Prologue

It's been a month already and I haven't heard anything. Milo, Chris, Trey, a few others from the Mexican Cartel, Ace, Dobson, Cato and few of our guys have been looking for August and Micah and this Santino bitch. So far it's nothing coming up on her but when I find her there will be so much hell to pay.

As far as August and Micah goes. Them nor their bodies have been found. This could be good meaning they're still alive or bad and they could be at the bottom of the ocean floor. I feel as though if he were alive he would've made some type of effort to contact me. I know him. Then again, maybe he can't. Some days I have hope others are low, real low days. The fact of the matter is he's not here with me and that's what hurts me the most.

Dealing with this and pregnancy at the same time is horrible. It's only been a month but it feels like 10. Princess constantly calls for August and Prince first word was Dada. It's sad he's not here to hear it.

I get off the plane with Prince in my arms and Armani tightly holding on to my hand. We walk through the airport and down to get our luggage. As we get in the escalator, heading down I see Choppa, Ken, and Nisha. The girls have been calling and texting me non stop. So although two of them aren't here they keep in touch. Niya went to live with her aunt and uncle. Rika moved out to New York for grad school.

We get to bottom, "Milan im sorry." Chop says. I sigh sliding my sunglasses off. "We have to get our bags." I respond. While Ken gets our bags, Chop and Nisha escorts us to the truck. I buckle my children in and lean back putting my shades back on.

"Chop when we get back I need you round up some of the guys. I want my children, myself, and my house secured at all times. Make sure they're armed."

"Yes ma'am."

We arrive to the house and I get the children inside. "Milan I need to talk to you." Nisha says. "What's up?" I ask walking inside. His cologne is still lingering through the air. On the verge of tears I suck it up. "Well I graduated last month and I could use a job." I look at her taking my shades off. "What are you asking?"

"Let me work for you." She says. "Milan Prince and Princess are in their cribs." Chop says coming from upstairs. "Okay... Nisha I don't know." She frowns, "Come on Milan you know I'm more than capable."

"I know what you can do but I can't ask you to put your life on the line for me. You didn't go to school to be a security guard."

"I want to do it. I can be like a security guard/personal assistant." She smiles. "Nisha..."

"Milan please. I need this." Sighing I agree, "Alright but I'm trusting you, God who'd ever thought I'd be here... I'm trusting you with my life."

"I promise I won't let you down."

I walk upstairs and into my room. The room is destroyed. What the hell was he doing? I look inside his luggage, everything is still here. I unpack his things. At the bottom of the bag I see a box. I open the box and it's a locket with our picture inside it.

I wish he was here. God I wish he was here. I lay on the bed holding the necklace close. My tears fall on his pillow. I lay there thinking.

I can't keep doing this. He would want me to carry on but I can't do this without him. I don't know how. I can't live life without him... but for the sake of my children and the one of the way, I have too. "August you're about to be a father again." I whisper. If only I could get a response back.

I dose off until Nisha walks in. "Choppa is back." She says opening my door. "Okay." I get up and wipe my face. Putting my game face on I walk down stairs. "Welcome I'm glad your all here......"

I go into the room after the meeting. "Milan someone name Amber is at the door." Nisha says walking into the room. "Let her in." I wipe my face. "Milan please tell me you've heard something!" Amber says walking into my room. "No I haven't." I say sadly.

"Damn." She frowns. "Why? What's wrong?" She looks just as distraught as myself.

"Two weeks before this me and Micah reconnected..... Um I'm pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ace I need you to get everyone together." I say through the phone.

"Okay. I'll get them to the warehouse."

I wrap the children up and we get inside the car. Nisha is in the back while Chop rides shotgun. They haven't left my side since we got back and have assured me I have their loyalty.

We walk inside the warehouse. Niggas dressed in all black like we attending a funeral. "Nisha take my babies up to the office." I make my way up the stairs and to the middle with Chop by my side. "What's up Milan?" Ace says hugging me. "What's up?"

The men look up and stare. I clear my throat, "Until my husband is found I will be running things. Things will continue to run as they are. The old faces know the routine but I see some new ones. This shit isn't a game. You can lose yo life fucking around in these streets. You can also lose your life fucking around with me. I'm not new to this and you will not play me as if I am. I have no problem killing you. If you think this is a front or some type of game try me. Your family will be mourning your death by the next day. Let's get this money so everyone can eat."

I never thought I would be here but the show must go on. August would want this and I'm going to make it happen. The search will never stop, I guarantee that. Anyone who has anything to do with this will pay. I honestly want some bold ass niggas and bitches to come out of nowhere I could use someone to take this anger out on.

No matter what my children will be good. Im going to hold it down for my King through it all.

I've cried my eyes out and I miss August like crazy. But I've accepted that fact that until he gets home it's on me. I was born into this, I married into this, and now it's time for me to run this empire like the kingdom it is.