A Modern Love

By rogersdrumface

"He smelled flowery, he was a carrier. In this world of breeders and carriers (neutrals, too, but they didn't... More

Apple Cinnamon Tea
What Does This Make Us?
Our First Time
James Fredrick Hutton
No More Fucking Casserole
Mummy
Galileo
Baby Nug-Face
Poppyseed
Just A Warning
Son and Daughter
Old Friends
Sleepovers
Hospital
Date Night
Little Duck
Halloween
Friends Will Be Friends
We Can Work It Out
Forever and Ever
We're Pregnant!
Michael and Michelle
Christmas
Fight From the Inside
Can We Talk For A Moment?
National Space Centre
Andrew
My Baby
Teacher's Conference
Where's my Cake?
Welcome Home
I Was Hungry
Nice To Meet You
We Hate Him
Something Doesn't Feel Right
Don't Take My Baby
Little Piggy
Was He Flirting?
La Vie En Rose
Did You Get Them?
What An Idiot
I Have A Crush
You Weren't Wearing A Condom
You Could've Died!
Mr. Sex
If Not For You
He Was Amazing
How Was Your Breakfast?
I'm Bored
First Official Three J Weekend
Just Gotta Get Right Out of Here
You're Like A Teddy Bear
An Ass That Won't Quit
Until We're Old and Grey
Now That We're Old and Grey

Let Me Paint You

845 34 13
By rogersdrumface

January 15, 2015

- Freddie's POV -
My first day back, after the conference, went smoothly. The substitute teacher was wonderful with the kids and they were well on their ways with their painting projects.

Since it was my second day back, the kids continued their projects and I didn't really have to do anything. I sat at my desk and I caught up on old marking- and planning for my maternity leave.

After my classes, I had lunch with Brian in his classroom- there were science posters all over the walls and a biology mannequin on the counter.

"What's your mannequins name?" I asked, quietly, while I adjusted myself on the bench.

"The kids named him Bartholomew." The older man chuckled while he put his empty Tupperware container into his bag.

"That's why I don't let them pick names for my baby." I laughed while I continued to pick at my lasagna. "My daughter would be named Bartholomew or something." Brian laughed while he walked over to the board, he erased some things from his other science class then he started writing biology things.

After a while, the bell rang and the kids started walking in. I put my lunch into my bag then I just sat there and I watched the kids.

"Mr. May, why is Mr. Bulsara in here?" A girl asked while she looked over at me- I didn't know her so I was really wondering how she knew me.

"He's a huge part of our lesson today, okay?" Brian sighed. "Just... everyone be quiet and we'll get started." I crossed my ankles and I rested my chin in my hand- this was interesting.

Brian started his lesson on notes about breeder and neutral biology- how everything worked inside of them and why things happened. He gave me a note package and I followed along with what he was doing- I kind of wanted to teach biology.

"What is that?" I laughed while Brian drew some random thing on the board.

"It's a uterus, Freddie." Brian muttered- he was allowed to call me by my first name because I was off.

"That's not a uterus." I shook my head and the kids started laughing. "Let me draw you a uterus." I stood up and I waddled over to the whiteboard. "Okay, this is not a uterus- this is just ugly." I drew an 'X' through the drawing, with a red marker, and the kids laughed. "This is how you draw a uterus." I hummed while I looked at the textbook.

When I turned back to the board, I dropped the marker onto the floor.

"Oh." I frowned while I stared at it- if something was on the floor, it was dead to me. "It's okay, just sit down." I put my hand up to Brian then I grabbed another marker. "Okay, here's a uterus." I muttered then I drew it on the board.

"And that's why I'm not an art teacher." Brian laughed and the kids nodded.

I sat in Brian's spinny chair and I rolled around the front of the classroom.

"You're being a distraction." Brian muttered while he pushed me back to his desk. "Just stay here until I tell you to come out." He laughed and I frowned.

