Chapter 24

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated all week but I went away and did have time to write, but I'm back! Also make sure to tell me if you have any suggestions, because I would love to hear them. I try to update a least twice a day if I dont thats usually because I got lazy, hope you guys like this chapter! :)

--------

Ava POV

It'd been about one month since Nash and I became friends again. Things were going, well, they were going.

But things were about to get a whole lot more complicated.

About a week ago, my mom surprised me with news of her getting a new job. Unfortunately, the job meant her working on a normal eight hour schedule. This ultimately meant no more homeschooling.

So she enrolled me in school, Nash's school, Davidson Day. I hadn't been to school in years, I was nervous and quite frankly, pessimistic about the entire situation. But there I was, getting ready in my dirty bedroom mirror like any other teenage girl. I smoothed down my black leggings, gray shirt and a flannel. I brushed out my natural messy waves, running my fingers through them. I decided to put on mascara and BB cream on. I yawned.

"Ready honey?" My mom asked as I walked down the stairs, a large smile plastered on her face. I smiled. "Let me get a muffin and, then we can go."

"Good luck." My mom said sweetly. I grinned nervously.

"Ava!" A familiar voice called. I grinned at Carter, running to him giving him a hug.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded nervously as he grinned, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and walking through the huge doors. Kids filed in and out of every door in the hall, not one place in the entire building was silent.

"You came!" Nash said with a smile, walking up to Carter and I. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I didn't have a choice." He laughed, his chest vibrating under me as I slowly let go.

"That's the spirit." The bell rang and Carter groaned.

"Okay, I've got to go to English, so I've gotta move, that was the five minute bell." He said. I smiled, sticking with Nash as he left us.

"I don't care if I'm late, so I'll help you around. Do you have your schedule?" He asked. I nodded and pulled it up on my phone.

"I have chemistry with Mr. Graham." He grinned.

"Looks like we're going to be late together." He said. I smiled up at him and began to walk down the congested hallway. As Nash and I made our way upstairs and to the other side of the building, he assured me that it didn't matter that we were going to be late since it was the first day of school. I looked down nervously and he smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Don't be nervous. They're all going to love you." I blushed and smiled, avoiding his gaze and walking with him.

"Ready?" He asked next to the door. I nodded and took a deep breath, trying to ignore the fact that he was still holding my hand.

"Mr. Grier, nice of you to join us." The teacher sighed. Nash laughed, tightening his grip on my hand

"Nice to see you again, too, Mr. Graham."

"I see you've roped up another girlfriend, god knows how." I blushed and looked at Nash to see he wore the same embarrassed reaction.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's dating my best friend." He said, not loosening his grip on my hand. Mr. Graham smirked at our hands before looking back to his desk.