Ripped at the Seams

由 Lilrico05

This is a Roman Reigns fanfic it's about two people going into business together and hating each other to fal... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Squeal coming soon!!!

Chapter 6

467 11 0
由 Lilrico05

                It was the next morning and Kianna was outside sitting on the balcony she hardly got any sleep because she couldn't stop thinking about the conversation her and Roman had last night. She was starting to have mix feelings because she couldn't tell if he really had feelings for her or if all he wanted was sex from her. As she sat on outside she replayed their conversation in her head.

"What's wrong baby, why are you so quite?" Roman asks her as he keeps caressing the small of her back.

Kianna sighed and spoke, "I'm just thinking" she told him as she cuddled closer to him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks her worried at what she might say.

"About us and your intentions with me?" as she sat up and was about to get dressed he stopped her and sat up next to her.

"What about us and what do you mean my intentions with you?" his heart was racing now and they were both worried about what the other was going to say.

"Come on Roman what are we doing, I mean I'm starting to have feelings for you and I need to know if you feel the same way I do, or is this still just about sex with you?

"Where is all this coming from?" he ask her puzzled.

"Every guy that I have ever been with only keeps me around because of the sex not because they actually saw a future with me, so I want to know if this time is going to be different or am I just wasting my time."

"I do you have feeling for you too but I'm not ready for a relationship I like how things are right now" Kianna's heart ached a little when he said that but she was glad that he was being honest with her.

"Thank you for your honesty, but I don't want there to be just sex between us I want something more than that something real because once men find out about my past that's all they care about is  having Kianna Rico the porn star on their arm and they don't care about Kianna Rico the small town girl from Austin Texas who has big dreams and wear her heart on her sleeve." As tears filled her eyes she knew she did want  to be honest with him and open up to him.

"I'm sorry you feel like that but I'm not all those other guys yes things didn't start off great between us but that doesn't mean that I don't have feelings for you and yes it was all about sex and that's all I want for now I'm sorry if you want something more but I'm not the guy who can give it to you."

Kianna got up to go to the bathroom to hide because she didn't want Roman to see her cry. As she cried in the bathroom Roman felt bad for upsetting her but she couldn't fault him for telling her the truth. He knocked on the door to see if she would let him in so they could finish talking.

"Kianna, please open the door baby I'm sorry"

"Go away please, just leave me alone" as she kept crying he could hear her and it made him feel even worse.

"Please just open the damn door so we can talk about this I don't mean to hurt you I'm just being honest with you, would you rather I lie to you and tell you what you want to hear.

"No" she said as she opened the door to let him in.

He sat on the floor in front of her as she sat on the closed toilet seat with her head in her hands and tried to hold back tears. Roman moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and just held her and whispered in her ear.

"Tell me what's really bothering you, what brought all of this up?" as he wiped the tears from her eyes and waited for her to speak.

"It's about why I started to do porn and how I hate that part of my life and why I don't like being reminded of my past." She said nervously she took a deep breathe before she spoke again.

"You don't have to tell why you got into porn its none of my business" he told her as he waited for her to speak again.

"Just listen please; I was grieving over the loss of my nephew he was an important person to me we grow up together and were attached at the hip we did everything together. So when he died I didn't take it too well and use porn as a way to cope and to forget the pain I felt but all that did was make it worse I was so disgusted with myself. That I had to be drunk just to get through a day of filming and sometimes I was so completely numb to the point I couldn't feel anything and just laid there faking all the orgasms I could." Roman was shocked to hear what Kianna had just told him and he hadn't realized what he was really doing to her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that and now I feel like a real dick for treating you the way I do, how did your nephew pass away" he ask her.

" He was killed by a drunk driver traveling to Houston for a DJ gig he wasn't driving his friend was and the drunk driver was driving in the wrong lane and hit them head on and my nephew died at the sense." She said as tears rolled down her face and said, "I was supposed to go with him but canceled because of school and my mid-terms, I blame myself for not being there with him, I should have been there I should have drove them like to was supposed to."

"Baby, I'm sorry but don't blame yourself if you had gone you wouldn't be here with me right now and I'm grateful to god that you didn't go like you were supposed to." He pulled her off of the toilet and brought her to his lap and held her tight in his arms as he kissed her cheek she leaned back and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he told her as they both sighed.

"For what?" she ask him.

"For hurting you the way I did if I had known what you went through I would have gone about everything differently."

"Don't worry about it what's done is done we can't change it now." She was about to speak again when he turned to face to kiss her, he kissed her like he had never kissed her before.

