It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.

271 17 151
By BlackRosesDieHard

Few weeks later.
Abeer's POV
I was sitting with Summi and Maliha in cafeteria, lost in my thoughts.
After that incident Mr. Haroon made sure Stefen never entered the boundry of univerisity again. Stefen himself never showed up again, maybe he was scared that Mr. Haroon will not spare him.
And Mr. Haroon has kept his promise, he didn't tell anybody about that day nor did I. Nor my parents know about it neither Summi and Maliha. It's just between me and Mr. Haroon.

But I still didn't get my answer about why Mr. Haroon did all that for me?
I was fighting with my thoughts when Maliha interupted.

"Aby do u know where Stefen is? He never showed up after the mehndi function?"- Maliha said and my face fell upon hearing about him.
"Umm..I don't know anything about him. I haven't heard from him in a while."- I said as I took a sip of my coffee, trying to relax my soul.
"That's weird"- Maliha said making a face and finally she dropped the topic.

I think Maliha and Summi can answer my questions.

"Umm guys....I wanted to ask something from both of you."- I said, hesitating a bit.
"Yea go on."- Sumaiyya said.
"How do I start? Okay umm actually it's about Mr. Haroon. He's been acting strange with me from quite sometime now."- I said, not knowing what was I saying.
"YOU FEEL IT TOO??!?"- Sumaiyya said getting all excited and my eyes widened at her excitement.
"See Maliha I told you, is buddhu ko kuch samjh nahi aaegi"- Summi continued, this time pointing fingers towards Maliha in excitement.

Maliha rolled her eyes and I was looking between them.

"What ?? Kya samjh nahi aai mujhe?"- I asked, confused.
"Yahi ke Mr. Haroon likes you"- Sumaiyya said in a hush voice, smirking and Maliha smiled.
My eyes came out of their sockets and I could feel my cheeks burn.

"What?? are you nuts Sumaiyya? how can you say that?"- I asked shocked.
"Comeon Aby, the way he looks at you, the way he smiles at you, it all tells that he feels for you."- Maliha said getting all dreamy about love.
"Shut up you too, kuch bhi bolte rehte ho. I was just saying that he doesn't fight with me anymore, nor he teases me now..."- I was saying something when Maliha cut me off.
"Hayee o Rabba kuriyeeee, issi ko to pyaar kehte hain."- Maliha said, getting all dramatic and I just wanted to hide myself somewhere.
"Oyee hoyee blushy blushy"- Sumaiyya said laughing.

An unknown smile crept on my lips and I am sure my cheeks must have turned in a shade of dark pink.

"I am going, you two are too bad"- I said getting up from there and was about to walk off when Maliha held my hand and made me sit.
"Okay let's be serious now."- Maliha said getting all serious.

"Abeer so what if he likes you? So what if he has feelings for you? He is a human being and he has a right to have feelings and he is not that bad either."- Maliha continued and ended her sentence with a wink.

"Maliha is right Aby, we can't question him about his feelings but we can question you about your feelings, right?"- Sumaiyya said and I couldn't come up with anything.
"What does your heart say about him? What do you feel about him Aby?"- Sumaiyya asked.
"I don't feel anything."- I said with a straight face.

"Comeon Abeer, even we know that you feel something for him, we can see it in your eyes."- Maliha said.
"I just...love to fight with him"- I said innocently and Sumaiyya burst out laughing.

"Pyaar me bohoth taqat hoti hai Abeer, bas ek baar apne andar ka dar khatam karke dekh, and for once listen to your heart, not your brain!"- Maliha said assuring me.
"Tujhe bara pata hai pyaar ke bare me"- I said smirking and Maliha rolled her eyes.

The environment had turned serious and I was not liking it, so I thought to end this topic.

--------------------------------------------
I met Mr. Haroon as I was passing by the staff room and he passed a smile looking at me, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. It felt like he was faking it.
His eyes were telling that he wanted to say something but couldn't come up with words. I was going to say something, but he left before I could start. Strange.

-------------------------------------------
It was Mr. Haroon's class right now. Everybody was seated and waiting for him. He soon entered the class room with usual bright smile on his face.
My heart pounded hard inside my ribcage as soon as he entered.

