It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again

259 17 119
By BlackRosesDieHard

Aila's POV
"Beta I think you and Hadi should leave for washington, your flight is in few hours. Your dad is in a better health now and we all are here. Your camp will start day after tomorrow and you have to report tomorrow. I think you both should leave, Me, Abeer and Erum will reach the hospital in few minutes."- Mom said over the phone.

I and Hadi stayed at the hospital whole night in case of emergency but thank God dad is in a stable condition than before. He is able to sit and talk and now Mom is forcing me to leave.

"Mom, Dad ko is halat me chor ke me aur Hadi kaise chlae jaein. Even if I will go, I will remain hell worried for his health. I think I should cancel my flight."- I said not wanting to leave dad and go.

"Aila, Me Abeer Erum and Zohaib are here with your dad. And you said he is in a better health now. Trust me beta agar koi emergency hoi I will inform
you both. We will be there with your packed bags in a few minutes and then Zohaib will drop you both to airport."- Mom ordered and I had to reluctantly agree.

"What happened?"- Hadi asked as he woke up sitting beside me on the hospital's bench.
"Mom ordered us to leave for washington, they are coming with our bags in few minutes."- I said.
"Hmm, Aila I think aunty is right. Uncle is in a better condition now and every one's here to look after him."- Hadi tried to make me understand.
"But Hadi how can I..."
"Uncle wouldn't like that you missed your flight because of him. Will he ?"- Hadi questioned me and I shaked my head.

"So I think we should listen to them, Okay?"- Hadi smiled and asked and I nodded my head.
"Let's go grab a coffee from the cafe?"- Hadi asked.
"Yea let's go, but first let's check on Dad?"- I asked and he nodded.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
"Khair khariat se jana beta. Allah kamyab kare dono ko."- Tayaabu patted Aila Api and Hadi bhai's head as they were now leaving for airport with Zohaib bhai and Tai Ami.

"Abu please take care of yourself. Aise daraya na karein."- Aila Api said as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Chalo beta we are getting late."- Tai ami said to Aila api and she nodded.

She hugged tayaabu and bid all of us good bye.

"Erum aur Abeer khayal rakhna inka."- Tai ami ordered us to look after tayaabu.
"Don't worry Tai ami, app jaldi se jaein aur Aila api aur Hadi bhai ko jaldi se chor kar wapis aaein."- I smiled and pushed her towards the door otherwise she would keep worrying about Taya abu's health.

They finally left and Me and Erum api sat beside Tayaabu for some chit chatting.

"Kya Tayaabu, aise koi darata hai? Me aap se baat nahi karongi agar aap ne apni sehat ka dehan nahi rakha to."- I made and sad face and said to Taya abu.
"I agree with Abeer."- Erum api also joined me.
"Ohoo mere bachon, jab tak tum log meri taqat ban ke mere pas ho mujhe kuch ho sakta hai bhala?"- Taya abu smiled and said.

"Beta zindagi aur maut to dono uper wale ke hathon me hai, hum to bas is dunia me mitti ban ke aae the aur mitti ban ke hi reh jaeinge bas saath reh jaeinge to bas hamare amaal. Isliye beta jitna ho sake apne ird gird, logon ko khush rakho aur apne dilon me kabhi bhi mail na aane do."- Taya abu said.

In the mean time nurse came and said- "It's time for him to rest, I suggest you both go outside and please bring these medicines from the pharmacy."- She handed over a medicine list to Erum
api.

We both walked out of the room.
"Let me go get it Erum api and you stay here."- I took the list from her hand and moved towards the hospital's pharmacy.
"Come soon."- Erum api said and I nodded.

-------------------------------------------
I handed over the medicine list to the pharmatist and he gave me the medicines prescribing me the details about the medicine about when to give and how to give and I nodded my head.

"Here you go."- He put all the syrups and tablets in a bag and handed it to me with a smile on his face.
"Thank You."- I smiled in a thin line and took the bag from him.

As soon as I turned around I bumped into someone and the bag of medicines dropped from my hand.
I bent down to pick it up and the person bent down too.