I continued pouting while Brian taught then he motioned for me to stand beside him. I waddled over to him and he positioned me so my side was facing the kids.

"Okay, so Mr. Bulsara is almost 33 weeks along which means he has how many weeks left? Mary?" He pointed to a girl and she quickly flipped through her notes.

"It depends on the way you count weeks but normally it's to 39 weeks so he has 6 weeks left." She nodded and I smiled.

"And which way should the baby be facing now? Andrew?" Oh, Julia's boyfriend.

"The head sh-should be facing the birth canal?" He answered and I smiled at him with a little nod- I liked him.

"That's right." Brian nodded. "But Mr. Bulsara told me that his baby hasn't flipped upside down yet. Can anyone tell me what it'd be called if she didn't flip before birth?" He looked around and several hands shot up. "Marcus?"

"The baby would come out bottom first which is called a breech birth." The boy nodded and Brian wrote the term on the board- this was scaring me a bit.

"Brian, I'm not comfortable with this." I whispered while I grabbed onto his forearm.

"We're almost done, don't worry." He patted my arm and I looked at the ground- well, my belly.

Brian and the kids continued pointing out things that were wrong with my baby- she wasn't even out yet and people were already telling her that there was something wrong with her. The class ended rather quickly then I got out of there as quickly as I could- I didn't want to be there anymore because it was scaring me a bit.

"Jim? I'm home!" I called while I walked into the house. "Honey, I had an awful day!" I continued calling while I took my winter gear off.

"Would painting make you feel better?" My boyfriend asked while he walked into the entrance way.

"A little bit. Why?" I pouted while Jim walked me up the stairs.

"I bought some body paint." Jim smiled and I giggled. "You were talking about it and I remembered how fun it was, I wanted you to paint me again." He walked into our room and he laid on his belly- propped up on a bunch of pillows. "There's paint on the bedside table." He muttered while he took his old t-shirt off.

"I can see that." I smiled while I straddled his bum. "I love you." I kissed the nape of his neck and he squirmed.

I gently rubbed Jim's back then I opened the small containers of paint. I grabbed one of the thick brushes and I dipped it in the black paint.

"Did you bring up water?" I whispered while I painted little black hills.

"I did, it's in those cups on the bedside table, love." Jim turned his head and he smiled.

I hummed while I painted a little sunset on my boyfriend's back. He would quietly giggle when I painted his sides- he was ticklish.

"Jim, move again, I fucking dare you to move again." I gently pulled his hair and he laughed.

Jim laid still for me and he let me finish the sky. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I took a photo, once everything was done.

"See?" I hummed while I showed him the photo. "I'll show it to my students and they won't even know that I had a raging boner the whole time." I laughed while I rolled into my spot.

"Let me paint your belly." Jim whispered while he spread his hand on the covered mound.

"No, I'm bloated today." I bit my bottom lip while I rubbed the bottom of my belly.

"Freddie, you aren't bloated. Let me paint your belly, you painted my back so it's my turn." The older man started to pull of my jumper and I groaned, loudly, at him. "I love you." He hummed while he threw the clothing article over his shoulder.

"Whatever." I muttered while Jim straddled my thighs. "Don't stare at her, she's very shy." I giggled when he started staring- trying to find something to paint.

"Her Father is allowed to stare at her." Jim retorted while he started to do a yellow circle in the middle of my stomach- with my belly button in the middle of the circle. "Isn't that right, baby girl? You're okay with Daddy looking at you every once and a while, right?" He cooed while he gently scratched at the sides of my belly.

"She said that she's okay with you staring in intervals, don't just stare for a long time." I laughed and Jim stopped painting because my belly was shaking- how embarrassing.

Jim continued to coo to the baby while he painted- he loved talking to her and this was some one-on-one time for them. My belly was near his face so he could talk to her.

"What are you painting?" I laughed while he continued doing the pink shapes around the yellow circle.

