chapter fourteen

"Milan!" I rush inside the room and thankfully she's okay. "What the fuck was that?" She asks getting up. The fuck was she doing with this nigga. "I tried calling you." I say walking up to her. "Looks like you found him." Cartier says getting up. "Cartier wait!" Is she really running after this nigga. What the fuck kind of shit am I looking at? "Ma'am we need you back inside of a room." The nurse says pushing her inside of the room.

"You've been real good at stay hidden? Why would you decide to show up now when he's around?" She asks clearly pissed. This the type of thanks I get for trying to save her ass. "We need to get out of here."

"Oh it's a we now August! Fuck you. You weren't thinking about a we when you divorced me, we stopped being a we a very long time ago!" She's sexy as fuck when she's mad like this. The way her eyebrow scrunch up, the twist of her lips, and the fire in her eyes aren't helping me concentrate on shit that's coming out her mouth.

Despite me being ready to fuck her in this room I need to get us out of here. "Baby grab Duchess and let's go." I pull out my phone and make a call to this Canadian chick I met a while back. "Hello?" She answers. "What's up Yaya? it's Aug. Ima text you this address meet me there in 45 minutes." I say watching Milan just stand there staring at my ass hard as hell. "Alright. Do you need medical assistance?" Yaya asks.

"Not me. My daughter."

"Okay. I'll see you there." I hang up the phone and tuck it back inside my pocket. "Milan I really need you to move, we got to go!" After rolling her eyes she finally moves. With all the motion of the bomb going off, no one noticed us leaving out the door. "Where's Armani and August?" I ask as we get inside my car.

"With Nisha." Milan responds dryly. "Nice new car did your wife buy it?" Man I know this shit hurt her to the core and that's not even the icing of all this bullshit. "I bought it." She chuckles leaning back in the seat. We get to the house. "I need you to hurry and grab the kids. Y'all gone need some to wear the next couple of days."

"You need to hold Duchess bag up so this medicine and stay inside of her." She says shoving the bag in my hand. She gets out the car slamming doors and all of course. I shake my head. Has her ass gotten bigger? I swear to God Ima kill that nigga if he's been fucking my damn wife. I peek back at Duchess and can't help but feel this shit is all my fault.

"We gone get you right baby girl." I say to her. A few minutes later Milan walks back to the car with Armani and August. "Daddy!" Armani says happily. I love seeing them. "Hey baby girl. What's up Prince?" He waves and sits back. "What's wrong with Duchess?" Armani asks. "She'll be okay baby." Milan says getting inside the arm.

"You told Nisha?" I ask. "Yes she's going over to her boyfriends." She says sighing. I pull off and head straight to the highway. I get a text from Yaya saying she's at the house. Judging based off this clear highway we should be arriving shortly. "I got someone at the house waiting to help Duchess."

Milan just nods her head. I look back at the child's in the rearview mirror. Armani locks eyes with me immediately. I know she knows something is up between her mother and I. I wouldn't be surprised if Prince felt it too.

Thirty minutes later we area at the house in the secluded area. "What are they going to eat?" Milan asks. "My right hand bringing them some to eat." I hate everything planned out. She mumbles something getting out of the car. I get out and see Yaya waiting in her car. She waves at me and gets out. I nod what's up at her.

After helping Milan get the kids in I call Jae. Man I hope this shit goes well. "Damn baby girl looks roughs." Yaya says. "Bout to pull up to you." Jae says. "Alright." I hang up and walk into the living room. "Milan this is Yaya. While I was over in Puerto Rico I got shot and Yaya was the nurse to help me. Yaya this is Milan."

"Hey." Milan says dryly. "What happen to her?" Yaya asks. "She's allergic the citric acid and apparently inhaled some or touched it. I honestly don't know." Milan says. "Did they give her a shot?" Yaya asks. "Yes."

"Some of her swelling should've went down by now. Hmm." Yaya digs through her bag. I walk over to the door hearing Jae pull up. "I'm sure taking her out of the hospital didn't help shit." I hear Milan saying. I chuckle lightly to myself opening the door. "I hope they like McDonald's because that's the only thing open this time of night." Jae says walking in. "Preciate it Jae."

"No problem love. Awww who is this she's adorable?"

"Um excuse me put my daughter down."

"Ow. My bad. Aug baby who is this?" Milan eyes lock with mine automatically. If only looks could kill, she's probably thought of several ways to kill my ass. I clear my throat, "Jae this is Milan. Milan this is Jaelyn." I say a lil hesitant. "Aw! Hey it's nice to meet you." Jae says. "Again put my daughter daughter down." Jaelyn finally sits Armani down.

"She's a ray of sunshine." Jaelyn mumbles walking by me to go the stairs. "Okay so I just gave her something that if I tell you the real name of it I might have to tell you... But just know baby girl swelling is already going down and she'll be fine. I'll give you some extra's just in case she gets her hands on anything." Yaya says.

I look down at Duchess and she's starting to look normal. "Thanks Ya. You the fucking best." She smiles at me. "Now let me go home and pack. Milan it was nice meeting you." She says handing her the medicine. "You too." Milan says sitting the needles in her bag. "Later Aug. bye Jae!" Yaya says before walking out the door.

As soon as the door shuts I'm wishing I was never confined to walls of this house. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! HATE MY NIGGA. Stupid ass nigga." Who the fuck? I look around. "Milan you've lost every ounce of your mind talking to me like that in front of my children."

"What the hell is going on down here?" Jae asks from the top of the stairs. "Chill. I got this. Go back to the room." I say to her. "Nah I think ima stand here in case this bitch gets stupid."

"I can show this hoe a bitch." Milan says. "Jaelyn watch your mouth and go back to the room like I said. Milan let me talk to you on the patio." I say walking over to the patio door. "I'll set up the children's dinner while you two do that." Jae says. "Thanks Jae." I say opening the door. Milan finally walks out the door. "Baby just let me explain..."