"Roman please don't hurt me I have been hurt enough, I don't need someone perfect. I need someone who loves me, respects me, cares for me, and understand me." It was getting late so Kianna got up and headed to the bed to go to sleep.

"I'm not trying to hurt you I just don't want to be in a relationship, I haven't really gotten over losing my wife to cancer 4 years ago, she was my world my everything and then she was taken from me and I have never loved anyone else in fact I still love her til this day so I don't think I could ever love another the way I loved her."

"I see well its getting late so I'm going to bed now I see you in the morning, goodnight." She told him as she kissed his cheek and went to bed. She didn't know how late he had stayed up until she felt him get into bed with her and pulled her into him and held her tight.

                When Roman woke up he rolled over to say good morning to Kianna but she wasn't in the bed he got up and got dressed and saw her sitting outside on the balcony wearing one of his t- shirts. He walked out and took in a breath of fresh air and wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning beautiful, what are you doing out here alone?" he ask here as she brushed him off and went inside to shower and get dressed. Roman sighed and said to himself, "Fuck she's still mad I don't see what for when all I did was tell her how I felt."

Once Kianna was done getting ready she finally came out of the bathroom after Roman begged and pleaded with her the entire time she was in the bathroom to open the door so they could talk about last night but Kianna wasn't having it. Kianna went to the bed to put her shoes on and Roman went to go sit next to her before they left to go exploring for ideas for this golf line and men's line. Roman put his hand on Kianna's thigh and asked if they could talk.

"Can we talk for a little bit about last night I hate the way we left things?" Roman asks sincerely.

"I think you made yourself pretty clear last night, when we get back to Manhattan we go back to just being business partners and that's it no more sex if you don't feel how I feel than we shouldn't be doing this at all." She said with attitude.

"You can't really be mad at me for telling you the truth I'm sorry I can't be that man for you, I want to be trust me I do but I just can't." he sighed and went to get dressed.

Kianna sighed and went to where Roman was at and talked to him," Look I'm sorry I'm not mad at you I'm more mad at myself for letting things get this far and I understand you still have feelings for your wife but you have to think would she really not want you to find love again?" she ask him as she kissed his cheek and watched him shave his face.

"I don't know what my wife would have wanted me to do because we never really talked about it." As he turned around to face Kianna he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"You really have to stop sending me mixed signals, you say one thing but your actions tell me a different story." She said as she pulled his hands off of her waist and turned to walk away.

He grabbed her by the hand and kept her from walking away and said, "I didn't say I didn't have feelings for you because I do."

"But" she said as she wanted waited for him to respond.

"But I just want to take things slow and start over because the last thing I want to do is hurt you and I'm sorry if I have that wasn't my intention at all." They both hugged each other for a long time before Kianna spoke.

"Okay we will to take things slow and start over now let's go play some golf before it gets too late."

                They both walked out of their room and headed to a golf course to play and get some ideas for Roman's golf line. They held hands the entire time and even though Roman didn't want a relationship with Kianna he enjoyed being around her and she enjoyed being around him. They were having a good time playing golf and making fun of each other especially when Roman had to teach Kianna how to play because she didn't know how to play golf.

"Who came up with this game must have nothing better to do because a grown ass man hitting balls into a hole must have no sex life." She said as they both laughed together.

"I'm just saying or he could be an arrogant asshole like you" she laughed and he smacked her ass for being so rude.

"Watch it woman you're asking for it" as he planted a kiss on her.

"Okay I have an idea the next person who makes it in has to flash the other" Kianna said jokingly.

"You have a deal Ms. Rico, get ready to show me that ass" she laughed and he did too.

"Who said anything about me having to show you anything." As she smiled Roman licked his lips.

Unfortunately for Kianna she lost the bet and had to flash Roman so as they moved to the next hole Roman was distracted so Kianna quickly called his name and flashed him.

"Hey, big daddy." She lifted up her shirt and flashed him her boobs and Roman's reaction was priceless.

"Oh my fucking God your nuts!" he told her as he was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, she pulled her shirt down as Roman walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"You like what you see" she ask him and he kissed her neck she could feel his erection.

                After they were done playing golf they went to go have lunch at a nearby bar as Tyler drove them around Roman got a call from his daughter JoJo. As roman talked to his daughter Kianna checked her emails and replied back to a few she also listened in on Roman conversation with his daughter she didn't realize  how different he acts when she is around like he is a new person.

"Hey baby girl, daddy misses you and we can't wait to see you when he gets home." She could hear JoJo talking in the background.

