It's A Story Of Us! [COMPLETE...

By BlackRosesDieHard

It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1 The One Where It All Started
Chapter-2 The One With The Shock
Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate
Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts
Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong
Chapter-6 The One With The Party
Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change
Chapter-9 The One With the Save
Chapter-10 The One With The Conspiracy
Chapter-11 The One With the True Face
Chapter-12 The One With The Wedding Rituals
Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act
Chapter-14 The One With The Care
Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.
Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy
Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire
Chapter-18 The One With The Confession
Chapter-19 The One With the Bitter Truth
Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback
Chapter-21 The One With The Betrayal
Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye
Chapter-23 The One After Six Years
Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again
Chapter-25 The One With The New Decision
Chapter-26 The One With The Job
Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction
Chapter-28 The One With The Motivation
Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge
Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time
Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal
Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling
Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys
Chapter-34 The One With Seattle
Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)
Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)
Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party
Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After
Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover
Chapter-40 The One With The Day After
Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion
Chapter-42 The One With The Slap
Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End
Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel
Chapter-45 The One Where They Get Nikkahfied
Epilouge
Revenge- Love Story of a Spy

Chapter-7 The One With the Fall

291 19 167
By BlackRosesDieHard

Abeer's POV
I slowly and scarily opened my right eye to see the angel who saved me, but my eyes met with the devil's.
No wayssss!!!

I was shocked to see his smirkface there. I was in a half lying position in his arms and he was bent a little so that I don't touch the ground. I was holding his shoulders tightly so that I don't fall and his arms were securely wrapped around my waist.

"Let go off me"- I resisted his touch and said with gritted teeth.
"Soch lo."- He said smirking.
"Choro mujheeee"- I said while beating his shoulders.

And....and...he actually dropped me!
I fell on the ground with a thud!!
What the...!!!
ThankGod nobody is here except us, otherwise it would have been so embarassing.

"How dare you?!?!"- I said with gritted teeth.

"You said to leave so I left"- He shrugged his shoulders and made an innocent face while saying.

"Don't you dare act smart"- I said pointing my finger at him.

"I am born Smart"- He said cooly.

"That's your only misconception Mr. Haroon. Jab aap ki ye galat fehmi door hojaegi na tab aqal thikane aajaegi aapki."- I said in a thin line.

"You talk alot, have you ever tried to shut your mouth?"- He said coming a little near.

"It won't help, you know, kyunke aap jaison ko jawab dene hi parta hai"- I said being obvious.

"By the way, you are following me?"- He said with the face he was born (smirk).

"Why would I follow you?"- I asked shocked. "It must be you who is following me, waise bhi university me bhi aap ko mere peeche pare rehne ki adat hai."- I said making my eyes in suspicious manner.

"Yea right! I and follow you?? In your dreams!"- He said trying to act cool.

"Yahan mile hain...khawabon me mat miliyega"- I pointed my finger, warning him.

"Aur agar ajaon to?"- He came deadly close to me and wispered in my ear. His breath fanned on my ear.

I looked him shocked with my eyes almost came out of their sockets.

What a pervert!!

"To mar dalongi."- I also used the same tactic and wispered near his ear and then took a step back.

"And don't you dare cross this distance"- I said to him, making an imaginary line between us.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do rather than waste my time here talking with you."- I said.

He for once became a gentleman and smiled and signalled with his hands for me to leave.

--------------------------------------------
We came back home after a long tiring day and I still have assignments to do.
Oh God I am so tired!!

Kuch bhi ho us Ana purst ka assignment to karna hi hoga, warna usse ek aur mauqa mil jaega batein sunane ka.
I always get angrier thinking about him, can't he do any such thing from which I can feel he is a good person?

I finally finished my assignment after three hours, time to get some sleep Aby. I layed on the bed thinking about today's incident. I brushed away the thoughts and closed my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes his voice came, "Aur agar ajaon to?"- I instantly opened my eyes and realised that it was my illusion. What a jerk!!
I brushed away his thought and let the sleep took over me.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I was working on some project to submit at the office tomorrow morning.
I layed back in the chair and stretched my arms as I was tired working all night.
My mind suddenly diverted towards her deep hazel eyes..."yahan milein hain...khawabon me mat mileyaga."

"Pagal larki"- I laughed remembering her cute expressions.

"Beta jee pyaar profession nahi dekhta, pyaar bas ho jata hai."- Dadi's words played in my mind.
huh! Impossible.

Haroon man you need to let your mind take some rest otherwise you'll waste your precious time thinking about her. She's not worth to think about.
I kept my work aside, thinking that I will continue it tomorrow morning.

