thirty one

Milan

"Mommy I'm scared." Her voice trembles and this is the sound any parent hates. To hear the sound of your child in fear and there isn't anything you can do about it. She doesn't understand what's going on. She shouldn't be involved in this mess. "It's going to be okay Armani. Trust me, Mommy isn't going to let anything happen to us." I should've took that bitch out when I had the chance too.

"Milan what are we going to do?" Amber asks sitting somewhere in this dark ass room. It irks of a fish smell in here. "I'm still figuring that out. Is Macai in here?"

"Yes." He says barely above a whisper. "Who the fuck is in here?" Another woman voice asks. "Chantelle?" Amber questions. "Yes. Bitch. Why the fuck are we here?"

That's the woman August and Micah are out looking for. I knew his ass shouldn't have left!

"Did anyone see anything on the way here?"

"It's a dock on the other side of this warehouse." Chantelle says. A dock? We have to be on the Northside. It's the closet area with water for a dock.

I try to reach for the phone in my back pocket but it's difficult to do with my hands tied up. One minute I was standing on the balcony after August left and the next I'm here.

The door opens and the bright light fills the room. look around and it's literally an empty room with poles and shit were attached too. Just as quick as the door opened it closed and darkness surrounded us yet again.

"Mani listen go mommy. Come as close as you came to me and try to reach in my back pocket and pull my phone out."

"Okay." She says. I try to look back towards the my pocket as she digs it out. "Perfect." She got it out. As much as I've used this thing I hope I'm typing all this in right.

A feeling of relief comes over me as I hear the phone ringing out. "Milan! Where the hell you at? You okay?"

"Listen we're tied up at a warehouse on the northside somewhere. It's a dock on the other side of the building."

"It's a few warehouses near the docks. Who with you? How is Armani?"

"She's scared. It's me, Armani, Amber, Macai, and Chantelle."

"What about MJ?" I hear Micah asks. "He's here too. Hurry up so I can kill this broad."

"I'm on the way baby. Stay on the line." He mutes his end as we sit here in silence again.

The lights pop on suddenly. I sit my phone closer to my back. "Well welcome." This bitch. "You all can thank Milan and August for dragging you into this."

"Bitch fuck you and your dead sister."

"Don't fucking play with me Milan." She grabs my throat. "You're get to watch all your friends die." She whispers as her men grab Amber. "Let me go!" She screams.

They lay her on a table. "Your beef isn't with them. It's me so what are you killing them for?"

"You took who I loved I'm taking everyone from you."

"Your sister was a snake working with my father."

"She wasn't working for your father. She was fucking him and she was pregnant with HIS baby!"

What the fuck? What the actual fuck did this bitch just say? "You didn't know that huh? Guess you aren't that smart at all?" She smirks then continues. "You killed you little sister." A knife appears from behind her back and she pierces it through Amber's leg.

Amber screams out in pain as Aliyah removes the knife. "Admit you killed her Milan or I can keep this up all night. They'll all bleed out slowly.

"You know I killed her why do you need me to say it."

"Just say it." She goes to stab Amber again. "I killed Jakira and I would do it again. Fuck your sister and if you're so big and bad untie me and we can go toe to toe weak ass bitch." Aliyah stands there smirking at me, annoying me more and more by the second.

"Angry much?" She asks kneeling down in front of me. "Scared much? Untie me."

"I rather watch you squirm."

"Because you're a punk ass bitch just like your sister."

"Tape this hoe mouth I'm tired of hear her!" Three guys dressed in all black come inside with a roll of duck tape. They place the tape over my mouth.

"Perfect. That's all." She turns back looking at Amber.

One guy leans down and snips the tie that's around my hands. It's Andre. Damn they have strong genes. I look at August as he strategically passing me a gun. I remove the tape off my lips.

"What was that shit you were talking!" The gun goes across her face as she falls to the ground. I don't give her a chance to console herself rolling her over my shoe does across her face.

"You're about to end up just like you sister. Fuck whoever you working with bitch. If they want this shit they can get this smoke too. I'm so fucking tired of you bitches fucking up my life, killing my children, for every damn thing...." Rambling off a bunch of shit I black out and before I know it the chamber is empty and the gun clicks.

I turn around dropping the gun on her lifeless body. "We need to get Amber to a hospital."

We walk through the warehouse now filled with lifeless bodies and to the car. After the guys pour the gasoline over the building a match is lit and we get out of there.

"Milan this is my first time meeting you ever in fucking life and bitch you're bad as hell!" Chantelle says. "Thanks." I mumble not sure if it's a compliment or not.

We arrive to the hospital and they begin to work on stitching up Amber. Im just ready to get home and be done with his day.

"Baby you good?" August asks. "I'm okay."

"We're done for good." I look up at him to see if he's serious or not. "Forreal this time." He leans down to peck my lips. "We're done, done?" I ask. "Yes."

It's nothing left. It's no one else. Our records are clear and all that has crossed us in the past are dead. This trapping has caused me to lose my children, my family, so called friends but at the end of the day I'm with those who matter the most. A Queen has do what she has to do and you can't go against the family and this trap shit. Fucking around with mine you lose your life. My daughter is healthy and may need counseling after seeing her mother murder someone. August is still the same man I feel in love with years ago and even though we're done I'll forever be His Trap Queen.