"Hayee o Rabba kuriyeeee, issi ko to pyaar kehte hain."- Maliha words ranged in my mind.

A smile came to my lips without my permission. He started teaching the lesson when I heard a girl behind me saying something about him.

"O-M-Geeee!! He is so HOT!! His muscles are so tight, perfect toned body , and my my his lipppsss..."- The famous girl of the class was talking to her "chamchiyan" and my eyes widened. I didn't have the courage to listen to her words anymore, so I continued concentrating on the lecture.
But her voice was still banging in my ears. "He is young and my type, I am gonna make him mine"- I heard her saying proudly.

Haww hayee besharam larki. Tujhe to me acha sabaq sikhaongi churail.

"Hey why are you fuming red?"- Suddenly Maliha nudged me with her elbow and said. She eyed me towards my fisted hands which I didn't realize.
I shaked my head at her question and she continued concentrating on lecture.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
It's been a few weeks now and Thank God Abeer has also moved on from that incident.
But there is so much I want to tell her, but I just can't.
She need to know about my feelings and....the truth.
I met Abeer outside the staff room and passed her a smile, which didn't reach my eyes. I wanted to open my heart out to her but I just couldn't.
It's not the right time.

-------------------------------------------
I was teaching the class when my mind and eyes diverted towards Abeer from
time to time, but she wasn't looking at me. She looked lost somewhere.
-------------------------------------------
After the class got over I tried to talk to Abeer but her friends gathered her and she left with them.

How do I tell her? What if she doesn't understand my feelings ?
But you can't keep it to yourself either Haroon, you need to vomit it out somehow.
You need to let her know that you love her...

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's Dadi POV
"Me is faisle ke khilaf hoon Muzaffar, tumne Haroon se jaise taise han karwa li, likin tumne ye nahi socha ke usne tumhare ahteraam me haan ki hai!"- I said anger fuming inside me.

"Ami hamare dono bachon ki bhalai issi me hai, aap samajh kyun nahi rahi?"- Muzaffar said, trying to convince me.

"Mere liye bas Haroon hi mera bacha hai Muzaffar!"- I said raising my hand in front of him. "Aur bahu tumne bhi mujhse ye baat chupai? kya tum dono ko apne bete ki khushi ka khayal nahi hai?"- I continued.

"Bas me apne bache ki kurbani nahi dene doongi tum dono ko!!"- I said my last word and left the room.

--------------------------------------------
Sumaiyya's POV
"I am so excited, we are going to resort next week. It's gonna be so much fun."- Maliha said excitedly.

We were sitting in the classroom when a boy came and handed each of the student permission slip, in which it was written that university will take us to "Atlantis, The Palm" resort for annual trip. The trip will be of two days and every student and teacher has to come.

"I know right, it's going to be so much fun. Make sure you keep extra swim suits with you to impress boys."- One of the famous and so called attractive girl of our class said to her friend but loud enough to be heard by all of us.

"Churail kahin ki, boothi vekhi aee inne apni, vaddi aai mundeyon nu impress karan vali."- Abeer said, making a funny face.
Me and Maliha burst out laughing and hold our stomach.

Abeer doesn't know but her sense of humour gets a plus point when she talks in a funny punjabi accent.

"And that HOT professor is also going to be head over heels on me."- The girl said proudly.

"Is she talking about Mr. Haroon?"- Maliha asked raising her eyebrow.
"Well I guess yea, Abeer's jealous expression tells us the same."- I said smirking.
"Jealous?? And me?? Meri jooti hogi is churail se jealous huh."- Abeer said annoyed.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I was on my bed now after a long tiring day. My mind diverted to Maliha and Sumaiyya words.

Sahi kehte hain log khali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai, aur mere dimag me to in dono churailon ne ghar bana lia hai.

But what if they were right? Kya Mr. Haroon sach me mujhse...?
I don't know why but this thought makes me blush.

Kya me bhi unse...?

I blushed and smiled at my own thought. Mr. Egocentric.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Don't give up just because things are hard"

Surprise Update, I don't know just felt like updating today 🤗
I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Do lots of votes, comments and love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 21.5K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
164K 13K 50
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
305K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...