His Trap Queen

By 1LoveMagic

3 years later... More

Before you read...
Previously in Trap Royalty
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter five part II
chapter six
Sip N Chat
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Sip N Chat
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Part ll
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
Note
chapter twenty nine
Note
chapter thirty
thirty one
His Trap Queen
Question

chapter twenty two

618 36 3
By 1LoveMagic

August

POW! Shit. I'm hit. I try to speak but nothing comes out. What the fuck is going on? I hear laughing and it sounds so familiar.

Where's Milan? Where's Micah? A million and one thoughts race across my mind as I lay there bleeding out. I can't go out like this. I promised her I'd never leave again. Tears fall. I see someone running over to me. "August!" Milan caresses my face. A look of sorrow turns into a smirk. She kisses my lips, "You know you can never trust a Santiago."

"Nooo!!!" I sit up in a cold sweat. "Bae you good?" Milan asks raising up cutting the light on. I look over at her. "I'm fine."

"You sure?"

I regulate my breathing, "Yeah. Go back to sleep."

"You don't wanna talk about it?" She asks rubbing my knuckles. I move my hand back. "I'm good." I don't know what the fuck that was about but it felt too real.

"Alright..." She cuts the night off then lays back down. After a few minutes, I lean back down. Milan grabs my arm and sits it around her.

I lay there tossing and turning after Milan falls back asleep. I can't take this shit. I get out the bed and reach inside my drawer pulling out a bag. Walking over to the balcony carefully opening the door. The sun is slowing peeking up from the horizon.

So much has happened within the last ten years. I never pictured myself here at this point. I'll be glad as hell when all this is over. I inhale slowly then exhaling.

My phone rings but who's calling me this damn early. "What's good?" I answer. "August, it's Governor Trenton."

"Didn't think I'd be speaking to you so soon."

"I got what you wanted done."

"Prove it."

"Check the system yourself. Neither of your names will be there. I'm a man of my word. You saved my life and my girl's. We're forever in debt to you."

"What about Andre?" I ask referring to our older brother. "He will be released as soon as you land."

"So we're all clear?"

"Every single last one of you. Clean as a whistle." He says. "Once I check into that myself, I'll send you what you want."

"Do you have an expected arrival time?"

"Not right now."

"Okay."

"After this I'm done T. I can't keep this shit up."

"I understand August. We can discuss things once you arrive."

"Alright cool. Thanks bro."

"I'll see you soon little brother."

"Later."

------

I see my mother name come across my screen. "Hey mama."

"August it's something you need to know."

My heart drops at the sound of her tone, "What?"

"The kids told me everything and you're going to need to sit down for this one."

-------
I walk down stairs to see Jae and Andrew already up. "What's good y'all?"

"Morning." Jae mumbles. "What's wrong with you?"

"Your lil wife is rude as hell."

I suck my teeth, "Your both rude to each other. Can't blame here and not include yourself."

"Whatever August."

"What happen?"

"None of y'all damn business, just tell her to mind hers next time k?"

She walks out the kitchen, "What the fuck?"

"Man." Drew says. "What's that about bruh?"

"When Milan asked her bout when she adding the zoo, it hurt her feelings."

"Her and Milan always saying shit out the way to each other so what's different now?"

"We can't have kids man."

"Damn forreal?" That's shocking as hell. "Yeah her body can't handle reproducing. We tried too many times to name."

"Drew why the fuck you telling my damn life story?" Jae asks walking back in the kitchen. "Baby August is family. That ain't shit to ashamed of. It is what it is."

"To you its that. You don't know what it is to me!" That's my cue to get the fuck out the kitchen. Walking back up the steps I see Amber and Micah caked up. "Get a room."

"All over here, bye August." Amber says.

I laugh, "Well get out the damn hallway then."

I walk into my room and see Milan still sleeping peacefully. "Baby... MILAN."

"Hm.." She mumbles not moving. "Wake up."

"Why August?"

"Everybody else with they girl I'm trying to be with mine too."

"I need my sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak."

"I got yo weak."

I laugh, "Oh you do, huh?" Standing over her I grab the water and pour a little out. "AUGUST!"

"Wake up girl."

"Nigga." She grabs the cup and throws it in my face. "I'm not washing these sheets either." I laugh, "Rosa can do it." I grab her and hold her in my arms. "What's up wth you?" She asks. "What you mean?"

"You didn't want to talk to me now you won't let me be."

"I was tripping but I smoked that shit away." I feel her rolling her eyes. "Sure you did August"

"Aye so uh, chill on Jae with the kids shit alright?" She sucks her teeth, "Whatever man. I ain't stun that girl."

"Don't be that way. That's yo sis in law."

"They ain't married."

I laugh, "Milan."

"What?" She shrugs, "They aren't."

I finally let her go and sit back down on the bed. "I love you girl and our unborn."

"August please chill with that. Ain't shit baking in this oven."

"Not yet no way... Go wake Armani up. We got shit to do today."

"Like what?"

I grab her hand and pull her to me. "Meeting my mama and kids." I kiss her hand. "Today? Shouldn't I meet them first before Armani?"

"Nah I think it's cool for all of us. It's long overdue."

"If you say so August." I smile at her, "Yeah boss shit."

She laughs, "Yo ass better had smoked more than one blunt."

"I did." I kiss her cheek. "Milan you ain't never said you loved me back though? What's up with that?"

"You so annoying when your high."

"Must be everyday cause I'm always high when I'm with you." She laughs, "Corny ass."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you August." She straddles my lap. "You do?" I ask biting my lip. "Mhm." She kisses my lips. "I love yo fine ass too."

"Come with me to wake up Armani. If I see Jae I might have to clock her ass for doing the damn most bout a damn question."

"Maybe your question hurt her feelings."

"Please?" She rolls her eyes. "She can ask me shit but if I ask a simple ass question it's a damn crime." Speaking of, I haven't told her anything about Trenton.

It's crazy as hell with all these damn siblings. Jerry was hoeing around forreal. I wonder how Milan would feel knowing I was working for the government while I was away. But shit should be on the up and up now that all of that is taken care of.

"They can't have kids baby."

"Okay? Still doesn't excuse shit. You get what you give."

"Baby be the bigger."

"No I always have to be." I laugh at her, "When? The time you lied bout Jakira? With Chris and Aliyah?"

She laughs, "Shut up. Bad examples."

"Just keep it cool."

"Ill try."

------
AN: Slowly but surely things are coming to the light. The biggest shock on them hasn't been revealed yet. I'm sure there is someone reading this reading between the lines and has probably figured it out.... BUT don't get too comfortable. I always have something up my sleeve. Enjoy this update though! Comment your thoughts and questions. I'm in an interacting mood!

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 20.6K 30
©2013-2015 by michellelavonne All Rights Reserved.
312K 14.2K 40
Copyright© 2016
325K 9.8K 61
Y'all Know Wassup !!
14.6K 678 50
Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It..