chapter five part II

"Shatarah what the fuck are you doing? I thought you died!" She smiles, "Funny I recall shooting you yet you're still here."

"Bitch you're the one who shot me?" Her smile brightens. "Family really isn't shit huh?" I shake my head. "Bitch you holding up progress. Why you got me here?"

"Actually I was paid to bring you here. This is my job." I try moving my hands realizing I'm handcuffed to a table. "Who?" The doors open as the light burns my eyes. "Me." I know that voice. "Santana? Really?" I figured he'd appear one of these days but not now. He smiles, "In the flesh... Milan we brought you here today because we need your help."

I side eye the fuck out of them. "Excuse me?"

"Your husband hasn't told you everything about Kertury Santino. Not even half." How do they know about that? I swear when I get my hands on this woman she'll have only 30 seconds left to live. My life has been in complete ruins because of this bitch. But wait? What do they mean he hasn't told me everything? "And I suppose you two know?"

"We know a lot more than you think we do." Santana says walking over to me. "How?" A small desk light comes on. "This." An envelope is dropped on to the table. "Milan we haven't been portraying exactly who we are." Shatarah says. "Meaning what?" Santana reaches in his coat pocket pulling out a badge. My heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach. "The Feds?" I laugh, "I never saw this shit coming that's for sure. You too?" I ask looking at Shatarah. She clears her throat, "I've been working undercover for almost 15 years now."

"Milan we know what your involved in but we're willing to look the other way if you help us." I twist my lips. "Fuck both you to be honest. I'm not turning against anything or anyone." Santana laughs, "Milan the amount of evidence we have against you, you should be more nicer to us." I groan sitting in the seat. A blind man wouldn't have seen this shit. How in the hell do I get myself out of this?

"We have some pictures." Shatarah opens the envelope and pictures fall on to the table. "As we've said before August hasn't told you the details of his relationship with Ms. Santino." One picture catches my eyes first, she's sitting on his lap as he smiles with a giant ass koolaid smile.

My leg begins to bounce up and down. The pictures make them look really intimate. The type of intimacy you only see between someone special. Deep down this,whatever the backstory to this may be, hurts. But it doesn't hurt enough to turn on him. "It's mainly her interaction with him." I state. "More pictures fall from the envelope. "Milan I know how much you love him but he's working with her and their relationship looks intimate."

"I don't care what it looks like. He would never betray me."

"Milan get a clue. Why else would he just disappear?"

I twist my lips up. "Am I under arrest?" I ask. "No you aren't but we need you to back up from Kertury Santino." I laugh, "That bitch is as good dead. All up on my husband like he's hers. She's a dead woman walking." They have life all the way twisted. "Milan there's  a way we can all be happy. But you'll have to give up someone and play a part." Santana uncuffs me.

"Man who the fuck do y'all want? If I find her before y'all it's a wrap."

"Give us Cartier and you can do what you please. As im sure you already know he's not easy to pull on over on."

I roll my eyes, "Seriously? What you want me to do make his ass fall in love?" Shatarah laughs, "Milan that's exactly what we want you to do."

"Have you lost your fucking mind? I'm married! I could never do that to August."

"What's the most you have on Ketury? Her Paris location? That's old and has been out of date for quite sometime." I turn around. I can't believe I'm even thinking about this. "And if I don't help you?"

The door opens, "if you don't help then as you and August are going down and I will get his ass for beating my ass." Well damn J.R is in on this shit too. "Is anyone else the feds? Y'all deserve some Grammy nominations off of this."

"What's it going to be Milan?" I sigh leaning against the wall. "Do I have time to think to about it?" I ask. "24 Hours." I nod my head. "Alright. Can I get a ride? I should report y'all asses on how you got me here."

"I'll take you." Ace says walking into the room. "What the fuck????" I'm so done and over this entire day. I cannot believe Ace is a federal agent. What the hell? "Oh and don't worry of your circle were the only agents. Nisha knows nothing about this." I can not believe this. "Let's go Milan."

We walk outside and get inside his car. "Damn Ace. I trusted you." He smiles, "You still can. Nothing changed." I shake my head, "If you say so."

"So what you thinking about doing?"

I sigh heavily. "I don't know. On one hand it's by any means necessary but on the other Cartier is just trying to help me out. As much of an ass he is that's beyond my character to fuck someone over and give them up to the fucking Feds."I never thought I'd between a rock and a hard place.

This is one of the hardest decisions I had to make. I really have no clue what to do.

I walk inside the house. "Milan where were you?" Nisha asks. "Long story.-" I begin to say but stop talking. "Damn you good?" Cartier asks. "You're still here?" I ask surprised he waiting around this long. "Yeah we just got back in looking for you. Ace called and said he found you."

I chuckle, "Oh yeah we went to see about the guy." I try playing it off. "Milan that's fucked up you just disappeared!" Nisha scolds. "I'm sorry." I say looking at Cartier look at me outside the corner of my eye. "Alright man I'm tired. I'll catch y'all in the morning." Nisha says. "Yeah same." Ace says. "Alright see y'all later. Preciate the ride Ace."

"So what really happened?"Cartier asks once they leave out of the living room. "I already told y'all." He laughs, "Alright Milan. You ain't fooling me."

Excuse any errors!

What do you think she could do?