It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy

263 15 271
By BlackRosesDieHard

2 weeks later, the trip day.

Abeer's POV
It's been two weeks and I have understood my feelings for him. No matter how much I try to ignore him, no matter how much I try not to think about him, but I just can't forget him.
I just can't stop thinking about his smile, his eyes, every feature about....him. I think....I think I love him.

"Na na karte pyaar unhi se kar behthe?"- Maliha nudged me mischiviously and I couldn't hide my blush.
We were sitting in the class waiting for the buses to come, so we could go to the resort.

In these two weeks me and Mr. Haroon has crossed each others way and our eyes told each other that we wanted to talk our heart out but couldn't come
up with words, our eyes did the talking.
When ever he started to say something, someone or the other interrupted.

Chain se koi baat bhi nahi karne deta.

But now I have decided, this trip is a golden chance for me, I am gonna tell everything about my feelings to him.
I just can't keep it to myself.

Andar hi andar ghut rahi hoon, ziada se ziada kya hoga...agar ye meri galat fehmi hogi to door hojaegi, likin ek bar apne dil ki baat apni zuban pe le aana chahti hoon mein...!
Mujhe Haroon se baat karni hi hogi!

--------------------------------------------
We were now sitting in the bus. Me, Maliha and Sumaiyya sat at the back seat, because it's always fun to sit at the back and enjoy with some good music and laughter.
Six female teachers and four male teachers accompanied us on this trip.

We three were busy laughing when I saw Mr. Haroon entering the same bus in which I was. His eyes met mine as soon as he entered and he smiled looking at me, and I smiled back.
Hayeee ye muskurahat.

The bus was full, so he had to sit at the front where that Churail whose name actually is Aisha, famously known as 'Aish' by her friends, was sitting.

Uske saath beth gae ?? Isse acha me hi agay beth jati unke saath! Kya hai yaar!

"It's okay resort me bohoth mauqe mileinge saath me bethne aur dil ki batein karne ke"- Summi said while smirking and reading my thoughts. I lightly slapped her.
"Shutup Moti"- I said as I smiled widely.

--------------------------------------------
The ride was fun to the resort, with all the students and teachers singing songs and cracking jokes.
He is a funny guy too.

He kept looking backward towards me from time to time and his eyes met mine, and he suddenly chuckled and then continued looking at front.

What? Why? did I turn red again???
Why I cannot hide my blush the way he looks at me?? Arghhh.

The famous girl of our class was sitting beside Haroon and she found it difficult to adjust her small bum in a seat Isliye to bar bar takra rahi hai Haroon se, Churail kahin ki!

She kept on bumping into Haroon and kept on ranting her sorry and he smiled in a thin line to her.
Chipku kahin ki. Isko to sabaq sikhana parega.

We soon reached the resort and everyone got off the bus one by one, as I was in the last corner of the last seat so I was the last person to get off.
My foot slipped when I climbed down the stair of the bus but a hand helped me to get down and it was him.
Our eyes were deep looking at eachother and it made me smile.

"Are you okay?"- He asked and I nodded smiling.
"Let's go then?"- He said as he signalled the way through his hands.

I nodded and we started walking.
Everybody were ahead of us and some of them almost reached near to the hut.

"Sooo..."- He said, trying to come up with words as we were walking.
"Soooo..???"- I shrugged my shoulders and asked.
Weird start of conversation between us.

"How are you?"- He asked. I chuckled and answered- "I am good, and I am not going to ask you the same question, because you look good to me."

He stopped walking and looked at me while raising his left eyebrow and a slight smirk on his lips.
Did I say something wrong?

I shrugged my shoulders at him, indicating in a questioning way about what's wrong.

He came a bit closer to my face and said in his hush voice- "I look good to you?", a small smirk playing on his lips.
My eyes widened at his reaction.

"ahh umm...no I didn't mean in that way"- I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Which way?"- He smirked broadly and asked.
He finds it amusing teasing me??
"Nothing, Mr. Haroon"- I said and moved ahead of him.

I could not stop smiling stupidly, I turned around to look at him and found him also smiling widely and ruffling his hair from behind.

I reached the hut house, it was quite big and lavish.
The university had booked four hut houses. One for all the girls, one for boys, one for all lady professors and one for all male professors. And in each hut there were 6 rooms.

Me, Maliha and Sumaiyya were sharing one room with two beds. And all other girls had adjusted themselves in other rooms.
All the professors were given separate room for each of them.

"Students, freshen up fast and then come to the dining area outside for some refreshments."- Mrs. Britanny, our head incharge announced and left.