--------------------------------------------
It's going to be my 2 months in Skyline University. Everybody gave me a welcoming response and my students and Sir Omair really appreciate my teaching style, except Miss Abeer obviously.

Abeer didn't make eye contact with me after that day, she always keeps her head low and tries her best not to see me, but I just keep staring at her confused expressions.

Our egos set aside but as a professor I hope my student learns the best from me.
It was time for the class now, I knocked on the door as I entered the class, my eyes met with the girl with the highest attitude. I ignored her and continued to start my class.
It's my habit to ask questions to students about the lecture, I always recieve good and innovative answers, let's see what miss Abeer has to say.

Time to tease Miss Abeer.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
He entered the classroom with a smile and his dark brown eyes met mine for two seconds, I instantly looked away from his face.

After that day I try my best not to make eye contacts with him while he is teaching, but how much I try to avoid, we always end up making eye contacts.

It's his habit to annoy students with his questionnaires, and I always pray inside that I hope he doesn't select me to answer his questions because I am never attentive in his class. No matter how much I try my mind always divert to the otherside.

"Did you all understand about the BCG matrix?"- He asked.

"Yessssss"- Everybody said in unison, except me because I don't think it's necessary for me to join them too in their melody.

"Miss Abeer did you understand"- He asked me.

Whattt? Why meee??

"Ahh-Yess Mr. Haroon"- I said confused.

"Okay, then tell us all, what did you understand?"- He said while smirking.

Ufff Jaan boojh ke kar raha hain ye mujhe tanggggg!!
What do I say now?? I haven't even listened to what he explained.
Look for the answers Abeer in the book.

"The full form of BCG is Bouston Consulting Group..It"- Sameen said as she was sitting beside me on the left side in a hused voice.

"It is used to analyse the market performances..."- Maliha also said in a hused voice, sitting on my right.

Uff iski suno ke uski

I couldn't understand what they both were saying, as my friends they were trying to help me out, but it was confusing me.

Shhhh you guys, stop yelling in your hushed voices in my ear!!

"I don't want to tell"- I suddenly said to Mr. Haroon.

The whole class started lauging. What is their effing problem!

"Eh?! why wouldn't you want to tell Miss Abeer?"- Mr. Haroon said.

"I have understood the chapter and I don't want to tell what I have understood!"- I said.

What Abeer?!?! what kind of excuse is that??

"Let us all know what have you understood??"- Mr. Haroon said a bit angrier this time.

Masla kya hai inka ? nahi batana to bas nahi batana mene!!

"It's my wish Mr. Haroon!!"- I said showing my anger.

What kind of argument is this Aby??

"Weird girl"- I heard Mr. Haroon saying as he continued with the class.

--------------------------------------------Sumaiyya's POV
"What kind of argument was that Abeer?"- Maliha said while controlling her laughter.

After the class we three went to our secret spot, on the stairs of the terrace, to ask Aby what just happened in the class.

"Yess Aby, why would you say that you don't want to tell what you have understood??"- I asked her.

"That's because I didn't understand a single worddddd"- Abeer said.

"Whaatt?? why?? today's lecture was so much fun and easiest from all"- I said and Maliha agreed with me.

"I wasn't listening to him actually"- Abeer said acting cute.

"I don't know guys but my mind is always diverted towards the thought that why is he so
egoistic, so I couldn't concentrate on the chapter."- Abeer said with a pout.

"Aby tera kuch nahi ho sakta yaaar!"- Maliha said defeatedly and shaking her head.

-------------------------------------------
It was almost time for the next class, we three were heading towards the classroom when my shoe laces opened.

"You guys carry on, I will come in a bit"- I said while I sat on the bench of the corridor to tie my shoe laces.

"Okay Abeer you go to the class, I will just come back from the library after returning this book"- Maliha said while leaving towards the library.

"Okay come soon guys"- Abeer said and left for the class.

Uff these shoes laces.

I finally tied my shoe laces and stood up with a jerk when suddenly my eyes went towards Mr. Haroon, he was looking at someone form afar. I followed his eyes and saw Abeer was laughing with a guy outside the classroom door. Mr. Haroon was about to move forward towards Aby and the guy when he suddenly backed off and turned backward and left the scene.

I saw something in his eyes which I couldn't understand, maybe anger or jealousy?

But why would he look at Aby in that way? Strange!

X-------------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Always make time for the things that make you happy"

I hope you all liked today's chapter :D
Is Mr. Haroon jealous? :p
Do loads of votes & comments
love and peace <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
526K 21.2K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
20.7K 501 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
111K 6.1K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...