I'm The Babysitter II n.g

By Maia_J

Ava Jacobson is searching for a job,but its kinda hard with her grades. She decided to take a chance and sig... More

Chapter 1 II I'm The Babysitter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Thank You
Answering about who Mia is..

Chapter 20

2.7K 99 10
By Maia_J

"Honestly, I wish you weren't part of Magcon."

"Honestly, I don't care. I don't care about what you think, and I don't care about you." I snapped.

"Really? Then why the hell did you take the job?" Nash snapped at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You know damn well why I took the job." I told him.

"No, I really don't."

"You think it's fun being a model? It's not." I said, looking out the window.

"Then why­"

"Just shut up, okay? This is a long ass drive, and I really don't want to hear your voice anymore." I said. He rolled his eyes and continued to drive. We weren't taking a plane because Elizabeth insisted that Nash and I catch up with each other. But that's the last thing we wanted to do. ­

-

After a few hours of driving, we were almost to New York.

"Do the boys know I'm coming?" I asked quietly, turning back to look at the road. Nash shook his head.

"No. I wanted to surprise them. That's why Hayes and Sky took the plane with Carter, none of them know." I nodded.

"They really miss you." He told me. I smiled slightly.

"I miss them two".

-

"Get behind me." Nash said as we got out of the car. I rolled my eyes and stood behind him, walking into the hotel.

"Hey, bro." Cameron said to Nash. I smiled at his voice.

"I have a surprise." He said. The boys looked at him confused before he moved out of the way, revealing me tugging on my braid nervously. The group screamed and ran forward, engulfing me into a huge group hug. I giggled.

"Guys, guys! I don't even know who I'm touching! One at a time!" I said. They laughed and let go as Gilinsky ran up to me, grabbing me in his arms. I giggled as he pulled me off the ground, spinning me around.

"God, I missed your laugh." He said. I grinned and continued to hug the group. Sky cried and jumped into my arms and I grinned, spinning her around.

"Are you working for us again? Are you back?" She asked. I grinned.

"I'm back, babe." After I had finished, Hayes walked in right on cue and I smirked, turning around. His eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, resting his head on top of mine.

"It's good to have you back, Ava." He said, squeezing me tightly.

"God, if this is what your 'hello' is I would've loved to see how Nash said hello." Mahogany said with a smirk. I pulled away from Hayes, looking at Nash as he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing like that." I said, rolling my eyes as well.

"I wasn't excited when she came back." Nash said bitterly.

"And I never wanted to see Nash again."

"I didn't want to see you either!" He snapped at me. I threw my hands up.

"I just said that, asshole!"

"That doesn't mean I can't feel the same way!"

"I don't feel anything towards you!"

"Well I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"That's a fucking emotion, dumb ass!"

"I'm the dumb ass? Because last time I checked, you couldn't even stand up for me when you liked me and the crowd boo'd me!"

"Well I don't like you anymore!"

"Good!"

"Good!" Everyone looked at us in shock and I looked around, thankful that Cameron was covering Sky's ears tightly. I rolled my eyes along with Nash and picked up Sky, heading to my room. ­

-

I took in a nervous breath as I tugged at my sleeves, Cam squeezing my hand.

"You're going to be fine." He said.

"What if they still hate me?" He smiled at me.

"They never hated you, Ava. They just don't understand why you left. You can explain that to them."

"Actually she can't. Not without explaining our relationship. And I'd rather not bring up that terrible memory." Nash said with a smirk, walking over to us. I narrowed my eyes and did something that I didn't expect myself to do. I went to hit him. Right before my hand made contact with his face, he caught my hand, his smirk growing wider.

"Sorry princess, looks like I'm too smart for you." I tore my hand away and instead, raised my knee quickly until it hit between his legs, resulting in him doubling over in pain.

"Don't call me princess. Only the Nash I liked got to call me princess."

"And please welcome the members of, Magcon!" Bart shouted. I pushed Nash onto the stage as everyone else but me walked out. We had decided that I would come out later and surprise them by singing along with Shawn when he sang "All the Stars" by Ed Sheeran.

After what felt like forever, Shawn began to sing. Shawn Mendes - ... And I sang along.

As we finished, the crowd screamed extremely loud and I smiled widely. I wondered if they still hated me.

"And please, let's welcome Ava Jacobson back to Magcon!" Cameron shouted. The crowd screamed again as I grinned. My smile faded as I glanced at Nash, seeing him looking at me. He rolled his eyes and looked away. I did the same.

"And now we're going to do a live Q and A!" Matt yelled as the crowd cheered. We all sat down either in a chair or on the ground. I sat on the ground in front of Nash, sitting in his chair. As always, Bart went around with a microphone, handing it to pleading fans.

"Um, my question is for Nash. How do you feel now that Ava's back?" She asked nervously. I turned to Nash and glared at him. He gave me a fake smile, but it still made my heart melt me want to throw up.

"It's a huge relief. I missed her, a lot." He said, smiling into the crowd now. I rolled my eyes and put on a smile, turning back to the crowd. After a while of answering questions, the question I was waiting for came.

"Why did you leave, Ava?" I sighed as Nash nudged me with his foot. I ignored him and picked up the microphone.

"Look, guys, this is kind of hard for me to talk about. I left because I needed more money. We were having some problems at home with paying the bills, so I went into modeling, as most of you know. But I decided I'm a lot happier here, and things always work out." I said with a small smile. The crowd began to cheer as tears came to my eyes.

Nash POV

I looked down at Ava as she teared up.

That's why she became a model? That's why things changed?

Money?

Man, I really was a dick. I took a deep breath and put my hand on her shoulder. I felt her shudder before pulling away from my touch. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair, watching as Cameron smiled and picked her up, hugging her tightly. I couldn't help it as jealousy rushed through my veins.

Wait, what? No. Absolutely not.

I hated her. Regardless of why she had changed, I didn't like the new her. I wasn't jealous.

She sat next to Cameron and Gilinsky for the remainder of the show, but I didn't care. ­

-

"Really? You don't feel anything for her?" Cameron asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Cameron, she's a bitch."

"She's not a bitch, you two are just denying your feelings."

"She's a bitch." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Bro, you were crazy about her."

"And now I hate her, things change, Cam."

"Fine. But don't come crying to me when your feelings come back, asshole." He said, leaving the hotel room. I groaned and slammed my fist down on the bed.

She was not only being a bitch, she was the reason I wasn't getting along with anyone. She came back and got everyone on her side.

I stood up angrily and rushed to her room.

I barged in without knocking, my eyes widening as I saw Ava. Standing there, in her bra and underwear.

"What are you doing? Get out!" She screamed. I snapped out of it and hurried out of the room as she slammed the door behind me.

Well damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...
3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
66.1K 1.5K 85
Brittany was just a normal, everyday girl who wanted the best of her teenage years. A care free life that evolved tons of partying and boys! Brittany...
23.2K 417 34
Cody Grier is Nash Grier and Hayes Grier's brother. He is 16, while Hayes is 15 and Nash is 18. Cody is gay and dishonored by his two brothers. His p...