"I miss you too daddy"

"Have you been a good girl for Kelsey?"

"Yes daddy you always ask me that and I'm always good." Roman laughed and said.

"I know baby daddy was just checking." JoJo giggled and said good bye to her daddy.

"Bye daddy I gotta go now the pizza is here."

"Bye baby daddy loves you" they hung up and they arrived at the bar they got out of the car and headed towards the door.

And of course they were ambushed by a mob of people again Kianna wasn't really use to all the attention that Roman brings with him everywhere he goes and she only wondered what the media would say when they arrived back in Manhattan on Sunday night. As they sat down and ordered their food they talked amongst themselves.

"I want you to come home with me" Roman said as Kianna stared him in the face and almost died.

"W- What? You want me to come home with you as in move in with you?" What the fuck is he thinking she asks herself?

"No not move in with me just spend every other weekend with me at my place" she was confused now more than ever before.

"Why" she ask him he smiled at her and cupped her face in his hands before he spoke.

"Because I want to see where this will go" than he kissed her, their food had arrived.

They sat and ate in silence the rest of the time but did manage to discuss a little business and ideas they had for the golf line.

"Are you sure you want to do this golf line" Kianna ask Roman as he order them some shots.

"Yes I'm very sure I'll email you the idea I have on Monday let's just have some fun while we are here" he told her with a smirk on his face.

"What did you have in mind big daddy" she said all seductively as she wink at him.

"Well I got to do what I wanted to do, so I'll leave that up to you baby girl" as he handed her a shot they both slammed them down.

"What the fuck was that" she ask him referring to the shot she just downed.

"Tequila" he busted out laughing when he saw her reaction."

"It's not funny you are so going to pay for that Mr. Reigns" she told him as she drank some water.

            Once they left the bar Kianna told Tyler where to go next and she would tell Roman what she wanted to do once they got there. He kept asking her where they were going and what it was that she had planned.

"Where are we going Kiki?" He ask her and she was caught off guard when he called her my her nickname.

"You'll see when we get there I need to grab a few things" she said as she looked at Tyler from the back seat and he just winked at her. "So you're calling me Kiki now when did this happen" she ask him.

"Just now when it accrued to me, how much it annoys me that people call you Kianna."

"I see, you know Kiki is a nickname I was given because people didn't know how to say Kianna" as she covered his eyes because they were getting close to the adult sex store.

"Why are you covering my eyes" he ask as he tried to sneak a peek at where they were.

"Stop trying to look or you won't get the surprise I have for you" she told him as she covered his eyes.

Tyler stop the car when they arrived and held the door open for them as they got out of the car they headed into the sex store name blissful sin. When Roman saw where they were he laughed and smacked Kiki's ass and said.

"A sex store, really Kianna what can we possibly need from here?" He ask her as he sook his head.

"You said you would leave it up to me and this is what I want to do" she said as she bit her bottom lip.

"Fine have at it woman but I don't see why we would need anything from this place.

"Oh come on Roman I would except more of an excited reaction from the Christian Grey of Samoans" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Good one, hurry up daddy is ready to tap that ass" he said as he hugged her from behind she could feel his growth in his pants. They went there separate ways as Kianna looked around.

When she finally came across what she was looking for hand cuffs and some massage oils and a blind fold. She even went as far as to try on a few naughty outfits and she decided on a red play boy bunny outfit. She walked over to the counter to check out before Roman saw what she had with her. The girl rang up her items and put everything into a bag when Roman came up behind her and scared the crap out of her.

"Hey what did you get me" he ask her and touched her butt that made her jump.

"Oh god Roman you scared the shit out of me, don't you know not to sneak up on people" he laughed and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you I'm just ready to go"

"Your total is $86.27" the girl at the counter told her as Kianna was about to pull out her credit card to pay. Roman had already given his to the cashier and told Kianna not to worry about it.

"I got it baby girl keep your money" he told her as he winked at her.

       They finally made it back to the hotel and that's where Kianna finally told Roman what she wanted to do as she set the room up for the fun filled evening.

"What is all of this" Roman ask of her.

"You will see" she told him as she patted his chest.

"So what's the plan baby girl" as he waited patiently for her answer.

"Alright come sit over at the table with me so we can play strip poker" Kianna was shuffling the cards as Roman walked over to sit with her and was amused at the fact she wanted to play strip poker.

"You sure you want to play against me, you might not like it when you get your ass kicked"

"Please don't flatter yourself" they both laughed and started playing poker Kianna turned some music on just in case they got too loud.