--------------------------------------------
"WOW, It's such a nice room"- Sumaiyya said excitedly.
We three settled in the room, kept our bags and Maliha went to the washroom to freshen up.

The room was small but perfect for three of us. The beds were arranged and behind them was a small balcony covered with curtain. I removed the curtain to take a look outside and it was splendious. The whole beach area could be seen from our room.

"Hey get out from this room"- Suddenly I heard a voice and turned around and only to look at 'AISH.'
"Excuse me ?"- I asked, not knowing what does she exactly mean by saying get out??

"She said, get out beacuse Aish likes this room."- One of her friend continued for her.
"We've been given this room by the head incharge, so you gotta get out of this room."- Summi said, smiling in a thin line.
"Look, Miss Whatever! Aish doesn't like to hear a NO! so just go and find a room for yourself!"- Aisha said arrogantly, pointing a finger towards Sumaiyya.
How dare she?!?

"Mind your language you Toxic women! I really don't want to get into all this bullshit with you and also you wouldn't want me to call Mrs. Brittany to sort this out for you, would you?
So let's just get this straight as long as we are staying in this resort, this room is ours! So you better go find a room for yourself and for your tails!"- I said, pointing my finger towards her.

"You bitc...."- She was going to swear but Mrs. Elena came and interrupted.
"Girls are you ready? Come down in 2 minutes!"- Mrs. Elena said and left the room.

"Let's go from here Aish."- Aisha's friend said to her as she tried to take her away from the room.
They picked up their bags and reached the room door when I said- "And you better be sorry for the way you talked to my friend!"
She just made an angry noise and left the room.

"Chah gai re cheetni"- Summi said as she side hugged me and I smiled.
"What Happened?"- Maliha asked, coming out of the washroom and drying her hands with a towel.
"You just missed the scene Mallu"- Summi said to her, punching her right hand on her left hand.

-------------------------------------------We all were now seated at the dining area. It was a huge rectangular table and chairs were arranged.
Everybody is here, but I can't find him.
So to nahi gae??

I was looking around when I caught sight of him, dressed in his casuals.
"Think of the devil and he appears.
Still a hot devil than I thought him to be."- I smiled at my thought.

He sat at the seat in front of me because only that seat was available.
He smiled and looked towards me and I lowered my eyes, hiding my blush.

Why do I always have to blush, looking at him? kya meri laali control me nahi reh sakti?? ufff.

I looked anywhere but at him. I could feel his eyes on me.
Goddd!!! He's making me concious.

Whole time we kept on stealing eachother eyes. They wanted to say so much but just couldn't.

--------------------------------------------
After eating we all decided to play some games at the beach area.

"It's time to play some throw ball"- Mrs Brittany announced excitedly.
Everybody started shouting in excitement.

"Girls Vs boys okayy??"- She asked and everybody shouted an okay in agreement.
"So who wants to be the captain of girls team?"- Mrs Brittany asked.

Aish came forward by pushing me and stood in front of Mrs. Brittany showing her bright teeth.

"Okay Aisha you are the captain of girls team, and boys have you decided who is your captain?"- Mrs Brittany asked.
"Yess we want Mr. Haroon to be our captain"- The boys announced.

He's playing too? And that too captain with this churail?
This announcement kinda broke my heart but I am going to teach this girl a lesson.

Bara hawa me urti haina, ruk beta tujhe pani ki sair karwati hoon!

Throwball is a non-contact ball sport played across a net between two teams of nine players on a rectangular court.
In throwball the ball is thrown over the net, where a member of the other team tries to catch the ball and quickly throws it back across the net.

Mr. Haroon threw the ball towards our side, I ran back to catch the ball and did catch it, but Aisha came and snatched the ball from my hand and continued playing her game.
What Even??

The ball again came towards us and I ran back to catch, but Aisha caught it before me and smirked looking at me.
"Loser"- She said while walking away.
Ab to tu gai!!

I knew she would do the same tactic again but this time I had thought of something for her, She was behind me and she came forward to catch the ball. She was about to catch the ball but I delibrately put my right foot at front because of which she tripped and fell in the water, all soaked up.

Everybody burst into fits of laughter looking at her funny condition.
I was lucky that nobody saw me doing it.

"You are Out!"- Mrs Brittany blowed the whistle and declared Aisha out as she had let go of the ball.
Yessss!!! Ab aaya na mazaaa.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Laugh more, Worry less"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Do lots of votes and comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 21.2K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
126K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
20.7K 501 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...