"It's a flower." He laughed while he started doing the background blue. "Shut up, I don't teach art so I'm not good at it." He frowned and I rubbed the side of his face.

"I love it, it's perfect." I giggled, softly, while he continued doing what he was doing- the brush felt nice on my skin.

To be honest, it didn't really look like a flower...

--

- Jim's POV -
Once the paint was dry on Freddie's belly and my back, Freddie got off of the bed and I laid down.

"Okay, let's have actual sex now, it's time to do it." Freddie nodded while he straddled me- we didn't try doing it again because of the lactating incident. "I bought myself a pump yesterday and I made sure that I was empty before we did this- I pumped this morning." He giggled while he rubbed my bare chest.

"What did you do with the milk?" I asked while I helped him out of his jumper.

"I gave it to Brian for a science lesson." He nodded and I felt my jaw drop. "Oh, darling, I'm joking. I dumped it down the sink- I can't save it yet, it's still too early. I can start saving it if you want our freezer overflowing with milk." He laughed while he rubbed my cheek.

"No, dumping it down the sink is fine. Just um, just don't give it to Brian, okay?" I nuzzled into his hand and he nodded. "Do you want to have sex or do you want to make love?" They were very different to us- sex was hard, with yelling, and making love was passionate, very quiet and in sync.

"Can you make sweet, sweet love with me?" Freddie giggled and I nodded.

"Do you want to be on your side or do you want to try something else?" I asked while I moved him off of me- after that, I took off our pants and he just laid there.

"What if we just do missionary so you can see my face?" Freddie whispered while he palmed himself and I hummed in agreement.

"Sure. Let's just get you on your back then." I fluffed our bajillion pillows and Freddie laid back on them- he insisted on having tons of pillows because they made his back feel better.

"I'm all propped up and comfy." He sighed while he snuggled into the pillows. "Are you going to do it now?" He whispered while I knelt between his spread legs.

I reached over to the bedside table and I grabbed the, almost empty, bottle of lube. Freddie smiled at me while I spread it on my fingers and he squealed when I squirted it over his hole.

"Are you ready?" I whispered while I circled his hole, with the pads of my forefinger.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Freddie whispered back while he tried to push himself down on my fingers- just because we were making love didn't mean that he wasn't needy.

"Just calm down, love." I laughed while I put my clean hand on his belly. "Can you hold your knees up for me?" I asked and he nodded.

Freddie pulled his knees up and I carefully stuck one finger in- it was tight but Freddie started panting, which meant he was enjoying it. He gave me a little squeak when I put the second finger in and he moaned while I scissored the tight muscles open.

"You're doing so well for me, baby." I whispered while I worked my fingers in and out of him.

"I don't want to do it in our bed- I just washed the sheets and I don't want to ruin them." Freddie groaned while he bunched the sheets up in his fist.

"Where do you want to go?" I whispered while I slowly removed my fingers, one by one.

"Bathtub." Freddie whined. "I'm so sore from standing today and I just need to bath." He laughed- maybe this wasn't about the sex.

I helped Freddie off of the bed then he leaned on me while we walked to our bathroom. He had to sit on the closed toilet while I started the bath, I sat on the tile floor and I looked up at him while he lazily played with himself.

"Your belly looks nice." I chuckled while I rubbed his knee.

"I like the flower." Freddie laughed while he rubbed his bump. "I miss being able to touch myself without having to hold up my belly." He yawned while he continued to gently touch himself- his belly kind of covered everything.

"I'll touch you when we get into the bath." I hummed while I felt the water. "The temperature is nice. Do you want to get in now?" I asked and Freddie nodded.

I helped my boyfriend off of the toilet and into the bathtub. He went on his knees and he held on to the ledge near the tap, pushing his ass out to the back of the tub which meant he changed his mind about missionary. I got into the water and I knelt behind him- I gently wanked myself and I put the three fingers back into him.