After about 3 games of poker Roman was down to his boxer briefs and Kianna was still in her underwear. They continued to play when Roman lost the next hand so he had to lose his underwear.

"Come on big daddy let's move this party to the bed" Kianna shoved Roman down on the bed and put the blind fold on him.

"What are you doing i wanna see that amazing body of yours" Roman said in protest.

"Stop talking just relax and trust me" as she handcuffed him the the bed post.

"Handcuffs baby is this really all necessary" he ask her as he smiled.

"Shut up before I tape your mouth shut" she demanded from him as she slapped him in the face.

"What the fuck, your gonna get it let me out of these damn handcuffs" he commanded from her.

"No shut up" she said as she straddle him she poured the massage oil all over his body and started to rub it all in until she came to his anaconda she poured some oil in her hand and started to massage his dick.

"Oh damn baby that feels so damn good don't stop."

"You like that daddy?"

"Yes baby give daddy that pussy"

"Not yet big daddy I'm not finished with you yet" she rubbed some massage oil on her boobs and put Roman's dick in between them and started the bounce them up and down repeatedly at a fast pace.

"Oh my god baby what are you doing fuck that feels awesome"

"You like titie fucking me daddy" as she moved up to him as she kissed his lips and bit his bottom lip.

"Fuck baby yes your tities feel fucking amazing with daddy's dick in between them."

Kianna then took her panties off and slowly slipped Roman's dick into her as she rode him up and down she lean into him and whispered into his ear.

"I'm gonna take off the blind fold now" as she bounced up and down off of him they both moaned out.

"Fuck, daddy you feel so fucking good ohh"

"Yeah baby make that ass clap on daddy's dick, fuck me don't stop"

"Who's dick is this" she ask Roman.

"Fuck baby it's your dick"

"Oh fuck big daddy make me cum"

"Un Handcuff me and I will baby come on daddy needs to feel your body.

"No now shut up and tell me I'm the only one who fucks this dick" she commanded from him.

"O-oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum, make daddy cum"

"Say it and I'll let you cum" she demanded as she slapped him again.

"You're the only one who will ever fuck daddy's dick" she rode his dick until he came once she felt him come she un cuffed him and collapsed on the bed next to him.

            As they caught their breath Roman rolled over on top of her and started kissing her all over and made his way down south he pour the massage oil on her pleasure area and started to put his long manly fingers inside of her and flicked them up ward and hit her g- spot and she lost it.

"Oh oh daddy fuck me" she moaned out as she arched her back.

Roman then started to lick her clit as he kept fingering her wet pussy.

"You ready for daddy baby girl"

"Uh huh, daddy give me that dick now" she begged of him.

He slowly jammed his deal into to her pre cum pussy and thrusted in and out of her at a fast pace. It was so intense that Kianna dug her nails into Roman and bit his shoulder.

"Fuck big daddy make me cum" she begged of him as she moaned she wrapped her legs around him.

"Cum for daddy baby, your pussy feels so good" Roman felt another release coming so his pace picked up he put Kianna's legs on his shoulder and thrusted harder and faster.

"Oh my god Roman I'm gonna cum, fuck please don't stop oh oh" as she came Roman wasn't far behind her.

"Sh shit baby daddy's gonna cum all in you"

As they both climaxed they laid in bed together as Roman had his arms around Kianna's waist. Kianna was all cuddled up on Roman with her head on his chest as they were breathing heavily.

"Well so much for taking things slow" Kianna said out loud.

"What's wrong with us having sex, I mean it's fucking amazing why should we stop?" He ask her as he squeezed her butt.

"There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't want this to be a reoccurring thing between us" she said as she sighed.

"Don't do that, looked at me I'll make you a deal I promise tomorrow we will go on a actual date and you'll see who the real Roman Reigns is." He kissed her lips and held her tighter.

"I would like that very much , good night Mr. Reigns."

"Goodnight, baby."

As they both fell asleep Kianna couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring the both of them because if Roman played his cards right he would get another surprise like tonight waiting for him.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

19.4K 500 22
Samoan God Roman Reigns is looking for his mate to rule beside him, in a world of deceit, betrayal, dishonor, disloyalty, and disrespect, can one wom...
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
151K 3.1K 88
Rosalie Salvatore becomes a WWE Diva. She has dreamed of being a Diva since she was little. She gets the chance to do her dream in the big business...
594K 7.2K 40
Raelle Jackson is the perfect example of someone who followed the blueprint of success to the T, but even though she did all the right things, got th...