"I am so Sor..."- His words got lost in his mouth when his eyes met mine.

I was shocked to see him there....again...after six years.

We stood there at the same place doing nothing just looking at each other's face....shocked.

"Ahem, Maam do you want anything else?"- Suddenly the pharmatist said and I realised I was blocking the way for the customers.

I stepped aside for him to move forward. He ordered his medicines but I still stood there shocked gawking at his face.

He took his medicines and turned towards me.

He gave a weak smile looking at me and I returned one back.

"How are you?"- He asked clearing the silence between us.
"Good"- I smiled and said.
"How ar..."- My question wasn't complete when a toddlers loud voice echoed in my ears.

"Papa...Papa...Papa"- I turned my face towards the voice and my eyes caught sight of a cute little boy around 4-5 running and coming towards our side.

"Aeeee Papa ka bacha"- Haroon bent a little down and scooped the little boy in his arms.

Haroon? Papa?

Haroon kissed the boys cheek and smiled widely looking at him and my heart shattered into peices looking at the scene in front of me.

He has really moved on.

I looked confused between both of them.
"You got married?"- I tried my best to ask with a cheerful smile but failed.
He nodded his head and my heart broke into million peices.
"This is my son Ayan."- He said and I carressed little Ayan's cheek.

"Daddy let's go, mom is waiting in the room."- Ayan said to Haroon.

In the mean time Ayan's eyes met mine.
"Hi my name is Ayan. What is your name?"- Ayan said in his cute little voice still in his father arms.

"My name is Abeer. Nice to meet you Ayan."- I smiled and said.
"Are you daddy's friend?"- He asked.

My eyes met Haroon's. I smiled and said- "an old student actually."

"Here is a chocolate for you Ayan."- I took out a chocolate from my bag and  gave it to Ayan and he took it happily as if he got some kind of treasure.

"Thankyou"- He smiled widely.
"Welcome"- I returned back the smile.

"Okay now stand on your feet like a good boy."- Haroon said as he brought Ayan down on his feet.

"How is Armeena?"- I smiled and asked him.
"She is fine. Just came here for regular checkup's."- He said.

There was a silence for sometime when he said- "Never thought we will meet again and that too here, like this."

"I know, God surely plays some games."- I smiled in a thin line and said and he nodded his head.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, he said- "Abeer I wa..."- Haroon was saying something but got interrupted by Erum Api's voice.

"Abeer, what are you doing here? I was waiting for you for so long. Let's go nurse needs these medicines."- Erum
api said and she took the medicine bag from my hand and left.
"Come fast Abeer."- Erum api said as she left the pharmacy.

"I should leave now. It was nice meeting you again."- I genuinely said and he smiled in return.

I bent down a little on Ayan's level- "It was nice meeting you too Ayan."- I kissed on his chubby cheek while he was busy eating chocolate.

He kissed on my cheek back and I chuckled at his cute gesture.
"Aww thankyou."

With that I left the pharmacy and a million shattered pieces of my heart.

--------------------------------------------
It was now night and Erum Api stayed at hospital with Tayaabu while me and Taiami came back home.
The doctors said that he can be discharged tomorrow as it was not major heart stroke.

"Abeer beta khana to kha lo."- Tai ami said.
"Tai ami mujhe bhookh nahi hai, aap
please kha lein, me sone ja rahi hoon."- I didn't had the courage to even eat a morsel. I just needed to go to my room and fight with my thoughts.

I rested my body on the bed and thought about today.

Wo agay bharh gaya hai Abeer. Bas tu hi kabhi agay nahi barh pai. Itni door to aagai sab kuch chor ke likin phir bhi wo tere khayalon se teri sochon se na nikal saka aur aaj phir se itne salon baad uska samna hua.
Ya Khuda kaisa imtehaan hai ye.

X---------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Worrying won't stop the bad from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

I hope the quotes I post transfers a posivite vibe to ya all peeps ;)

Surprise Update 😉
I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Let the votes, love and comments coming <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.1K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
14.3K 472 42
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
577K 23.9K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...