Falling In Love With You | cth

By lovelukehemmo96

Cassidy Winters is bullied by Calum Hood, the popular guy in high school. Everyone loves and admires him expe... More

Falling In Love With You
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
Epilogue
Author's Note
Falling For You Again

xviii

1.7K 38 2
By lovelukehemmo96

xvii | band practice

"Leave me alone!"

"Cassidy!"

"Look, I'm sorry!"

Scoffing, I finally turned around to face the blond lanky boy, his blue eyes were moving frantically, and his mouth opened but no words came out. I crossed my arms and tapped my left foot repeatedly on the white tiled floor. 

"Nothing?"

"No-"

"Of course!"

"Cassidy," Luke calls out, trying to pull into a hug, I pushed him away from me immediately," I'm sorry."

"No, you're not," I tell him, holding onto my bag strap, "Apologize to me when you mean it."

Spinning around, I walked down the hallway to look for Wesley. School is over and I was going to meet up the boys after I talk to Wesley. I felt terrible how I didn't get to teach him anything thanks to Luke. During lunch hour, Luke was being rude and annoying the whole time, trying to distract me so I wouldn't be able to talk to Wesley. In the end, I ended up taking pictures of my notes and send them to Wesley. Luke eventually got angrier when we exchanged numbers, by then I decided to leave with my meal to go with Wesley.   

"Hey, Wesley," I called out as I see his figure, Wesley turns around and smiles once he recognizes me, he stops what he's doing and waits for me.

"Hey Cass," smiled Wesley as I approached him.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk about lunch earlier. I'm sorry about Luke, I don't understand why he's-"

"Naw, don't worry about it," Wesley cuts me off, waving his hand up in the air, trying to brush the topic off,  "I get it, you guys are dating, he's just jealous-"

"Wait, no, no, no- we are not dating." I coughed, choking on my saliva. 

"Really? The way he looks at you and the way you look at him, I thought you guys were dating," Wesley informed me. 

My jaw dropped as I stared at Wesley in complete shock. No words could get out of my mouth. 

"Hey, look I gotta go, I'm going to talk to the soccer coach. See ya tomorrow," Wesley tells me as he slips on a grey sweater and grabs his bookbag before he kissed me on the forehead, "Luke must be a lucky guy."

I watched as Wesley jogs down the hallway in the opposite way, heading towards the gym, Pointing at myself, I was still in shock, "Me and Luke?"

Beep!

Jumping, I reached for my phone from my bag. Looking at the notification, I instantly opened the message.

Mickey-Boo: U might walk to my place...Calum is coming today.

Nerdie Cassie: Shit fr? For the first time in forever.

Mickey-Boo: Ya. 

Nerdie Cassie: okay see ya in a bit then Xx

Putting my phone away and walked to Michael's place. Luckily, Michael lives not that from school and it's a good work-out for me. What felt like a minute, I was in front of Michael's door. Nervously, I reached out to press the doorbell. When I did, I freaked out, I do hope that Calum doesn't open it. When the sound of the locks unlocking, luck came by Ashton was the one who opened the white door. Thank god.

"Cassie!" squealed Ashton like a high school girl, picking me up into a bridal style.

"Well, hello to you, too." I laughed as I closed the door for him.

Ashton shows his cute toothy smile to me, I begged for Ashton to let me down, but he ignored my complaints and continued to walk towards the door that leads to the basement. Which I haven't been to since Michael won't let me, saying it's for 'Real Men Only, No Girls Allowed'. I started to hear laughter in the basement as the both of us went down the stairs. I opened the door for him and he walks down the stairs, but a little too fast.

"Ashton!" I cried, covering my eyes.

Ashton almost fell down the stairs by missing a step on the stairs; however, he managed to get his balance and was already on the floor.

"Ashton-uh I don't remember your middle name- Irwin put me down," I demanded.

"Okay mom," groaned Ashton, in a teasing matter.

