It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-7 The One With the Fall
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-14 The One With The Care

265 18 86
By BlackRosesDieHard

Haroon's POV
I could hear the voices from inside, but they were too low to be heard clearly.
I banged on the door, pushed it hard but no avail.

"HELPPPPPP"- I heard a loud cry from inside. It's Abeer.

My hands were trembling and I just wanted to get inside no matter what.
I banged the door with my leg with full force and finally it break opened.

My heart cried looking at the scene in front of me.
Abeer was lying on the floor and a guy was on top of her, and all other five to six boys were laughing looking at her absurd condition.
As soon as I entered with a bang, everyone was shocked and stared at me frightened.

I fisted my fingers in a punch and rushed towards the boy and grabbed him by his collar and started beating him black and blue.
I could hear Abeer crying and her tears made me more angrier, and I punched him hard on the face. Blood started oozing out from his mouth and he laid unconcious on the floor.
Stefen came forward with gritted teeth to fight me, but instead I punched him in his stomach with full force. I grabbed a wooden rod and started beating him.

Tears welled up in my eyes looking her in this state, I started beating him as if there was no tomorrow and he fell on the ground with a thud.
He dared to stand up on his feet again and fight me back but he didn't had the energy to get up.
His other friends came from behind terrified that I will not leave them either, they took their both injured friends and ran for their lives.

I left the wooden rod from my hand and ran towards Abeer.
She was terrified and was trembling badly, covering herself from both her hands and veil. Her mascara had smugged under her eyes, and her eyes had turned puff red from crying.

"Abeer, ssshh shhh bass chupp"- I said trying to calm her down and wrapped my veil around her shoulders covering her bare skin. An unknown tear rolled down my cheek.
She suddenly hugged me tightly and her body was shivering.
"It's okay Abeer relax, I am here with you. Please chup ho jao."- I said as I hugged her back tightly.

She cried loudly while hugging me, "I...am S...orry"- She sniffled.
"Ste...fen a...cha nah..i hai."
She unhugged me and said with terrified expressions- "I should have listened to you, please forgive me."
and started crying again.
I cupped her face and wiped her tears away.
"Shshh bas, stop crying now" I wiped her tears away.
"Come let's go from here"- I said as I held her from her shoulders and made her stand up.
She stumbled but I managed to balance her. Her tearful eyes met mine red puffed eyes.
"Come"- I said and we both walked out of the store room.

We both walked out of the university and I infromed the security guard to check the university again, incase if anybody is left inside.

I led Abeer to my car and made her sit in the passenger seat and walked towards the driving seat.
Abeer was still sniffling and covering herself as if somebody will harm her.

"Abeer please relax, ab koi nahi aaega tumhare pas."- I said and she nodded instantly.
"Here, call your parents and inform them that you are safe, and the function just got over and you are coming home. Stefen messaged Maliha that you've left and then switched off your mobile. Here, call your parents from my mobile and tell them that your mobile battery died."- I said handing her my phone, and she nodded taking it.
"Please stop crying, and ThankGod you are safe."- I further said and she controlled her tears and then dialled her father's number.

I started the car and started driving to her home.
Abeer informed her parents that she is on her way home, so that they won't worry.

"Thankyou"- She said, handing me back my phone.
"Mr.Haroon it's a request if you plea..."- She was saying something, when I cut her off.
"I won't tell anything to anybody Abeer about today's incident. It's just between me and you. Trust me."- I said assuring her.
"I don't think that's ever going to happen now. The person I trusted, the person whom I called my friend....disgraced me."- She said looking out of the window, tears welled up in her eyes again.

I wanted to put my hand on top of hers and assure her that she is fine and as long as I am with her, nobody can harm
her. But now is not the right time.

Abeer was crying again and again. Her tears didn't name to stop.
The girl who always keep smiling and whose laugh echoes in my heart is now shattered. Her smile is lost. Her bravery is lost. I need to bring that Abeer back.

I stopped the car in mid way and walked out. I stood outside for a while moving my hand in my hair and letting the wind sway.
I heard the door closing of the car and in a moment Abeer came and stood in front of me.