"Fuck." Freddie whispered while he hung his head. "Touch my prostate." He whispered and I angled my fingers so I could press against it- he squealed and squirmed a bit.

"Do you want my big cock in your tight ass?" I pressed my body to his back and he nodded, rapidly.

I carefully teased his hole with the head of my cock and he moaned- it was barely in but he was already moaning. I reached up and I played with his nipples then I gently pushed in- he didn't scream, he was only moaning.

"Jim, Jim, please." Freddie whimpered then I started to thrust, gently, in and out of him. I would pull out all the way then he'd come back to me and I'd bottom him out.

He continued to whine while I thrusted into him- holding onto his hips and reaching down to rub his belly. He wasn't being very verbal, it was just mewling and whining. I shifted my angle and I ended up hitting his prostate, dead on.

"Again." Freddie whispered while he leaned forwards a bit. "Please, Jim, again." He lowered his upper body down a bit so I had a better view of his mighty fine ass and hips. "Harder!" He demanded- making love wasn't about being hard though. "Please, baby, harder." The younger man started whining so I went harder.

"I th-thought you w-wanted to make love." I painted while I went as fast, and as hard, as I could.

"Th-this is making l-love. I-I love you and you love me, we're making more love." Freddie muttered then he started moaning again.

I continued hitting Freddie's prostate and he kept whining and mewling- he eventually started sobbing but it was in pleasure.

"Wanna cum." He whispered while he moved his legs farther apart. "Let me cum, please!" He squealed then I started to wank him- he bucked into my fist and he had the hardest orgasm I had ever seen.

He threw his head back and he tried to scream while he fucked my fist. Nothing came out when he tried to scream so it ended up being only a small squeak. It was strangely erotic.

I pulled out and I wanked myself so I came against his hole- it was contracting and it looked so pornographic. I pushed back in, all the way, and Freddie actually cried out.

"Fuck." He giggled while I lazily pulled out several times- it was sloppy thrusting. "Wanna lay down." He muttered while he moved back into the ledge.

I emptied the dirty water then I refilled the tub with clean water. I laid down, against the back, and Freddie laid between my legs. He pressed his back against my chest and belly then I reached down and I rubbed his moving belly.

We were quiet for a while, catching our breath from our orgasms and whatnot, then Freddie started talking:

"What if I have the baby in the water?" He asked, quietly, while he moved my hand to the bottom of the bump.

"Then you have it in the water. I'm fine with whatever you want to do- I want you to be comfortable so you can do anything." I smiled while I kissed the back of his head.

"We need to pick out a name." My boyfriend whined- he was so whiny today.

"Well we have Mireya as a name." I shrugged and Freddie nodded.

"I don't want that to be her first name, though, it sounds better as 'blah blah Mireya Hutton'." He hummed and I nodded.

"Her last name is going to be Hutton?" I knew that he would do that but it was still weird to hear my name on kids.

"Of course, you're her Dad so she'll have your last name." Freddie smiled while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Have you ever thought about changing your last name to Hutton?" I asked, quietly, and Freddie gasped.

"Are you proposing?" He giggled while he turned his head to face me.

"Perhaps. Only if you'll change your last name to Hutton." I hummed then I kissed his forehead.

"What a way to ask to be married- naked, right after sex, 8 months pregnant, woah." He scrunched his nose up then he kissed me on the lips. "Of course I'll marry you, idiot." He smiled while he moved my hand around his belly.

And here I thought he didn't want to ever get married.

A/N: quick little question: do you guys want an mpreg oneshot book now or should I wait until this book is actually finished?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 5.3K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
25.2K 495 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...
1.9K 303 40
**story completed** It's the year 1979, and Freddie mercury, can't seem to stop looking at roger Taylor, realizes he's in love with roger. what Fredd...
1.6K 85 17
🏳️‍🌈Even tho I'm a guy I should be treated like a princess not ending up with a high class mafia Well... more like a spoilt princess And ending up...