chapter five

"Milan what the fuck is this?" I'm speechless. "Chris it-" I get cut off. "It what Milan? Who the fuck is this nigga?!" Why is he here, How did he even find out? "Will you STOP yelling at me! Damn I'm right here!"

"Milan Santiago!" I cross my legs. "Chris that wasn't supposed to happen. He's Kertury cousin."

It's a knock on the door. Nisha leaves out to get it. "Milan it's your friend." She says adding emphasis friend. "What's up Milan?" Cartier asks taking off his shades. "What's up?" I say back not looking his way. "Cartier..." Chris says. Chris turns to me, "This who you were kissing huh?"

"What the fuck you mean-"

"She didn't kiss me I kissed her. After a few drinks I wasn't in my right mind. I apologized. I have a location on Kertury." I get up and grab the paper. "Paris?" Cartier nods his head. "You so fucking gullible Milan. I swear. He fucked you over the first time and now you trusting him again?" Chris asks. "You can escort your ass out my damn house. I will not sit here and be disrespected by a nigga who can't keep his shit in pants."

Aliyah has told me about the groupies, the pop up hotel visits, and the morning she walked in on him and some bitch. It's beyond fucked up and I really hope he gets it together before he loses the best thing that's ever happened to him. But he will not try to throw my past in my face when his own shit isn't together. He gets up, "Don't call me when shit goes left alright? Dumbass." I roll my eyes as he leaves out.

"What was all of that about?" Cartier asks. "Someone was watching us and took a picture. Somehow it was sent to him." My dream from last night crosses my mind. "Mommy can we make cookies?" Princess asks walking inside the living room. She walks over to me eyeing Cartier the whole time. "Mommy who is that man?"

"Princess this is my friend Cartier." Armani looks over at him and back at me. "Is this the man daddy said stay away from?" She whispers loudly. "What? When did daddy say that baby?"

"Last night before I came into your room."

Cartier looks me confused. It's understandable shit, I'm confused as hell myself. I don't know where she gets this from. Maybe her dreams feel as real as mine and she thought it really happened but I don't know. "Oh okay. Did he say anything else?" I ask. "That he loves me." I smile, "Go get the cookie dough out."

"I thought he was missing?" Cartier asks. "He is. She always does this. I don't know if it's her imagination or what it could be."

"Interesting. She's adorable. I didn't know you had a kid."

"I do. Three to be exact. Two girls and one boy."

"What's their names?"

"Princess Armani, Prince August, and Duchess Audree."

"All of that?" He asks. "Yes." He laughs, "Only yo extra ass. That's that spoiled shit ." I laugh, "Whatever. We royalty over this way."

"Royally spoiled." I shake my head smiling, "Don't act like you never contributed to my "spoiled" ways."

"Daddy dearest was giving his daughter the world so I had to keep up some kind of way."

"Daddy dearest wasn't so dear." It's a knock at the door. "I got it mommy." I get up. "It's uncle Ace." What's up with these pop up visits. "Milan some shit done went down. We need to move everything from the warehouse and move it somewhere else."

"What happen?" I ask pulling out my phone. "Josh works for the Feds. He called giving us the heads up Someone sent them in a tip saying they say seen some large shipments coming in and they're working now to secure a warrant to search the warehouse." Shit. "Call Chop and tell him to move as much as they can... I'll get Jenkins to go open the underground warehouse up until we get a new permeant location." Ace nods his head and walks out the room.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Milan Chop has the guy who did it." Nisha says walking into the room. I look back at Cartier, "Ride with me."

"Milan you sure about that?" Nisha asks. "Yeah." I grab my keys. "Mommy are you ready?" Armani asks. Damn I forgot all about making cookies. "Baby we can do that when I come. Mommy has to handle some business." She drops her head. "I know baby I'm sorry.... Ace you ready?"

"I'll stay here with them since Amber is out right now and Ace is going with you." Nisha says. "Alright."

I walk out of the house first and suddenly everything goes dark.

We walk of the house and I run into someone. "Damn bitch watch where the fuck you going?" I look around knowing good and well she's not talking to me. "Mrs. Alsina we sent her away ten minutes ago we aren't sure how she got right here."

"Oh so you who I need to see." Who the fuck is this ghetto broad. "Bitch you about to the see the barrel of my gun. What's your business here?"

"Kertury sent you a little message." She says smirking. Half of me wants to smirk this hoe into a coma but I need the message. "What she say? You might live to give her a message back from me." I smile. Her smirks drops and is replaced with an attitude.

A car pulls up to the gate. The girl looks back smiling, "Oh she can tell you herself."

My gun is waiting to be pulled. The women gets out of the car. "Oh so nice to see you Cartier. I didn't think this was your kind of people." I cut my eyes at her. She finally gets close to us. "Little Milan. He spoke so much about you." Play it cool Milan. You can shoot her as soon as you get what you want.

"Really? What else has he done?" I ask smirking. "Hm a little of this and a little of that and a whole lot of well you know." I pull out my gun and place it to her head. "Where is my husband?"

"I'm right here." I look past her and see August standing there. "August?" He walks my way. "Put the gun down Milan." Fuck that. The trigger is pulled back and a bullet goes straight through her head. "Milan fucking Santiago!" He scolds. Damn I've missed this so much.

"Shut up and kiss me." I jump into his arms.

"Nah not after you kissing all up on his nigga." He says eyeing Cartier.

I gasp, "You were here." He smiles, "I never left... Never left baby."

I wake up inside of a dark room. "Where the fuck am I?" I mumble instantly feeling a pain in my side. "It's so nice of you to join us Milan." Who is this? My vision is blurry as hell but I think I know that voice. "Shatarah?"