *there are two main characters* Hi, I'm Zeke. I have three best frien...
115K 2.8K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...