Ashton puts me carefully. I simply walk up to Michael to give him a hug and ignore Luke. I could see my ugly ass bully sitting on the couch, staring at me with a dull, unamused expression. He laid on the couch, his right arm on the top of the couch while the other was on his thigh. He crossed his left leg on top of his right before speaking to me.

"What is Caggie doing here?" Calum asked in a bored tone, slowly rolling his eyes.

"It's Cassie. Get it right, jackass." I mumbled.

"Well, she always comes over after school," Michael answered Calum as he went to the couch to sit beside him, slapping his thigh with his hand," Plus, she's gonna help me with homework."

"I am?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"You are now," laughed Michael.

"Oh, my gosh, Mikey- Which class?" I asked Michael as I went to sit next to him.

"Literature with Mr. B.," Michael answers.

"Oh shit, we had homework?" Calum asked Michael, frantically sitting up straight, looking at Michael with a shocked expression on his toned face.

"Um, yeah?"

"Shit," groaned Calum, throwing his body back, hitting the cushions.

"You can stay afterward," Michael told Calum.

Calum shot up his head. He looked at me. I jumped when he did. He was deep in thought. I was hoping he was going to say no but due to my bad luck, he mumbles an 'okay'.

Fuck you, Michael Clifford.

"Guys, a lot of girls have been asking me for us to do a cover," Luke told the guys as he types quickly on his phone.

What?

"I think we should post the cover we've been working on," Ashton comments, the boys nodded in agreement before getting up.

The boys ignore me as they started to settle down. Luke and Michael grabbed acoustic guitars, Ashton sets the camera then goes sits on top of a beatboxer, and Calum didn't have anything. They sat on the other side of the basement. Ashton motions me to him, he tells me to press the start button on a camera that was faced directly at the boys. The boys started making weird faces at the camera and Ashton presses the start button instead. 

"Hey guys, we're 5 Seconds Of Summer. Um, this is What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing by One Direction. Uh, Luke, Calum, Ashton..." Michael talks to the camera.

"And you," Luke whispers. 

I giggled as Michael to introduce myself as well. 

"Shush up, Cass!" Michael yells at me.

"What if I don't want to?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah, that's Luke's girlfriend," Ashton says out of nowhere.

Luke and I both jumped when the word 'girlfriend' was used.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Sure," Ashton drags on, sitting more comfortably on the beta boxer. 

"Anyhow!" Michael continues," We don't want to be called the America One Direction, but we got so many requests songs so we're going to due it anyway!"

They muttered hushed words I couldn't comprehend. After giggling among themselves, Michael started strumming the guitar and Calum started to sing. Soon Michael to sing with him, after that Ashton had his solo, and they all sang in unison.  They were amazing! I didn't know they were in a band. My eyes wandered on Luke. He had such an amazing voice nor did I knew he was good at playing guitar. Then my eyes wandered and glued to Calum. Now I never expected him to be a singer or in a band. 

"Thanks, guys for watching!" Michael talks to the camera after they started o get up as  Ashton turns off the camera.

They started putting things away, damn they're not going to see if they need to re-do it? They're just gonna leave it the way it is?

Luke came towards me to sit by me. He nervously flashes me a smile, I return the same but friendly.

"Hey, can I talk to you? Um... in private?" Luke asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.6K 39
Dani has been through a lot her whole life. Being bullied for almost 8 years, divorce, and shielding herself away from the world. She only has one fr...
65.8K 2.3K 38
People change over time, but our pasts will always be our pasts, and sometimes they come back to bite us... Does Calum have the balls to face who he...
15.9K 430 41
Michael Clifford. The schools bad boy. Michael Clifford is the guy your parents warn you about. One night stands every night. Dropping girls as if th...
28.2K 625 24
Hipster. Fangirl. Derper. These are words to describe Raven Taylor. She is an internet kid. A reader of books. A shipper of people. And she's got a t...