"Is...everything all right Mr.Haroon?"- She asked abit hesitant to speak.
"You are not all right Abeer!"- I took a deep breath and said.

"Abeer kya tum ek victim ban ke rehna chahti ho ya ek survivor ban ke? Sharam tumhe nahi karni chahiye balke unhein karni chahiye apne har ghatiya fail par! Tum ek fighter ho Abeer. Tum bahadur ho!
Now you have to decide Abeer kya zindagi bhar ek bechari ban ke rehna chahti ho ya phir you will fight for yourself?"- I said trying to awaken her inside bravery.

A tear rolled down her face and I wiped it off.
"I don't want to see these tears in your eyes Abeer. I want that Abeer who smiles, laughs and fights with me and calls me Mr.Egostic."- I said honestly and she smiled at the last part.
"There it is! That's what I was looking for."- I smiled brightly looking at her smile.

"Thankyou Mr. Haroon for giving me courage. This incident made me lost myself but now I know how to stay strong. I won't let myself down. I won't let you down."- She genuinly smiled and said.

"And...I don't call you Mr. Egostic"- She said and I gave her a questioning look.
"I call you Mr. Egocentric"- She corrected me and lightly chuckled.
"That's even worse"- I made a puupy face and she smiled.
"Now we can continue our ride"- I smiled and gestured her to move forward towards the car.

We reached her house and I stopped the car.
"Thankyou Mr. Haroon for saving my life today and sorry for not believing you."- She said looking down.

I couldn't come up with words what to say to her. She is going through a tough time right now. She has gone through alot, yet managed to give a smile.

"Take care"- with that she left the car and soon disappeared in her building.
I am never letting you alone Abeer....Never!

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror of the building. I am a total mess, if I enter house in like this, mom dad will be hell worried.

I fixed my hair and cleaned the smugged mascara around my eyes with wet tissues which I always keep in my bag. And covered myself with the veil in a manner so nobody could doubt.
I wore a fake smile on my face and opened the door with my house key.

Mom was awake and waiting for me in the TV lounge.

"Shukar hai Abeer tum agai, ek baj raha hai beta, itni der? aur tumhara phone bhi off tha."- Mom asked tension evident on her face.
"I am sorry Ami, you know how wedding functions are, it was a long and tiring day Ami. Can we talk in the morning please?"- I said. I needed to rush to my room before tears start to well up in my eyes once again.

"Okay fine go to your room and take rest. Your dad has already slept waiting for you."- She informed and I nodded.
"Good night Ami"- I said and rushed to my room.
"Good night mera bacha"- Ami said.

As soon I reached my room I closed the door and sat there crying my heart out.
I couldn't stop thinking about the incident today. The person whom I fought for with Mr. Haroon, broke my trust. What worse can happen in life when your friend breaks your trust.
I never believed that Stefen could be such a filthy guy.

I cried more at the thought of it. I cried at how I felt like some kind of garbage.
I cried at how such people are in this world. I cried at just the mere thought of the guy snatching away my veil.
My tears were not coming to a stop, they were just rolling down my cheeks continuously.

Shushh Abeer shush...stop thinking about it now. Thank God that you are safe now. Thank God Mr. Haroon came at the right time and he saved you from a shame. Remember what Mr.Haroon said. You are brave! You are not weak!

I wiped away my tears and closed my eyes to relax my soul.
I freshened up and rested my body on the bed.

You never realized Abeer how Mr. Haroon reached there? Maliha and Summi had already left but why did he stay? Why did he do that for me? Why were there tears in his eyes? Why did he beat them so badly?
Why does he care for me so much? Why why why?!?

My mind is bursting thinking about all these questions.
Does he...?? No No I hope he doesn't.
Just a mere thought of it makes me shiver.
But what if he really do Abeer?

I brushed away the thoughts and tried to sleep, which was no where near.

I stayed up all night and fought for the answers. Tears welled up in my eyes after every few minutes as my mind diverted towards the disgraceful act I had to go through.

I need to ask directly to Mr. Haroon about his feelings.

X-----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Life is about trusting your feelings, taking chances and finding happiness"

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Do lots of votes, comments and Love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
145K 10.1K 46
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
305K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
164K 13K 50
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...